What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

I would love to know where to get one of these! :(

24f6e2ef-9f1c-470c-b703-2fbd85f93c46.jpg

Ditto

But I suspect one cannot get one's hands on it.....

I suspect it must make it's own way to you.

I suspect it is so special that it must be gifted.

But then again ~ ~ ~ I really have no idea.

I would like to have one too. I like it!

Yesterday in my mail:

Linux micro

Mouskakat gold

and a MB 'the G-mas cache' (never seen it before) It's a trackable coin

I received this beautiful Christmas coin surprize earlier this week. Thank you very much Sweetlife and Tadpole!!!

:D:P

Christmascoin.jpg

That's the coin Barry, Val and Jackie sent me as well!! Nice coin!

me too! thanks so very much sweetlife!

rsg

I got mine too. It's hanging on my Christmas tree. Hope they got my thank you emails. :(

In the mail last night when we got home from work was truly one of the nicest cards with a "Tis the Season" coin in it from Sweetlife. For reasons I won't go into here, it was very fitting and the timing couldn't have been more perfect for the meaning of the coin.

sweetlifedeerfront.jpg

sweetlifetreeback2.jpg

Thank you Valerie and Barry your kindness means much to us ((( )))

Lois Jean & Byron (BVnLJ)

You Are Very Welcome, We are glad we were able to make you Happy at this Christmas Season, You are a dear friend. The Season is a Reason to Beleive In. Thank You For the email. Very Sweet of you to do that, and Thanks for posting the pictures.
Another fun mail day....THANKS!!

Feeling a bit under the weather today, so I've been bundled up under the blankets or sleeping off and on, but mail came and...

A bubbler from Sweetlife, a beautiful card wishing Kaleb and I a Merry Christmas and a great Christmas coin as well...I love the colors of this coin!! THNAKS Barry, Val and Jackie, much appreciated!!

Then, Kaleb handed me a box from Lara...hmmm, what do we have here?? Open to find a bag of walnuts and chocolats, yummy!! A GREAT card which I have hung on my garland, a Lori Darlin pathtag, a couple of nice sig items, I love the magnetic one, and a couple of presents all nicely wrapped!! Opened the first to find gold turtle swimming up to meet me, I love these, haven't been able to get one until now though!! Also, a copper Tranquility coin!!! WOW are those heavy and NICE!!! A lot of design in that one!! Ooops, forgot to add the Ghiradelli chocolates and the penguin pushpop topper...rainbow sherbet!!!

THANKS for making my day and my Christmas you guys, I am honored that you'd think of me like this!! The coins will sit on my desk with some other special coins (for now, that pile is growing and I'll need to get off my butt and start adding them to a binder lol)!! Very nice of all of you, I am touched!!!

Now, yesterday was meeting with the Geopigs day (actually, Thursday night was, Sally gave Kaleb a nice iPod for Christmas, she took it home to add some songs for him, so we went over yesterday too), shehanded me an emeral Geogem, a gold/red Christmas ornament coin made by USAGeocoins, a Christmas 2007 Signal coin a copper UR#1 ballon and a MooseMob/RoadRunner coin...SWEET!!

THANKS again all!! WONDERFUL!!

You Are Very Welcome, We are glad we were able to make you Happy at this Christmas Season, Thanks For Being a friend. Merry Christmas

I received this beautiful Christmas coin surprize earlier this week. Thank you very much Sweetlife and Tadpole!!!

<_<:ph34r:

Christmascoin.jpg

rsg

You Are Very Welcome, We are glad we were able to make you Happy at this Christmas Season, You are a friend. The Season is a Reason to Beleive In. Thank You For the email. Very Sweet of you to do that. Merry Christmas from our house to yours.

:ph34r::huh:

Christmascoin.jpg

rsg

I got mine too. It's hanging on my Christmas tree. Hope they got my thank you emails. <_<

You Are Very Welcome, We are glad we were able to make you Happy at this Christmas Season, You are a dear friend. The Season is a Reason to Beleive In. Thank You For the email. Very Sweet of you to do that, and Hope the Holidays to you are Merry and Bright, Happy New Years '09.

We have had people email us and say they hung them on their tree as a ornament, we had people tell us they used it as a key Chain, anyone that receives on can do what they wish with them but know they meant alot for tadpole379 and us to design these geocoins for all of our friend as a Christmas Gift from our hearts. We wanted to show all of our friend how much you all mean to us.

