What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

:) Look what i got for my birthday :laughing:

P1060065.jpg

Thank you very much,Shari..you let me fall of my chair :laughing:

:laughing: You spoiled me too much but i like it very much :laughing:

:P And look what lorca.nl brought to me today :D

P1060068.jpg

Thank you very much , Anne, thanks for your great gift, thanks for the surprises and thanks for being with me this midday :D

Thank you thank you :D ..........you both made me speechless and that does not happen often :)

WEVE HAD A GOOD PAST WEEK ID SAY,, A FEW WE BOUGHT, A MISSION(I THINK) WITH A WEBKINZ DOG, 2 COINTEST WINNINGS FROM THE HOLLIDAYS,AND REPLACEMENT COINS FOR THE 2 SAMPLE COINS , WICH I STILL HAVE IF ANY ONE WANTS TO TRADE FOR ANYTHING ON OUR LIST. AND SOME WOODEN NICKLES WE GOT CACHING, AND A HOMEMADE PEACE MINI COIN

WE LOVE COINS!! :unsure:

a614ac26-bdf3-4cec-b29f-82f2377a8152.jpg

3c29b3d1-3c22-4f40-803e-b40f9c6a5213.jpg

Edited by DJ.J.ROCK

WOW! Today here in Rhodes we have sunshine! I was relaxing and enjoying the sun when something cold hit my face!!!!!

huh?? What was that???? A snowball???? Here in Rhodes??? We haven't seen snow...So?????

Thank God it was a clean snowball!!! :D

Thank you sooo much my dear Crowesfeat30!!!! You are so sweet!!!! :unsure:

Today I got the Lackeys coin I won in a TB cointest too!!! WOW!

The coin is activated of course, but it shows that it is in an unknown location! what shall I do?? shall I post a grab? From who??? It doesn't have anything else!!! I am thinking to contact with signal! :blink:

Woohoo! I am so happy! I just got hit by a snowball!!! :D

I really did not think they could be thrown all the way from Missouri to Kingston, but I have just been proved wrong! :D

Thanks Crowesfeat30 - I am grateful is wasn't black or yellow LOL

I am preparing to throw some back......

:unsure::blink::D I sent out 13 snowballs in all - 1 was yellow & 1 dirty. I have no idea who got what as I packaged them first then put on the address labels blindly. I'd love to know who gets what. :):D:D

CF30

WOW!! I got a snowball from you!!! Thank you sooo much!!!!! :D Nice and clean snowball, in an island that snow is extremelly rare!!!!! :D

crowesfeat30 you are so sweet!!!!!! :D

WOW! Today here in Rhodes we have sunshine! I was relaxing and enjoying the sun when something cold hit my face!!!!!

huh?? What was that???? A snowball???? Here in Rhodes??? We haven't seen snow...So?????

Thank God it was a clean snowball!!! :D

Thank you sooo much my dear Crowesfeat30!!!! You are so sweet!!!! :unsure:

Today I got the Lackeys coin I won in a TB cointest too!!! WOW!

The coin is activated of course, but it shows that it is in an unknown location! what shall I do?? shall I post a grab? From who??? It doesn't have anything else!!! I am thinking to contact with signal! :blink:

Hey, congratulations on ur Lackey, they are great :D

U can just grab it and keep it. They are all owned by Signal and at an unknown location untill their new "owner" grabs them :)

I got 2 great surprises in my mailbox yesterday....

I got hit by a snowball from Crowesfeat30. Thanks so much Sarah!! It gave me a great chuckle and I was happy it wasn't yellow or dirty. LOL :D It was a great surprise!! :D:)

And I received a great penguin surprise package from Loridarlin. :unsure::blink: Thanks so much Lori for your thoughtfulness and generosity!! I love your peace suncatcher coin!!!

Barely begun and already 2009 is looking pretty good! I've received two different packages of Dutch coins (my faves) and been gifted with:

Antique Bronze Sweet Lake City Night Caching Event (nice glow coin!)

Antique Gold Limbo Holiday Event coin

Antique Silver Psychochicken

geocoinshop.de Christmas 2008

The package also included some beautiful Christmas ornaments including a wonderful delft Christmas tree.

Thanks Sivota!!!!

I also received a package containing

Antique Copper 2007 Earth Turtle

Antique Gold Viking Runestone

Gold 2008 Suncatcher

Silver 2008 Suncatcher

Thanks CF30!!!

And yet another with 2 New Zealand 2008 kiwi coins!!

I got 2 great surprises in my mailbox yesterday....

