What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

After waiting for 34 days, yes that's right 34 days from the USA to Australia! It' must have come via a cruise ship that had a few stops on the way. The 5 coins below arrived in the mail today. :D

We had all but given up hope of ever seeing these purchased coins from a fellow forum member, to the point that both parties had declared they were lost and went 50/50 in the misfortune.

But good news today :D and now we have a new benchmark for postage USA-AUS before we start to worry. :)

It took 3 months to secure a Tengwar, from the moment I discovered geocoins I have been trying to get my hands on one, and now it takes pride of place in my collection. :D

DSC01316a.jpg

ahhh ohhhhh ahhhh--a colored tengwar,,your very lucky- that is my top saught after coin and i do belive many others too,take good care of her!!

We received a beautiful metal token from Geo.Error. This is so stunning and we cannot Thank You Enough for this special coinament. Thank You for making us smile? You do such lovely work, did you by chance paint it by hand? You are very talented. This will be treasured for a lifetime. We took some pictures to show you how beautiful this token really is. We tried taking pictures of our two dogs but it was hard to get them to stay still.

Mouse:

b00d0693-f9b6-460d-8ff9-b81d865b3f05.jpg

Bill and Valerie, I have to say I am in love with Mouse. I normally don't go for really fluffy dogs but this dog is so cute and has amazing facial expressions. She is adorable.

We love her so much, we adopted her 2 Christmas ago, she was abused. She took to us right away. We love her so much, and glad she is got a nice home with us.

Thank You

Barry and Valarie

Went out to get the mail and was surpise to find a black enevlop from the Geo_Bandit looks like I was roped in. Thanks Geo_Bandit and Happy Caching to you too. You made getting the mail great today.

:D Yyyeeessss ! ! ! :D

I also find that black envelop in my PO Box!

90ebd0ff-80f1-423d-b996-71b4cb2e8421.jpg

524e623a-d555-4cc7-b4b8-594641f4f248.jpg

30e484a1-804c-43ea-8a53-ed353f283d26.jpg

Thank you sooo much for this beautifull coin! I realy like it! :)

moulinsart

:D The Sig from Thirstymick and it.....................glow :D

Sig.gif

Wow, that is very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it glows in the dark too? :D

I had actually ordered the clay before I moved, and completely forgot that the white was glow by the time I got around to making them. Geo.Error sent me an email when she noticed it glowing :) I was really surprised about the glow!

:D The Sig from Thirstymick and it.....................glow :D

Sig.gif

And it glows in the dark too? :D

I had actually ordered the clay before I moved, and completely forgot that the white was glow by the time I got around to making them. Geo.Error sent me an email when she noticed it glowing :) I was really surprised about the glow!

Really? COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank You!!!!!!!!!

email on it's way :D:D

Edited by burgessfour

Good day at the mailbox today! I received me set of Compass Rose coins from Cache Addict along with a pendant and the Year of the Ox coins (which look FANTASTIC!!!). Also received a Lady luck from a trade with SweetLife. They (SweetLife) also threw a snowball at me, I guess that is payback for tossing them at others. Luckily with the heatwave (temps have been in the high 70's for the past week) we've been having it had melted somewhat so it didn't hurt much. Thanks for the trade Barry & Val!!!

Mail.jpg

Another great trade package from a Netherlands cacher--Li-Z! She told me that the elephant is made from a piece of a coconut!

5b1c3a08-1d02-4376-84d7-b740072f49d5.jpg

Thanks for the info Drneal. It looks like I will add the Berkshire Search and Rescue coin to my seeking list......

Edited by LadyBee4T

Wow, i got a big surprise in my mailbox

:lol:

Gifted%20Tatankas.jpg

Sweetlife has give me a Brown Tatanka pejula :bad:

I know the special meaning off this coin.

This coin is a special gift for a friend to a friend. :P

I feel very honored. :lol:

And i am speechless :lol:

Thank you , thank you very much for this warm, special and generous gift. :D

I know each tatanka pejula color has a meaning, please share the coin story with me.

