What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

...My mailbox has been empty ALL week due to no mail delivery on our road ( snow - ice) :laughing:

huh????? :D

rsg

Yes, same situation here although I did finally get mail yesterday :santa:

Oh joy, oh joy, lets see......

Surely at least one bubbler after a week of no mail; I know I have ordered or traded something lately.....

Nope-a few Christmas cards that braved the snow, but no coins :santa:

I am anxously awaiting todays mail!!! :santa:

I also ordered some more coins so this drought never happens again!

no, i said "huh?" because i am almost positive fairyhoney had mail this week - a detour through her neighbors though.

how quickly they forget. :D

rsg

Dearest Lara,

I didn't forget, The mail person delivered to the next street neighbor on with the same numbers on Dec. 23

BUT she didn't come over to our street :) . Our street didn't get any today either. That's a WHOLE week.

YES, on that dayI got to my door aome Very nicely made and beautiful sig items from RedShoesGirl. and some yummy pecans, a chocolate bar ( they say dark chacolate is Good for you and candy canes. a splinter kit :grin: And a coin.

One has to admit that some of us get spoiled by Lara :santa:

Edited by fairyhoney

To quote Dickens:

" I am as light as a feather, I am as happy as an angel, I am as merry as a school-boy. I am as giddy as a drunken man. A merry Christmas to every-body! A happy New Year to all the world! Hallo here! Whoop! Hallo!''

WHOO HOO ! ! ! at 1231, the snow plow came to my road - Can you imagine in your mind a cacher in her nightgown starring out the window with a very wide grin :D:laughing::santa::) And YES, that was just a little over half an hour ago :D:santa::santa:

And Now maybe, just maybe on Monday, I'll get some mail :santa: ! :grin: ! :grin: !

..Whatever happened to:

express_smaller.jpg

that's what i was wondering at the post office yesterday when i was questioning why priority mail was taking FOREVER to get north.

excuses:

1— well, there is the snow storm. (we had a bad one here)

2 — well, priority mail is not guaranteed 2-3 days, we can only guarantee express mail (if you can guarantee express mail, why can you not get priority mail there on time since i am paying more for it)

3 — well, it is the christmas rush ya know.

i know.

and happy dances for fairy honey and what may come in her mail tomorrow.

lara

We were also blessed with this lovely coin today! I'll be placing it on our tree. You guys did a wonderful job on it, I love it!

Christmascoin.jpg

I was also blessed with a gorgeous Christmas card with EmmaGem, BigD and mamma on it and a coin to go with it. Thank you for making my mail day today!

Merry Christmas all, and Happy New Year!

Naomi :laughing:

As we were leaving for Christmas at Val's family's house this was in the mailbox on Christmas Eve

Thank You Shadow for the coin, we will keep the Spirit Quest Caches coming in 2009 in Wisconsin

4311fe71-b92a-4898-bd7d-bb98922f4eb9.jpg

When we arrived home last night this was in our mail box A Delft Blauw Shoe coin!

e93dbd23-36dd-4e8f-8922-4caccdbdbcc0.jpg

This was an anonymous gift from Ebay Santa, Thank you very much, We tried tracing who it came from, but to no avail. So a big thank you from us to you Ebay Santa.

Barry and Valarie of sweetlife.

Wooohooo!!! What an excellent mail day!

I got:

* 2 x bronze Alaska Coinaments

* 1 x silver Alaska Coinament

* 1 x silver/gold Alaska Coinament

* Christmas Coin from Tadpole and Sweetlife - THANKYOU ALL!! ;)

* Christmas Card from Cainrcc :D Thankyou :D

* 1 x silver In the Mood For Caching

* 1 x gold In the Mood For Caching

and last but not least......