I got hit by a snowball from Crowesfeat30. Thanks so much Sarah!! It gave me a great chuckle and I was happy it wasn't yellow or dirty. LOL :D It was a great surprise!! :D:)

And I received a great penguin surprise package from Loridarlin. :unsure::blink: Thanks so much Lori for your thoughtfulness and generosity!! I love your peace suncatcher coin!!!

Congradulations Chantel, I hear they are beautiful, My friend tadpole said she got one and they are very stunning. To Loridarlin if you read this would you like to trade one? :D
Barely begun and already 2009 is looking pretty good! I've received two different packages of Dutch coins (my faves) and been gifted with:

Antique Bronze Sweet Lake City Night Caching Event (nice glow coin!)

Antique Gold Limbo Holiday Event coin

Antique Silver Psychochicken

geocoinshop.de Christmas 2008

The package also included some beautiful Christmas ornaments including a wonderful delft Christmas tree.

Thanks Sivota!!!!

I also received a package containing

Antique Copper 2007 Earth Turtle

Antique Gold Viking Runestone

Gold 2008 Suncatcher

Silver 2008 Suncatcher

Thanks CF30!!!

And yet another with 2 New Zealand 2008 kiwi coins!!

Wow..that is indeed a good Coin mail day. Congradulations!

:) Look what i got in my mailbox :D

P1070071.jpg

:D Thank you very much for the birthday package, cheesy pigs :D

You spoiled me very much :D ...but i like it very very much :D:D

Lizz..watch out now...i fell in love with Hobart..for you now i stand for your door :unsure::blink:

:D Thanks smilefriend :D

Edited by Geo.Error

:D Look what i got in my mailbox :D

P1070071.jpg

:D Thank you very much for the birthday package, cheesy pigs :D

You spoiled me very much :) ...but i like it very very much :D:D

Lizz..watch out now...i fell in love with Hobart..for you now i stand for your door :unsure::blink:

:D Thanks smilefriend :D

The peacock is so beautiful.....such an amazing creature god has made. :D I wish I could have that card sent to me to see it up closer to add to my wallpaper on my computer, lol :D

Here is a few of the coins we received in the mail since Christmas. We were suprised with a Secret Santa coin and still do not know who was so gracious in sending us the Delfts Blauw Klomp #82, Guess it is a reason we Believe. Thank You So Much Secret Santa, This coin is very Stunning, and we are proud to be new owners of this remarkable geocoin. We were blessed with other coins from other great friends as well and some we bought. Thought we share with all of you.e8f35ade-5692-46af-aee1-00ae3d1aafec.jpg

I received a nice package from Sweden (thank you Karin-that was very generous of you :unsure:). I did get some coins but the best part of the package was a box of Toffifee that was secretly replaced with little nutella packages :unsure::anibad: There aren't any left it sure was yummy, haha. Thanks again Karin and thanks for the really nice card you sent too.

I did get hit with some snowballs over the past couple of weeks; One was yellow (gee thanks, lol). Thanks to Joensue, CF30 and LoriDarlin.

Thanks to everyone who has sent me a little something over the past couple of weeks, I appreciate it :lol:

Here is a few of the coins we received in the mail since Christmas. We were suprised with a Secret Santa coin and still do not know who was so gracious in sending us the Delfts Blauw Klomp #82, Guess it is a reason we Believe. Thank You So Much Secret Santa, This coin is very Stunning, and we are proud to be new owners of this remarkable geocoin. We were blessed with other coins from other great friends as well and some we bought. Thought we share with all of you.e8f35ade-5692-46af-aee1-00ae3d1aafec.jpg

i THINK WITH A COLLECTION LIKE YOURS AND HOW MUCH PRIDE YOU HAVE ,, OTHERS SHOULD FEEL PRETTY GOOD ABOUT SENDING YOU RARE COINS, THEY KNOW THE COIN IS GOING TO A GOOD HOME!

Wow, that Delfts Blauw Klomp is HUGE! Why did I always think it would be small (1.5" or less)? I've never seen one in person or even near other coins as a comparison so thanks, sweetlife for showing it like this - among other fine coins. Something for me to drool & dream over! :unsure:

CF30

i THINK WITH A COLLECTION LIKE YOURS AND HOW MUCH PRIDE YOU HAVE ,, OTHERS SHOULD FEEL PRETTY GOOD ABOUT SENDING YOU RARE COINS, THEY KNOW THE COIN IS GOING TO A GOOD HOME!

We greatly appreciating you saying that DJ.J.Rock, that is very nice of you. :unsure:

It's true Sweetlife, you are definitely a coin loving duo!!!

Here is what I received in the mail coming home from vacation yesterday:

2 eclectic penguin copper

2 eclectic penguin ant. bronze

1 Golden orb weaver

1 BN UR#1

1 AB/Silver 2tone Oshndoc Family Matters

1 DaFunkyFrogs Copper Personal (Thanks for the Trade!!) PLUS awesome homemade key ring, very cool

1 red holiday lobster

1 Ultimate Mystery foggy gold

1 gold dreamcatcher

AND Dutch Lion Mystery coin!

