What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

I got some Forthferalz' Glass Coins! Aren't they gorgeous?? And trackable!

84623f31-2106-4e77-b1cb-dbbf9d065a05.jpg

d7da5c23-7afd-4b17-a6e9-26d594e3454e.jpgOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Being a huge Petroglyph, fan I just love these….

This is one of the most creative Geocoins I have seen in a long time

I carry a worry stone in my pocket that I picked up out west many years ago maybe I will swap?

Ever hear that joke:

The Wife says it either the boat goes or I go…

The tag line is I am sure going to miss her ……

Well the Wife just said something similar about more coins…..

I’m sure going to ---------YOU GET THE IDEA

I though this coin deserved a separate post, from my cupid's mission post.

For those who haven't seen the coin the front has a picture of a pheasant, his dad's black lab, and a bass, the back a policeman's motorcydle, a B7(?) plane, and the marine corp emblem. Seems the only thing I can think of that Team Triple threat's dad would have liked to see added to the coin, would be a picture of his family...I'm sure he's very proud of the coin, and the kids!

IMG_0001_NEW-3.jpg

ILYK
Edited by drneal

I though this coin deserved a separate post, from my cupid's mission post.

For those who haven't seen the coin the front has a picture of a pheasant, his dad's black lab, and a bass, the back a policeman's motorcydle, a B7(?) plane, and the marine corp emblem. Seems the only thing I can think of that Team Triple threat's dad would have liked to see added to the coin, would be a picture of his family...I'm sure he's very proud of the coin, and the kids!

IMG_0001_NEW-3.jpg

ILYK

Isn't that an awesome coin - just traded for one and am so proud to own one. A beauty indeed!

I got some Forthferalz' Glass Coins! Aren't they gorgeous?? And trackable!

84623f31-2106-4e77-b1cb-dbbf9d065a05.jpg

I should also mention that only ONE of these beautiful glass coins passed the stringent guidelines Forthferalz makes these coins adhere to before they are allowed to be sent out to their new owners. Flaws? Not on a Forthferalz coin! But I personally think the other two are gorgeous in their slumpiness.

So that does mean I have one non-trackable as an extra......

Got me my Masters of Cache yesterday from Fox and the Hound aswell from Kehunt64 had to round em up for the cointest I held :D What was funny is that I didnt realize that the coins Chris had sent a bit ago were a matched set so I needed another now for the cointest :) Whats even worse than that- BOTH coins were sitting next to each other in my coin album, SO I DID KNOW!!! :P Whats even better is that I found my trader in my keepers! :) ... I have waaay too many coins! :)

Along with my coin from Kehunt64 came one of my personals AND a Birthday surprize I cant even open till my Bday! :D Thanks Karen and thank you Chris for the trade- ill be sure to put the extra Masters of Cache to good use in the future :D ~ :D

Besides getting 6 inches of heavy snow to shovel I received all those coins today :) They cover almost every season of the year :D I love those cows, they are so cute.

mail18fev_1.jpg

About the same amount of heavy snow to shovel, but no reward in my mailbox today. :)

Sorry to hear that acadiahiker, maybe tomorrow :P

Today there was a bubbler in my mailbox. When I opened it I almost fainted. It was such a big, great surprise! What a generous, marvellous, surprising gift! I am really speechless (seldom enough ^^) and I can only say, thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Wow!!

I know I repeat myself but I am really touched!!

Isn't it great?

3296125552_d1934e76d0.jpg

Today there was a bubbler in my mailbox. When I opened it I almost fainted. It was such a big, great surprise! What a generous, marvellous, surprising gift! I am really speechless (seldom enough ^^) and I can only say, thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Wow!!

Isn't it great?

Wow! :laughing: What a great gift! ;) Who sent it? Congratulations die_anita!

Isn't it great?

Indeed, you are a very lucky girl die_anita to receive a delicious Reese's Peanut Butter Heart :laughing:

Some great trades and a couple of purchases!

IMG_0002_NEW-2.jpg

ILYK

hey dr neal nice coins what is the middle one between the fear no caches, and the bottom left corner blue and red one?

