What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Ok, so i'm guessing that there won't be any mailers in my mailbox today - Southern New Brunswick is pretty much shut down - and i'm literally snowed in!

02bb38fb-9af9-4035-9580-3af71084dae1.jpg

WOW! :unsure: Hope you are safe. We got that much last year in a day or two. We saw in the news that you had all the snow for this storm. Snowed a bit here but glad it's on your side of the country! :)

Nothing to do but wait.

Not in my mailbox, but in person - I got a Goblindust v3 and a Groundspeak Lackey from Goblindust!! Who's a lucky girl then? B)

He's a real swell guy. If he would stop sending me his personals in the mail, we might get to swap face to face when I see him :(

TMA

:unsure::)

...but in my actual mailbox today I got:

MORE LOOT!

2f3e1e95-6e0a-40aa-b8c7-3f1072a4c673.jpg

I feel a little faint, and may need to go lie down for a while ;):(

Not in my mailbox, but in person - I got a Goblindust v3 and a Groundspeak Lackey from Goblindust!! Who's a lucky girl then? B)

He's a real swell guy. If he would stop sending me his personals in the mail, we might get to swap face to face when I see him :(

TMA

MORE LOOT!

what is the celtic one ?? i like that!!

TMA

MORE LOOT!

Wow, that "prowler" coin is something! Where did you get it?

here is last weeks winnings,,ha ha ;

There is a jukebox coin and mousekakat personal, I won in a cointest last year,,lol very lovely suncatcher mouse!!

A trade for a fear no cache,, I was lucky on this one,, never thought id see one so soon, figured it woul;d be awhile,, susprize,, thx CJ!!

a bought trival of geo caching, on sale!! I love sales!!

and a gift and 2 trades from scavok,, a Colorado- geo tag, nicely made, a .925 silver journey- what a beautiful version, i want to install a light in it!!

and

my Prize coin,,, a Copper -Peach Tengwar-my Fav coin of all time!!!!!- I posted a pic of this earlyer in a different thread but being theres only 2 minted at this time,, and scavok has the other one, I figure it should see some light before it is only able to be seen in my collection!!! thank you again and again scavok for my tengwar,, I cant quit looking at it,, its such a beautiful coin and such a great design!!! enjoy the pics!!

6712e833-3212-4fe5-9cf8-614c8c37683d.jpg

d491be7c-da64-4b07-8a17-ededcf86d8f7.jpg

e4c95757-0d67-4ec3-b183-e7ea7464d690.jpg

Wow, i got a big surprise in my mailbox

:rolleyes:

Gifted%20Tatankas.jpg

Sweetlife has give me a Brown Tatanka pejula ;)

I know the special meaning off this coin.

This coin is a special gift for a friend to a friend. :unsure:

I feel very honored. :)

And i am speechless B)

Thank you , thank you very much for this warm, special and generous gift. :)

Yes, please share the meaning.........

I know each tatanka pejula color has a meaning, please share the coin story with me.

The photo i have borrowed from the internet, the coin is brown and beige. :D

Yes, please share the meaning........

Edited by nefesh

Today was a day like few others in my geocoin life! It started off very well sending some coins out in the post to cachers bent on releasing a bunch to travel (bless their hearts) and ended with coming home tonight to two mailers in the mailbox.

The first was a trade and thanks from 007BigD and believe it or not, it's the first time I've ever held one of these in hand before... a Geotoids tin Geocoin and a wonderful BigD sig penny. Very, very Cool! :rolleyes: Thanks Dave, I love'm both, but your sig might be too pretty to put in our Signature Cache ;)

geotoid.jpg

The second was a simple white envelope from someone I haven't heard from in a long, long time. No note, just a cryptic online message asking if I was sweating yet (last night) and now this!!!!!!!

prozac.jpg

#27 B) A favor paid long ago was repaid ten times over today! Thank you very, VERY much. It means more than you know to be remembered. I'm turning it round and round, but still can't figure how they put that beautiful brushed radial surface to it. Thank you and thank you Captain for continuing to put your coins out there for us coin crazies! :)

Wow some nice coinage posted. FH, lucky dog!

No coin mail for me in several weeks :D

Best I got is this; :P

etogoldbacksampleteaser.JPG

Hmmm... I wonder what that could possible be... :lol: Textures... translucents... layers... Must be a Tsun special coming soon!!! :P But which...? :lol:

CF30

i would be guessing it is neptunes compass samples? or one of the new earth turtles sample - oceania perhaps? one of those two!

rsg

It was a really good couple of days at the mailbox. This is driving my poor husband crazy -- all the packages are for me (muah-hah hah hah hah!)

26FEB09-haul_sm.jpg

click for a larger image

Some purchases, some trades, and the glass geocoin I won in a cointest (thank you thank you thank you thank you -- it's so pretty! The photo doesn't even come close to showing its shifting iridescence). And those geogems...they're...sparklier than I expected. Mmmmm...sparkly....

i would be guessing it is neptunes compass samples? or one of the new earth turtles sample - oceania perhaps? one of those two!

rsg

Can't be Neptune's Compass. The bits shown there don't look anything like the artwork Tsun posted in the thread about that coin. Could be one of the other two you mention since, as far as I know anyway, no artwork for those projects has been posted anywhere. :lol:

CF30

Yesterday I got a Medusa BN & gold with white on front, yellow and green on back from Avroir as a trade. Georgious coin!

and today....today I received the 30 versions of the pure color travelers and Influenza foursome geocoins. Being a lab technician in a Virology lab Those are a must for me. So looking at them through a microscope every winter I will put a face and it will be a joy to spot them!! :lol:

I will let my geohubby You Ke Té and geodaughter Moustaches de chaton choose a color for the pure color travelers and the rest will go for trades, If anyone interested...

purecolortravelers.jpg

influenzamedusa.jpg

Can't be Neptune's Compass. The bits shown there don't look anything like the artwork Tsun posted in the thread about that coin. Could be one of the other two you mention since, as far as I know anyway, no artwork for those projects has been posted anywhere. :lol:

CF30

oceania is the name of the new earth turtle so maybe it is that one.

rsg

CF30

oceania is the name of the new earth turtle so maybe it is that one.

rsg

Maybe a baby earth turtle attached to it's Mom.

Wow some nice coinage posted. FH, lucky dog!

No coin mail for me in several weeks :D

Best I got is this; :P

etogoldbacksampleteaser.JPG

Hmmm... I wonder what that could possible be... :lol: Textures... translucents... layers... Must be a Tsun special coming soon!!! :P But which...? :lol:

CF30

rsg

with that ring it could be attached to a dog collar...bucket list?

ILYK

Today was a good day. I got a welsh lovespoon from mathtrade and some GW5chicks and a pathtag.

And a bubblemail from the Netherlands, I didn´t trade for anytihing from there so I opened it and found a roaring Dutch Lion!!! Thank you so very much, I don´t have a clue who sent it but I am happy to have got one.

It will stay in my collection.

Yesterday I got a blinking nametag and a cuddly bear from Germany, thank you very much!

grodan Karin