6188_playful_boy_being_hit_by_a_snowball_in_the_face.jpg

Not 1 time but 3-times from 2 different sides :D

I hide fast an-sqsno.gif

Then i saw who it were :DBurgessfour and Thirstymick

They yelled:Pow i got you :anicute: and you should have ducked :(

And that naughty naughty Burgessfour had thrown a yellow one at me :D

funny-dog-pictures-snowball-fight-over.jpg

Oke you both win ;):D

Thanks you very much..for trowing snowballs at me because it felt very good, cold and hard :);)

Thanks for thinking at me Thirstymick and Burgessfour :)

snow_angel.jpg

:D You are both Angels :D

:anicute: Ok, yellow snow is.... (if it is a coin it is ok if not.... :( )

What is the black snowball, the dirty one? Is it what I think or it is mud or oil?

Geoerror my friend, it is nice you got 2 snowballs! I think the yellow and the dirty are scarser! you have to find the exact spot to make one! ;)

Just kiding!!! :D

:) Ok, yellow snow is.... (if it is a coin it is ok if not.... ;) )

What is the black snowball, the dirty one? Is it what I think or it is mud or oil?

Geoerror my friend, it is nice you got 2 snowballs! I think the yellow and the dirty are scarser! you have to find the exact spot to make one! :)

Just kiding!!! :D

Dear friend....those womans trowed 3 ball at me...dang... dang dang....and i was hit. :D

The yellow one is when a doggy does do a......in the snow :anicute::(;)

i think the black one is fall from cars. :D

Look what I got in my mailbox yesterday and today :anicute:

7c55a437-597b-4981-bcad-d2190f78de66.jpg

The upper two I bought from BlueMotmot, thank u so much Valerie (I also noticed most people here have that name :D )

The two herrings I gut from chur as well as an adoptionrequest for a Look Twice geocoin, Thank u so much, I did not expect this many fish in my mailbox :):(;)

Today, a great group of personal coins arrived. Personals are my favorite, esp. those with green in them (my wife's favorite color!) Trades are appreciated!

By the way, the new Grodan and Fiabus coin...a frog with a cat's head or a cat with a frog's head? Welcome baby!

IMG_NEW-1.jpg

ILYK

coins.jpg

I did get these fabulous coins in the mail :D:D thanks for the trade :(

Wow. I'm a little jaded on coins, but I REALLY like these ones! There's something about them that really appeals to me. What are their names - I might try to find them.

The black square one is called Pure. The other is the blue Earth Turtle.

The coins on the top are the Mimbres (Turtle) and the other one I think is the Guardian coin but I'm not sure.

coins.jpg

I did get these fabulous coins in the mail :):rolleyes: thanks for the trade :)

Wow. I'm a little jaded on coins, but I REALLY like these ones! There's something about them that really appeals to me. What are their names - I might try to find them.

The black square one is called Pure. The other is the blue Earth Turtle.

The coins on the top are the Mimbres (Turtle) and the other one I think is the Guardian coin but I'm not sure.

I still have Mimbres and .pure for trade. Just have a look in the trading thread :)

Edited by die_anita

I'm going to need a second book for all my Dutch coins! :)

Or we can stop trading you Dutch coins :)

No no no! :)

I've barely made a dent in my 'seeking' list! And it keeps growing all the time!

And now, not only is there a new Dutch mystery coin, but there are two older ones I never knew about! :rolleyes:

No no no! :)

I've barely made a dent in my 'seeking' list! And it keeps growing all the time!

And now, not only is there a new Dutch mystery coin, but there are two older ones I never knew about! :rolleyes:

Well Dutch mystery coins and LE's are nearly imposseble to get by. Even harder than the Delft Blue coins. I saw a lot of Dutch coins aren't on your seeking list. But let's see if I can send you another personal you don't have. I like this: now you will have to wait another 14 nights to see what it is!!! :)

You are too good to me Sivota! You really have to stop! :)

Yeah, I know my seeking list is woefully out of date -- both in listing Dutch coins I don't have, and scratching off ones I have received. I keep meaning to set up a web page or database of Dutch coins. It is part of my grand plan to write my own geocoin trading web application.