Got one of these also a few days ago, its a beautiful ornament. Sally says thanks Jackie for the MistleToad she loves it. Thanks Tadpole and Sweetlife for the thought! You are all Top Shelf Peeps to be sure. Thanks to whom ever took the photo and let me hijack it :)

Christmascoin.jpg

And today I got a letter and family photo of "The BigD family". Great to hear from you Dave, you got your self a beautiful family Dave. What a cutie Emerald is. Thanks for thinking of me. You are special to me, have a safe and joyous holiday.

One Love Brother - Peace.

Today I received one of these lovely coinaments too!!! :D

Christmascoin.jpg

And I feel very very blessed that it arrived safely. The envelope had pretty much disintegrated - three of the four edges had split open! :) That the card and the envelope were not separated is simply a miracle!!! :) So thank you Sweetlife & Tadpole379 for my Christmas Miracle Coinament! I will treasure it even more for the close call it had. As soon as I get my tree up - nope, not yet... :) - I will hang it in a place of honor! What a special coin from some very special people!!! Thank you again! :P

CF30

"Yesterday in my mail:

Linux micro

Mouskakat gold

and a MB 'the G-mas cache' (never seen it before) It's a trackable coin"

"the G-mas cache" coin is our personal christmas coin and the "G" is actually a shout out to the BCGA (British Columbia Geocaching Association) as its the symbol we use for the "G" in BCGA. It also represents a cross between "x marks the spot" and a G for geocaching . I wanted to include a bit of British Columbia (my caching home)!

http://www.bcgeocaching.com/index.php?name...tent&pid=16

Got one of these also a few days ago, its a beautiful ornament. Sally says thanks Jackie for the MistleToad she loves it. Thanks Tadpole and Sweetlife for the thought! You are all Top Shelf Peeps to be sure. Thanks to whom ever took the photo and let me hijack it :)

Christmascoin.jpg

And today I got a letter and family photo of "The BigD family". Great to hear from you Dave, you got your self a beautiful family Dave. What a cutie Emerald is. Thanks for thinking of me. You are special to me, have a safe and joyous holiday.

One Love Brother - Peace.

You are Welcome Jay and Sally. Glad we were able to share some of our Holiday cheer your way this Christmas.
Today I received one of these lovely coinaments too!!! :D

Christmascoin.jpg

And I feel very very blessed that it arrived safely. The envelope had pretty much disintegrated - three of the four edges had split open! :) That the card and the envelope were not separated is simply a miracle!!! :) So thank you Sweetlife & Tadpole379 for my Christmas Miracle Coinament! I will treasure it even more for the close call it had. As soon as I get my tree up - nope, not yet... :) - I will hang it in a place of honor! What a special coin from some very special people!!! Thank you again! :P

CF30

Your Welcome Sarah, We are glad to share a little Holiday cheer this year with you and yours. Merry Christmas.

We received one of these beauties today as well. Thank you so much! The Pathtags were a huge hit too.

The fan club was squealing with delight! And mom was thrilled with the picture. I still love it. I think it is one of my fave of the two of them. Thank you so much TP!!

Happy Holidays!

Christmascoin.jpg

Yup. We gots one of these from Tadpole too. Very nice. Thanks

TMA

We received one of these beauties today as well. Thank you so much! The Pathtags were a huge hit too.

The fan club was squealing with delight! And mom was thrilled with the picture. I still love it. I think it is one of my fave of the two of them. Thank you so much TP!!

Happy Holidays!

Christmascoin.jpg

Yup. We gots one of these from Tadpole too. Very nice. Thanks

TMA

We received this coin in the mail today :) Thank you Jackie, Barry and Val! Nyomi got very excited about it and tried to steal it from me :)

GREAT WEEKEND at the mailbox!!! :) I was floored! :D

9ed559dd-564e-4119-beb4-8525e1d2d688.jpg

Got a Sweet Christmas card and a coin from Tadpole379 with a reindeer on one side and a Christmas tree on the other...its even an ornament!

Got a Killer little package from Redshoesgirl that has a satchel of Nuts, a card, her new siggy and a Mystery surprize that I wont know till Christmas! :) WOOHOO!

Also got a cute little elf from Tsun, Tristen and Dakota in memory of Cowboy ( :) ) to hang on the tree with a nice card from her.

Also got a Christmas card from Cainrcc to go along with em all! :D

My Mailbox was definatley filled with the Christmas spirit!... THANK YOU ALL!!! and for anybody else who did anything nice or even wished they could~ MERRY CHRISTMAS! :P

Edited by 007BigD

Happy Holidays!

Christmascoin.jpg

We received one too...THANKS! Heather was so excited, she took it for show and tell at school.

Today I received some TnT geocoins....

