What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

There was a box in my mailbox today (rather a card - that I had a box). It held the Mariners Astrolabe Geocoin. When the Navigational Coins came out, I started getting them for my son - he is more than pleased with this one. It is far more than a coin but a skillfully made, beautiful tool. In addition there was a Cache Angel geocoin - much cuter than I expected - wished I had gotten more than one of these little cuties.

Hope other folks who ordered this awesome tool have the same reaction - wow!

This week I received two New Zealand GPS society coins, a Brahean and a cute litlle kiwi coin that I ordered from New Zealand. The brahean and the little kiwi coins came together with a handy decryption card, muggle card and a fridge magnet that says 'you hide it, we find it'. Thanks Andy and Kathy! I wanted to take a photo of the magnet as well, but Fantasties keeps hiding it and I can't find it right now ;-) This morning it was still on the fridge....

I also traded some coins with Millieballon for a Wisconsin 2008 cow (I love it, it's going to travel soon...) and a Landsharkz Gecko (really nice colors!). Millieballon added a Beaver travel guide and a snowman pathtag as a gift. Thanks Millieballon ;)

0410621b-491e-4920-a4dd-a8aa28640953.jpg

I also got two ammoboxes (not in the mailbox, but by the mailman), as I'm planning to hide my first caches soon :-)

Today I receive a special coin to me via a trade, a Chiro-Cache coin. Our miniature schnauzer, Kirby, is on his last legs. He is pushing 16 and is having trouble walking these days. sad_smile.gif
Aww.....we are so sorry to hear this.shedding tears, We are so sorry....we know what is like to lose a family pet. We will be keeping you in out thoughts and prayers.

Barry and Val of sweetlife ;)

P.S. You got a wonderful coin, we had the privledge to trade with Drneil as well.

Edited by sweetlife

Today I receive a special coin to me via a trade, a Chiro-Cache coin. Our miniature schnauzer, Kirby, is on his last legs. He is pushing 16 and is having trouble walking these days. sad_smile.gif

I'm glad the coin arrived... I also know what it's like to watch your dog get older...our first schnauzer died at age 15, and is missed. The two dogs pictured on the front of the coin, Logan (age 7) and Heineken (age 4...my rescue dog, but I'm not sure who rescued who,) are my constant companions. The original picture used for the coin, was copied from a charcoal of my dogs, done at "Camp Gone To The Dogs" and transferred to the coin by Personal Geocoins. I'm honored to have my coin in the hands of such a devoted Schnauzer owner!

IMG_NEW-4.jpg

ILYK

It was a nice day today -- three mailers. : )

I got a Bodensee Winter BBQ coin

Also a "Geocoin Collecting" coin and one of Avroair's 08-08-08 event coins (black and yellow) (and an extra pin)

And the AE of the "Peace On Earth" suncatcher from Wicksworks (AND a pathtag, thank you so much!) -- beautiful, beautiful coin!

They were all purchases, mostly on eBay, and I've been waiting for them on pins & needles. They certainly make going to the post office fun!

wwhhooooooooooooooooootttttttt

:yikes: Look what had finally find me and daarrn happy it did :wacko:

P1210108-1.jpg

:blink: A beautiful christmas card ..with.................007bigd his personal coin. :grin:

I feel very proud to have coin 099, thank you thank you 007bigd, Sweetpea and Emmagem for thinking at me.

whhottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

20-1.gif

whhooooooooooooooooooooooooootttttt

And a other surprise has found me :D

crow-b.jpg

Thanks Lorca.nl for this great gift and thanks Opalsns and KD1EJ for making this possible :o

i am a big crow lover...they bring luck if you don't know yet, so whhoottttttt

Thank you alll.........you sure made my day a happy day. :o

whhoooooooooooooooooooooooooottttttttt

wwhhooooooooooooooooootttttttt

:wacko: Look what had finally find me and daarrn happy it did :blink:

P1210108-1.jpg

:grin: A beautiful christmas card ..with.................007bigd his personal coin. :D

I feel very proud to have coin 099, thank you thank you 007bigd, Sweetpea and Emmagem for thinking at me.

whhottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

20-1.gif

whhooooooooooooooooooooooooootttttt

And a other surprise has found me :o

crow-b.jpg

Thanks Lorca.nl for this great gift and thanks Opalsns and KD1EJ for making this possible :o

i am a big crow lover...they bring luck if you don't know yet, so whhoottttttt

Thank you alll.........you sure made my day a happy day. ;)

whhoooooooooooooooooooooooooottttttttt

wow! very nice coins... :yikes:

:) Look what had finally find me and daarrn happy it did :D

Bout darn time!!!... Sent that before Xmas!!! Was really starting to worry, as I aint got but a few left and thet're pretty much reserved for some locals! ;)

Gatoulis has the matching #099 in the Moonraker edition...I chose for you 2 to have matching #'s beacuse you two came around the same time with virtually the same enthusiasm. ;)

Enjoy and glad it finally made it!

**********I JUST GOT HIT WITH A SNOWBALL********************

Wooooo Hoooooooo

My first Splat and a Clean one at that.. But then I was Hugged by a Very Strong Ball of Sunshine from Summer Meltdown 2008, which made it all better. LOL!!!!

These cool ( and Hot ) geocoins were sent by a wonderful cacher and mom, for a super surprise for me.

Thank You YaleHockeyMom,

You Rocked My Day,

Opalsns

drneal, that is a different dog coin I haven't seen before. Do you know what it is called?

After a very dry week, some beautiful coins in the mail. In anticipation of the great Aussie long weekend which celebrates Australia Day, January 26....

