What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

After shoveling 1 feet of snow it was nice to relax and open a few bubble mailers :laughing: Three of the coins I received had snow on them :o

Trades from The Klever Boys and from snoboardz. I really like its new personal coin, both finishes are great.

I finally put my hands on the first edition of the Avalanche coin on e-bay. :P

mail29janv.jpg

Wow, i've got 2 beautiful coins today in my mailbox

:laughing:

:P Here comes the sun......it is alright :o

Wow, maybe i am not so smart but i was looking to find a photo from that coin and look what i found at google. :)

Suncatcher-satingold.jpg

Here comes the sun (du dn du du)

Here comes the sun

And I say

Its alright

Little darling

Its been a long cold lonely winter

Little darling

It seems like years since its been here

Here comes the sun

Here comes the sun

And I say

Its alright

Little darling

The smiles returning to the faces

Little darling

It seems like years since its been here

Here comes the sun

And I say

Its alright

Sun, sun, sun, here it comes (four times)

Little darling

I see the ice is slowly melting

Little darling

It seems like years since its been clear

Here comes the sun

Its alright

Here comes the sun (du du du du)

Here comes the sun

Its alright

Its alright

100_1189.jpg

The geocoin is beautiful and happy , just as the song whhottt :P

And the other big surprise. :)

a5356621-6e3c-4857-aab4-c8c8ba33aaa4.jpg

:D Thank you very much Neversummer for these warm, happy and beautiful geocoins :D

daarrnnn i am a spoiled woman but i sure love it. :D

:D:D Thank you and thank you :D:D

Edited by Geo.Error
Geo. error,

I had a horrible day yesterday .....

I didn't even want to get on the computer today.

I stopped to see what you got in the mail....

You made my morning ....

It is alright!!!

Thank You My Friend,

Opalsns

Awww....Sorry to Hear Opalsns to hear you had a bad day yesterday, glad you decided to come into the fourms and to know that many people here bring you happiness. Wishing you a better day.

Hugs

Barry and Val of sweetlife

In todays mail:

ACGA -Newfoundland (my heart's desire coin)

Souwester *kbviper*

I would have posted a picture, but I picked up the dreaded A360 virus at photobucket last weekend, and am now 150.00 poorer for the fix. I am very reluctant to go THERE again :antenna: .

Thanks for the trades, Kevin.

Edited by acadiahiker

Those two gals are awesome,

Lorca made your day and Geo.error made mine, Again.

I just recieved a beautiful card and her sig item in the mail today,

Absolutly beautiful!!!!!!

Thank You for bringing me Sunshine and Windmills, My Friend !!!!!

Opalsns

i am happy i could made you smile today and i am happy that my sig find you at the right moment :unsure:

And , i will post this weekend , also with a photo, your beautiful sig.

So everybody can enjoy your are very creative.

But caching goes for :antenna: . i think you understand. :D

I received some beautiful coins from trades this week: 2 cute kiwihead micro's (my parents-in-law have got an Eriba caravan just like these!), two great Portugese coins (Ferreira do Alentejo and the Portugese geocoin 2008), a dutch geocoin 2008, a dragonfly talisman ocean mist (which I like even better than the bucket list and johnny cash :-)) and a Tatanka Pejula (beautiful simple design and I also love the story behind it!).

And also a surprise: the signal august 2006 coin! This coin was a gift from Los Rositas :antenna: (my parents, who just started geocaching and now geocoins too!). I like this coin very much, because it has a typically Dutch landscape on it. During my daily bike ride to school as a kid, I passed flowerfields and dutch windmills like this every day. Thank you los Rositas :D:unsure:

And thanks everyone who has traded with me last week!!

76bba62e-50e8-49f8-9069-a4c312ab5a87.jpg

We received the most beautiful card we have laid eye on in a very long time. Liz you are a real sweetheart. She also sent us a suprise in the card of the Micro Organisms. They sure are little danty coins, very cute.

Thank You for making us very happy and I love them as they remind me sio much of the things I see or hear of being a EMT.

Hugs across the ways

Barry and Valarie of sweetlifec0e6c820-160e-44ab-9df5-65736c84d3a6.jpg

We received the most beautiful card we have laid eye on in a very long time. Liz you are a real sweetheart. She also sent us a suprise in the card of the Micro Organisms. They sure are little danty coins, very cute.

Thank You for making us very happy and I love them as they remind me sio much of the things I see or hear of being a EMT.