011-1-1.jpg

1 Golden orb weaver

1 BN UR#1

1 DaFunkyFrogs Copper Personal (Thanks for the Trade!!) PLUS awesome homemade key ring, very cool

1 red holiday lobster

1 gold dreamcatcher

011-1-1.jpg

Lucky you!! What a great haul!!!

Burgessfour - I have been searching for those 4 cat coins for years. Guess how I happened to get them? I hypnotised all my Facebook friends into giving me coins......AND IT WORKED! A coiner in Australia sent me them for nothing! My hypnotic skills musn't stretch much further than 2000km though :unsure: I shall keep practising :anibad:

Luckily that same generous (hypnotised) coiner came to Tasmania and attended an event I was at, so I was able to repay her kindness :unsure:

Edited by Cheesy pigs

Lucky you!! What a great haul!!!

Burgessfour - I have been searching for those 4 cat coins for years. Guess how I happened to get them? I hypnotised all my Facebook friends into giving me coins......AND IT WORKED! A coiner in Australia sent me them for nothing! My hypnotic skills musn't stretch much further than 2000km though :unsure: I shall keep practising :anibad:

Luckily that same generous (hypnotised) coiner came to Tasmania and attended an event I was at, so I was able to repay her kindness :unsure:

Oh oh, I'd better watch out..I am her facebook friend and I am closer than 2000km. Have to leave now....getting sleepy....must send Liz coins.... :lol:

1 Golden orb weaver

1 BN UR#1

1 red holiday lobster

1 gold dreamcatcher

011-1-1.jpg

i love that spider coin :unsure:

congrats with your coins and sure with the dutch lion coin....a good looking coin :unsure:

I received a nice package from Sweden (thank you Karin-that was very generous of you :unsure:). I did get some coins but the best part of the package was a box of Toffifee that was secretly replaced with little nutella packages :unsure::anibad: There aren't any left it sure was yummy, haha. Thanks again Karin and thanks for the really nice card you sent too.

I did get hit with some snowballs over the past couple of weeks; One was yellow (gee thanks, lol). Thanks to Joensue, CF30 and LoriDarlin.

Thanks to everyone who has sent me a little something over the past couple of weeks, I appreciate it :lol:

Glad to know it has arrived. I wanted to send a big jar of nutella but the cost got to big. Glad you liked the small ones. The star coin is my own LE (15 made) as thanks for the Starcatchercoins I designed for oakcoins recently.

Thank you for all your nice coins, I was happy to get to buy some christmas turtles.

grodan Karin

Millie,

Your balloons are so fun. I have never seen those made like that.

My brother use to be a street performer on Venice Beach, CA.

In his act he added a long , skinney balloon, straightened it out and called it a worm!!!!

Then he twisted the end and called it a snake !!!

It was too funny.

Anyway,

Twist on , my friend , Twist on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Opalsns

To stay on track, ...

I can't wait to check my mailbox everyday !!!!!!!!!

It has been a busy week, i had some nice incoming trades a nice butterfly and a mermaid.

I received a Dutch Lion mystery coin this morning and a nice surprise on the ice on the river running along our garden:

1989e400-8971-46de-894e-b76db9a41bc4.jpg

All our penguins arrived. Yes we have some for trading!

WOW!!!! you are amazing artist my friend!!!!! I love your designs!!! :unsure:

I guess mine are coming in clumps! Today the 08-09 hockey pucks, a green (my wife's favorite color,) holiday lobster, a green gecko geocoin, the geo woodstock 6 guitar, a grey shark attack, a 2008 snow globe (ty for the gift landsharkz!) Travel case, Black nickel geocoinfest, a copper fallen heroes, and a saving little hearts coin (benefits a great cause!)

IMG-1.jpg

ILYK

It has been a busy week, i had some nice incoming trades a nice butterfly and a mermaid.

I received a Dutch Lion mystery coin this morning and a nice surprise on the ice on the river running along our garden:

What a wonderful Sleigh!! you have some very lucky penguins!! :yikes:

1 Golden orb weaver

1 BN UR#1

1 red holiday lobster

1 gold dreamcatcher

011-1-1.jpg

Congradulations on receiving the Dutch Lion Mystery coin gardengorilla, we are so excited for you and thank You so kindly for the nice words you say. :yikes:

congradulations on receiving a Dutch Lion mystery coin, we are so happy for you millieballon. Email will be on it's way to you as well, as soon as I am get a chance here to do so. :yikes: