What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

This was a Trade I made and just look whats there!!! :laughing: ...YEP, an Artist Edition Geocoin Fairy!!!, not only that but a 2-tone tranquility AND a XLE Dehinninger 2-tone!!! I originally had an alternative motive for the GCF, but its the AE!!! Whats a guy to do??? :)

458ce9ec-e500-4966-adea-bf48398da065.jpg

There is a funny story behind the 2-tone coin. But, I'm glad you like it. Even though you got it from someone else :laughing:

Yesterday I received my traded-for 3 coin set of Savoy's Unity coin. Very nice indeed, thanks!

You're welcome... and the timing of it all. You, Crowesfeat30, and 'Sofi and Holmbiorn' have the only complete sets in the world :), and you all posted within almost minutes of each other!

Thank you guys, I posted on the previous page the wonderful coins I'm taking back to Brazil with me!

mine doesn't actually look this good. one can hardly see the design in the center. i suppose i'll just have to suffer through.

rsg

If you don't like it that much, I am willing to ease your pain and trade for another coin! :)

LOL! actually, my car's brakes went kaput this week, so the coin is going on ebay to help replace my brakes! what a choice, great coins or a car that stops when you want it to.

rsg

today was the kind of day at the mailbox that i think collecting is all about. three great very disparate coins: Buffalo Wings 2005 Silver, Compass Roses 2-tone LE AND the most awesome fabulous Real Adventurer Two Tone LE, Foggy Silver/Gold. Thanks everyone for the buys and trade!

i could get used to this again. NO NO NO! our collection is complete. seriously!

rsg

this week i got a mission with a celtic sun silver, and the frog coin(dont know the name yet)

Jay, repeat after me - Zariah got a mission with a frog coin, Zariah got a mission with a frog coin, Zariah got... :laughing:

(and I think it's called the Treefrog Geocoin).

did i say I,,,, I ment WE,, Zariah has her own set of coins and this froggie will be jumping in with her stash,, so dont you think,, I'm keeping it for me,,, it is her coin! and thank you very much for that there froggie for her!! :laughing::)

Wow we've received a bunch in the mail box lately - wife's gonna kill me when the CC bill arrives... :)

But I did want to share a coin that we moved a while back and though what a cool coin - it pertains to this very thread... You've seen it before but this is the first time we had it in our Mail Box.

855f9422-202b-42a3-8e04-1cefb2ea468c.jpg

Whoo Hoo! Made us happy :laughing:

Was going to share a couple others but I think GS went down or some other kind of problem I can't even get the main web site page up.... No errors just a blank page??

it`s FRIDAY the 13 but i never ever had such a great FRIDAY the 13...............

today when i come home from work there was a envelope in my mail and it was from Canada......

i did`t know what it was so i was a little afraid but when i open it there where all little red heartzzz falling out :laughing::laughing:

so then i know that it was from somebody very lovely :laughing::laughing:

i take everything out the envelope and there was a little Lorca and a little bone and her feat trog........

also there was a little house from K-9 and a yellow smile and choce heartzzzz that taste very gooooodd.. :laughing:

and a very very nice Valentine card with so sweet wordzzz......

also there was a beautiful coin in it from LAVAL K-9 the CACHE AROUND THE CLOCK...............

laval001.jpg

the little Lorca has even a tail it`s made with so much detailzzzz so so sweet.........

Lorca do like smiliezzzz so see what she did again ........ :)

laval002.jpg

LAVAL THANKZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SO MUCH FOR MAKE THIS DAY A WONDERFULL AND GREAT DAY

I REALLY REALLLLYYYYYYYYYYY LIKE ALL THE SUPRISES THAT YOU SEND ME SO SO SO MUCHHHH.........

it will get a special place so that i see the nice little house and Lorca every day :laughing::D

:) Look what a big surpise.....laval k9 has give me my first valentine gift ever.:laughing:

P2130281-1.jpg

A lovely card:wub:

Heart chocolate :laughing:

Error sig :laughing:

smilie :laughing:

Error bone :laughing:

k9 doghouse :laughing:

fire pale :D

And many red hearts:wub:................every where in my house you can find them now. :D

