What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

When Mom came in from the mailbox she told me she thought I had some mail. Since I don't have thumbs and it was addressed to her anyway, I told her to open it up. Sure enought there was the coin I won in Lorca.nls cointest!! She also sent a wooden shoe sig item too--very cool. Mom told me she has a real wooden shoe from Holland (Michigan that is :blink: )but she won't show it to me. I think I'd have to taste it anyways.

Woof! Woof! and many puppy dog kisses to Anne and Corina and paws to Lorca and Error!!!!! :):laughing:

Mom just had to take my picture LOL

7dda23ac-8d3e-4ddc-9fdf-601d5c4cc53d.jpg

a6eed115-0fe4-4faa-8cfe-671626b8dd19.jpg

ohhhhhhhhhhh you are every day more hansum riley :)

the bad hair day is not treu :D

you must see me sometime`s ;):)

Today, I recieved my Cointest coin from NeverSummer, wow,

This is the Biggest , Heaviest coin I've ever had the privilage of holding in my hand.

A Beautiful BIRKA...... What a beauty!!!

Thank You so much NS.

As soon as I am with Camera, I will get this pic as well as the other mailbox coins on this thread.

Opalsns

Last week we received 4 different influenza coins.

They are fun to send around to people who have the flu.

This weekend we were surprised by a very kind gift from the Moops. Not only a military coin for our son Lars, but also a lovely working horse in a horseshoe and 2 small the moops coin. Thank you really very much. It made us all feel very happy.

Wow, I'm happy today!

I received my trade with dimkasmir for a coin of his and received the AE #02 :lol::):D

It takes a lot to really make me wow about a coin and this did it just great!

Thanks!

I got your coins today too! B) An awesome handmade copper personal and a BEAUTIFUL trade only silver with red Journey. Thanks again for trading!

Wow, this is gotten to be the best mail today we have received also a regifted misstion from DJ that we just posted, we lauphed our you know what off the whole time reading this from them. Thanks for making our belly hurt DJ. :lol::D Took a picture of all the Mystery coins we received today in the mail and other coins we boughten or traded. THANK YOU688ac909-1899-4078-96ee-897a897fbf10.jpg

Wow, this is gotten to be the best mail today we have received also a regifted misstion from DJ that we just posted, we lauphed our you know what off the whole time reading this from them. Thanks for making our belly hurt DJ. :lol::D Took a picture of all the Mystery coins we received today in the mail and other coins we boughten or traded. THANK YOU688ac909-1899-4078-96ee-897a897fbf10.jpg

is the blue coin at the bottom koi?

Wow, this is gotten to be the best mail today we have received also a regifted misstion from DJ that we just posted, we lauphed our you know what off the whole time reading this from them. Thanks for making our belly hurt DJ. :D:P Took a picture of all the Mystery coins we received today in the mail and other coins we boughten or traded. THANK YOU688ac909-1899-4078-96ee-897a897fbf10.jpg

Yes, it is a stunning Mystery Wishing Goin, we cannot be Thankful enough to be blessed with this coin. The Koi are absolutely beautiful.

is the blue coin at the bottom koi?

:D Look what i found in my mailbox :P

coin_rear_large.jpg

coin_front_large.jpg

Whhooottt.......and the good news is they are still for sale. :)

I love a geocoin for a good cause. :D

Where did you get that coin Geo.Error? It is beautiful and love to help out a good cause. We are dog lovers. One of our dogs is a rescue dog. We love her so much. She was in very bad shape when we first got her, glad she was able to come around and turned out to be a very good addition to our family.

well it was not really in my mail box but it is give in my hand :):D:D

i was phone my friend Geo.Error and it was nice to go drink a cup of coffee by her so i jump in my car and drive to her and lovely Error........

jumpin_yoyo.gif as i was to see the family Corintje put something in my hand................

see what she give me......

coincorin.jpg

I LOVE THIS COIN AND IT HAS SUCH A GOOD MESSAGE........

GEO.ERROR THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL GIFT......

I wolk around with a big :D:D:D

when i did come home again Lorca was hoopsscared.gif and she shoud WHAT YOU WENT TO MY BABY AND YOU DID`T TAKE ME........

but when i let her see the coin she was happy because she like`s it to :D:P

My mailbox was also full yesterday! What was inside closely resembles the first picture of gardengorilla, just replace the rightmost Journey coin with a Celtic Hourglass. But I was too sick yesterday to fully rejoice about it...

I guess I will try to go out caching a bit with my father today. Caching will do me good! :)

Some absolutely delicious tengwars today! YUM! and one very beautiful Unity coin. I sure wish I bought more, I could almost tile the bathroom with this thing!