Hugs across the ways

Barry and Valarie of sweetlifec0e6c820-160e-44ab-9df5-65736c84d3a6.jpg

THAT card is beautiful AND those critters are adorable !

In todays mail:

ACGA -Newfoundland (my heart's desire coin)

Souwester *kbviper*

I would have posted a picture, but I picked up the dreaded A360 virus at photobucket last weekend, and am now 150.00 poorer for the fix. I am very reluctant to go THERE again :antenna: .

Thanks for the trades, Kevin.

Ouch! Sorry to hear about that. If you want a reliable place for posting your geocoin pictures give google pages a try. It's not like photobucket by any means but it's a place to store them for free.

A pretty good past couple of days: yesterday I got a Savoy Unity geocoin (it's very nice and its back reminds me of the placards we saw up on the walls at Feng Du) and three Journey geocoins I'd pre-ordered. Then, today, came a Fear No Cache geocoin in trade and four more Journies (2x satin actual silver with red and 2x chrome and dark green). I'm waiting on pins and needles for some other packages to come in, too, so every day includes an anxious visit to the post office!

All you people are doing is feeding my new obsession and causing me to go out and purchase MORE!!!

I keep seeing some posted here that I really like.

Thanks to the person who thought of this thread in the first place! :D

welcome to the addiction! hide your checkbook and credit cards now otherwise you are in deep doo-doo.

rsg

Haaa,

Your hooked now!!!!!!Muhahaha!!!!

I just recieved my trade from Lorca.

Those girls in the Netherlands ROCK!!!!!!!

Woooo Hooooo!!!

A beautiful Triple Dragon Geocoin for luck.... A wooden paw from Lorca, with a feather on it to keep me moving ... A beautiful White Angel for blessings and a Little Wooden Shoe for kicking A--.

This and the beautiful Personal Item and card from Geo.error has really brightened my weekend.

Thank You both,

So very glad to have you 2 as Forum Friends!!!

Opalsns

Looking at the picture here does anyone know where I can get the trailer coins?

Our Family starts Camping at Easter and stops in early November, I would like to get two of these

one for each one of my kids.

Thank you in advance.

They're called the Kiwiheads Cache Caravan micro's and where originally for sale on www.k2coins.nl , but now sold out.

But if you look on geocoincollection.com or cointracking.com there are still some people that offer them for trade!

Li-Z

Looking at the picture here does anyone know where I can get the trailer coins?

Our Family starts Camping at Easter and stops in early November, I would like to get two of these

one for each one of my kids.

Thank you in advance.

They're called the Kiwiheads Cache Caravan micro's and where originally for sale on www.k2coins.nl , but now sold out.

But if you look on geocoincollection.com or cointracking.com there are still some people that offer them for trade!

Li-Z

I will do that.

Anyone here that has some and wants to conatct me drop me an e-mail.

Thank you

In the mail yesterday, a surprise from tadpole379, thank you so much. Don't worry about it being late - just think of it as early for next Christmas :laughing: Thanks again

2436d177-f795-4925-9fa6-d9a57abd6afc.jpg4de12193-f711-4fe4-bdd0-64a5a17ff5b9.jpg

it is so nice to see these still showing up, as this geocoin was made as a group project made by tadpole and us:). It was a honor to have made this come alive for tapole and more special as we did the project with her. Havent heard from you Tadpole, starting to wonder if you are in Florida again :huh:

Afternoon All,

I just recieved a special gift !

A blue enamel Earth Turtle.

I was never able to keep up with the sale and Asked about a trade and was told they'd get back to me, They never got back to me.

I should Have known better .

So,I put it on a Hearts Desire thread and This AWESOME person , SIVOTA, just up and sent it to me. You are an Angel for granting a wish. I hope I can do the same for you one day. Good comes to Good people and there will be alot of good your way.

Thank You soo much,

You are much Appreciated,

Opalsns

...and This AWESOME person , SIVOTA, just up and sent it to me. You are an Angel for granting a wish. I hope I can do the same for you one day. Good comes to Good people and there will be alot of good your way.

Thank You soo much,

Opalsns

Sivota is one very, very special person. You rarely hear much from her, but she is so very generous and kind and big hearted. She really is incredible, she's made so many peoples' day! I wish I had the ability to be more like her!