So laval k9 thank you very much...........you have give me smile and a big laugh :)

so a big whhottt for laval k-9

wwhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

:laughing: Look what a big surpise.....laval k9 has give me my first valentine gift ever.:laughing:

P2130281-1.jpg

A lovely card:wub:

Heart chocolate :laughing:

Error sig :D

smilie :D

Error bone :)

k9 doghouse :)

fire pale :)

And many red hearts:wub:................every where in my house you can find them now. :)

So laval k9 thank you very much...........you have give me smile and a big laugh :)

so a big whhottt for laval k-9

wwhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

OHHH MY .........................

what a wonderfull ERROR :):laughing:

and that fire pall :laughing::laughing:

we are spoiled hù ERROR.......

i`m so happy that LAVAL give you such a big smile as MEEEE :)

THANKZZZZZZZZZZZ LAVAL FOR SEND LITTLE LORCA AND ERROR TO THE NETHERLANDZZZZZZZ :)

YOU DID A GREAT JOB MAKING THEM THEY ARE GREAT.....

Here are the things I have gotten over the past week. Not all in my mailbox though...

a08fd64c-741d-4d53-b2a7-833633076158.jpg

A nice bunch!

What is that heartshaped coin to the left at bottom? Really nice one I think.

I had nothing fun in my mail today. :laughing: But I got a nice card and a snowball from Geo.Error the other day. It was a gift for our baby Matilda. Thank you.

Matildas Secret Cupid mission came the same day also, thank you Turlutortue.

grodan Karin

I had such a good day I had to share :laughing:

First I got my adorable Heart coins from TNT-

Hearts.jpg

Thank you for doing such a great job, they are better than I had ever imagined! :laughing:

I also recieved-

TheTitanics.jpg

Titanics!!!!!! Both Day and Night versions! What amazing coins....I love the back of them (both versions) Very, very nice GeocoinGuy, I can't wait to get more of your coins!

And then this-

AgiftfromLavalk-9.jpg

From my Smilefriend Laval K-9 :laughing:

Those are replica's of my cats Nikos and Cleo :laughing:

Thank you so much, I can't wipe the smile off my face :laughing::lol::cry:

first post, my first valentines mission...surprises good, geocoins good, sweetarts gone (musta been the dogs!)

IMG_0001_NEW-2.jpg

ILYK

Oh!!!! Nice coin the one with the donkey, the dog, the cat and the rooster!!!! It reminds me a fairy tale I liked when I was a child! My sister had a master (I do not know how it was really called), that when you entered inside a round card with slides, you could see them 3D....

One of these round cards, had this story!!! :D

Congratulations my friend!!!! ;)

I had such a good day I had to share :)

First I got my adorable Heart coins from TNT-

Hearts.jpg

Thank you for doing such a great job, they are better than I had ever imagined! :(

I also recieved-

TheTitanics.jpg

Titanics!!!!!! Both Day and Night versions! What amazing coins....I love the back of them (both versions) Very, very nice GeocoinGuy, I can't wait to get more of your coins!

And then this-

AgiftfromLavalk-9.jpg

From my Smilefriend Laval K-9 :D

Those are replica's of my cats Nikos and Cleo :D

Thank you so much, I can't wipe the smile off my face :D:D:D

WOW!!!!! Nikos replica cat is fantastic!!!!! :D Congratulations Shari!!!! ;)

Happy Valentine's day to all!!!!!!! :D

Nice one dimkasmir! Are you doing your pictures on a scanner? as they are crystal clear the detail is amazing.

Can I ask you stop doing it please and use a cell phone only from now on, as my want list keeps growing when I can see such detail in coins B)

Yup. I use a scanner at 600 dpi resolution. Then I remove the background and put a black one in using Photoshop.

after days and days of NO bubblers the mailbox held some very cool treasures today.