One red Christmas present coin with my name on, to travel .... one spare, possibly for the post Christmas mission Regifting or clearance mission

plus a green one for the collection.

There's only one more delivery before Christmas - tomorrow, Christmas Eve.

Oh, a few coins still outstanding.....

So something to look forward to when I return from my summer caching holiday.

And today - I had to get another mission out - The Birthday one for January.

So pleased the factory is closed, and I have not admin to sort out....

Feet going up soon. Sipping wine in the sunshine.

Merry-Christmas-with-tree.gif

609f4721-9abe-48de-96fb-fe28f5115c19.jpg

Thank you Debra / Degai for the beautiful card and the Geocoin

5e05ffb1-28a6-4c3e-ab45-4018c15ba3d9.jpg

Summer and Nana for the 2 X-mas stockings (above and Below)

91b509e8-3282-4768-aa4b-39e6791741db.jpg

d2d4c0bb-b509-4ca7-b617-fc85cd35d924.jpg

Thank you BV n LJ for the beautiful card and the angel ornament (above and Below)

9fb1134a-b995-44c3-8cc3-4505e8a5aa79.jpg

Thanks to all and Happy Holidays

Barry and Valarie of sweetlife

And to you, my friends!!

That Summerandnana, really made some nice keepsakes, well done!! I love your firetruck Barry, nice!! And the angel is great, very nice indeed!

a good day yesterday...2 help for heros coins (they are big,) a red and a white us rose (where do you get the activation codes,) a best of the british 2007 and a best of the british micor coin, a fortune favors the bold, a save the dolphins, and an ammo can. Not my favorite time of year, so its nice to get the "little packages" in the mail.

Oh, yesterday was such a great day!

I got Degai's cool coin and card. The coin is just awesome, and I was surprised to get one. The card is going in a frame. Thanks so much!

I also got a cute little elf ornament from Tsun and her boys! It is so cute! Thank you!

I also got three great pathtags! Thanks to GBOTS, Fluteface and Muddy Buddies!

Today was a great day- we had 6 packages in the box and four of them were coins! Yay!

A huge Thank You to Sharom12 for her very generous gift- we were so suprized and thrilled to receive it. (Your wrapping was adorable- I'm going to try to copy it next year!!)

Christmas139copy.jpg

You guys were so great about the mix-up I just had to make sure Santa visited you with a little something. I hope you opened it to find a few trinkets in addition to the wrapping! MERRY CHRISTMAS! <_<

Today was a great day- we had 6 packages in the box and four of them were coins! Yay!

A huge Thank You to Sharom12 for her very generous gift- we were so suprized and thrilled to receive it. (Your wrapping was adorable- I'm going to try to copy it next year!!)

Christmas139copy.jpg

You guys were so great about the mix-up I just had to make sure Santa visited you with a little something. I hope you opened it to find a few trinkets in addition to the wrapping! MERRY CHRISTMAS! <_<

that is an really nice bunch of coin there. what is the coin next to the geojelly - the one that says north east south west? it looks nice but id like to see a clearer picture of both sides. or a link to it somewhere.

Today we found a VERY nice surprise in our mailbox!!! A bubble wrap envelope all the way from Duluth, MN, which turned out to contain a GeoSmurfz coin, an IBcrashen pathtag with a bike-riding santa and another pathtag with this little cute animal which does not smell very nice (can't think of the English name right now :) ). Totally unexpected, but VERY welcome!

Thank you so much, secret sender!!

Our very own smurf coin - yippie! <_< We're all doing the happy dance around the Christmas tree!

Camilla, Krister & Felicia

and another pathtag with this little cute animal which does not smell very nice (can't think of the English name right now <_< ).

Only critter I can think of at the moment that is cute but does not smell good would be a skunk.

Oh, OK, then it's the same word as in Swedish! :) Thanks for letting us know!

Camilla

and another pathtag with this little cute animal which does not smell very nice (can't think of the English name right now <_< ).

Only critter I can think of at the moment that is cute but does not smell good would be a skunk.

Isn't that the often seen caching sparticusolis?

Today I went to the mailbox in hopes of receiving a Texas Route 66 coin that I acquired via a trade. I got to the box and discovered someone had helped themselves to the contents of my mailbox, ripping open every item (personal and junk mail) and scattering the remnants. Most of the stuff was of little concern. But my geocoin padded mailer was ripped open, the interior packing around the coin strewn on the ground and the Route 66 coin I had longed for was nowhere to be found. I've NEVER had anyone tamper with my mail before. I am saddened, angry, and bummed on the eve before Christmas Eve.

Thanks for letting me vent. I think it did help . . . some......