I just haven't gotten around to starting it yet. :rolleyes:

I received some beautifu coins this week :D A tengwar and ET (thanks for the trade, I love them!) An antique silver Birka, a Yemon Yime and of course the Christmas Earth Turtles!

f179519c-e406-4fb7-a902-31490ef51730.jpg

your tengwar is a beaut!!!! lucky you,, but hey I had an awsome day -- first I took the dang day off!! yeah need a break from work, so then the mail comes,, really the only thing I was expecting were a few wooden nickles-and those were there too from boots-nice nickles, there was also a yellow mailer and a black one--- yeah a black one!!!!! :angry: im a possie member now!!! yahhhh hoo!! woulda never thought!!!! so then I open the other and inside was 2 coins from my seekers list and some spices to make a german drink,, it was a penguan mission,, the coins were a glow in the dark g files for my wife,her own first coin she liked it,and shes not much into the coins as I ,but shell have her fav's too hopefully,, the other was my very FAV. coin I thought id never have,, a tengwar of my own!!! i absolutly love it!!! and wish some day to have most of the versions of them,, so ill have to get some good traders!!lol no really ive seen alot of lists and watch the e-place and never saw one on a traders list and nor on the e-place that i can think of, so i feel honered to have this coin!!! here the kicker ,, i have no clue as to who sent me theese coins i seek ,, no return addy!! and was signed XXX;)<<< so once again I thank you, today was filled with mysterys!! and great coins!! im so lucky!!! :D also pictured was a package I got for another mission that was a part 2 from drneal, with a 2008 stocking- 2 pins to add to our collection a geo patch- and a green geo bracelet. thank all of you here!!! my day was made at the mail box!!!f5c03f3a-23f0-4d30-8afc-01709eb4a3ab.jpg

48768bd9-dd3b-4377-b86a-8ac39c8c11f8.jpg

48bd018f-19b2-4b36-8e5f-d26e815e4c28.jpg

7fd59d58-6def-414a-aa77-d6cdd9445cfe.jpg

4015855f-9eff-4178-8bd4-251a4d9dfdfc.jpg

54183366-1c04-4c67-9c62-03a247f51bb6.jpg

I got into geocoins last summer, but as my expendable income went away, I took a break from geocoins and haven't been on the forum in months. Well it seems I've been roped back in! I walked out to check my mail a few minutes ago, and as I reached into the dark mailbox, I felt that familiar squishy feeling. Imagine my surprise when I pulled out a black bubble envelope from the Geo_Bandit! Thanks so much Geo_Bandit for the amazing surprise! This coin is so amazingly awesome!

IMG_0485.jpg

Not in my mailbox, but in one of my caches...anyone know about this coin?

IMG_NEW-3.jpg

IMG_NEW_0001.jpg

ILYK

From what I remember these are squadron coins. Not sure how they are given out though, I know that the other branches of the military have coins so maybe this is a similar token. I'm right down the road from Chas AFB and always in the flight pattern for the C17's flying over head at 3 in the morning. :)

IMG_NEW-3.jpg

IMG_NEW_0001.jpg

ILYK

From what I remember these are squadron coins. Not sure how they are given out though, I know that the other branches of the military have coins so maybe this is a similar token. I'm right down the road from Chas AFB and always in the flight pattern for the C17's flying over head at 3 in the morning. :)

Thanks for the reply...looks like it traveled a long way up to PA.

No caching for me at the moment because i have flu. Fortunately the mailman dropped an enveloppe

with 10 snowman path tags.

Li-Z really made my day and braught the x mas turtle she kindly traded with me. She also had another kiwi coin for trade and gave my a sign for in the car. I think i'll try to turn that into a kind of TB for the car.

mailbox.jpg

It really was a Kiwi day yesterday because in our TB Hotel we also had a visiting kiwi TB

IMG_NEW-3.jpg

IMG_NEW_0001.jpg

ILYK

From what I remember these are squadron coins. Not sure how they are given out though, I know that the other branches of the military have coins so maybe this is a similar token. I'm right down the road from Chas AFB and always in the flight pattern for the C17's flying over head at 3 in the morning. :D

Oh!!!! Is that a challenge coin???? WOW!! I always wanted a challenge coin! I do not think they have to do with geocaching, but they are beautiful!!! Lucky you!!! -_-

I received all those nice coins recently.

A very cute Lehigh Mafia which I bought on ebay, a trade with kd&prettierhalf for their personal and their Jukebox. The Washington National Monument was from them as part of the the re-gifting mission. We also purchased a pair of Canada coins from Landsharkz which are very colorful.

mail19janv.jpg

I wonder what tomorrow will bring :D

Today I walked down the driveway complaining about the cold and the snow, and I said "I can't wait for warmer weather"

And a little voice in my mailbox said, "NOT ME".

I opened my mailbox and The Cutest little Penguin Hopped out!!!!

I Love It . I ordered it on 1/11 and it's here allready. WOW.

A good mail day

OPalsns

Today I walked down the driveway complaining about the cold and the snow, and I said "I can't wait for warmer weather"

And a little voice in my mailbox said, "NOT ME".

I opened my mailbox and The Cutest little Penguin Hopped out!!!!

I Love It . I ordered it on 1/11 and it's here allready. WOW.

A good mail day

OPalsns

HeHeHe now that made me giggle out loud, thanks for making my day opalsns <_<