012-1.jpg

That foggy silver Bewitched coin is hard to take a pic of!

Aussie! Aussie! Aussie! Oi! Oi! Oi!

Another good mail day.

I recieved a package from KD1EJ, that had A cool german coin that he di a trade for awhile back, Some 2008 Cachin' Crow coins for up and coming cointests and .........

The Samples of the 2009 Cachin' Crow Geocoin.

THEY ARE AWESOME.

THey should be flying in soon!!!!!!!

Opalsns

drneal, that is a different dog coin I haven't seen before. Do you know what it is called?

After a very dry week, some beautiful coins in the mail. In anticipation of the great Aussie long weekend which celebrates Australia Day, January 26....

012-1.jpg

That foggy silver Bewitched coin is hard to take a pic of!

Aussie! Aussie! Aussie! Oi! Oi! Oi!

Post 14932 is of my dogs, Chiro-cache coin, trades always available, post 14950 is called Life's Simple Pleasures, sold at thecachingplace and appears to be a personal coin for wildeyes 7

ILYK

Very great coins today...Cheese coin, Sahasrara, the new Geocoin club '08 coin and pathatag, Musashi "ground" (were/are other coins available from this set...I would assume water, wind, fire,) Triquetra Knot, Da Funky Frogs coin, fob and poker chip along with some little frogs (sorry frogs, I'm old and I don't shake nothin no more,) and the Mirpets coins...I originally intended to keep one of the trees and trade the rest, but just couldn't do it...they're mine, mine, mine!

IMG-3-1.jpg

ILYK

Actually received these in yesterdays mail, but I am laid up with a torn muscle in my lower back and wasn't able to take pictures until last night. In the picture are:

Top Row - New Years 2009 in Antique Silver, Polished Gold and Black Nickel

Middle - Sahasrara in Matte Gold and Black Nickel

Bottom - Kids & Caching BN from Surteb!!!

Inthemail01222009003.jpg

And today I received my Unity coins (Antique Silver and Bronze) and my Journey coins (Antique Copper w/green, Bronze w/red, Antique Silver w/blue, Chrome w/green, Black Nickel w/purple and Satin .925 Silver w/red)!!! Will try to get up and shoot those later and post the pics...

Actually received these in yesterdays mail, but I am laid up with a torn muscle in my lower back and wasn't able to take pictures until last night. In the picture are:

Top Row - New Years 2009 in Antique Silver, Polished Gold and Black Nickel

Middle - Sahasrara in Matte Gold and Black Nickel

Bottom - Kids & Caching BN from Surteb!!!

Inthemail01222009003.jpg

And today I received my Unity coins (Antique Silver and Bronze) and my Journey coins (Antique Copper w/green, Bronze w/red, Antique Silver w/blue, Chrome w/green, Black Nickel w/purple and Satin .925 Silver w/red)!!! Will try to get up and shoot those later and post the pics...

AHHH CANT WAIT FOR THE JOURNEYS TO HIT MY MAIL BOX

I got two really great coins from a generous person!

I had this on my seeking list for ages:

AtlantaGal_trade_mystery_Front300.jpg

I got it today, along with a really cool personal coin from nmartin! I wish I could post a picture of that too, but my camera battery is dead! LOL

Thanks so much, nmartin!

Edited by MustangJoni

It was a nice couple of days for me, mailwise*:

Yesterday: a blue and a red lobster (so that's how those flakes got on there...)

Today: A nice fat package from Germany with 2x Geoclub.de's 5 Jahre coins, 2x 2nd Bodensee Winter BBQ coins, a silver Raith Gras, 2x copper/silver Raith Gras coins, an extra Eureka coin (they are so cool), and 2x antique silver Ratisbona geocoins, which (hard to believe) are even more striking and lovely in person than the website conveys. Sepp & Bertha (and the folks over at geocoinshop.de) really do a fabulous job with their coins!

And having all these preciouses spread out on my desk enabled me to introduce a coworker to Geocaching, how cool is that?

*My husband is not so happy with my geocoin purchases. Not because of the price, no. It's because he buys airplane models and modeling supplies over the Internet, so when there's a yellow slip in our post office box he gets excited...and then it's geocoins. Or he looks up plaintively at me when I come home from work: "Anything for me?" "No..." I say sadly (but only semi-sadly), while lugging my sweet, sweet, shiny bounty.

When Mom came in from the mailbox she told me she thought I had some mail. Since I don't have thumbs and it was addressed to her anyway, I told her to open it up. Sure enought there was the coin I won in Lorca.nls cointest!! She also sent a wooden shoe sig item too--very cool. Mom told me she has a real wooden shoe from Holland (Michigan that is :P )but she won't show it to me. I think I'd have to taste it anyways.

Woof! Woof! and many puppy dog kisses to Anne and Corina and paws to Lorca and Error!!!!! :D:D

Mom just had to take my picture LOL

7dda23ac-8d3e-4ddc-9fdf-601d5c4cc53d.jpg

a6eed115-0fe4-4faa-8cfe-671626b8dd19.jpg

I got these in a trade with Laval K-9 :):):)

Ooohhhh2.jpg

Oh! Congratulations my friend!!! Beautyful coins! I like the doghouse one that has the dog inside! ;)

Is that a geocoin or a signature item? what about the other dog house?? :laughing:

Hi Nikos!

The doghouse coin with the dog inside is Laval K-9's personal, trackable coin and it is very cool! The other doghouse is their signature item, brand new and hand made :blink: I can't decide which I like the best :D