Coin in the middle is a Geocoin Club coin, Nov. 2008 SE - Good Deeds Karma

The blue and red coin is an Ellandel's Malasia Geocoin!

Lookie what was in my mailbox....

IMG_3895-2.jpg

-HHH B)

I received a couple of these last week - but wondered whether I should open the mailer or call the bomb squad.

It is so strange - the mailer was lighting up red flashes among the mail pile.....

Surprised it made it through the mail system.

Or maybe it only started flashing as the mailer was squeezed against the other mail in the pile? :unsure::o:D:D

yesterday, i got a Mousekakat personal suncatcher and a blue suedes top 50 songs group jukebox coin and a cute lil cat sig from mousekakat. i also got in the mail a fear no cache from a trade,, thx CJ and a pursuit of caching came,, for my wife as she loves the game,, she actually liked the coin, and shes not into the coins much. it was a good day at the mail box!! :unsure:

Ok, so i'm guessing that there won't be any mailers in my mailbox today - Southern New Brunswick is pretty much shut down - and i'm literally snowed in!

02bb38fb-9af9-4035-9580-3af71084dae1.jpg

Holy Sheepsh**!!

Man, we don't even have it like that here in Sweden! Do me a favor, KEEP IT, lol!!

Stay warm, read a couple of good books, cuddle up cozy with that kitty and enjoy the break!

Naomi :yikes:

Ok, so i'm guessing that there won't be any mailers in my mailbox today - Southern New Brunswick is pretty much shut down - and i'm literally snowed in!

Holy Sheepsh**!!

Man, we don't even have it like that here in Sweden! Do me a favor, KEEP IT, lol!!

Stay warm, read a couple of good books, cuddle up cozy with that kitty and enjoy the break!

Naomi :yikes:

I've surrounded myself with my geocoins and am listening to the cancellations on the radio and drinking coffee! They closed my work at 6am so I have nowhere I need to be...

holy cr*p!!! that does not look safe to me. why, the glass could break and all that cold could come pouring in.

seriously, that really gives me the creeps.

time to go for a drive, even if it is just to work.

be careful and take care!

rsg

holy cr*p!!! that does not look safe to me. why, the glass could break and all that cold could come pouring in.

seriously, that really gives me the creeps.

time to go for a drive, even if it is just to work.

be careful and take care!

rsg

I was thinking the same things. Just hope the glass does not give. Now if it were me, I would have opened a door already and started digging a tunnel (just for fun). It is very neat.

To stay on topic, I have not gotten anything for sometime now in the way of coins. I wish I were back to work, then I could buy some more and make my mailbox happy again. Oh well, guess life just goes on.

Really have to laugh at that we recently had an inch of snow (Cornwall very rarely gets any snow) and the whole County came to a standstill. And I made my very first snow angel on the way to work. I was so proud and took a photo, they all thought I was mad to do such a thing (they being late teens & early twenties and I am a VERY YOUNG 50)!!!! But I really enjoyed it, would I love to see snow like that one flake and I am excited hee hee.

Wow! I can't even imagine having so much snow or being in that situation. It rarely snows here in Holland and if it does it's never much snow.

Your cat still seems warm and content :-)

Wow! I can't even imagine having so much snow or being in that situation. It rarely snows here in Holland and if it does it's never much snow.

Your cat still seems warm and content :-)

He's an indoor cat so as long as the snow dosen't come in - he's good :unsure:

The mailman didn't make it - I didn't even get out of the house until almost lunch time!

I'm a bit behind with photographing coins I received. The last few weeks I received some wonderful gifts! A cute pathtag from my aunt Millieballoon 'six more weeks till spring caching'. I can't wait :-) A funny night bug racer from my other aunt Livilla (just started caching and coins). And a signal coin from my mother (Los Rositas). This coin is a real Dutch coin. Just like Signal on the coin I used to ride through the tulip and hyacinth fields and past Dutch windmills when I rode my bike to school.

Thanks for the great gifts! Here are some pictures:

780bd052-d4a2-4af9-8a7b-ff5a3c316c97.jpg

7d2409e0-bcda-49a5-ba6a-ab5b16980c38.jpg

ad4ede0c-1e3e-42c9-b2f4-d0d56700a7f3.jpg