002-2.jpg

And not in my mailbox, but from a dear friend! The cutest lil bug ever....

001-7.jpg

Nice coins!!!! :) Conrgats!!! :D

I love the square one!!! WOW!!

:D You were bitten by the geobug?? :D Excelllent!!!! :laughing:

Is that a copper one?

So there are 2 versions!!! I have the gold one!

The bug is adorable!!! :unsure:

Got my AARP renewal membership packet today! Wheeeeee!

That was one good day at the mailbox then Jim!! Lots of savings!! I didn't get mine yet though....LOL

But I did receive a Honu turtle in silver, Dawn of the faeries in copper. and ecletic penguin and AS Brahean. Very good day indeed!

Some absolutely delicious tengwars today! YUM! and one very beautiful Unity coin. I sure wish I bought more, I could almost tile the bathroom with this thing!

002-2.jpg

Glad you like them (I'm still waiting for mine!!!), but wanted to point out that those are Journey coins, not the tengwars :laughing:

002-2.jpg

Glad you like them (I'm still waiting for mine!!!), but wanted to point out that those are Journey coins, not the tengwars :laughing:

LOL - and I'm waiting for my Unity Dragon coins too! (Scavok is the Journey Coin guy, and I'm the Unity Dragon "Square one" guy) I actually bought the journey coin too - I'm really waiting on both :blink:

Oh, The Irony of it all!!!

002-2.jpg

LOL - and I'm waiting for my Unity Dragon coins too! (Scavok is the Journey Coin guy, and I'm the Unity Dragon "Square one" guy) I actually bought the journey coin too - I'm really waiting on both :blink:

a bad day today...snow, everybody cancelled appointments today (gives me time to think, and that's not good,)

checked my post office box in the morning, and nothing but junk mail. At 3, I went back to mail a letter and found 3 mailers; trades and purchases!

IMG_NEW-7-1.jpg

Days sort of salvaged!

ILYK

Whooohooo!!! A freakin' fantastic day if there was one :) Started out with the kiddo's daycare closing because of snow, missing my doc appointment to take care of the kid and wife has a flu bug. It was all heading downhill 'til the mail arrived! :(

todaymail.jpg

Both Snowboardz (thought for sure which I liked best, but now I'm torn because they're both even nicer than I imagined they would be. :laughing:

The GCC III anniversary LEs (BIG) :P

A small pile of Dec. GCC Fear No Cache coins (and some LEs!!!)

An '08 BONEFISH! Looks simple to you give it the once over. This coin is all that and a bag o' chips!! Thanks guys for making it happen. I'll remember this. :D

And last, but not least, an act of pure selflessness that really shocked me. A First to Find AE. The first batch of AEs ever given to me and only a few out there, but this one ended up on ebay. It was picked up and shipped back to me with just a simple note. Mr., YOU ROCK! You know who you are and there are no words that can put justice to how I feel right now, but thank you. :D:P:P

I had a pretty frikkin awesome mailbox day!

I received my Wherigo geocoins, a 2-tone medusa from a trade, some swag from the Groundspeak store (I caved in and bought the beanie and needed a new logbook for one of my caches) and best of all I finally received my own set of journey geocoins :) When they were all originally sent out I received allthe second minting editions and the AE's and mint samples from the TOL coin, but didn't get any of the original 3 finishes. But now I do and they are very nice :laughing:

002-2.jpg

Glad you like them (I'm still waiting for mine!!!), but wanted to point out that those are Journey coins, not the tengwars :)

LOL - and I'm waiting for my Unity Dragon coins too! (Scavok is the Journey Coin guy, and I'm the Unity Dragon "Square one" guy) I actually bought the journey coin too - I'm really waiting on both :laughing:

oops, Journey coin! My bad...

and it is the copper Unity I am after...got any for trade?

:laughing: There is an article in today's news paper (St. Louis Post Dispatch) that the Post Office is probably going to cut mail delivery service down to just five days! That means one fewer day of potential geocoin delivery!!! :( Waaaaa!!! :D

CF30

We only receive mail five days a week here in Quebec. And, it is terrible. No bubble mailers for two whole days. Gee, those week-ends are long :)

Look at the positive side, no bills to ruin the weekend, I'm gonna save my mailers and put them in a find them all over again, LOL!!

Oh yeah,

KD1EJ sent me up the trades from Laval-K9 and DaFunkyFrogs.

Thank You so much. I love the smiley clock and well that copper frog, OOOoooBaby. I'm a copper freak.

Thank So Much,

Opalsns