What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

I also got me that lovely Darli'coin and some others in our trade. I can´t show a picture now since I´m off to vacation tomorrow and are all packing things and coins. :( I´m going to my parents with the kids for 2 weeks. Going to be nice, but it takes a day to drive there.

I have taken the laptop with me so I can keep me updated, don´t want to miss anything. :ph34r: Never know when a supernice and beautiful coin is coming up.

It was a very nice trade, thank you.

grodan Karin

I got x2

MrJiffys.jpg

Thanks to Write Shop Robert, one for winning a cointest and a second to give away in my own cointest to be setup shortly.

Plus a extra coin was put in the package for good measure, very generous of you WSR. A BIG thanks.

ps I think my scanner needs a defluff :)

Had to go to the post office for this one. I knew it was a special coin as I had bought it in support of restoring Walter. But when I opened the package many items fell out. Here are a few of them.........

IMG_0003.jpg

love seeing all of the coins you are aquiring. which was to help walter?

this new obsession of ours might get the better of us. hehehe :blink:

I got my AS Pocket Decoder today. Got to see one up close Sunday and now I have my own and it is great. The really cool part was that the biz card in the package had a nice note from Jim. Made it a personalized package you could say. That made me happy.

Not quite in my mail, but Saturday at my event I got a Mimbrez Black & white. Very cool.

I awoke this morning and the beautiful spring weather was gone... It was snowing again! :antenna:

But this afternoon the mailman delivered a couple of bubble mailers... and suddenly it turned into a great day!!! :antenna:

coins3-23-09.jpg

Some trades, some purchases... One trade from last week, that I just now took a pic of.

For those who traded these wonderful coins with us... Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Had to go to the post office for this one. I knew it was a special coin as I had bought it in support of restoring Walter. But when I opened the package many items fell out. Here are a few of them.........

IMG_0003.jpg

this new obsession of ours might get the better of us. hehehe :antenna:

Saffier and Stekelsteef was to help Walter. :antenna:

IMG_0003.jpg

this new obsession of ours might get the better of us. hehehe :antenna:

Saffier and Stekelsteef was to help Walter. :antenna:

Ooh! I wish I had seen that one! :D

But I'm glad you were able to win it.

Yesterday I had two packages.

I received 2 Tracking European Wildlife coins and a Dutch 2006 from CachingCoins and I received my order of 2009 Dutch Micros from KarelKraak! I was surprised and delighted to find that he had also included one of his sig coins and a VGC 2006 coin in black nickel! Thanks KarelKraak!!!

( Pics to follow as soon as the batteries recharge :antenna: )

Not a single thing in my mailbox when I came home this afternoon, I was bummed....unti I get to the porch!!! :laughing: On the steps was a rather nice sized box which was also rather heavy, addressed to me from my friend JohnMac!! Now, John had told me this was coming, but he neglected to say he sent a treasure chest!!!

I opened it to find a great ammo box inside with the words "Official Geocache, Do Not Remove" on the sides....NICE!! Inside the ammo box was another container of smaller size as well as a tube container, a hide-a-key and a nano! Also inside was a bubbler filled with goodies!!! Inside:

a Travel Slug, 3 OakCoins pins, 2 Nutcracker coins from HogWild, a Pursuit of Caching coin (also HogWild), a Travel Ingot, a 2-cent copper and a Rockin Roddy's Cachestalkers coin!!! WOW!! But, there was also a little something for me as well (this was all for the upcoming Lazy Hayes Days event)...an LA Kings keychain and an LA Kings magnet, gotta love those!!! :lol:

THANK YOU JohnMac56, John'sLady56 and Tamster56, these wonderful gifts really brought a smile to my face anda chuckle when i saw the LA Kings goodies!! I will put these to good use, our guests will truly enjoy your thoughtfulness!!

I received 2 Tracking European Wildlife coins and a Dutch 2006 from CachingCoins and I received my order of 2009 Dutch Micros from KarelKraak! I was surprised and delighted to find that he had also included one of his sig coins and a VGC 2006 coin in black nickel! Thanks KarelKraak!!!

( Pics to follow as soon as the batteries recharge :laughing: )

And here is the promised picture:

mailbox20090324.jpg

( Pics to follow as soon as the batteries recharge :) )

mailbox20090324.jpg

Were the Tracking European Wildlife trades, or can you still buy them? I've been trying to find the source.......thanks. BTW, they're a beautiful.

Today I got my secret cupid mission, thank you Laval - K9.