* A CACHE REAPER!!!! :D

Thanks to everyone, my Christmas is ongoing - just the way it should be! :D Much peace and love to you all :D

Being a Penn State Fan and since I did live in Pennsylvania for a short time, I have wanted the Pennsylvania 2005 Geocoin for some time :D . My hopes of owning one was made possible from the generous gift from D@nim@l. ;)

D@n-I cannot thank you enough....Happy Holidays and cheers to a FANtastic New Year!!!!

WOW, great coins in Mailboxes! :D Shadow, Cache Reaper and last weeks Groundspeak Mystery coins?...WHOA!

Well, my mailbox was certainly kind to me yesterday! :D

I got a nice little surprize from Dorkfish!!!...check it out!

42d8ccbe-c408-4e69-8a02-507739ac0303.jpg...now thats COOL :D Thank You Karma!

Not only that but yet ANOTHER surprize... Got a nice pic of the Loridarlin family and at the same time got a smack in the back of the head with a Geosnowball!!! ;)

Got a 05 Benchmark from The Moop Along and guess what...YEP- ANOTHER GeoSnowball, just as I was cleanin out the snow that went down my shirt! :D

Heres the whole kitty:

d5c94b10-2c37-408d-86c4-3668846dd30c.jpg

THANK YOU...Now, lets see how far I can throw a Snowball! :D

WOW, great coins in Mailboxes! :) Shadow, Cache Reaper and last weeks Groundspeak Mystery coins?...WHOA!

Well, my mailbox was certainly kind to me yesterday! :)

42d8ccbe-c408-4e69-8a02-507739ac0303.jpg...now thats COOL B) Thank You Karma!

Quadruple thanks here. The card is just too darn adorable too. You rock dude! Thank YOU!!

Merry Christmas! :rolleyes:

I got some surprises...Now I get to open them up!!

625ecce2-b825-4e5f-a7a1-38dd61eb7b02.jpg

Not in the picture was a big Box, that had these in it!

9197356e-5f8b-4d2b-869b-f69ba94e3d0b.jpg

OK, Here's what was in the Packages!!

A Cointest Prize from BVnLJ...

f6d0efa4-71a9-4a60-98f2-00d0de0e9fa4.jpg

Thank You, I love them!!

A Surprise from RedShoesGirl...

37df14a9-7d61-48e5-a49b-373e76c93590.jpg

I'll bet she didn't know that the package included a Eureka Moment!! Thank You Lara!!

An Order of these...

ab396d06-8fb8-4c67-83ae-2f06947e1e7c.jpg

Let the Prizing Commence!

Edited by WRITE SHOP ROBERT

Man, Karma just rocks, what a neat coin!!! *jealous* :)

But in a good way!

Naomi B)

Yeah she rocks alright, I got one in the mail yesterday. Mine was lovingly engraved with the name: DOUCHE (her nickname for me-nope, I'm not kidding- she's such a litle sh*t). Ok, I admit I did laugh and I think I will pay her back with my nickname for her one of these days (if you're on facebook, you can easily see what I call her). Everyone thinks she's so sweet boy has she got everyone fooled and she even had the nerve to send me a Boise State (football) magnet :) Thanks Karma, I think :rolleyes:

Man, Karma just rocks, what a neat coin!!! *jealous* :)

But in a good way!

Naomi B)

Yeah she rocks alright, I got one in the mail yesterday. Mine was lovingly engraved with the name: DOUCHE (her nickname for me-nope, I'm not kidding- she's such a litle sh*t). Ok, I admit I did laugh and I think I will pay her back with my nickname for her one of these days (if you're on facebook, you can easily see what I call her). Everyone thinks she's so sweet boy has she got everyone fooled and she even had the nerve to send me a Boise State (football) magnet :) Thanks Karma, I think :rolleyes:

I got my first trade in the mail the other day

b325b9d6-de30-4c09-b7fa-c454ef8b1888.jpg

and I ordered some stuff from the Atwells and instead of it coming in the mail it was hand delivered to me by Mike himself,,ha ha,, so I got some cool stuff and met my first geocacher face to face!!

