What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Sorry, haven't posted here in awhile. I got all these nifty coins this weekend.

xmaspathtag.jpg

Note the cool pathtag in the middle. :lol: Thanks for the Xmas cheer Joni H!

:D

What's that coin on top? ;) Looks like it says "Samoa"?

My apologies for the blurry photo.

That is the Samoa Benchmark geocoin from Hogwild.

:ph34r:

Edited by 0R0B0RUS

We got a small package in the mail today and we new immediatly what it was. Opened the backage and a nice red box and opened it up and there was not one but two beautiful stocking made for Val and I and a sign Item from 07. Thank You So Much SummerandNana, They are very nice. We will be adding them to the tree after I take pictures and upload them and share them all with you this evening. My stocking had a firetruck in it since I am a firefighter and Vals had a Penguin in hers :D . These are very special to us. Thank You More then words can say. We are Honored to have gotten a special gift made from the heart. Merry Christmas and Happy New Years '09 from our house to yours ;)

Not all received today, but i'm very happy the trading system is working!

Thanks Chief20r2 and E.caballus voor trading the winter scenery and de beautifull mustang coin.

In the Ducht forum I found a coin which i can not name yet, because it is a xmas present for my niece. It also is not in the picture.

The owner voluntered to bring it in person. Once inside it became clear it was a real collector and had loads of coins to trade! So we traded another 2 coins and he added his personal Wilg coin and the euro 5th anniversey coin. Thanks again.

On the third row a new pathtag transporter with my pathtag. Fun because this one can now travel!

Oeps, forget one! Last weekend i managed to solve a Dutch xmas puzzle and was rewarded with a ketelbinkie coin from Delta123 I'm sorry it is not on the picture.

trades.jpg

Yesterday we found a big enveloppe in the mailbox! Inside was a cute little Santa and a very nice coin: 'home of the geocoin maker'. We really like it, especially since we have visited China in 2007. But, who was it from??? Our first thought was Millieballon. But no, because Millieballon would know how to spell her nieces name, right ;-) But then it could only be from Millieballon, and maybe she was in a hurry when writing hte envelopppe! After reading this thread I'm sure about who the Santa is! Thank you Millieballon for this great chirstmas gift!!! ;) And the santa is hanging on my desk lamp right now.

Here are some pics:

467c296b-3685-4535-9155-ef69619f2bac.jpg

8da161b3-f9cc-4e22-b095-e48278036f31.jpg

Today I received another bubbly envelopppe. This time with the Greatest cache coin, Celtic moon coin and Honu turtle coins I ordered. The coins look great! I was glad they made it though, because the enveloppe and everything in it was soaking wet! I think the turtles preferred swimming instead of flying across the ocean ;)

Hope there was nothing important onn the piece of paper ;-)

6c3ad683-0143-4318-8622-7a0698ba2ff5.jpg

Might have got something in the mailbox today...or through the last week. I am not sure. The posty will have a heck of a time finding my box now. I have moved 12,000 miles. Um..I wonder how much postage due I am going to have when my coinage starts finding me in Australia. Cheers Mates. Send no mail to me in WYOMING or TEXAS. I am no longer there.

Jodi

Might have got something in the mailbox today...or through the last week. I am not sure. The posty will have a heck of a time finding my box now. I have moved 12,000 miles. Um..I wonder how much postage due I am going to have when my coinage starts finding me in Australia. Cheers Mates. Send no mail to me in WYOMING or TEXAS. I am no longer there.

Jodi

Jodi, it is great that you could make the move, I'm happy for you! Have fun down under!!!

In the mail last night when we got home from work was truly one of the nicest cards with a "Tis the Season" coin in it from Sweetlife. For reasons I won't go into here, it was very fitting and the timing couldn't have been more perfect for the meaning of the coin.

sweetlifedeerfront.jpg

sweetlifetreeback2.jpg

Thank you Valerie and Barry your kindness means much to us ((( )))

Lois Jean & Byron (BVnLJ)

Well for some time I have read this thread and watched in wonder as coinage was dispalyed.

I enjoy seeing the new ones that showup via USPS, but I never thought I would be posting....

Well I get to do it today YEAHHHH!!!!

During Geocoinfest my family and I got to meet some great cachers, and made some friends.

I met a Cacher from MD who was looking for a small signature item she had read about in the

logs, I just happen to have had two of these.

I was happy to be able to help and got that warm fuzzy we all get from well BEING NICE, this is

one reason I also read Your Hearts Desire thread, makes me feel good to know there are GOOD

people out there.

Well today the mail comes and there is quite a fancy Christmas card there for me from MD, and it

is a bit heavy for just a card, well to my surpirse look what I found inside:

24f6e2ef-9f1c-470c-b703-2fbd85f93c46.jpg

The card with the note was equally touching, and expressed a sentiment that is so true, that I will scan

it and add it in to my Planner, and many places I need to be reminded.