The photo i have borrowed from the internet, the coin is brown and beige. B)

:D The Sig from Thirstymick and it.....................glow :lol:

Sig.gif

And it glows in the dark too? :lol:

I had actually ordered the clay before I moved, and completely forgot that the white was glow by the time I got around to making them. Geo.Error sent me an email when she noticed it glowing :bad: I was really surprised about the glow!

WOW!!!! It glows???? Cool!!!!!! B)

Went out to get the mail and was surpise to find a black enevlop from the Geo_Bandit looks like I was roped in. Thanks Geo_Bandit and Happy Caching to you too. You made getting the mail great today.

:lol: Yyyeeessss ! ! ! :lol:

Thank you sooo much for this beautifull coin! I realy like it! :bad:

moulinsart

Yesssss! One more!!!!!

I received a black envelope as well. My very first Mystery Coin. I never ever expected to get one at all! You made my day!!!

Thanks a lot from Good Old Germany

Michael

Received my first ever geocoins today. One for me and one for my exchange partner for the Family Mission. Don"t want to show a pic. I want them to be surprised when he opens the package.

Hooray!

Congratulations! I still remember the first package I received -- hard to believe it was only a year ago!

gccapril071.jpg

I got one of these from opalsns today in my mailbox! Its my first 'physical' coin (I have two in Todie's Wild Ride! but they are in the US jumping from cache to cache). I didn't realise they are so heavy!

Thank you so much! She also sent me one of those awesome bottle cap magnets too- will have pride of place on our magnetic noticeboard!

:bad::lol:

Miracle of miracles, it only took 9 days to get here to Cyprus (and we don't get post at the weekends!) That flew! Our record is 4 months for one item of post from the USA to here so I am doubly surprised- the last parcels we received took 4 weeks!

whhottt

:lol: look what the neighbor brought, the mailman was abuse today :bad::lol:

P2040252.jpg

:P Grodan and fiabus thanks for this big surprises. :D

You made a wonderful card full of smiles and very kind words. B)

Your stickers are beautiful and funny. :D

I love your pathtag :(

And i love that tiny coin, how did you know that. :lol:

And then The photo from our Error :)

Thank you thank you :D

It was fun to get today first in the morning a big surprise and then just before dinner a big surprise. :D

You both spoiled me, but....i liked it very much. :D

The whole day a smile from ear to ear and it will last for a long time :D

whhottttt

Edited by Geo.Error

With all the surprises you and Lorca give, you deserve to get surprises like that !!!!!!!

I went to the maile and was happy to find my cointest win from wavector, a Beautiful Albertasaouras Geocoin, Thank You!!!!

And I recieved my trades from the bergiebunch.. Sig item polka chips..Awesome. They are the first chips I have in my collection of sigs.

Thank You and The EMT kids so much.

There was an old Pepto Bismol Commerecial years ago about a guy who lost money betting on horses and got a stomach ache..

He took the pepto bismol, felt better and was back at the track,...he says of his next bet....

" POLKA CHIPS IN THE 7th, can't lose!!!!!

Thanx for the fun!!!

Opalsns

After waiting for 34 days, yes that's right 34 days from the USA to Australia! It' must have come via a cruise ship that had a few stops on the way. The 5 coins below arrived in the mail today. :lol:

We had all but given up hope of ever seeing these purchased coins from a fellow forum member, to the point that both parties had declared they were lost and went 50/50 in the misfortune.

But good news today :P and now we have a new benchmark for postage USA-AUS before we start to worry. :bad:

It took 3 months to secure a Tengwar, from the moment I discovered geocoins I have been trying to get my hands on one, and now it takes pride of place in my collection. :lol:

DSC01316a.jpg

Wow, a turqouise Tengwar!! Congratulations :lol:

A real surprise in my mailbox today from the Pingos:

birthday.jpg

There are many coins around, but his one is a fine addition to our collection.

We are trying to make a Zoo, but have also other interests and one of them is the USA. So uncle Cacher really fits in.

It is also appropriate because we like to make others enthousiast for caching.

I'm happy i found this forum on geocoins and the many good people I've encountered so far.

A real surprise in my mailbox today from the Pingos:

birthday.jpg

There are many coins around, but his one is a fine addition to our collection.

We are trying to make a Zoo, but have also other interests and one of them is the USA. So uncle Cacher really fits in.