I got a trade today, one of those mega cool, spun cast, Fear No Cache coins. Thanks to Dan and Hollora for arranging this trade with me! It's been so long since I've had coin mail, this was a pleasant surprise!

Naomi :D

We received a beautiful metal token from Geo.Error. This is so stunning and we cannot Thank You Enough for this special coinament. Thank You for making us smile? You do such lovely work, did you by chance paint it by hand? You are very talented. This will be treasured for a lifetime. We took some pictures to show you how beautiful this token really is. We tried taking pictures of our two dogs but it was hard to get them to stay still.

Swissmiss:

8d53d623-f668-401f-8e48-5d7d2b982eb3.jpg

Mouse:

b00d0693-f9b6-460d-8ff9-b81d865b3f05.jpg

ed7fe8bd-ed66-4c39-9781-3a2433756296.jpg

...and This AWESOME person , SIVOTA, just up and sent it to me. You are an Angel for granting a wish. I hope I can do the same for you one day. Good comes to Good people and there will be alot of good your way.

Thank You soo much,

Opalsns

Sivota is one very, very special person. You rarely hear much from her, but she is so very generous and kind and big hearted. She really is incredible, she's made so many peoples' day! I wish I had the ability to be more like her!

We cannot express how much of a friend she really is, she is so caring, loving, she is a beautiful person inside and out. She is so giving in so many ways. We have become very good friends with her. She has such a warm heart. We enjoy each and every chance we can to talk with her. Not to mention all the trading we do back and forth. :D We wish we were neighbors. We are always exchanging how it is here in Wisconsin and all the wildlife has to offer here and we talk about seeing Castles there. Love learning so much history there in Holland. She is like a big sister to Val. Thank You Marit for being such a awesome friend.

Thank You soo much,

Opalsns

We cannot express how much of a friend she really is, she is so caring, loving, she is a beautiful person inside and out. She is so giving in so many ways. We have become very good friends with her. She has such a warm heart. We enjoy each and every chance we can to talk with her. Not to mention all the trading we do back and forth. :D We wish we were neighbors. We are always exchanging how it is here in Wisconsin and all the wildlife has to offer here and we talk about seeing Castles there. Love learning so much history there in Holland. She is like a big sister to Val. Thank You Marit for being such a awesome friend.

Speaking of Sivota and her amazing generosity, I received yet another gift from her today: A silver Twin Peaks personal coin!

I think Sivota has single-handedly doubled the size of my Dutch coin collection in the last few months!

We received a beautiful metal token from Geo.Error. This is so stunning and we cannot Thank You Enough for this special coinament. Thank You for making us smile? You do such lovely work, did you by chance paint it by hand? You are very talented. This will be treasured for a lifetime. We took some pictures to show you how beautiful this token really is. We tried taking pictures of our two dogs but it was hard to get them to stay still.

Swissmiss:

8d53d623-f668-401f-8e48-5d7d2b982eb3.jpg

Mouse:

Thanks Sweetlife for the 2 photos from your dogs and the token. :D

This is my first made metal token, and i thought i most go to you two.

It is not painted, it is a technic with napkins.

No geo.error At the back but just smile, that is what the world need. :D

I have a other model to and that is on his way to a star lover. :D

Thank you for the kind words and for the photos from Mouse and Swissmiss. [ love the names]

I have had an excellent few weeks coin-wise!

54941725-e9f9-4ca2-9b2f-80acf3516357.jpg

Thankyou so much to everyone for the trades, and a BIG thankyou to AtwellFamily :D and geo.error :D for the gifts. You two are wonderful :D

Nice coins my friend!!! Congratulations!

Well... by seeing all these, I can only say one thing....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!! :D

My best wishes Liz!!!! :D

Mouse:

Bill and Valerie, I have to say I am in love with Mouse. I normally don't go for really fluffy dogs but this dog is so cute and has amazing facial expressions. She is adorable.

After waiting for 34 days, yes that's right 34 days from the USA to Australia! It' must have come via a cruise ship that had a few stops on the way. The 5 coins below arrived in the mail today. :D

We had all but given up hope of ever seeing these purchased coins from a fellow forum member, to the point that both parties had declared they were lost and went 50/50 in the misfortune.

But good news today :D and now we have a new benchmark for postage USA-AUS before we start to worry. :D

It took 3 months to secure a Tengwar, from the moment I discovered geocoins I have been trying to get my hands on one, and now it takes pride of place in my collection. :D

DSC01316a.jpg