What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Oh nice haul WSR!

I got nothing. Again. As usual :D

I agree, a nice collection to come home to, shows how much you're appreciated my friend!!

And don't worry CP, I have had nothing but bills and junk mail for awhile now as well, we're in the same boat kiddo! BUT, I'm expecting a very nice Christmas present for my dad soon, at least I'll get to enjoy it before passing it on to him (and the smile this will bring him will really be GREAT!!)!

*song "Silver and Gold" comes to mind lolol*

I had this awesome and unexpected package come today. Made me feel better since I have not gotten anything as of late. Thank you so much usyoopers for all the goodies. My wife has claimed the little santa bell which is very cute. Dont know where she is hanging it since this is our first year with out a tree. We did not think a tree and a new puppy would work out too well since she is so full of spunk, energy, and loves to tears things apart. But I am sure my wife will find a nice spot to put it. I love tootsie rolls and candy canes (as my wife does not) so they are definitely mine. The chewy candies I am not sure about, as I have never had those, will give em a try. The almonds I will let you know how they are when I get the chance to try one. My wife also claimed the duck, but I told her it has to sit on her computer desk in plain sight. She agreed. The little bag will definitely be used while I cache through this holiday, as it will hold my little sig items I put in caches. And lastly, a new very cool pin to add to the collection on my tack board and a Big Bean (Burnt Toast). My first Big Bean, I am very happy. Thank you so much and Happy Holidays.

IMG_0089.jpg

This week has been a bit crazy here in Maine - preparing for an icestorm.........and I am bad to the core that I didn't take any pictures. But, I too was blessed with one of those lovely packages from usyoopers! Thank you very much for your thoughtfulness and generousity!

My package also contained home made flavored nuts, the nice little bag with candies (hubby made those disappear fast), a pin and a Big Bean........so sweet wtih the homemade card. Sorry, I didn't get a picture. Again, thank you ~ Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I've done fairly well in the past couple of weeks :D

2 Canadian Geocoins, circa 2005 (the ones trackable only on geocoins.ca)

1 Yemon Yime V2 antique bronze

1 Lighthouse AE antique gold

1 MGA/AGM IV nickel

1 Poffertjes Event LE silver

1 MAGC 2007 XLE two-tone

1 Sydney Round antique copper

1 Atlantagal silver

1 Texas autumn 2005

1 Washington 2004

1 Washington 2005

4 Dutch 2008 antique silver

Tonight (if I can make it to the event) I hope to pick up my 20 ACGA group coins, a set of D250 from Islander1988, a few trades, and who knows what else. Maybe thelostgeeks will have some mint art to show me for my next coin! :D

Well, my mailbox was overflowing when I got there today. I have to go to the window tomorrow to get all the stuff that wouldn't fit! I have a lot of work ahead of me, getting all the pictures, and then sorting through them, but here's a quick overview...

A couple Ebay Buys,

A Christmas Mission,

A tasty looking Maine Lobster,

A Thank You Card,

A Thank You Package,

1000's of Wildlife Stamps,

A Trade,

A Pile of Meltdown,

A Cointest Prize,

A very Black Envelope!!!

Thank You all, who have sent me these wonderful Gifts!! I'll be working on the Picture Session.

Here's the Pile, before I started into all the surprises...

124e6d9e-514b-4c09-a1a9-8725f2df684d.jpg

HaHa, the young ladies at the table next to me thought I was crazy for wanting to move their extra chair into just that position in the background...Oh well, I like it in the picture that way.

Love your picture! Hubby and I have taken to calling them "puffies" (the packages the coins come in) and he will call me or email me to tell me how many "puffies" I have gotten that day. Yesterday he told me I could come home and have a puffy party :D

I was also blessed with the wonderful suprise of a card and stuffed mini-stocking from usyoopers! Some almonds, candy, a wonderfully angry pin and a big bean that looks like burnt toast!