I also got a recommended something from a girl in Germany. I´m away from home on holiday so my husband can not pick that one up, the office will send it further to me. I´m at my folks on holiday. :) I´ll post again when it arrives here. I have been thinking and I think I found out what it is, it must be a trade coming in. I thought first it was a eastermisson but now I think it is this trade.

grodan Karin

Edited by grodan & fiabus

( Pics to follow as soon as the batteries recharge :) )

mailbox20090324.jpg

Were the Tracking European Wildlife trades, or can you still buy them? I've been trying to find the source.......thanks. BTW, they're a beautiful.

The coins were sold in 2007 (here's the original thread: http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=160395) on geocoins.nl, before their stock and store was moved to k2coins.nl. It appears they are all sold out now. I got mine in trades from CachingCoins and Sivota.

I'm still looking for an antique copper XLE :P

Cacheorganic planned a 5 coin series of European Wildlife coins, but I don't think any more of them ever made it to mint. The second coin was supposed to be a puffin.

WowEEE! I took a break from caching while I got ready to move, and hadn't checked back into the forums for a while. Today, much to my surprise, there was a small bubble mailer that clearly came from overseas. It (thankfully) had a forwarding address label from the USPS and made it safely to me in Minnesota. I have a sister near London, so I looked closely and saw stamps from the Netherlands....

A Dutch Lion coin! :P:):D:D:D

I'm Dutch (ok, well, my heritage is Dutch), it's Dutch, it makes sense! How great is this! Thank you!!

Dank je wel!! :)

What a day!! My mail (all of it) came in a van today, not on the usual motorbike. It's like they keep it all at the post office until I accumulate a massive pile, then they bring it all at once! I love days like this, but it's woeful on the days when I have nothing at all except bills :P

So this is the haul from today

a05f423b-2b44-4ffa-9e26-5f716927d069.jpg

See my lovely special beautiful unique shiny Neptune's Compass? Who's a lucky girl then? :) Thanks for the trades and purchases! :)

What a day!! My mail (all of it) came in a van today, not on the usual motorbike. It's like they keep it all at the post office until I accumulate a massive pile, then they bring it all at once! I love days like this, but it's woeful on the days when I have nothing at all except bills :P

So this is the haul from today

a05f423b-2b44-4ffa-9e26-5f716927d069.jpg

See my lovely special beautiful unique shiny Neptune's Compass? Who's a lucky girl then? :D Thanks for the trades and purchases! :)

The Neptune Compass is stunning, Way to go on winning the Auction :)

See my lovely special beautiful unique shiny Neptune's Compass? Who's a lucky girl then? :D Thanks for the trades and purchases! :D

The Neptune Compass is stunning, Way to go on winning the Auction :D

:D Beautiful coin & congrats on your win. Please forgive my uncertainty but ... :) :P That IS a sample, isn't it? I didn't miss the sale, did I?? :):D

CF30

See my lovely special beautiful unique shiny Neptune's Compass? Who's a lucky girl then? :D Thanks for the trades and purchases! :D

The Neptune Compass is stunning, Way to go on winning the Auction :D

:D Beautiful coin & congrats on your win. Please forgive my uncertainty but ... :) :P That IS a sample, isn't it? I didn't miss the sale, did I?? :):D

CF30

It made it, good :D Sarah... it was the sample, no sale yet :D

ok, so I have been a little slow getting this done, finally decided to do it.......Thanks everyone for the awesome trades & buys... .

3-26-09-1.jpg

what is the pretty one with the park bench and flowers??

As already stated by Da Funky Frogs, it is The Peters Trio coin, I was lazy when posting and only showed one side of it, you can see the other side in my post #15555.

WOW! I did't think I become the personal coin fom 007BidD's

and........Yippieeeee :)

Thanks, David

007BigDs.jpg

Wow! Big d did you become the easter bunny. He sent me 2 really cool coins, the top 40 record coins one of those being a broken record coin, thx for making us smile, its a tough time of the year.

We have blizzard conditions here so I need to see if I can make it home safely. Coin Cheers

oh and i forgot to mention that he also sent a wheat penny with his caching name stamped into it.

i think there really awsome pennys!! he has some other versions and will have to see how i go about getting another version of his pennys!

Edited by DJ.J.ROCK

I have been busy busy busy. The mailman has been dropping packages daily. Can you see my smile?? Now, to find the time to look for caches, place caches, scan coins, activate them...... oh my! Forgive me for not sharing photos of all the coins I've gotten. I'll just have to give you a tease every now and then. Thanks to all who have shared their coins with me, helped me find codes, and have surprised me with gifts of coins. ~m.

greenegg.jpg

I have been busy busy busy. The mailman has been dropping packages daily. Can you see my smile?? Now, to find the time to look for caches, place caches, scan coins, activate them...... oh my! Forgive me for not sharing photos of all the coins I've gotten. I'll just have to give you a tease every now and then. Thanks to all who have shared their coins with me, helped me find codes, and have surprised me with gifts of coins. ~m.

greenegg.jpg