... two sharks AND AND AND the fabulously wonderful White Buffalo Wings - on black nickel. i think my geocoin collection is complete!

rsg

i finally got the coins photographed today. life just gets in the way of coins sometimes!

buffalo wings white/black nickel

d0f1a3fe-571a-47d4-bd01-10dd7d6bd335.jpg

Landsharkz 2007 Black/Nickel LE Copper

05ff5b50-2245-4313-8361-81ff6290a9dd.jpg

Landsharkz 2007 Black/Nickel LE Green

61d70909-a94e-4ad1-bb6c-eab1ccd28447.jpg

these go into the keepers of all keepers box - alone with the tranquilities.

lara

These didn't come to my mailbox, but they walked in my front door :mad: !

Wow-1.jpg

I got to meet Jim (GeocoinGuy), his daughter and her husband today ;)

Thank you so much, you know you brought a tear to my eye! B)

I so very much enjoyed meeting you and your family........

Wow - that is a bunch of good lookin' coinage! Congrats!

A nice surprise today from two friends, THANKS!!!

97e8c1da-56ba-4b0f-a374-3fae632eb8dd.jpg

The first from The Fox & The Hound, very nice, THANK YOU!! I very much appreciate your honoring me with one of these great coins, I was and am speechless! THANKS, my friends! The note really made my day, I am placing it in a frame and putting it beside Tod's picture on my desk!!

703ac1ec-9248-4dcd-889a-f32b02a020da.jpg

This one is from Lemon fresh Dog, NICE!! I am now an owner of a Geo-Bone!! THANKS, my friend!

I am really happy today, on cloud 9 and smiling from ear to ear!

Edited by Rockin Roddy

Yesterday night I traded a beautiful Earth Turtle in person with Turlutortue and she also gave me her cute sig item :laughing:

Today I received a trade from Trekkin' & Birdin' and I finally received The Stick Pile coin from Terrible Ts, the last coin missing in my search of getting all the HFGcC serie :laughing: No more searching on e-bay, I finally got it. Now, I'll be working on the Appalachian Trail serie :laughing:

mail17fev.jpg

Yesterday night I traded a beautiful Earth Turtle in person with Turlutortue and she also gave me her cute sig item :laughing:

Today I received a trade from Trekkin' & Birdin' and I finally received The Stick Pile coin from Terrible Ts, the last coin missing in my search of getting all the HFGcC serie :laughing: No more searching on e-bay, I finally got it. Now, I'll be working on the Appalachian Trail serie :laughing:

mail17fev.jpg

Trekin' and Birdin' are awesome people. We love the turtle signature item. We love turtles :blink:

Ok, I thought I would try scanning my coins instead of taking their picture. I have seen it done very well here. Well, I was a bit too excited and it's not perfect but probably better than what I could have done with my SLR.

ANYWAY...I finally was able to trade for a Tranquility coin. My first one and I think it is just AWESOME! I really wanted the German version and I was able to trade for it with Cheesy Pigs - yay! Thanks again!

b_195625.jpg

Here are the things I have gotten over the past week. Not all in my mailbox though...

a08fd64c-741d-4d53-b2a7-833633076158.jpg

What is the coin left of the blue box coin; looks like some kind of pinecone?

That is the beautiful New Zealand Recreational GPS Society 2007 coin, or simply called 'the New Zealand Fern'. It is one of my favourite.

What a day at the mailbox :laughing:

A 2005 compass rose

A silver 2006 compass rose

A gold 2006 compass rose

The SE Fear no Cache

The pewter Fear no Cache

A copper mariner's astrolabe coin (got the whole set now :laughing:)

100 finds geoachievement C&P coin & pin

250 finds geoachievement C&P coin & pin

500 finds geoachievement C&P coin & pin

10 hides geoachievement C&P coin & pin

I got an awesome surprise from Grodan&Fiabus - birthday card, a photo of a 'cheesy pig' ( :laughing: ) and a Starcatcher in Bronze/green.

Thankyou Karin - you are so thoughtful and generous - even more so considering you have a new baby to think about as well! :laughing:

Glad you liked it. I promised you a surprise with our trade and then forgot to put it in so I´m happy to know you got it this time. :laughing:

grodan Karin

yesterday in my mailbox i received a super cool mystery coin.

i got a GATOR NATION coin.

i also got a package from hogwild with a geowoodstock tshirt and tshirt coin. two of the caching hearts coins and a cartouche coin. i'll figure out how to post the pictures. for now i at least wanted to share everything i received.