What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

i went to my mailbox and much to my surprise was a bubble envelope from the netherlands. it was a gift and super big surprise form sivota. thank you so very much. this community is very generous. the three on the bottom are from sivota. love the frog, crayons, and cat. how did you know me so well?

the one on top i bought. had to have a gator.

ddb62c2a-2805-453c-ac31-d6071e7356a2.jpg

Finally got a pic of my Swedish Moose. One of my first coins straight from the artist. Also a YemonYime. Everyone must have been busy bidding on something else! Last but not least, Mauison sent his personal. It's fantastic. Thanks, Mauison. :rolleyes:

IMG_0341.jpg

IMG_0343-1.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

Edited by nefesh
Also a YemonYime. Everyone must have been busy bidding on something else!

Congrats on your Yime! I too got lucky and snagged one on eBay the other day. It arrived today and I must admit I love it! I wasn't all that thrilled with it in pictures but when it fell out of the envelope into my hand I felt that coolness flow through me and I was hooked! I also got an awesome ant gold AvroAir Aviator and got smacked with 2 snowballs (both white thankfully)!

Also a YemonYime. Everyone must have been busy bidding on something else!

Congrats on your Yime! I too got lucky and snagged one on eBay the other day. It arrived today and I must admit I love it! I wasn't all that thrilled with it in pictures but when it fell out of the envelope into my hand I felt that coolness flow through me and I was hooked! I also got an awesome ant gold AvroAir Aviator and got smacked with 2 snowballs (both white thankfully)!

You too! I loved it in the pictures, but it's really gorgeous in person. I love how it feels in your hand. Do you know the different versions made?

Today I received two coins. One is a special coin for one of my missions. It is from a very special cacher. He knows who he is. :laughing: I want to give him a heart felt THANK YOU!!!!

The second coin was a Look Twice coin from Write Shop Robert. He has has many many cointests in the Todies Wild Ride thread. Others also have had cointests there too. I will be having one in the next few days also. You may want to check out the fun we are having there!

Today I received two coins. One is a special coin for one of my missions. It is from a very special cacher. He knows who he is. :laughing: I want to give him a heart felt THANK YOU!!!!

The second coin was a Look Twice coin from Write Shop Robert. He has has many many cointests in the Todies Wild Ride thread. Others also have had cointests there too. I will be having one in the next few days also. You may want to check out the fun we are having there!

YES, please come on in and visit, maybe even participate in the race or a cointest!! Always room for more!

Today I got a nice package from Opalsns for the Lazy Hayes Days III event, THANK YOU, my friend!! Inside was a 2005 Hoosiers Narrows Bridge coin and a GCC June 2006 coin, these will make our visitors very happy indeed!!

I received the moses coin a few days ago through a trade, and received the 10 commandments coin today...just seemed fitting to post them together. The moses coin has become my favorite, the colors and the detail are outstanding! What the 10 commandments coin lacks in intricate detail, it more than makes up for in size.

Special thanks to the kind people who traded with me...I'm still new enough to the forum to not know if it's appropriate to list names or not, but again, a big thank you!

IMG_0002_NEW-1-1.jpg

ILYK
Edited by drneal

I got home today and found these on my doormat:

presentECplus3.jpg

Love them all E&Cplus3, but a Stroatkjals; that's really something special. (Mmmm, I wonder who is sending who Dutch coins, but I love it)

Thanks Chuck

It is a scan, there is still no working camara; in real they are beautiful.

Edited by Sivota

For some reason GeocoinGuy decided I needed some coins, so he sent me these gorgeous specimens from my favourite artist:

f9982c3d-3224-4986-a498-57289407e86b.jpg

Happy happy joy joy :D:huh:

Thank you - you are a dead-set legend :mad: !!!!!!

