What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Today I had three envelopes in the mail. One from Germany, one from Sweden and one from the USA.

With the Birka coin a dream came true!! To me. it's one of the greatest coins ever!Thank you so much for this trade and the cute little extra turtle!

3183246520_8b57d9205a.jpg

Edited by die_anita

So, I'm walking up to my mailbox when out of the sky flies this black crow with a snowball in its talons.

She (oh yes - it was a 'she') releases it at the perfect moment and splat - right in my ear!! :blink:

It was quite the shot :laughing: - and I will display this pretty snowball next to my Yáahl Raven feathers.

Thanks Sarah for the 'splat'. :)

Also enjoying my Funky Frog coins from a while ago, LFD's smokin' bones and just did a Cache coin swap with Graylling - copper ammonites for a couple of his coins and a Volunteer coin. Thanks all!!

Today I received my canada Micro pucks, and coincidently a Beaver Dude goes to GW VI, a cinema boxers 10 anniversary, Yellow atlantic lobster (how many colors are there?) an australian flag, a summer solstice, an equator, a gizmo, an earth turtle (blue,) and a celtic peacock geocoin.

Today I received some beautiful presents, from beautiful people; Valary and Barry from team Sweetlife.

I was really surprised and it isn't even Christmas any more. Thanks a Thousand times, I think it is wonderful.

presentteamSweetlife1.jpg

Valary handmade this table-runner for me, I love it.

PresentteamSweetlife3.jpg

Beautiful coins!!!!

Edited by Sivota

Today I received some beautiful presents, from beautiful people; Valary and Barry from team Sweetlife.

I was really surprised and it isn't even Christmas any more. Thanks a Thousand times, I think it is wonderful.

Beautiful coins!!!!

congrats and Mrs sweetlife you are very creative. :)

Hey Sivota..you are hit by a snowball..we have here in brabant enough snow to trow back :ph34r::lol:

Today I received a package from Sweden! A trade and a few purchases. Looks like the mailservice between Netherlands and Sweden is very fast both ways :-)

Die Anita, I totally agree with you that the Birka coins look fantastic!! It's even bigger and more detailed than I thought it would be, and it's definately one of my favourites too (if not the favourite!) already :rolleyes:

The Moose coin and the Bewitched coins are beautiful as well (especially the foggy silver version).

And last but not least: Nenne send a really cute little handmade glass bee/wasp to accompany the coins. Thank you Rene, I love it! I took a workshop glassbead making once, and although I really liked it, it was very difficult to 'let the glass do what I wanted'. The beads, figures and jewelry that you make look amazing!

22fc1c29-2f37-4283-8d92-21b39c21e355.jpg

eea9ad21-c9ab-4024-bc0d-8a75c2609859.jpg

Edited by Li-Z

Beautiful coins!!!!

Aww, my dear friend Marit, I would make anything for you, that is if I have the ability. I am so glad you loved the table runner I made, just a lil token of something I made from my heart and I know you will treasure it for a lifetime. Hugs :rolleyes: Was very nice of you to post these photoes. Thank You!

Beautiful coins!!!!

congrats and Mrs sweetlife you are very creative. :blink: Hello Geo.Error, Thank You for the kind words. I figured you needed some snow there :rolleyes: .

Hey Sivota..you are hit by a snowball..we have here in brabant enough snow to trow back <_<:blink:

Today I received a package from Sweden! A trade and a few purchases. Looks like the mailservice between Netherlands and Sweden is very fast both ways :-)

Die Anita, I totally agree with you that the Birka coins look fantastic!! It's even bigger and more detailed than I thought it would be, and it's definately one of my favourites too (if not the favourite!) already :rolleyes:

The Moose coin and the Bewitched coins are beautiful as well (especially the foggy silver version).

And last but not least: Nenne send a really cute little handmade glass bee/wasp to accompany the coins. Thank you Rene, I love it! I took a workshop glassbead making once, and although I really liked it, it was very difficult to 'let the glass do what I wanted'. The beads, figures and jewelry that you make look amazing!

22fc1c29-2f37-4283-8d92-21b39c21e355.jpg

eea9ad21-c9ab-4024-bc0d-8a75c2609859.jpg

<_< *blush* thanks :blink: :blink: :D

Yesterday, a package came for my son from far away Tazmania. He was gone all day to a gaming convention, so we had to wait until almost 11 PM to see what it was. He recieved a nice package for the Birthday Mission. Besides a very nice koala card, he got an Original Stash geocoin and matching pin, a Happy Birthday Cacher coin and a SirGerald personal coin. The pin is already on his cachin' hat!

He would like to say "Thank you!" to the sender of this nice package.

PEOF POEF ......................

it had snow here in the Netherlandzzz and it did freeze so we had a good time :laughing:

we play in the snow and make a snowman and we did had a little snowfight :P

now the snow is melting and i like that to cause now i can drive safe again :laughing:

but what happend today............. :grin:

i felt something against my head and against my arm and i was wondering what that was :D

i was looking and looking and looking but did`t see anyone around me just my two sweet doggie`zzzz :ninja:

But then BURGERSSFOUR YELL AT ME GOTCHA :)

YEP I BEEN HIT BY TWO SNOWBALLZZZ AND IT WAS NEVER SO GOOOOOOOD TO BE HIT THEN TODAY :laughing:

BURGERSSFOUR THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCHHH FOR THE HIT...... :D

I PICK THEM UP AND PUT THEM IN MY FREEZER :laughing:

CAUSE I REALLY LIKE THIS TWO SNOWBALLZZZ AND I WILL KEEP THEM FOREVER :laughing:

shari001.jpg

Edited by lorca.nl

I love Monday when there are a few bubble mailers in my mailbox :P

Those were all trades. I got PengoFamily's Artist Edition of Caching through the Snow, I really like the glittering snow on the coin. I got 2 different finishes of Cachin' crow from Opalsns and KD1EJ. From California, JohnMac56 sent me two coins I have been looking for since quite a while, 8 Muddy Feet 07 and Cocoa, Cookies and Mittens and he even throwed a snowball at me as if we didn't have enough snow around here already :ninja:

Hope the week will continue like that :grin:

mail12janv.jpg

Today was a wonderful mail day! Purchases received today were a Swedish Moose, 4 Dorkfish Mini Fish, an Isle Royale, an Eclectic Penguin antique bronze and an Eclectic Penguin copper.

