What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Last day of mail delivery before Christmas. I received all those nice coins.

mailbox24dec.jpg

Merry Christmas !!! :shocked:

Oh my, that was a nice load for sure. What is that cowcoin? Funny thing is I thought of a coin just like that earlier today but as in : "Hmm, why is there not a coin like a cow" and then I see one! Strange and fun!

Merry Christmas!!

grodan Karin

Edited by grodan & fiabus

there are a few packages i have sent out that i haven't seen any mention of here and i am concerned that they are taking way longer than usual! boo hoo :shocked:

rsg

Oh I have one of your packages here. Just been to tired to open any mail with working 10+ hours a day, snowblowing 3-5 hours (my own, mothers, girlfriend, her shop, her mothers) just about every night this week with more coming. Seems all I`ve been doing is sleep, work, snowblowing in -20° temps, eat, fix snowblower, etc for a couple of weeks now. going postal soon winksm6bq0jf.gif Bring on the tax forms and sweepstakes and of course more snow.

Happy Holidays everyone. santa2.gifand a prethank4mh.gif RSG. I will get to it soon.

Oh my, that was a nice load for sure. What is that cowcoin? Funny thing is I thought of a coin just like that earlier today but as in : "Hmm, why is there not a coin like a cow" and then I see one! Strange and fun!

Merry Christmas!!

grodan Karin

The cow coin is the 2008 Wisconsin coin. I got a couple of those in the mail last week as well.

Happy Holidays to everyone!

TBC

Christmas eve on a wednesday is awful!!! That means no mail for 5 days!!

24 is like saturday-no mail, 25 and 26 is like sunday- no mail, and then is the "normal" weekend -no mail.

Sure hope there is a bunch of letters and funny things monday and tuesday because wednesday is new years eve- no mail. :rolleyes: and 1jan is like sunday- no mail.

Lucky I got a bunch of nice christmasgifts under the tree. :unsure:

Happy Holiday!!

grodan Karin

Christmas eve on a wednesday is awful!!! That means no mail for 5 days!!

24 is like saturday-no mail, 25 and 26 is like sunday- no mail, and then is the "normal" weekend -no mail.

Sure hope there is a bunch of letters and funny things monday and tuesday because wednesday is new years eve- no mail. :rolleyes: and 1jan is like sunday- no mail.

Lucky I got a bunch of nice christmasgifts under the tree. :unsure:

Happy Holiday!!

grodan Karin

*goes to join Karin in 'mail withdrawals!'* Danged Swedish red days!

These last few weeks have been a blur as I posted above. I finally got around to opening my backlogged mail.

So many cards from mystery people with only part of my correct address, some with path tags, some without. Thanks RSG for shedding a small amount of light on that. All very nice and much appreciated. And then some log awaited coin packages. The WI Cows, Lemon Fresh Dog Bone, a Gnice Gnome ( how did I manage that one?), the Peace mystery coin, and more. My desk is a mess with all of them, cards, mailers, packages. I hope I didn`t miss a bill in there someplace. :rolleyes:

And then a package from Red Shoe Girl. More great nuts!!! Are people telling me something? Second package with nuts, am I one then? Am I a cannibal for eating my own kind? Those nuts sure did help get me through those 2 weeks. A Splinter Kit, girlfriend will like that one. She cringes when I use my knife to get them out, its not a small blade. And then the coins. I`ve had pepper coins, any pepper shaped coins on my want list for so long. Not only did RSG send me 1 but 2 of them, orange and yellow. HOW????? WOW!!!!!! Thank you so much. Those weeks seem so long ago already with the help of such great gifts.

Edited by IBcrashen

Sent KAboom out for the mail and was happy to see a bubbler...from cache_in_hand! I knew it was a trade for one of Kaleb's GeoGuy's coins, and let him open it! When he held up a (rather large) bill from inside, I was speechless! OMG, THANK YOU! I am still shaking and cannot find words to express just how special you guys are!! AWESOME!

I had to wrestle Kaleb for it, he didn't realize how strong an old man can be when motivated lol!!

And, the coins inside were AWESOME as well...a White Dragon for Kaleb and an Adventures in Geocaching V1 for myself...WOW! I should add that Kaleb was so happy with his new coin, he exclaimed it was his favorite!!

This money will go to very good use, I cannot THANK YOU enough!!

WOW

Edited by Rockin Roddy

coins513cr.jpg

I think my heart stuttered when I saw this... I used to make paper cranes and leave them laying around at stores and bus stops and anywhere else I finished folder.

It is so wonderful that you received this !

Oh, Lenny, I sure hope you get to receive one of these :)

My mailbox has been empty ALL week due to no mail delivery on our road ( snow - ice) :blink:

mailbox24dec.jpg

Merry Christmas !!! :blink:

Merry Christmas!!

grodan Karin

My thinks that is the new Wisconsin coin. NO , it is shaped but I never got it.