:huh::huh: you truly deserve :huh::(

:( Thank you Geocoinguy for making my friend so happy :)

wow that top one is nice!! what is it?

i love the look of the designed flowers

Well, I was away in Florida for a fast vacation and after driving for two straight days with a toddler, I came home to two coin packages - YAY! I am pretty tired but had to get these up because they are BEAUTIFUL! I even have them up on my collection site already!

3ab4e584-df2c-4d22-8b88-2936761a75ed.jpg

94ed6ad9-a3e6-4ce0-ac4f-50b0b7c34c32.jpg

80513bb1-6ec4-4e80-aa3d-a58dda150d1f.jpg

OK now I know what everyone's been talking about.......the anticipation, excitement, can't wait until you get home to see what was in the mailbox. Your waiting for a few trades, maybe a couple of buys. You don't know what will be delivered first. I was gone all day yesterday, but after zero on Fri. I figured SOMETHING had to come on Sat. Gathered the mail Sun. AM, and TWO packages. Here they are.........

IMG_0344.jpg

IMG_0355.jpg

Edited by nefesh

Those owl coins really are beautiful! I can't wait to see mine..

Yesterday, being Sunday I was not expecting anything at all but this one was personally dropped off and I was gone and missed it!

001-8.jpg

Apparently I am a 'sandgroper' now. I don't know what it means but it must be good!

:rolleyes::unsure::ph34r::ph34r:

Do you mean the Guardian of the Night coin, the post above yours? Sandgroper doesn't sound too good, but if I could get a Belken I'd be one whether it was good or not! :D

Edited by nefesh

Sometimes I like mondays and today is a good monday.

I got two trades coming in with coins for me and for my eastermissions.

I got a pathtag and I got a witch coming to visit.

There was also two notes from the mailman that I have two things for Simon to pick up at the deliveryplace. That might be an eastermission and a birthdaymission, I will post that later when I have picked them up.

grodan Karin

It was Simons birthdaymission and his eastermission that came in. And boy had he fun opening them!!

Thank you both, I´ll post in each thread.

grodan Karin

Edited by grodan & fiabus

Yesterday I trotted home from my mailbox with this little goodie from a trade with Frozen Buns. She also included a couple of her pathtags...I just chuckle every time I see them! lol! I had to add another page to my collection site to include the pathtags I have received. They are too nice not to show off.

ba8c3397-7408-470f-b4d9-284bd72ee8b1.jpg

222291a2-3014-4f24-988f-dd68c63a5a4c.jpg

Yesterday I trotted home from my mailbox with this little goodie from a trade with Frozen Buns. She also included a couple of her pathtags...I just chuckle every time I see them! lol! I had to add another page to my collection site to include the pathtags I have received. They are too nice not to show off.

ba8c3397-7408-470f-b4d9-284bd72ee8b1.jpg

222291a2-3014-4f24-988f-dd68c63a5a4c.jpg

love that pathtag.... :):PB):D

Yesterday when I picked up my mail from being on hold I had a few mailers. A couple will still be a secret because they are for my missions. :) Thanks for the trades!! I received also a special coin from Write Shop Robert for winning one of his cointests. It a special version of the Look Twice for Bikes coin!

5a3d438c-0dc3-4b54-ab36-4c7cfb1c13d1.jpg

Yesterday when I picked up my mail from being on hold I had a few mailers. A couple will still be a secret because they are for my missions. :) Thanks for the trades!! I received also a special coin from Write Shop Robert for winning one of his cointests. It a special version of the Look Twice for Bikes coin!

I love the cute little turtle.

I had nothing fun in todays mail but I got loads yesterday so I´m not complaining. :P If only my last trade for my missions would come in also, sure is time to send them soon.

grodan Karin

I Like the travelling Turtle coin.!

(hey, I don't mind only getting coins that I pay for and then sometimes I don't even get those - YES even though some have tracking Numbers, does NOT mean that they get delivered to MY address - blame it on the email person) It is fun coming here to cheer others on and for the comradely :P

Edited by fairyhoney