P.S. - Does anyone have a Texas route 66 that you would be willing to part with via a trade or an outright purchase? This one was a sentimental trade and I hate to think that I've lost my chance to own this one . . . Thanks in advance....

Edited by 6 Feet More

:shocked: Look what i found in my mailbox last monday :shocked:

PC240644-1.jpg

:shocked: Thank you very much Burgessfour for this big surprise. :shocked:

:shocked: I loved it very much:wub:

If you take a good look you see a beautiful Christmas Draw from our Error..Burgessfour her daughter has draw this picture.................is she not good....i will save this Christmas card forever:wub:

And 2 more Smilecoins who are going to infected the world with smiles :shocked::shocked:

Thank you thank you very much..it made me smile from ear to ear :shocked:

:shocked: Look what i found in my mailbox last monday :shocked:

PC240644-1.jpg

:shocked: Thank you very much Burgessfour for this big surprise. :shocked:

:shocked: I loved it very much:wub:

If you take a good look you see a beautiful Christmas Draw from our Error..Burgessfour her daughter has draw this picture.................is she not good....i will save this Christmas card forever:wub:

And 2 more Smilecoins who are going to infected the world with smiles :shocked::shocked:

Thank you thank you very much..it made me smile from ear to ear :shocked:

WAUWIE CONGRATZZZ GIRL MORE SMILES :shocked::shocked:

the world is gonne be one big smile, THANK YOU FOR DO THIS MISSION AND EVERYBODY WHO HELP MY FRIEND TO SPREAD SMILES..........

and BURGERSSFOUR your daughter is not good but she is SUPPER GOOD.........

she is a real artist i was suprise of the drawing how super good it was, it is exactly ERROR....

MY COMPLIMENTS FOR YOUR DAUGHTER :shocked:

I received a surprise large padded envelope from a special friend over the pond. I admit I just couldn't wait until tomorrow so I opened it to find many special things. A card, an address book, a cosmetic bag (which I think will be used on my trip today), ornaments and coins. What is that saying--a pictures tells a thousand words.......so here they are (the pictures not the words LOL)

72064cab-6896-41c6-bbb6-bbb1d21e2395.jpg

Here are the ornaments on the tree--the moon, the leaves and the beautiful Dutch Christmas tree. After the pictures they were moved to places of honor.

f19c403d-322a-46b4-b757-0e9e286f51b6.jpg

Then I opened another wrapped gift and out fell three coins. The beautiful suncathcer Poffertjes Event coin and the 2008 Merry Christmas--both are absolutely GREAT!! But then I found a bone--a LFD GeoBone to be exact. Well actually to be more exact a 2005 LFD GeoBone. I was absolutely stunned to put it mildly and was wordless (a hard feat to accomplish according to some!) I have never even seen one and to think someone send this to me..

516c6822-abd0-4e22-812f-5af2ee52c5d9.jpg

With the bitter cold, all the snow and now rain and sleet you absolutely made my day. Truly you did. Thank you just doesn't seem like enough but they are all the words I have.

What a wonderful, wonderful person you are Marit!!!

Merry Christmas!!

After some time I am posting here!

I was not feeling good today! It was my last day at work! Ok, I will work tomorrow too, but I will be alone guarding the palace until 10 at night!

all these and because I really loved working there made me feel bad! I hope to work there again when the tourist season opens!

anyway.... when I returned home, 3 surprises were wiaiting me!!!

ATMouse had sended me some beautiful wooden nickels!!! WOW!!! they are so lovely!!!!

The owl eyes are glowing and the mouse is glowing in blue light!!!

The other nickels are beautiful too!!!

Then 57' Chevy had sended me an unexpected letter!!! Inside there was his card with the trees, and the extremelly beautiful signature item -wooden nickel!!! WOW!!! Never seen something similar!!!!

57 chevy also had a surprise for me!!! can you see the blue ribbon? It has my name -GATOULIS- NIKOS on it and a Earth Turtle pin on it!!!! WOW!!!! Thank you soooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Making someting for me is so.... so nice!!!! Oh boy!!! I can not find words to write about my feelings my friend!!!!!!

Finally A mystery letter!!! Inside there was a beautiful card, some snowflakes a small card and.... OUCH!!!!! I was bitten by the geocoin bug!!!! :shocked:

What a beautiful coin!!!! My dear friend mystery coiner!! Thank you so much for making me smile in a such a difficult day! I love you!!!! :shocked:

It was for sure the nicest bid I ever had! :shocked: ...and the most beautiful one!!!!! :shocked:

Thank you all!!!! thank you for everything!!!!! Merry Christmas to all!!! God bless you all!!!!