It is also appropriate because we like to make others enthousiast for caching.

I'm happy i found this forum on geocoins and the many good people I've encountered so far.

hè what do i see here............

it is MILLIEBALLON her birthday :D:):(

a little song for you birthday girl :D;)

er is er een jarig hoera hoera....

dat kun je wel zien dat ben jij .............

en we vieren alle te samen een feestje jaja.........

en daarom zijn we met z,n allen zo blij................... :P:)

HAPPY BIRTDHAY MILLIE :):D

and i wish you a great super warm and a wonderfull birthday ;)

I'm trying to find the best place to ask this question... and the "mailbox" thread seems to be the best please to start - please feel free to redirect me if I'm 'out of bounds' here. :-)

I want to 'surprise' someone that has been very helpful to me recently with a little token of my appreciation, but I'm new to this actually so, - how are you guys exchanging address, etc. without 'letting the cat out of the bag' so to speak?

Thanks, Sav

I'm trying to find the best place to ask this question... and the "mailbox" thread seems to be the best please to start - please feel free to redirect me if I'm 'out of bounds' here. :-)

I want to 'surprise' someone that has been very helpful to me recently with a little token of my appreciation, but I'm new to this actually so, - how are you guys exchanging address, etc. without 'letting the cat out of the bag' so to speak?

Thanks, Sav

There's another thread on here about the Geocoin Address Book (http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php...5199&st=182)

Just PM mousekakat or Dolfy to be added. Once you are in, you can browse other people's addresses too.

:laughing: Yyyeeessss ! ! ! :mad:

90ebd0ff-80f1-423d-b996-71b4cb2e8421.jpg

524e623a-d555-4cc7-b4b8-594641f4f248.jpg

Thank you sooo much for this beautifull coin! I realy like it! :P

moulinsart

That coin is soo coool. I wanna be roped in! :(

:( Well I'm a newbie. I've entered my first Mission, The Family Mission. I didn't even have a coin to trade, but I really learned a lot looking for that special coin for my mystery partner. Most important, I've been reading so many of your comments......"what did you get in the mail today" is one of my favorite. The long and short is, you're such a wonderful group of people and I'm really glad I'm getting to know the community more.

THANKS.

OH MY!!! What a day at the mailbox!!!

I cant disclose exactly what was in my mailbox yesterday YET! But lets just say it was Uber Special! here's a peek! 341dc8bc-3e0c-4432-9fb5-6462e386e1a9.jpg:laughing:

However, I need to brag about what was in my mailbox last week and the past month first! Check it!-

This was a Trade I made and just look whats there!!! :ph34r: ...YEP, an Artist Edition Geocoin Fairy!!!, not only that but a 2-tone tranquility AND a XLE Dehinninger 2-tone!!! I originally had an alternative motive for the GCF, but its the AE!!! Whats a guy to do??? :unsure:

458ce9ec-e500-4966-adea-bf48398da065.jpg

AND...check this!!!~ THESE WERE ALL UNEXPECTED GIFTS!!! I recieved them throughout the last month!!!

3 peice pathtag set from Rivercity and Team Moagy, a Mustang Joni/Hedge Hopper personal with their Holiday Pathtag! AND a 2008 Team Sand Dollar from ERICOPOLY!!! WOO HOO!

a9272ca9-db0f-4829-b80f-c79b04ac00de.jpg

The flash was screwin up the image so I covered it with my finger and got this~

f4e392e3-2e99-4bbf-98a0-ee741010b6b7.jpg- Kinda cool-eh?

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!

WOW!!! Lovely coins!!! the sand dollar is the one that looks like a kind of sea shell I find in the sea, some times? We call them turtles, but I think it is a kind of urchin....eaten by a sea star???? I do not know...

It is a fantastic coin!!!! I love the silmpicity of it! Very cool!!!! :laughing:

Congrats my friend!!!! :unsure:

I cant disclose exactly what was in my mailbox yesterday YET! But lets just say it was Uber Special! here's a peek!

[/quote name=007BigD' date='Feb 6 2009, 10:35 AM' post='3821674]

And here is the prize!!!

