What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Received my first 3 geocoins in the mail today.

A beautiful Celtic Moon coin and 2 Texas coins. The wife will be getting the Celtic coin along with a Celtic Sun coin that should be here soon. I wish I could get my hands on one of the Celtic Star coins to complete the set for her. I plan to release one of the Texas coins into the wild while keeping one for my personal collection.

I can already see that this new hobby is going to get expensive. :D

you have NO idea. :D i was warned and still jumped in with both feet. but i have slowed down the past - couple of --- hours.

rsg

Received my first 3 geocoins in the mail today.

A beautiful Celtic Moon coin and 2 Texas coins. The wife will be getting the Celtic coin along with a Celtic Sun coin that should be here soon. I wish I could get my hands on one of the Celtic Star coins to complete the set for her. I plan to release one of the Texas coins into the wild while keeping one for my personal collection.

I can already see that this new hobby is going to get expensive. :mad:

you have NO idea. :D i was warned and still jumped in with both feet. but i have slowed down the past - couple of --- hours.

rsg

:D:D:mad::mad: Really?????

Yesterday we found a package in our mailbox... Inside was a carousel horse geocoin, a Christmas frog pathtag and an oakbucks coin, from Grodan & Fiabus! THANK YOU!! What a lovely surprise! That frog is so cute! ;) And now we have started our collection of carousel horses! Yeah! :santa:

Camilla (doing a happy dance!!)

Today I received a gift of a coin, pin, card, candy and some AWESOME cinnamon roasted almonds from USYoopers! Thanks Yoopers!!!

I also received a set of Christ Centered coins purchased from the E place and 2 sets of the Celtic Moon coins!!!

Sorry, camera is on the blink or I would post pictures...

Merry Christmas!!!

:D

Well, my mailbox was overflowing when I got there today. I have to go to the window tomorrow to get all tghe stuff that wouldn't fit! I have a lot of work ahead of me, getting all the pictures, and then sorting through them, but here's a quick overview...

A couple Ebay Buys,

A Christmas Mission,

A tasty looking Maine Lobster,

A Thank You Card,

A Thank You Package,

1000's of Wildlife Stamps,

A Trade,

A Pile of Meltdown,

A Cointest Prize,

A very Black Envelope!!!

Thank You all, who have sent me these wonderful Gifts!! I'll be working on the Picture Session.

849ac4ca-eedf-4e03-9283-e246ac187beb.jpg

We found this in our Mail box today, it was from usyoopers not sure if it was a mission or not, but thank you to the usyoopers for the Christmas surprise of nuts candy ornament a pin and a message in a bottle coin in a new color

Hope ya liked it....not a mission, a.....just because! :D

It was very thoughtful of you, we felt so blessed that you thought of us at this holiday Season, brought tears to our eyes. Thank You so much and we loved everything so much. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years '09. Hope it is Merry and Bright. :D

I received my three Cache Angel coins ordered from Coins and Pins! Just in time to hang them on the tree!!!

df22ce6d.jpg

One for each of our daughters. Too bad only one of them has any interest in geocaching and geocoins..

The blue is for Tami (Tamster56), 23yrs old

The red is for Julie, 23yrs old (soon to be 24!)

The green is for Shelby, 15yrs old

Merry Christmas!!!

:rolleyes:

849ac4ca-eedf-4e03-9283-e246ac187beb.jpg

We found this in our Mail box today, it was from usyoopers not sure if it was a mission or not, but thank you to the usyoopers for the Christmas surprise of nuts candy ornament a pin and a message in a bottle coin in a new color

I also received a package VERY similar to this one.. Totally caught me by surprise. The whole ride back from the mailbox I was trying to figure out what I had ordered. Tell ya what.. there's some good eats in there. Thank you so much. LOVED everything. That little bobblehead turtle is pretty mezmerizing. :rolleyes: Happy Holidays to you All.

I had this awesome and unexpected package come today. Made me feel better since I have not gotten anything as of late. Thank you so much usyoopers for all the goodies. My wife has claimed the little santa bell which is very cute. Dont know where she is hanging it since this is our first year with out a tree. We did not think a tree and a new puppy would work out too well since she is so full of spunk, energy, and loves to tears things apart. But I am sure my wife will find a nice spot to put it. I love tootsie rolls and candy canes (as my wife does not) so they are definitely mine. The chewy candies I am not sure about, as I have never had those, will give em a try. The almonds I will let you know how they are when I get the chance to try one. My wife also claimed the duck, but I told her it has to sit on her computer desk in plain sight. She agreed. The little bag will definitely be used while I cache through this holiday, as it will hold my little sig items I put in caches. And lastly, a new very cool pin to add to the collection on my tack board and a Big Bean (Burnt Toast). My first Big Bean, I am very happy. Thank you so much and Happy Holidays.

IMG_0089.jpg

Well, my mailbox was overflowing when I got there today. I have to go to the window tomorrow to get all the stuff that wouldn't fit! I have a lot of work ahead of me, getting all the pictures, and then sorting through them, but here's a quick overview...

A couple Ebay Buys,

A Christmas Mission,

A Thank You Card,

A Thank You Package,

A Trade,

A Pile of Meltdown,

A Cointest Prize,

A very Black Envelope!!!

Thank You all, who have sent me these wonderful Gifts!! I'll be working on the Picture Session.

Here's the Pile, before I started into all the surprises...

124e6d9e-514b-4c09-a1a9-8725f2df684d.jpg

HaHa, the young ladies at the table next to me thought I was crazy for wanting to move their extra chair into just that position in the background...Oh well, I like it in the picture that way.

Well, my mailbox was overflowing when I got there today. I have to go to the window tomorrow to get all the stuff that wouldn't fit! I have a lot of work ahead of me, getting all the pictures, and then sorting through them, but here's a quick overview...

A couple Ebay Buys,

A Christmas Mission,

A Thank You Card,

A Thank You Package,

A Trade,

A Pile of Meltdown,

A Cointest Prize,

A very Black Envelope!!!

Here's the Pile, before I started into all the surprises...

124e6d9e-514b-4c09-a1a9-8725f2df684d.jpg

HaHa, the young ladies at the table next to me thought I was crazy for wanting to move their extra chair into just that position in the background...Oh well, I like it in the picture that way.

wow!! now thats a good day!!!