Those almonds are my favorite winter treat, how'd you know?! My wife and I always heat up a batch and then snack on them while we drive around for hours on end looking at people's christmas lights. These extra nuts mean we get to stay out that much longer! If they're still around by the time we get out that is... :D

This really made my day. My first round of final exams in pharmacy school started today, this restored my mood!

Wow, today was a GREAT day!! 2 bubblers (or puffies as you might call them) :D and a little box!

One was Alaska and I was really happy to see it come so quickly!!! THANKS! A beautiful silver w/gold relief coinament I will be giving my dad for Christmas!! Beautiful doesn't cover it, this thing is AWESOME!

The next bubbler was from JohnMac56 and family, a great card (THANKS for the kind words, means a lot to me) and a COPPER RJV2...WOW!!! Never would have imagined owning one of these and it came having even more meaning, THANK YOU JohnMac56, JohnsLady56 and Tamster56, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Last, the little box opened to reveal a nice red velvet box with a ribbon, I opened it to find a beautiful stocking with signal like others have been posting pics of...what a great job you did!! Along with that, the box held a coin which is ready to travel some more!!! THANKS, my friend!! Very much appreciated! I love the stocking with signal, you're quite talented!

I am really smiling today, good!! Maybe my happiness will spread! MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone and THANK YOU!

Today got a Christmas card and a Happy Holidays pathtag from Hedge Hopper & Mustang Joni. I do believe this is the first copper pathtag I have seen. I think it was copper the few seconds I had it in my hand. :D Sally took possession of the lil bugger pretty quickly :D . Happy Holidays back at you Craig and Joni, and may it be a safe one. Thanks. :D

Peace

jAY miLLS - Jim

Oh nice haul WSR!

I got nothing. Again. As usual :)

hummmmmm also nothing from lighttown hù

i think the package is swimming very slow........

but don`t cry i still pray that it arrived oneday soon so put a little smile on your face lady :anicute:

Have you sent me something? :cry::blink: Aren't you sweet? :wub:

But still nothing - just a Xmas card from a good friend (non-cacher) and spider webs plus tiny little spiders. I think they've just hatched. Yippee :):)

Wow, today was a GREAT day!! 2 bubblers (or puffies as you might call them) :) and a little box!

One was Alaska and I was really happy to see it come so quickly!!! THANKS! A beautiful silver w/gold relief coinament I will be giving my dad for Christmas!! Beautiful doesn't cover it, this thing is AWESOME!

The next bubbler was from JohnMac56 and family, a great card (THANKS for the kind words, means a lot to me) and a COPPER RJV2...WOW!!! Never would have imagined owning one of these and it came having even more meaning, THANK YOU JohnMac56, JohnsLady56 and Tamster56, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Last, the little box opened to reveal a nice red velvet box with a ribbon, I opened it to find a beautiful stocking with signal like others have been posting pics of...what a great job you did!! Along with that, the box held a coin which is ready to travel some more!!! THANKS, my friend!! Very much appreciated! I love the stocking with signal, you're quite talented!

I am really smiling today, good!! Maybe my happiness will spread! MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone and THANK YOU!

I heard a recent story on NPR that studies were done, and showed that indeed your happiness WILL spread, outward in concentric rings to the third degree of seperation.

In other words...

Your Happiness will spread to me and everyone you know and,

My Happiness will spread to my Driver Manager and everyone I know and,

Her Happiness will spread to her brother, and everyone she knows!!!!!

Well, my mailbox was overflowing when I got there today. I have to go to the window tomorrow to get all tghe stuff that wouldn't fit! I have a lot of work ahead of me, getting all the pictures, and then sorting through them, but here's a quick overview...

A couple Ebay Buys,

A Christmas Mission,

A tasty looking Maine Lobster,

A Thank You Card,

A Thank You Package,

1000's of Wildlife Stamps,

A Trade,

A Pile of Meltdown,

A Cointest Prize,

A very Black Envelope!!!

Thank You all, who have sent me these wonderful Gifts!! I'll be working on the Picture Session.

