What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Whoa! BIG day at the mailbox for me! 8 MAILERS!

img_4211.jpg

img_4212.jpg

img_4216.jpg

img_4217.jpg

img_4221.jpg

img_4224.jpg

img_4227.jpg

img_4228.jpg

That last one had another 5 coins in yet, but they are a surprise for someone else, so I don't want to show them off.

Great coins...what's the squiggly gold one at the bottom of the 2nd group of pictures..and the partially obscured coin...is that a "We Are #1" coin?

ILYK

Whoa! BIG day at the mailbox for me! 8 MAILERS!

img_4212.jpg

img_4217.jpg

Great coins...what's the squiggly gold one at the bottom of the 2nd group of pictures..and the partially obscured coin...is that a "We Are #1" coin?

ILYK

The bottom row in the top picture are the 2008 Norway coins in antique copper, shiny gold and antique gold. I turned the middle one around to show the back.

The blurred coin in the bottom pic is the Binary "Banned from the Forums" Mystery coin. It isn't family friendly :D

I received 'The PetersTrio' coin today and it turned out very lovely. :)

I also received a surprise package from a special buddy who I always refer to as; "A River Runs through It" Here are 4 that came in the package and there were 2 others not pictured. Thank you very much and while I appreciate the gesture, you sure didn't have to send anything but GOODIE for me anyhow :D

Guess I should remove the tracking number huh :)

22609001gs.JPG

Edited by tsunrisebey
I came home from school today and guess what I found

3ee36ac2-ce7e-4295-8e68-0bfce7556cc5.jpg

This was my first real trade

This is such a cool coin I hate to give my Sister her coin

Did you take one out of it's flip & handle it? They are so... so... texturelicious!!! They just scream to be touched!!! :D

CF30

That is why I am tryin like mad to get my hand on one of those Fear No Cache coin. I want to handle it. But alas, I got nothing anyone wants to trade. All the ones I have activated I want to keep. I would be will to trade several of my trader coins just to get one.

That and the Brahean seem to be the 2 big popular coins at the moment. Very hard to get, unless you want to pay through the nose.

Edited by Sparticus06

Some great coins purchased from Cheesy Pigs

cheesypigs-x5_small.jpg

And yes Liz you were right :D I'll be sure to listen to you in the future.

Oh and some more from early in the week. :) Great stuff when the postie comes everyday with Coins or Path tags, and all in time for a trip to an event tomorrow, sweet.

loot01_small.jpg

Edited by AlliedOz

I received 'The PetersTrio' coin today and it turned out very lovely. :)

I also received a surprise package from a special buddy who I always refer to as; "A River Runs through It" Here are 4 that came in the package and there were 2 others not pictured. Thank you very much and while I appreciate the gesture, you sure didn't have to send anything but GOODIE for me anyhow :D

Guess I should remove the tracking number huh :)

Love the "Black Sheep Cachers" coin -- I love bold cartoony stuff like that. Very well done. On the wish list it goes. : )

What a good end of the week. First I got yesterday three coins I bought from Cheesy Pigs. Great stuff, thanks, Liz!

2839966750028999818S600x600Q85.jpg

And today I received my order from Sepp & Bertha, a cute virus and a red herring!

2070001300028999818S600x600Q85.jpg

And last, I got a mysterious black bubble mailer. Geo hubby asked if I had bought (yet) another coin, and I didn't remember about it... and it turned out I had been roped in!

2679400290028999818S600x600Q85.jpg

Just WOW! What a surprise! Thank you SO much Geo Bandit, whoever you may be. Provider of Smiles is the right title for you

What a good end of the week. First I got yesterday three coins I bought from Cheesy Pigs. Great stuff, thanks, Liz!

2839966750028999818S600x600Q85.jpg

And today I received my order from Sepp & Bertha, a cute virus and a red herring!

2070001300028999818S600x600Q85.jpg

And last, I got a mysterious black bubble mailer. Geo hubby asked if I had bought (yet) another coin, and I didn't remember about it... and it turned out I had been roped in!

