What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Today was an AWESOME mail day. The mail deliverer drove in and handed BubbaBass 3 packages. 1st was a cheapy camera to takes coin pics, We'll see how it works,

A BEAUTIFUL BLACK BUBBLE MAILER, yup I had to scream it out!!!!

GeoBandit Roped me in!!!!! What a Beauty

and I also Recieved a Gift from die_anita. A very Cool Eidleweise Geocoin that I don't have yet and bars and bars of CHOCOLATE ......

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I had mentioned "sending all extra chocolate to me " in the Valentine Thread and She Did. This is the BEST Chocolate Bars I've EVER Had. And they're big, Like Willy Wonka Bars. Man I was sooooo spoiled today. Thank You all so much.

And Thanx for all the sweet gifts....

Opalsns

Today was a day like few others in my geocoin life! It started off very well sending some coins out in the post to cachers bent on releasing a bunch to travel (bless their hearts) and ended with coming home tonight to two mailers in the mailbox.

The first was a trade and thanks from 007BigD and believe it or not, it's the first time I've ever held one of these in hand before... a Geotoids tin Geocoin and a wonderful BigD sig penny. Very, very Cool! :P Thanks Dave, I love'm both, but your sig might be too pretty to put in our Signature Cache :)

geotoid.jpg

The second was a simple white envelope from someone I haven't heard from in a long, long time. No note, just a cryptic online message asking if I was sweating yet (last night) and now this!!!!!!!

prozac.jpg

#27 :o A favor paid long ago was repaid ten times over today! Thank you very, VERY much. It means more than you know to be remembered. I'm turning it round and round, but still can't figure how they put that beautiful brushed radial surface to it. Thank you and thank you Captain for continuing to put your coins out there for us coin crazies! :(

DUDE...SWEET! The Captn sent you a coin??? WHOA- Thats cool!

On the penny... Thats a special one! Not only is it my LE 1943 steel penny, but I just found my #24 ORIGINAL penny that I had found in a cache around a year ago! So you know what that means??? You have the chance to be amognst only 4 people in all of the caching world that can get a 3 matched set including the XLE that I still have. I found every one in a cache I placed em in and had no idea till I returned over a year on each penny I grabbed, even my #7 I placed in my first cache and forgot about! Oddly I found a #8 for CM and a #47 for Dorkfish, as of now, there aint a 47 LE, so technically only 3 complete sets exist.

I thought I had #23 and was gonna get back atcha with the others when I realized...But beings there's a chance at swag, I better tell ya! :anicute:

Been eagerly awaiting opening my Bday card from Kehunt64! Well, I DID :)

Inside was quite the lovely Chippewa Valley coin and her Pathtag! :) Wanted the Chippewa and needed a few more tags to fill another page!- Thanks Karen!

Hey birthday boy. Email me your addy and I'll get you out a couple of Pathtags to help fill a page. :D

YIKES :o ... How did I miss this??? Im Gonna send ya a elated response!!! Sheesh...Im on my 3rd page of tags and its just started! :( ...Ya think ill pass that up??? :anicute:

Thanks alot for the thought! Email SENT...not yet, but soon! :P

Today was an AWESOME mail day. The mail deliverer drove in and handed BubbaBass 3 packages. 1st was a cheapy camera to takes coin pics, We'll see how it works,

A BEAUTIFUL BLACK BUBBLE MAILER, yup I had to scream it out!!!!

GeoBandit Roped me in!!!!! What a Beauty

and I also Recieved a Gift from die_anita. A very Cool Eidleweise Geocoin that I don't have yet and bars and bars of CHOCOLATE ......

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I had mentioned "sending all extra chocolate to me " in the Valentine Thread and She Did. This is the BEST Chocolate Bars I've EVER Had. And they're big, Like Willy Wonka Bars. Man I was sooooo spoiled today. Thank You all so much.

Opalsns

Congrats! What a great day for surprizes! :)

Opalsns

Glad you like it! It was such fun to read your posting and then start to make a secret parcel for you *hihi* But these've been only the small swiss chocolate bars. The real big ones I was no able to send as they just did not fit into the parcel :)

Yesterday the postman brought me a citrus. How did it get past customs? :)

Wowza!

002-4.jpg

The Yime #36 in all it's glorious gloriousness poses with the locals after the smackdown. They were later enjoyed mixed with shrimp, peppers and avocados in a salad. :anicute:

edited to add: no actual Yimes were harmed in the preparation of this dinner.

Edited by gardengorilla

DUDE...SWEET! The Captn sent you a coin??? WHOA- Thats cool!

On the penny... Thats a special one! Not only is it my LE 1943 steel penny, but I just found my #24 ORIGINAL penny that I had found in a cache around a year ago! So you know what that means??? You have the chance to be amognst only 4 people in all of the caching world that can get a 3 matched set including the XLE that I still have. I found every one in a cache I placed em in and had no idea till I returned over a year on each penny I grabbed, even my #7 I placed in my first cache and forgot about! Oddly I found a #8 for CM and a #47 for Dorkfish, as of now, there aint a 47 LE, so technically only 3 complete sets exist.

