What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

My regifting mission package came today...might be the first time I smiled since the holidays started. Candy canes, army playing cards, a frame (just right for a picture I have of my dogs with the 2007 world's ugliest dog,) and the coins...a 4 musketeers Christmas(?) coin, a UR#1 coin, and a 2008 Alaska Coinament geocoin!

Also received the "Cache A Falling Star" series from the Turtle Ridge Wildlife Center, red and blue lobsters, and a geocaching gone to the dogs geocoin (should be a big hit at "camp gone to the dogs" in June; yes, there a camp gone to the dogs!)

ILYK

A quick trip to the vet, followed by a quicker trip to the post office! Should be nearing the last of the I need something to keep my mind off of the holidays coin ordering.

Today, a Moab Kokopelli Geocoin, a GPS- The Movie coin, a 5 Jahre Geoclub.de Geocoin, and my favorite, a Minne Und Treue Geocoin.

ILYK

Not in the picture was a big Box, that had these in it!

9197356e-5f8b-4d2b-869b-f69ba94e3d0b.jpg

Those look great :ph34r: Are they somewhere available?

You can find them Here:

B I G N E W S ! !

The sales page is up and running for the Look Twice GeoCoin!!

You can find them Here:

http://www.crakephoto.com/store/geocoins.html

Estimated Ship Date is December First!

Nomad_web.jpg

And they have their own Thread Here:

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=207845

010pm4.th.jpg

We didn't actually receive these coins today but we did within the last week so we thought we would share them. Mustang Joni and Hedge Hopper, thanks for the Christmas presents! We love them. Rockin' Roddy and Kaboom, thanks for the trade and the extra cool coin you sent along with it. Chrisgun, thank you for the trade and the additional coin as a Merry Christmas gift. We also purchased a couple of Spirit coins that I've been wanting and some special coins to add to our collection.

Edited by cache_in_hand

Today was an awesome, probably once-in-a-lifetime type mail day! Not ONLY did I get 2 of the new Medusa coins and a set of 4 of the Neverland - Cachers Wheel coins (which btw I'd totally forgotten I'd ordered...) and three lovely PathTags:

coins519sm.jpg

I also got one of these wonderful beauties:

coins521sm.jpg

Aaaaaand (drumroll please) a FANTASTIC coin & chocolate filled Halloween-turned-Christmas Mission package from Tsun who went way far and above the mission guidelines!!! Chock full of chocolate goodies, (the chocolate Santa pop didn't make it into the photo because my son, MarbleBoy, grabbed it out of the box as soon as it was opened...) a cute bear cookie (I claimed that before Ian could...) a set of cache-sized pens and a BUNCH of beautiful coinage!!! :laughing: A set Christmas Earth Turtles :lol: , a gold Yemon Yime coin and 2 Elves (ok, I bought the elves but still... :laughing: ) You cannot see one of the coins in the picture but it's there. All I can say it that I must have been very, very naughty to have received one of these!!! :) Whoa!!! Thank you SO much Steph! :) I just absolutely LOVE everything!!! :laughing:

coins515.jpg

CF30

Today was an awesome, probably once-in-a-lifetime type mail day! Not ONLY did I get 2 of the new Medusa coins and a set of 4 of the Neverland - Cachers Wheel coins (which btw I'd totally forgotten I'd ordered...) and three lovely PathTags:

coins519sm.jpg

I also got one of these wonderful beauties:

coins521sm.jpg

Aaaaaand (drumroll please) a FANTASTIC coin & chocolate filled Halloween-turned-Christmas Mission package from Tsun who went way far and above the mission guidelines!!! Chock full of chocolate goodies, (the chocolate Santa pop didn't make it into the photo because my son, MarbleBoy, grabbed it out of the box as soon as it was opened...) a cute bear cookie (I claimed that before Ian could...) a set of cache-sized pens and a BUNCH of beautiful coinage!!! :laughing: A set Christmas Earth Turtles :lol: , a gold Yemon Yime coin and 2 Elves (ok, I bought the elves but still... :laughing: ) You cannot see one of the coins in the picture but it's there. All I can say it that I must have been very, very naughty to have received one of these!!! :) Whoa!!! Thank you SO much Steph! :) I just absolutely LOVE everything!!! :laughing:

coins515.jpg

CF30

YEHHHHHH Sarah, Glad to hear you got your missions, I know you were pretty bummed out not receiving yours. Way to go Tsun for brightening up her day. Tsun you gave her alot of nice things and Sarah we are glad you are having a wonderful Monday with all the new coins you received.
Two very lovely Bewitched coins!

These are ready? Oh, cool! I hope I get the ones I ordered soon too. :lol:

CF30

Yeppers, Sarah, they were being received on this side of the pond in the great frozen north last Friday and today! Hopefully yours will make it soon!