Well, I'm getting through all the pictures now, so I'll share some of them!!

Bandita!!!

16f05de5-ab31-4c2a-a25b-0663408bbcc1.jpg

Thank you so much, Mysterious Sender. I really love the little gold star earring on this Coin! Great attention to detail.

I'm Number One!!!

a87ad261-355e-4d4a-9313-485bac7302e5.jpg

I must thank all those who have nominated me to win this Gift. I thing these will be a good choice for some Game and Event Prizes! Good job on this Coin and Thank You for the Gift!!!

Completely Unexpected!!!

3aa43c22-985c-4553-b487-51c386e90ca9.jpg

This is the second time I have gotten such a surprise package from Briarpatch, in thanks for my little Games. It includes a set of TB Dog Tags as well, for which I need to find a Car to send traveling!!

Thank You Wes!!

this came a few days ago but i wanted to wait to see if any one else got 1,, So in the past week or so, Ive been seeing signal stockings poping up every where,, well I think the same person sent me something a lil bit special as I had her on one of my missions for Christmas. Im thinking no one else has one of theese and nott sure if anyone will.. I present to you to drool on, :) ,,,

my signal present!!!! I LOVE IT!!!6530cf9a-6906-40c4-80c9-c3d7a4bc86d6.jpg

this came a few days ago but i wanted to wait to see if any one else got 1,, So in the past week or so, Ive been seeing signal stockings poping up every where,, well I think the same person sent me something a lil bit special as I had her on one of my missions for Christmas. Im thinking no one else has one of theese and nott sure if anyone will.. I present to you to drool on, :) ,,,

I think that someone has been working on these for a long, long time. This is not something that can just be thrown together!!

Oh! That is the cutest Signal ever. Whom ever is doing this is so crafty. I've worked with FIMO before and it sure isn't easy (probably because I'm NOT crafty). And plus, I usually burn mine in the oven :blink:

I got a package in my mailbox yesterday who has takes a long time to reach me

:)

But it has found me :):anicute::wub:

whhotttt

I,ve got Dafunkyfrogs sig-item, She has made this specially for me and i love it :):blink:

I,ve got also a card from California and a letter with very kind words that makes me blush. :cry:

Thanks Dafunkyfrog for this great surprise, your sig is going to hang at me cache bag. :D;)

whhoottttt

PC130587-1.jpg

Edited by Geo.Error

Look what i got today in my mailbox

:)

PC130590-1.jpg

a funny Christmas card..a beautiful coin and Lorca.nl her Christmas sig.

wwhotttt, thanks my friend for this Christmas surprise :):anicute::wub:

Dolphin.gif

daarrn i am the most lucky woman off the wold with the surprises i get :):blink: thank you all :cry:

Edited by Geo.Error

This is AWESOME, my friend!! Your secret santa is truly wonderful and very gifted!!

Tsun your Elf coins came in the mail today. They are so cute. Thanks again for designing a beautiful coin to commeriate our beloved pets we have lost. This year they both hang on our X-Mas Tree in honor of our two Yorkies we lost last year. Amarus and Egan. Our two female Yorkies Swissmiss and Mouse like to Wish You and Tristin and Dakota a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years '09. The Christmas cards is beautiful too. Thank You! :D:D

this came a few days ago but i wanted to wait to see if any one else got 1,, So in the past week or so, Ive been seeing signal stockings poping up every where,, well I think the same person sent me something a lil bit special as I had her on one of my missions for Christmas. Im thinking no one else has one of theese and nott sure if anyone will.. I present to you to drool on, :D ,,,

This is AWESOME, my friend!! Your secret santa is truly wonderful and very gifted!!