9fd2330c-7247-4205-a832-7db526a1d6df.jpg-she wouldnt sit still in excitement! :laughing:

b18c61c0-777b-4f35-9672-f79d9af13d01.jpg- What a Beaut!

THANK YOU PrincessSweetpea and tell DaFunky Pappa!!! :ph34r: That is a prize I will cherrish forever! Still unsure th eplace of events that led it to my Mailbox, but i aint complainin! :unsure:

Ill have to wait to post in the Delorme and even make the grab as I GOTTA RUN! HAPPY DAY! :D

I cant disclose exactly what was in my mailbox yesterday YET! But lets just say it was Uber Special! here's a peek!

[/quote name=007BigD' date='Feb 6 2009, 10:35 AM' post='3821674]

And here is the prize!!!

9fd2330c-7247-4205-a832-7db526a1d6df.jpg-she wouldnt sit still in excitement! :laughing:

b18c61c0-777b-4f35-9672-f79d9af13d01.jpg- What a Beaut!

THANK YOU PrincessSweetpea and tell DaFunky Pappa!!! :ph34r: That is a prize I will cherrish forever! Still unsure th eplace of events that led it to my Mailbox, but i aint complainin! :unsure:

Ill have to wait to post in the Delorme and even make the grab as I GOTTA RUN! HAPPY DAY! :D

Can't compete with that, but I got some purchases, and a couple of special trades today!

2-6-09.jpg

ILYK

Edited by drneal

THANK YOU PrincessSweetpea and tell DaFunky Pappa!!! :unsure: That is a prize I will cherrish forever! Still unsure th eplace of events that led it to my Mailbox, but i aint complainin! :laughing:

Ill have to wait to post in the Delorme and even make the grab as I GOTTA RUN! HAPPY DAY! :ph34r:

WOW oh WOW!!!!! i know how much you wanted this coin so to see you have one is very thrilling! congrats dear friend!

lara

I received a pleasant surprise as friends from Germany sent me a "Certificate of Acheivement" geocoin to celebrate my 100th find which happened last month.

It turned a sour day into a great day. :laughing:

achievement-3168-twb.jpg

That is a great coin to commemrate a milestone CONGRATS.....

P.S. Please drop me an e-mail and let em know where I can get one as my Son just got his 100th, and Daughter is working here way there as well and would love to get them one..

I received a pleasant surprise as friends from Germany sent me a "Certificate of Acheivement" geocoin to celebrate my 100th find which happened last month.

It turned a sour day into a great day. :laughing:

achievement-3168-twb.jpg

That is a great coin to commemrate a milestone CONGRATS.....

P.S. Please drop me an e-mail and let em know where I can get one as my Son just got his 100th, and Daughter is working here way there as well and would love to get them one..

appears to be geocoinshop.de

ILYK

It's been a long dry spell here, not a bubbler in sight for days and days on end....so sad! Yesterday though, KAboom brought the mail in and what did I spy....a BUBBLER??? I was soooo excited!

Unfortunately for me, but lucky for the participants of the Todie's Wild Ride, the bubbler was from a mystery coiner, and was for the Todie's Wild Ride prize bin!! WOW!!! THANKS my diving friend, you are a truly awesome and generous soul!! Another prize for the TWR, a special one at that, one lucky participant will be very happy!!

AND WOW, BigD, CONGRATS!!! I would LOVE one of those awesome coins, I am so happy for you and that beauty of a youngster!!

Edited by Rockin Roddy

WAUWIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I GOT A VERY NICE SUPRISE............ :):o

IT IS FROM OPALSNS and KD1EJ

well on the adrezz stand my name but when the beautiful coin come out the envelope LORCA said...........

mammmmaaaaaaaaaaaaa mine mine mine mine mine mine :D:D:D

she take`s it on her own sofa and when i wanted to take it she said NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MINE MINE MINE..

see what i got and what Lorca stole from me ............ :D:D

opalsns001.jpg

OPALSNS and KD1EJ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL SUPRISE

YOU TWO REALLY ROCKZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :D:D:D

I WILLL SMILE THE HOLE DAY AND LORCA WILL THE HOLE DAY LIES ON HER SOFA AND WE GO TOGHTER ENJOY THE BEAUTIFUL SUPRISE.......... :D:D:D:D