2679400290028999818S600x600Q85.jpg

Just WOW! What a surprise! Thank you SO much Geo Bandit, whoever you may be. Provider of Smiles is the right title for you

the surprises are the best part!

Some trades and some purchases...esp. happy to see the 3 doxies coin, the alien coin, and 2 green pure color coins (they're all great, but green remains my favorite (my wife's favorite color!)

IMG_NEW-13.jpg

ILYK

edited to add my surprise was the green sparkles in the snowflake!

Edited by drneal
I came home from school today and guess what I found

3ee36ac2-ce7e-4295-8e68-0bfce7556cc5.jpg

This was my first real trade

This is such a cool coin I hate to give my Sister her coin

Did you take one out of it's flip & handle it? They are so... so... texturelicious!!! They just scream to be touched!!! :D

CF30

I did have them out and the surface is soo cool

I just registered mine so i can share it at events.

a little hard time over here and what do we need...........

jep a little sweet funny lady indeed..........

some lady that bring some laugh`s around here.....

that let us drink laugh possions in stead of beer.........

and today in the sky we hear a little yell.............

Lorca on the side i wanna land well......

and we look up and what did we see.......

SABRINA was fly happy and free..............

Lorca was jumping of happyniss...........

and now our house is fill with only lovely bliss..........

TeamEccs21 THANK YOU SO MUCH ...............

Lorca say DANK JE WEL in dutch.............

Thanks to you the happyniss is here begun......

and Lorca and Sabrina have nothing then fun......

And all the beautiful Coins and Pathags that Sabrina bring......

TeamEccs21 you are really a QUEEN and a KING.........

Sabrina and TeamEccs21 you give us a very big SMILE.....

We let stay Sabrina with us for a little while..........

Now it`s time to let the world see..........

How spoiled we are by you three..........

sabrina001.jpg

P.S. Sabrina the witch girl is not for me she is from the witch mission and she will fly on soon......

Edited by lorca.nl

Went to The geochat today 250+ cachers,, the biggest event in Colorado to date, so it was definatly a Colorado Coin day. Got an event badge(thx rocketman!!)met and traded another coin with Snowboards- thx!!!I also bought some stuff from the Atwells after the event, and came home to a Nice Crown of Thorns in the mail from Theotokos,You rock!!!!

was a very cool day to say the least. met of many cachers too!! and the year of the ox coins are allllot nicer then I expected,, they feel great,,,heavy!!! awsome design!! and would be a super travel coin with the weight and the hole in them, Wish i woulda had a few more buck for a red one,, but i was tapped out at that point!! so it will have to go on my seekers list. :o

7a022b36-08cd-400b-ae63-4a9cb08db71d.jpg

i just learned how to post pictures, so here are some the coins i have recently gotten in the mail.

8dc367fd-1b47-48a6-bc31-7523655e98ee.jpg

c4c93a36-69de-4302-b11e-dc4603eb5b20.jpg

c141cb91-f766-40a9-9d0a-7fa27b16229b.jpg

I love the cute litlle platypus :laughing:

What's the purple butterfly coin called? I've never seen it before!

<Photo showing tracking number removed at UFgatorgirl's reuest>

Edited by Eartha

Mimbres Fishes! A whole school of the colorful beauties! I'll be keeping some & putting some on my trader list. :laughing: I know the purple & brown will be available soon but I'm torn between the blue & green.

I'd LOVE to trade one of my Mimbres Fishes for the Mimbres Turtle - Green. :D Whoops, wrong thread...

CF30

I got home from work today and went to my mailbox hoping to find the last coin I'm expecting from the Math Trade. Instead, I saw BLACK! A solid black envelope!!!! That could only mean one thing!!! Yippee!!!! I was roped in!!! My very first mystery coin in the mail! I never really thought I'd be one of the lucky recipients! It's a really cute coin (#348), I'm trimming the foam and adding it to my geocoin binder right away!

Thank you very, very much Geo_Bandit (whoever you are!!)!!! I truly appreciate it!! You REALLY made my evening!!!

<_<:lol:B):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

GeocoinBandit-1.jpg