As far as that wonderful mission (Steph, adopt me, please!!) all I can say is that you're one of the most deserving people out there, I'm glad you got the wonderful coins you did! You truly do deserve it!

Naomi :)

Congratulations Sarah! You lucky duck er I mean crow....I'm thinking you like it, you REALLY like it :laughing:

But I just have to ask, is there some kind of secret conspiracy that Tsun has going here with no one posting a picture of the lump of coal turtle yet. I know of three that have been given out and not one picture yet. LOL

Or is it really that "ugly" that it might break a camera :laughing:

But I just have to ask, is there some kind of secret conspiracy that Tsun has going here with no one posting a picture of the lump of coal turtle yet. I know of three that have been given out and not one picture yet. LOL

Or is it really that "ugly" that it might break a camera :laughing:

Yeah, it is one F-U-G-L-Y coin!!! :lol: I tried to take a picture and this is all I got... :laughing:

531160.jpg

:):):laughing::laughing:

CF30

I believe it was implied that she wasn't wanting photos posted. At least that's how I read it. So therefore, it's not going near my camera. Although, it doesn't mean you can't post a photo, if you don't care. :lol:

TMA

I got a trade today with 4 very lovely coins. Thank you very much burgessfour.

They will all be added to my coincollection.

This is probably one of the last trades for a while. We are having a baby january 13 and I guess that will take most of my time in the nearby future. I will still try to keep an eye on the coinworld but I will probably not be that active for a while.

grodan Karin

This is probably one of the last trades for a while. We are having a baby january 13 and I guess that will take most of my time in the nearby future. I will still try to keep an eye on the coinworld but I will probably not be that active for a while.

grodan Karin

wow! a baby?! congrats!!!!!!!! and you will be back and trading sooner than you think. ;-)

rsg

grodan Karin

A Baby? Wow, Congratulation on the both of you, what good news. Keep us posted on the baby and hope you will at least find the time to post pics in here for all of us to see your new addition to your family. Happy New Years gift for sure :D

Barry and Valarie of sweetlife

wow! a baby?! congrats!!!!!!!! and you will be back and trading sooner than you think. ;-)

rsg

A Baby? Wow, Congratulation on the both of you, what good news. Keep us posted on the baby and hope you will at least find the time to post pics in here for all of us to see your new addition to your family. Happy New Years gift for sure :D

Barry and Valarie of sweetlife

I´m sure I´ll find some time to keep you posted, this addiction goes far. :D

grodan Karin

I believe it was implied that she wasn't wanting photos posted. At least that's how I read it. So therefore, it's not going near my camera. Although, it doesn't mean you can't post a photo, if you don't care. :D

TMA

Yes, I asked the few who have them not to post pictures. It's not exactly a 'secret' per se but more of a 'surprise' so those who win them in the upcoming cointest will have a nice little shock :D I doubt anyone remembers me saying I was going to make an ugly coin, well the Lump of Coal coin is exactly that :D It was done as more of a novelty/fun coin. It could easily be argued that it's probably one of the most hideous coins minted :D So, I'm just hoping that everyone honors the no posting photos or pass photos secretly to others cause it just wrecks the surprise. Both Lara and Pete told me the coin was ugly, lol, and I'm not joking about that. Poor Lara tried to be nice and tell me how I could have improved the look but I did tell her that it wasn't meant to be pretty, it was done in fun. So yes, fugly is adequate for a description which will probably make it even more desirable now, lmao. Once the ticket numbers are announced and people have received their coins, I'll let whoever has one post a pic to share. There is an ugly turtling in the group :D

Karin congrats on the baby! I hope the delivery goes smoothly ;)

Edited by tsunrisebey
Woohoo! I am so happy! I just got hit by a snowball!!! :D

I really did not think they could be thrown all the way from Missouri to Kingston, but I have just been proved wrong! :P

Thanks Crowesfeat30 - I am grateful is wasn't black or yellow LOL

I am preparing to throw some back......

:):):laughing: I sent out 13 snowballs in all - 1 was yellow & 1 dirty. I have no idea who got what as I packaged them first then put on the address labels blindly. I'd love to know who gets what. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

CF30

Woohoo! I am so happy! I just got hit by a snowball!!! :D

I really did not think they could be thrown all the way from Missouri to Kingston, but I have just been proved wrong! :P

Thanks Crowesfeat30 - I am grateful is wasn't black or yellow LOL

I am preparing to throw some back......

:):):laughing: I sent out 13 snowballs in all - 1 was yellow & 1 dirty. I have no idea who got what as I packaged them first then put on the address labels blindly. I'd love to know who gets what. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

CF30

Very Cool Idea Sarah...Thank You for the lovely Pathtag. Love it :D