I thought I had #23 and was gonna get back atcha with the others when I realized...But beings there's a chance at swag, I better tell ya! :)

Nope, a cacher friend found this coin and sent it to me out of the blue! How crazy is that?!! Guess it pays to be kind, believe the best in people and to play nice :o

On the penny... dude, I'm totally confused now. :anicute: PM me please :(

What a great day in the mail. Thanks to an awesome trade with sunsetmeadowlark I finally got myself a Brahean AS. Had to do a little fix it job on the inner pin, but it is good. Now all I gotta do is figure out how to get me a Fear no Cache coin and I will be fine.

Thanks for the great trade!

wonderful trades and some purchases...great coin from Geocoin club

IMG_NEW-2-1-1.jpg

ILYK

bottom left is the Feb 2009 Geocoin club, front of the coin says Do You Dare, back says, Earn Your Stripes

the front features a really nifty (that's right, I said nifty,) thorn bush, the back, 4 nice long bloody gashes...another big hit for the geocoin club guaranteed (am I allowed to say that on the forum?)

The turtle was my little friend Ernie..I didn't know he crawled onto the scanner...guess i shouldn't have slammed the lid so hard...hate it when that happens.

travel turtle from Coins and Pins

Sorry about the edit on the photo sweetlife...missed the code the first time...really hate that I have to look the coins over with a magnifying glass to read some of the codes...it's not my eyes...it's the small print, yeah thats it, it's the small print.

ILYK
Edited by drneal

IMG_0324.jpg

IMG_0327.jpg

I'M A LUCKY GIRL! I want to say thank you thank you thank you to IBcrashen and RedShoesGirl. Each spontaneously offered to give me a coin, I assume they saw each of these coins on my "desire" list. That's what I got in my mail! :)

Edited by nefesh

Got me 2 trades in beginning of the week :D 1st was MY PERSONAL back :D ... He just sent it to me! I offered a trade when I noticed it in a trade list of which he said wasnt necessary, guess because it was a gift, he decided to gift it back! :D

I also got a drneal personal with the medical sheild and his 2 pups, Logan and Heineken :D Nice lil personal :) ... I tossed my personal right back in the mailer and sent it off again :D

"ILYK"
:D

Man o Man!!!! I had a Super day at the mail box after a day of taking cass to the E.R for back pain I got my hearts desire coin,, a red tengwar!!!!!! thanks to a great trading partner. the others are trades too, and a e-place coin Thank you to those trades!!!

d567c628-9488-47e5-9080-203dd24cc154.jpg

Edited by DJ.J.ROCK

Been eagerly awaiting opening my Bday card from Kehunt64! Well, I DID :P

Inside was quite the lovely Chippewa Valley coin and her Pathtag! :huh: Wanted the Chippewa and needed a few more tags to fill another page!- Thanks Karen!

Hey birthday boy. Email me your addy and I'll get you out a couple of Pathtags to help fill a page. :)

YIKES ;) ... How did I miss this??? Im Gonna send ya a elated response!!! Sheesh...Im on my 3rd page of tags and its just started! :P ...Ya think ill pass that up??? :ph34r:

Thanks alot for the thought! Email SENT...not yet, but soon! :P

More tags heading your way, let me know if you need anything else......Happy Birthday ;)

Wow, I received the Geocoinclub Dec. Coin, can hardly wait to see the tag. Just wished my pics showed how TOTALLY Black and Shiny Chrome the coin is. And boy have I earned this one, nothing but briars in Texas and Devils Clubs in Alaska LOL

Here are my pics after I "doctored" them up like the designer had originally meant them to be. Would have liked it anyway but since I had seen the art work I just HAD to remove the ink ontop of the letters and brighten up the red. Still need to do a little touch up but from a foot away I didn't see the few places I missed. :huh:

doyoudarefront.jpg

doyoudarebackbetter.jpg

Edited by Frozen Buns

More tags heading your way, let me know if you need anything else......Happy Birthday :P

YIKES!!! I aughta wait for a week and "pretend" I didnt see that! :huh: Might just work AGAIN! ;) JK!! :ph34r:

Cant wait...Nothin betta than mail in the mailbox~ WELL, Kinda! :P Thanks so much, but ya dont have to- Really. (as the lil devil slaps the "L" outa the lil angel) :P

Wow, I received the Geocoinclub Dec. Coin, can hardly wait to see the tag. Just wished my pics showed how TOTALLY Black and Shiny Chrome the coin is. And boy have I earned this one, nothing but briars in Texas and Devils Clubs in Alaska LOL

Wow! This coin is coool! I guess I have to put it on my want list :huh: Earned my stripes in close encouters with brambles and blackthorns :ph34r:

Wow! This coin is coool! I guess I have to put it on my want list :huh: Earned my stripes in close encouters with brambles and blackthorns :ph34r:

i agree very cool coin!!! ;)

Man o Man!!!! I had a Super day at the mail box after a day of taking cass to the E.R for back pain I got my hearts desire coin,, a red tengwar!!!!!! thanks to a great trading partner. the others are trades too, and a e-place coin Thank you to those trades!!!

