What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Today my kids received their Christmas Mission from Grodin and Fiabus (including a Big Bean and a Fiabus personal geocoin)

mailbox20081124_2.jpg

I also received a gift from Sivota -- a 'participants only' antique silver 12 Provinciën Geocoin Race coin. Wow! Thanks Marit!

mailbox20081124_1.jpg

And I received a third package containing something which will be heading right back out to complete my Christmas mission. Hope they haven't found one in the meantime! ;)

Hmm... In my mailbox... Not much, just 110 coins that won't stop spinning!

braheBox.jpg

Whoa!!! LOVE the bottom two - especially the bottom right! ;) Really nice work!

CF30

What are they and where can I get one? Very cool lookin

They are Braheans and were on presale at C&P about a month ago, if you've missed the thread. Now I have some for trade, both RE antique bronze and silver as well as 2-tone LEs and 3-tone AEs.

braheBox.jpg

Whoa!!! LOVE the bottom two - especially the bottom right! ;) Really nice work!

CF30

They are Braheans and were on presale at C&P about a month ago, if you've missed the thread. Now I have some for trade, both RE antique bronze and silver as well as 2-tone LEs and 3-tone AEs.

email sent!!!!!! i missed the presale all together.

lara

gosh, i had such a great day today at the mail box. several older coins i have been wanting for a long time and an incoming/outgoing christmas present. no photo of that one just in case the person is watching this thread. ;)

all in all, rsg is a happy camper! thanks for the sale and trades folkses!

3057414515_6003f3b406_o.jpg

Edited by RedShoesGirl

braheBox.jpg

Whoa!!! LOVE the bottom two - especially the bottom right! :unsure: Really nice work!

CF30

lara

Ah...I did not miss the presale, just did not have the funds. Wish I had something to trade. Oh well, I will find one someday. Still a nice lookin coin

Sinterklaas is in the netherlands

:)

Sinterklaas is a busy man so he has help from zwarte pietjes :D

And suddenly a zwarte pietje stand at my door :ph34r:

I most sing a Sinterklaas song by my shoe with my eyes closed

Zie ginds komt de stoomboot

uit Spanje weer aan.

Hij brengt ons Sint-Nicolaas

ik zie hem al staan.

Hoe huppelt zijn paardje

op het dek op en neer,

hoe waaien de wimpels

al heen en al weer.

Zijn knecht staat te lachen

en roept ons reeds toe:

"Wie zoet is krijgt lekkers,

wie stout is de roe!"

Och lieve Sint Niklaas,

kom ook eens bij mij,

en rijd toch ons huisje

niet stil voorbij.

Look, here comes the steamboat

from far a-way lands.

It brings us St. Nich'las,

he's waving his hands.

His horse is a-prancing

on deck, up and down,

The banners are waving

in village and town.

His helper is laughing

and tells ev'ry one,

"The good kids get candy,

the bad ones get none!"

Oh, please dear St. Nich'las,

do ride your white horse,

just visit our house,

for we all have been good!

and then i most take my shoe and there was a envelop :ph34r:

I opened the envelop and saw a very very kind letter from Sinterklaas :D:D [sinterklaas gives me red cheeks]

And then i saw a beautiful geocoin Morpho Butterfly.

1117585921_a6d6683053.jpg

1118421182_8156344ea6.jpg

Thank you Sinterklaas for this big surprise and for your generousity :D

You give me a smile from ear to ear. :D

And Sinterklaas Zwarte piet don't say anything :) and i am soooooooooooooo curious :unsure:

Thank you Sinterklaasje

Dank je Sinterklaasje

Thanks that i was in your book :D

Today a wee turtle and handmade sig item made their way into my post box, thanks to ThirstyMick and their North American road trip cointest. The turtle and sig are featured here by my poolside, where I am currently shining what coins I do have (haha Jodi, you've got me pegged! For everyone else see trade thread)

coins003.jpg

It was a hard picture to take...I had to put down my mid morning margarita and put the turtle back in its' plastic so it would stop jumping in to the pool. :D

I had an awful day. Not even my coin mail made me smile. I won't go into details.