85a8ab86-90b7-4bcb-b73a-3e11e756957f.jpg

also just as a funny story I had gotten some random coins, and instead of the regular trackable coin editions, I got 2 sample mint coins by mistake. They are different coins and you know they were sample coins because the tracking numbers are x's and 0's and the one coin is different then all the others that came out,,, the writing stands out instead of being recessed and the colors are different from the production colors(bet only 1 of these were made!!??) I was allowed to keep them and think I will trade them ...?

4a47230a-bbe4-4bf8-ae92-20ae6bfea0bc.jpg

bc39912e-4f59-4a37-bfbc-797b034d3121.jpg

Yeah she rocks alright, I got one in the mail yesterday. Mine was lovingly engraved with the name: DOUCHE (her nickname for me-nope, I'm not kidding- she's such a litle sh*t). Ok, I admit I did laugh and I think I will pay her back with my nickname for her one of these days (if you're on facebook, you can easily see what I call her). Everyone thinks she's so sweet boy has she got everyone fooled and she even had the nerve to send me a Boise State (football) magnet :D Thanks Karma, I think :D

:D:D:D:D:D

...Are you sure she is not trying to be French? :D ... :D Thats Hallarious!!! OH YOU 2 BETTER STOP IT! I can just see a new Nickname personal coin she has in the works for you!~ "Leaves your cache fresh and Clean!" :D

Yeah she rocks alright, I got one in the mail yesterday. Mine was lovingly engraved with the name: DOUCHE (her nickname for me-nope, I'm not kidding- she's such a litle sh*t). Ok, I admit I did laugh and I think I will pay her back with my nickname for her one of these days (if you're on facebook, you can easily see what I call her). Everyone thinks she's so sweet boy has she got everyone fooled and she even had the nerve to send me a Boise State (football) magnet :D Thanks Karma, I think :D

...Are you sure she is not trying to be French? :D ... :D Thats Hallarious!!! OH YOU 2 BETTER STOP IT! I can just see a new Nickname personal coin she has in the works for you!~ "Leaves your cache fresh and Clean!" :D

Kay...maybe that was a bad idea, dont wanna give her any ideas, SO KARMA...Ignore that! :D ... I cant imagine what you would have in store for her coin!!! :D But Ill bet your laughin your hiney off at the thought! :D ... :D

System hiccup, But I did get a Nice Christmas Dragon card from the Dressels and such a cute card from Dardevle...I meant to say that, but got a little side tracked by Douche :D

Kay...just once and I SWEAR ill never use it again!!! :D You stepped right into that one!!! :D

Edited by 007BigD

WTG KARMA!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!! :D:D:D:D But she did sign it Luv Dorkfish I bet........

I got one too but mine says LadyBee4T :D

When I got home from Christmas I had some mailers waiting for me too with some really GREAT coins! AND on top of the huge storm we had I got hit by a snowball!!!

325a7922-7037-4eb8-ab0e-5e596a03e683.jpg

Kay...maybe that was a bad idea, dont wanna give her any ideas, SO KARMA...Ignore that! :D ... I cant imagine what you would have in store for her coin!!! :D But Ill bet your laughin your hiney off at the thought! :D ... :D

Oh, now you made me spit soda on my screen! :D

That is just too funny!

Oh, I got a personal delivery the other day. Cache in Hand delivered 2 of those TnT present coins, and one had my caching name, the other had my boyfriends! I'm sure Team Cache in Hand has some cute nicknames for us too! Especially after we pointed and laughed when they rolled the canoe in the lake! Thanks for not using them on the coins!

Edited by MustangJoni

a splendid, absolutely splendid week at the mail box!

to IBcrashn, a special thank you for the very awesome black nickel moab koko coin! mary for the trade for the team sand dollar coin - had to have that one, it has a little kokopelli on it.

thanks whitby for the license to cache coins trade and ebay for the buys. the black nickel excalibur is pretty cool looking.

3155246950_4f014d7e1f_o.jpg

all in all, totally fabu! :D

rsg