I guess I've never seen one of the Tengwars before, NICE!!! Will have to keep an eye out for one now!

Also, the Earn your stripes coin is PERFECT for us, we have been accused of being sadisctic for some of our briar hides!! I will have to keep watch for one of those as well!!!!

I guess I've never seen one of the Tengwars before, NICE!!! Will have to keep an eye out for one now!

Also, the Earn your stripes coin is PERFECT for us, we have been accused of being sadisctic for some of our briar hides!! I will have to keep watch for one of those as well!!!!

Agreed. The boy rolled down a 30ft hill through briars last week as we were looking for a quicker way out of GZ and then my latest hide was a trek through a briar patch for those who didn't survey the situation first.

When do these come out? Is there a certain date yet? I still don't quite understand the scheduling of the coinclub ones....

B) look what i found in my mailbox :(

whhotttt

LoriDarlin.gif

P3060450.jpg

wwhhotttt

Loridarlin thank you very much for this big surpise, it made my day :D

My day started a little bit bad and after you gift came , even the sun started to shine :D

I am in love with your own coin and i feel honored you give it to me :D

The lord of the caching coin will actived and place in the smilemission, i will hang there the smilepoem at :D

i love your nerd , wooden nickel and your poker chip :rolleyes: and your star sig :D

And thanks for your kind words in your card :unsure:

You give me a smile from ear to ear, thank you for that. :D

wwhhotttttt

Edited by Geo.Error

I was lucky enough to get 4 coins off my wishlist this week. 2 coins I got in trade & 2 coins I purchased.

newcoins2.gif

newcoins1.gif

1. Medusa Artist Edition (BN & G) - Purchase

2. Lighthouse Montauk (G) - Purchase

3. 4 Musketeer Artist Edition (AG & Blue) - Trade

4. Crew From Waterloo - Trade

Thanks to everyone I got the coins from, these coins are all awesome.

:unsure: look what i found in my mailbox B)

whhotttt

LoriDarlin.gif

wwhhotttt

Loridarlin thank you very much for this big surpise, it made my day :(

My day started a little bit bad and after you gift came , even the sun started to shine :D

I am in love with your own coin and i feel honored you give it to me :D

The lord of the caching coin will actived and place in the smilemission, i will hang there the smilepoem at :D

You give me a smile from ear to ear, thank you for that. :D

wwhhotttttt

That is excellent! A very deserving person to get this gift! :D LoriDarlin's coin is very 'smiley' :rolleyes:

Agreed. The boy rolled down a 30ft hill through briars last week as we were looking for a quicker way out of GZ and then my latest hide was a trek through a briar patch for those who didn't survey the situation first.

When do these come out? Is there a certain date yet? I still don't quite understand the scheduling of the coinclub ones....

The Earn Your Stripes is a Geocoinclub coin, it cost about 10.00 a month and you get a club members only coin and pathtag, plus the chance to purchase the same coin in a LE cersion. well worth the price. Chris Mackey is currently designing most of them and is a great way to get one of his designs.

The one shown above in the plastic sleeve actually has the "Back Vertebrae" around the outside edge, funky feeling coin LOL

I was lucky enough to get 4 coins off my wishlist this week. 2 coins I got in trade & 2 coins I purchased.

newcoins2.gif

newcoins1.gif

1. Medusa Artist Edition (BN & G) - Purchase

2. Lighthouse Montauk (G) - Purchase

3. 4 Musketeer Artist Edition (AG & Blue) - Trade

4. Crew From Waterloo - Trade

Thanks to everyone I got the coins from, these coins are all awesome.

Nice coins Saint........

Youve never seen a Tengwar??? WOW,, that susprizes me Rod you've been around a lot longer then I, Cept That is my fav. design , and I seek all the different versions, I have a antique silver, a peach and a red now, just a few more to go, if anyone has a teal or a black and gold ,, please let me know!!

here Rod ill post ya a few upclose and personal pics for you to drool on while you wait to find your first one..:rolleyes:

antique - no enamel

7fd59d58-6def-414a-aa77-d6cdd9445cfe.jpg

copper with peach

d491be7c-da64-4b07-8a17-ededcf86d8f7.jpg

gold with red

bada9a58-8e67-409d-bf88-a4651535b94d.jpg

Edited by DJ.J.ROCK

a few coins over the last couple of weeks........

IMG00061.jpg

a red and gold geocoin collection...cool!! i just got a green and antique trhe other day! i never knew red and gold exisisted

yea, sorry I didn't notice I had it turned wrong. There's a blue too.