Edited by fairyhoney

coins513cr.jpg

I think my heart stuttered when I saw this... I used to make paper cranes and leave them laying around at stores and bus stops and anywhere else I finished folder.

Oh, Lenny, I sure hope you get to receive one of these :D

My mailbox has been empty ALL week due to no mail delivery on our road ( snow - ice) :blink:

WOW!!! what a beauty!!!! Is it a pathtag? Is is a geotag? Is it a geocoin? Probably it is not a trackable one, but for one thing I am 1000% sure!!! It is beautiful!!!!!! :) What a message!!!! :)

Congrats to the receiver!!! :D

mailbox24dec.jpg

Merry Christmas !!! :blink:

Merry Christmas!!

grodan Karin

My thinks that is the new Wisconsin coin. NO , it is shaped but I never got it.

Oh! :) The cow coin is amazing!!!! :D

Got a nice package from Redshoes last week and opened the gift inside yesterday Morn!... :)

c631c028-f911-46f6-92a6-23d6b5e58736.jpg

Thank You Lara!!! :blink: I didnt have any HONU's, and to get an LE!!!!! Didnt have a snow globe for the tree either! :)

I also opened my great Santa Missions :D

Nice turtle!!!! Beautiful design and shape!!! Hey, you can even wear it as a neck jewell!!!! I love it!!!!

See... sometimes, the simplicity makes a coin even more beautiful!! :D

Congrats my friend!!!!! :cool:

Oh! I forgot to mention about the other coin.... what is it??? It is a Christmas coin with a manger??? WOW!!! It looks like the crystal balls that when you shake it it is snowing inside.... I like it a lot!!!!!!! :cool:

Edited by GATOULIS
...My mailbox has been empty ALL week due to no mail delivery on our road ( snow - ice) :)

huh????? :blink:

rsg

Yes, same situation here although I did finally get mail yesterday :D

Oh joy, oh joy, lets see......

Surely at least one bubbler after a week of no mail; I know I have ordered or traded something lately.....

Nope-a few Christmas cards that braved the snow, but no coins :D

I am anxously awaiting todays mail!!! :)

I also ordered some more coins so this drought never happens again!

coins513cr.jpg

WOW!!! what a beauty!!!! Is it a pathtag? Is is a geotag? Is it a geocoin? Probably it is not a trackable one, but for one thing I am 1000% sure!!! It is beautiful!!!!!! :) What a message!!!! :)

It's a talk034.gifeusa_shhh.gifwhistling.gif

CF30

...My mailbox has been empty ALL week due to no mail delivery on our road ( snow - ice) :)

huh????? :blink:

rsg

Yes, same situation here although I did finally get mail yesterday :cool:

Oh joy, oh joy, lets see......

Surely at least one bubbler after a week of no mail; I know I have ordered or traded something lately.....

Nope-a few Christmas cards that braved the snow, but no coins :D

I am anxously awaiting todays mail!!! :D

I also ordered some more coins so this drought never happens again!

no, i said "huh?" because i am almost positive fairyhoney had mail this week - a detour through her neighbors though.

how quickly they forget. :)

rsg

I am finally home again, and guess what I found? A package from RedShoesGirl tht had been delivered the day before Christmas, but I wasn't here to recieve it, and my sister (who was cat-sitting) didn't tell me about it!

Thanks Lara - you have got email :D

a whhoottt for liz because mail has found her :):D:cool: and a whoottt for Lara because her package has found liz :blink::)

coins513cr.jpg

It's a talk034.gifeusa_shhh.gifwhistling.gif

CF30

:cool: I see! Thank you my friend!! As I saw, it also has a tiny error on it! The letter "e" in the word write is with light blue from the fond, on the black color of the letter! I probably killed the description, but you will see it too! I like it! errors.... there are no errors!!! Only special and unique coins! :cool:

:blink: I see! Thank you my friend!! As I saw, it also has a tiny error on it! The letter "e" in the word write is with light blue from the fond, on the black color of the letter! I probably killed the description, but you will see it too! I like it! errors.... there are no errors!!! Only special and unique coins! :)

looks as if the blue enamel spilled over a little bit. no matter, it is simply lovely - and promptly went on my wish list.

rsg

Got a nice package from Redshoes last week and opened the gift inside yesterday Morn!... :)

c631c028-f911-46f6-92a6-23d6b5e58736.jpg

Thank You Lara!!! :D I didnt have any HONU's, and to get an LE!!!!! Didnt have a snow globe for the tree either! :laughing:

I also opened my great Santa Missions :santa:

i am so excited you liked the coins! putting together packages for coiners made this christmas very special to me.

rsg

Edited by RedShoesGirl