Bernice, your comment brought me a smile at days end, thank you girl!

Coin mail - the last of it, I am out for a while.

4 Braheans - 2 on there way to Aussie very soon.

5 Geocaching -you are the search engine.

Santa mission - I'll post a bit late as I am trying to get myself to Texas by Dec 1st.

Sept geocoin club coin

Today I got the Witch's coin Mission mailed to me by CLAMM!!!! She flew to Australia in a roundabout sort of way via Calgary and Pinawa (Manitoba). With the mission I got one of my heart's desires, A SWABIAN ALB!!

Also in the package a 2008 MWGB pirate coin and a cute CLAMM pathtag.

coins004.jpg

AND not in the mail BUT woohoo! Two new cache/fish mobiles...

coins005.jpg

Now we can get to all those cool kayak caches....anyone got a kayak coin to swap?

braheBox.jpg

Whoa!!! LOVE the bottom two - especially the bottom right! :) Really nice work!

CF30

lara

Ah...I did not miss the presale, just did not have the funds. Wish I had something to trade. Oh well, I will find one someday. Still a nice lookin coin

You should not consider to trade these coins or sell them since the codes engraved are the activation codes of the coins; not the tracking codes. Coins and pins are already aware of this problem; see the other thread in reference: http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php...t&p=3728205

Here is what I got yesterday...

8bf49b80-bd26-475b-9dc1-57e354407859.jpg

Which two ACGA coins did you get? I've never seen one with soft enamel.

And a Lunenburg County Cachers coin too! Nicely done!

And what is that coin with the map of Digby, Yarmouth and Shelburne counties on it?

The ACGA are hard and soft enamel. Both have the same tracking number. The coin with the map of Digby, Yarmouth and Shelburne counties on it is the Southwest Nova Scotia coin.

oh boy, oh boy! my mailbox was very happy today! the last coin for a christmas gift arrived (no pic of that one) and lookee here, the cache reaper made an appearance!! oh my!

mauison's gold (whoopeedoo) and haughton's hunters - very cool epoxied-front. just a lovely day in the neighborhood!

3066700003_8eb42d20d9_o.jpg

Edited by RedShoesGirl

Here is what I got yesterday...

8bf49b80-bd26-475b-9dc1-57e354407859.jpg

Which two ACGA coins did you get? I've never seen one with soft enamel.

And a Lunenburg County Cachers coin too! Nicely done!

And what is that coin with the map of Digby, Yarmouth and Shelburne counties on it?

The ACGA are hard and soft enamel. Both have the same tracking number. The coin with the map of Digby, Yarmouth and Shelburne counties on it is the Southwest Nova Scotia coin.

Thanks for the info on the SW NS coin. Have to add that to my seeker list :D

I was just wondering which province the ACGA coins were for. The other side has different coats of arms for Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, and Newfoundland and Labrador.

Sitting here at the computer affords me a good view of the driveway, so I was able to watch the mail lady pull in this morning...she doesn't do that unless I've got a package!! Yep, that's a nice box she's bringing to the door!!

I know it says not to open until Christmas, but let me tell you, the last few days have been pretty rough on me, I have been really struggling, so I decided Christmas was TODAY!! Funny how these boxes and packages always seem to find the recipient at just the right moment, I truly needed a smile!

I opened the beautifully wrapped box to find a card from Santa!! Under that was a great geocaching mug wrapped in garland! Then I found a few buttons, some patches, a nice flashlight, a geocaching pin, a couple of wraps for the TB tags,ageocaching wristband, 5 camo'd film cannisters and 4 coins!!

The coins: 2 "See you in Sacramento" VW hippie bus coins (one light blue and one teal"a Geocaching Saarland 2008 (I've never seen this one before...nice!!) and lastly, a CrazyCaveLovers GW5 "Girls just gotta have fun" coins!!

THANK YOU very much for lifting my spirits today, my sorta mystery santa (only clues were the Windsor bags and the CCL coin)!! Not being able to participate in the santa mission, I was a bit bummed, but this completely unexpected surprise sure was AWEOME and a great show of kindness!! The card was very touching, I THANK you for the kind words!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!