Thank so much DEGAI you just made my Christmas.

The Finding Irish 4

Well for some time I have read this thread and watched in wonder as coinage was dispalyed.

I enjoy seeing the new ones that showup via USPS, but I never thought I would be posting....

During Geocoinfest my family and I got to meet some great cachers, and made some friends.

I met a Cacher from MD who was looking for a small signature item she had read about in the

I was happy to be able to help and got that warm fuzzy we all get from well BEING NICE, this is

one reason I also read Your Hearts Desire thread, makes me feel good to know there are GOOD

people out there.

Well today the mail comes and there is quite a fancy Christmas card there for me from MD, and it

The card with the note was equally touching, and expressed a sentiment that is so true, that I will scan

The Finding Irish 4

OMG, I've never seen that one before, I LOVE IT!! I wonder if Degai has any left! It's wonderful! ;)

Naomi :D

people out there.

The Finding Irish 4

what a CUTE coin congrats on receiving it !!

Another fun mail day....THANKS!!

Feeling a bit under the weather today, so I've been bundled up under the blankets or sleeping off and on, but mail came and...

A bubbler from Sweetlife, a beautiful card wishing Kaleb and I a Merry Christmas and a great Christmas coin as well...I love the colors of this coin!! THNAKS Barry, Val and Jackie, much appreciated!!

Then, Kaleb handed me a box from Lara...hmmm, what do we have here?? Open to find a bag of walnuts and chocolats, yummy!! A GREAT card which I have hung on my garland, a Lori Darlin pathtag, a couple of nice sig items, I love the magnetic one, and a couple of presents all nicely wrapped!! Opened the first to find gold turtle swimming up to meet me, I love these, haven't been able to get one until now though!! Also, a copper Tranquility coin!!! WOW are those heavy and NICE!!! A lot of design in that one!! Ooops, forgot to add the Ghiradelli chocolates and the penguin pushpop topper...rainbow sherbet!!!

THANKS for making my day and my Christmas you guys, I am honored that you'd think of me like this!! The coins will sit on my desk with some other special coins (for now, that pile is growing and I'll need to get off my butt and start adding them to a binder lol)!! Very nice of all of you, I am touched!!!

Now, yesterday was meeting with the Geopigs day (actually, Thursday night was, Sally gave Kaleb a nice iPod for Christmas, she took it home to add some songs for him, so we went over yesterday too), shehanded me an emeral Geogem, a gold/red Christmas ornament coin made by USAGeocoins, a Christmas 2007 Signal coin a copper UR#1 ballon and a MooseMob/RoadRunner coin...SWEET!!

THANKS again all!! WONDERFUL!!

Edited by Rockin Roddy

aba31586-9749-4d19-91e2-2c0b011a3392.jpg

That is a very cute bear, tell me more about it.

that coin is so nice and so cute with the rabbit on. What is it called?

Congrats to your fun mail. Nothing fun at all in my mail thursday or friday and today is saturday and we don´t get any mail, tomorrow is sunday, another no-mail-day. I set my hope for something fun on monday.

grodan Karin

Congrats to your fun mail. Nothing fun at all in my mail thursday or friday and today is saturday and we don´t get any mail, tomorrow is sunday, another no-mail-day. I set my hope for something fun on monday.

grodan Karin

Oh!!! The bear is so pretty!!!! ;)

WOW! What is this coin???? Is it trackable? I love it!!!!! So cute!!! The rabbit is fantastic!!!!!! Congrats to the lucky receiver!!!!! :D

roddy, those are pecans...roasted by me!

the tranquility is the trickster, rare, only 35 made and not to be reminted. now some of those sweets are for kaboom!

rsg

Shhh...don't tell him that!! lol I realized my mistake upon eating a few, VERY tasty indeed!! I don't think I've ever had pecans like this before!!

1 of 35...WOW, THANKS!!! it is a beauty!! Much appreciated, my friend!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Oh, and Kaleb snagged the raspberry ghiradelli's, he likes those!! I snagged the caramel right off, OH MY!!! Back to the pecans!!

yesterday was one of those almost overwhelming days at the mailbox. christmas gifts, trades and buys.

the very special rainforest v1 BN, which i never thought i would own and the nickel version of the dancing fool crow coin - spectacular. i could write a novel on how each of these is unique and amazing - but to save space i'll just say — trust me!

thanks everyone!!!!

3123071769_283a1517f1_o.jpg

Edited by RedShoesGirl

grodan Karin

Oh!!! The bear is so pretty!!!! :D

WOW! What is this coin???? Is it trackable? I love it!!!!! So cute!!! The rabbit is fantastic!!!!!! Congrats to the lucky receiver!!!!! :(

The coin is called: Hoppin' Thru Time Geocoin

It is trackable, and it is twice as nice in person my photographic skills are not the best.

P.S. Don't tell my Wife that I used her camera ;)