Actually I was her secret santa sorta, but she sent me this as a thank you, and it was very nice and thoughtfull of her, and made my geo-holliday a special one :D

this came a few days ago but i wanted to wait to see if any one else got 1,, So in the past week or so, Ive been seeing signal stockings poping up every where,, well I think the same person sent me something a lil bit special as I had her on one of my missions for Christmas. Im thinking no one else has one of theese and nott sure if anyone will.. I present to you to drool on, :D ,,,

Actually I was her secret santa sorta, but she sent me this as a thank you, and it was very nice and thoughtfull of her, and made my geo-holliday a special one :D

What a awesome design!! What is it made out of?

What a good day today. I got 3 bubble mailers. Was excited when I seen the mail person put them in the mailbox (was in the workshop welding when they came). Got my In the Mood for Caching coin, very very nice, been playing with it since I opened it. Got my Ohio coin from LadyBee4T, thank you so much. And I got a great trade from Rockin Rod, a Cache Atlas, thank you so much my friend. I am also including in the pic my Big Bean I got the other day since it is so cool.

IMG_0102.jpgIMG_0101.jpg

looks like polymer clay, like fimo or sculpey. if it was made by who i think made it, she is VERY good.

rsg

I am a big frog fan to begin with. I really got all excited when I saw that!

What a great job!!!! :D

MEE TOO I was very excited, and susprized, and she did do a gr8 job making the geocaching symbol on the box, I mean howed she do that?? Also today a bubbly came from myself..? I was bitten by the mystery g o' coin bug!!! our first mystery coin,,yeppi!!! This holliday has been very draining for me with family and work,but thanks to a handfull of you and theese forums,,Ive managed to keep a good attitude thru it all and feel very blessed!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS,,AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!!

My mailbox has been overflowing the last few days.

You are all so generous!

Penguin Missions arrived from fossil lady and belfry potters.

Millie Balloon sent a card with her pathtag.

A Garmin Uk coin trade arrived from Geosmurfana.

Laval K-9 sent her personal geocoin.

River cacher sent a UR#1 - oh, so lucky me!

And a fimo penguin arrived too, along with a magic towel to help the butterfly stay cool over the summer.

A few orders have arrived - Hogwild's nutcracker, Witches parking (will be toad), Mantabee, star catchers and snow globes....

It's been a great week.

3109316237_ddc38056e6.jpg3109316043_f29dd40738.jpg

3109316131_ced1bd3492.jpg3109316613_bfbfa1da33.jpg

Edited by Butterfly_lady

We haven't been able to take pictures yet, but we got a wonderful Christmas card and suprize in the mail this weekend!

MustangJoni Rocks!! :blink:

Thanks so much for the wonderful treat!

I forgot to post that one of those great cards and pathtags found it's way into my mailbox Saturday....THANKS Mustang Joni and Hedge Hopper, you guys are special in my book!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I like mondays. :blink: Two days without mail and then comes monday, and today it was a good monday.

Both our Penguinmission arrived, one from UK and one from USA, thank you both so much.

A trade for a Holiday Musketeer, thank you very much.

Two Holiday exchangemissions for pathtags. Thank you very much. One PTX-mission also brought me a coin I have wanted for very long and have worked hard to get, today I got lucky, a golden Jellyfishcoin came in my mail. Thank you very much Jellyfish!! It looks so much better in real and the photos are not that bad.

grodan Karin

My mailbox was PACKED full of snow. I think my neighbor thinks he is funny!!!

Other than that nothing. Waiting for my Lemon Fresh Dog "Bone".

'dem bones are on the way (unless your neighbour is both funny and crimminal!)

I quite honestly have no idea how long they will take to get to the US destinations though. Especially this time of year, but they went out en mass last week (and a few the week before actually). They arrived at the "doghouse" the first week of December (or was it the last week of November?) - around Dec 2nd anyhow.

They then were packaged up over the next few days (3rd-6th), and then sent to the magic postal place to be stamped and mailed. So they have been on the road for a few days now.

Opps...all except the "gift" ones and the "travellers" - these are going out this week, but they aren't the ones folks bought - they are the freebies, promos, and such. Of which there are only a few to folks I know - like my sister.

See...you even get them before family!