I also received a gift of a Moose on the Loose v2, thanks BlueMotmot!

AND an LE Gold Eclectic Penguin as a gift with my penguin order. Thanks Eclectic Penguin!!

A great day today...no snow! received Jukebox Top 50 songs from Vanelle, along with a wonderful personal item, Laval K-9, and OPa and the Togos, and Laval k-9's Around the Clock Caching Geocoin...thanks to all!

IMG-2.jpg

ILYK

The picture is correct, your head's sideways!

I love coming here to see everyones new coins, and how great everyone is to one another!! tho sometimes i wish we had more cash to put towards coins,seeing everyones, we can only afford 1 mabie 2 a month-some months none-(like this month-still recovering from christmas,,lol) but its a work in progress! thank you all for the smiles and the desire to want YOUR coins!!!lLOL :laughing::wub::laughing:

We received all Very Nice coins today in the mail today.We are speechless and love every coin we were blessed with today. We cannot Thank You Enough Marit for the coins you sent us. We also love the doggie card and the Beautiful Winter Orament. We have been trading alot lately and gifting each other coins. It is been alot of fun, and most of all I enjoy our friendship. 0bd72817-a47c-47d9-a533-93362e3af30f.jpg

A package from Landsharkz with the gorgeous North-South-East-West Canada coins - they look fantastic. Great work on the design Chris.

Also the Cache Effect - "Coming Out Of The Closet" coins. It's nice to finally put a name....to a name!! :laughing: Thanks to Kootenay Pirates for all your hard work as reviewers for the Alberta Cachers.

Well, not in their mailbox, but received all the same....

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Congratulations to Karin and her hubby, Grodan & Fiabus! Today they safely welcomed a new blessing to their family! I won't spoil their fun with more details, that honor is for them to give, but I wanted to let everyone know that the baby made it and all is well :laughing:

Naomi

Congratulations to Karin and her hubby, Grodan & Fiabus! Today they safely welcomed a new blessing to their family! I won't spoil their fun with more details, that honor is for them to give, but I wanted to let everyone know that the baby made it and all is well :laughing:

Naomi

Congrats to Grodan & Fiabus!

Naomi

WOW!!! Really????

These are excellent news!!!!!!!! :laughing: Congratulations my friends!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!

A new geocacher is born!!!!! :D

:laughing: I read about my friends Grodan & fiabus, I was so happy and I forgot why I wanted to post here at first! :laughing:

Some days ago, I posted in the heart desire thread that I wanted a colorful tranquility coin! I was so impressed and curious....why all are doing likethat for that coin? I had never seen one from close! Was it so pretty to make all geocachers react like that???

Oh my God! today a letter came to me from redshoesgirl!!! Inside there was a tranquility coin!!!!

WWWWOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a coin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is the most beautiful coin I have ever seen and holded in my hands, for sure!!!!

It is a big size coin! I could say huge!!! the colors, the details!!! Amazing !!!!!!!

I can not find words to descibe what I see, what I feel..... There is no empty area on the coin! so many details...what an engraving!!!!

Who made this coin??? I know it was castle coins & pins, but who made this project? Which geocacher had the idea and made the design???

Lara!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!! :laughing: I am speechless!!! you are so sweet, so kind, so generous!!!!! :laughing:

Who made this coin??? I know it was castle coins & pins, but who made this project? Which geocacher had the idea and made the design???

Lara!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!! :laughing: I am speechless!!! you are so sweet, so kind, so generous!!!!! :laughing:

Howdy!

Paula (of Cinemaboxers fame and Geocoin Design infamy) was the designer for that coin, if I am not mistaken. I have one of the "Blue is My World" Tranquilities and it is one of my faves and I absolutely understand your delight. : )

Congratulations to Grodan and Fiabus -- new baby: SQUEEEEEE!!!! : )

Congratulations to Karin and her hubby, Grodan & Fiabus! Today they safely welcomed a new blessing to their family! I won't spoil their fun with more details, that honor is for them to give, but I wanted to let everyone know that the baby made it and all is well :D

Naomi

Adding....

:laughing: :laughing: :D

Oooh!! I just got an mms of the new little froglet!!! Such cute, chubby chubby cheeks! PRECIOUS!

:D :D :D

First off - congratulations to the new parents, Grodan and Fiabus!

Well I wanted to start a thread but since what I received in the mail isn't trackable here, I thought I'd better not. I got the cutest little Casper pathtags from a mystery gifter today - "Mystery Spook". What a very nice surprise and thank you to whom ever is spreading these random gifts of kindness around the coin-community.

:anicute:

:anicute::(;)

Congratulations to Karin and her hubby, Grodan & Fiabus! Today they safely welcomed a new blessing to their family! I won't spoil their fun with more details, that honor is for them to give, but I wanted to let everyone know that the baby made it and all is well :)

:D:);)

Naomi

A baby is better than anything that could've come in the mailbox! Congratulation Grodan & Fiabus!!!!!

For a geocaching name....Frogger!!!!