What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

:mad: look what i got in my mailbox :mad:

Smile_Clock.gif

Laval k-9 caching around the clock geocoin, this coin has a big smile and a funny smile icon. :D

And this coin makes me happy when i look at it.

So this geocoin goes to help me spreading smiles around the world :(

That is a easy job for this coin :anitongue:

Thank you laval k-9 for this generous surprise gift and also a thanks for the caching around the clock coin you are going to set free in Canada. :(

Laval k-9 you made my day and give me a smile from ear to ear who hold many days :)

Thank you thank you :)

Yae!!!!! I can finaly post here!!!!! Thanks to Theotokos- These were a gift from them,I belive these are all their own designed coins and path tags!! We love them!!! This is our first gift from these forums,,and I must say;;It put a smile on my face after a few tough days at home and work!! We are all warm and bubbly inside!!!! Thank you so very very much!!! what else can I say ...we love them!!!

:cb3013f4-af9c-4e7c-90ca-04d8da103a3b.jpg

:anitongue::(:mad::mad::D:(:):):P:P:P:P:P:P:P:D:D:D :

I like the one in the middle (front row) how is it called?

Yae!!!!! I can finaly post here!!!!! Thanks to Theotokos- These were a gift from them,I belive these are all their own designed coins and path tags!! We love them!!! This is our first gift from these forums,,and I must say;;It put a smile on my face after a few tough days at home and work!! We are all warm and bubbly inside!!!! Thank you so very very much!!! what else can I say ...we love them!!!

:cb3013f4-af9c-4e7c-90ca-04d8da103a3b.jpg

:unsure::ph34r::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :

I like the one in the middle (front row) how is it called?

That's the Christmas FTF coin from 2007.

I've been remiss to have waited so long to post some of these, but on Saturday I received a great new token from GeoError, Monday I received a surprise from Crowesfeat30, yesterday the beautiful new GeoKs and I found in my lunchbag today when I arrived at work an old trade I'd forgotten all about (blasphemy I know)!!!

Thanks so much everybody, what a nice way to head into the holidays :D

mailbox3.jpg

Edited by fox-and-the-hound

It wasn't in my mailbox but I am proud to announce the I am now an owner of my own coins :D

Its been 2 years since I started making my handmade ones and I finally got around to making myself a complete set to go with all my tengwars in a nice display box.

your handmade coins are awesome! i was looking at your site, registered to hopefully buy one of the patina copper ones, but i guess all sold out. sheesh, what was i thinking!

do you have a seeking list somewhere?

lara

It wasn't in my mailbox but I am proud to announce the I am now an owner of my own coins :D

Its been 2 years since I started making my handmade ones and I finally got around to making myself a complete set to go with all my tengwars in a nice display box.

your handmade coins are awesome! i was looking at your site, registered to hopefully buy one of the patina copper ones, but i guess all sold out. sheesh, what was i thinking!

do you have a seeking list somewhere?

lara

Not really a list, it takes a special coin for me to outright ask for it, but I'm always up for a trade offer:) As for my site, I do on rare occasion just all of a sudden open sales for coins for an hour. Sometimes at midnight, sometimes on a sunday morning, whenever I'm feeling adventurous :) I do have 1 of the handmades on ebay right now along with a bunch of other nice coins (raising funds for sample minting of a new coin).

mailbox was quite happy today and seeing new coins made my tooth surgery feel better! at least the pain from the tooth is gone. now there is just a hole there. i am a little loopy feeling so bear with me.

here are the coins! two seekers, old timers for sure and two keystone coins from friends - thanks! those last two turned out much neater than the blueprints looked. very neat! the tatanka was an extra - and in colours that i don't have.

the pig and the pc frog really made my day!

3046174049_de04b2783a_o.jpg

rsg

Edited by RedShoesGirl

This week has been a good week, I have got a bunch of coins I have traded for but I can not tell you what I have got because they are to be christmasgifts for my friends. Thank you all traders for helping me get these.

For me I have got a Worlds best Dad coin with blue hat and a Celtic Cross - shiny gold with red and a golden tadpole379. And I got my Santa mission. I also got a Geo-Bandit and a Geocoin Secret Agent.

Thank you all.

grodan Karin

Edited by grodan & fiabus

Got me a Sweetlife personal, DaFunky Frogs sent me a XLE Personal and couple weeks back Dhenninger sent me a Personal and one of his Handmade Trackable GCF coins!!! :) ...Hows That!!!

Great week at the Mailbox and I didnt organize a single trade...They were all gifts!!! :sad: Guess they missed me!!!...Yeah Right! :blink:

Nothin better than not expecting a thing and getting such GREAT surprizes!!!...I truley love them all! THANK YOU!!!

OH...I got my Benchmark Club coins too! :huh: