What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Yesterday was a great day for coins!!!

Anothergreatday.jpg

I got five Tranquility coins :D !!!!!!!!!!!!! They are all so beautiful and unique!

Okay, I didn't get the Eartha coin in the mail-hubby found it by tracking Brian from DeLorme's caching activities :D but I thought I would share a pic of that one too. It helps to show how big that Eartha coin really is.

Thank you BlueMotmot for your personal coin, I love it :D

Edited by burgessfour
Yesterday was a great day for coins!!!

Anothergreatday.jpg

I got five Tranquility coins :wub: !!!!!!!!!!!!! They are all so beautiful and unique!

Okay, I didn't get the Eartha coin in the mail-hubby found it by tracking Brian from DeLorme's caching activities :D but I thought I would share a pic of that one too. It helps to show how big that Eartha coin really is.

Thank you BlueMotmot for your personal coin, I love it :)

OMG! That Eartha coin is stunning! And its copper! And it spins?! :D:D

Congrat burgessfour!

Edited by gardengorilla

Today was a really good day! One package had so many coins in it, it was shipped in a box! :laughing:

I received:

Reintje de Vos Memorial

MZLE 2007 event

GME Event

FPE 2008

Euro 5th Anniversary

Scincus

Team Disney 2008 Silver

Team Sweetlake 2008 Silver

Wandelaartjes 2008 Copper

Nidaros Cathedral Antique Gold

Fortune Favours the Bold Red

FTF v2 Blue (x2)

My goal to collect all Dutch coins is far from over, but at least I'm starting to put a dent in it! :anibad:

coins from the past few days. thanks so much for the gifts, traders and ebay sellers!

i am a great believer in laughter and roddy's green ta-tas coin just cracked me up. what is its official name?

3020602345_997dd582b4_o.jpg

3030473745_ac3f4386f3_o.jpg

i could write tons about how each one is so wonderfully unique and beautiful, but i won't bore y'all. no traders in this bunch!

rsg

Edited by RedShoesGirl

coins from the past few days. thanks so much for the gifts, traders and ebay sellers!

i am a great believer in laughter and roddy's green ta-tas coin just cracked me up. what is its official name?

3020602345_997dd582b4_o.jpg

rsg

I think 'Roddy's Green Ta-Tas' sounds official enough! :anibad:

I swear though, it looks like the bra is removable! :laughing:

I think 'Roddy's Green Ta-Tas' sounds official enough! :D

I swear though, it looks like the bra is removable! :grin:

I think RSG photo shop it in so she doesn't end up in the corner. ;)

No. The bra IS removable! :laughing: Underneath are the Ta-tas with two strategically placed magnets... :anibad: These were the GeoGuys coins at the GeoBash this year. tried & tried to trade for one for my boyfriend but no joy. :anibad: Apparently they were pretty pricey to make so the guys were being very pick with trades.

Still lookin' for a trade if anyone is interested... :)

CF30

I think 'Roddy's Green Ta-Tas' sounds official enough! :D

I swear though, it looks like the bra is removable! :)

I think RSG photo shop it in so she doesn't end up in the corner. :D

No. The bra IS removable! :laughing: Underneath are the Ta-tas with two strategically placed magnets... :grin: These were the GeoGuys coins at the GeoBash this year. tried & tried to trade for one for my boyfriend but no joy. ;) Apparently they were pretty pricey to make so the guys were being very pick with trades.

Still lookin' for a trade if anyone is interested... :)

CF30

me too.............me too.............. :anibad::anibad:

Today a black bubbler....

coins002.jpg

coins001.jpg

My pics are getting better :laughing::anibad: as I've figured out how to use 'macro' setting. Now all I need to figure out is how to make them smaller.

I just got the same eerie/mysterious black bubble mailer with the same awesome coin from some wonderful person. Really cool design - I wonder who's behind the mask ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Thank you, you really made my day.

A trade for two awesome coins I've been wanting for a while arrived in the mail while I was away :laughing:

9bdee7ee-67eb-46c6-b56e-dea5c48a11c7.jpg

Hello, Would you be so kind in say who you made a trade for these two Parrot coins? We love to make a trade for them as well, as we collect parrot coins because we have a life Parrot and love parrots. We could trade for our parrot coins if interested. Thank You
A trade for two awesome coins I've been wanting for a while arrived in the mail while I was away :laughing:

Hello, Would you be so kind in say who you made a trade for these two Parrot coins? We love to make a trade for them as well, as we collect parrot coins because we have a life Parrot and love parrots. We could trade for our parrot coins if interested. Thank You

Hi,

There are a few of these very cute Geo-parrothead coins, there are five listed on geocoincollection.com, you can see them in my "Keepers List" I've bought some and traded some from the owners

~Erica

Hi,

There are a few of these very cute Geo-parrothead coins, there are five listed on geocoincollection.com, you can see them in my "Keepers List" I've bought some and traded some from the owners

~Erica

Thank You Erica, could you tells us whos name is on the back of the blue one with orange belly? We dont see that one if the 5 listed. Maybe someone had different colors made for their parrot.

:D Look what i got yesterday in my mailbox :)

Geoks.gif

I was speechless :D

Speechless for the surprise, for the generousity and for the great looking coin with much details and ..the coin is heavy, wow :)

Thank you Geoks for this big surpise and for thinking at me and thank you for the kind words you wrote. :anibad:

You made my day, and give me a big smile for last for a long time :):)

thank you thank you very much

P.s no flip flap photo yet because i kill that program on the computer :D , how i did that :mad: i don't know :D but mr geo.error has the fix that first :blink:

Mr geo.error loves me :lol:

edit for mr geo.error did it again, save the lap top <_<

Edited by Geo.Error

:D Look what i got yesterday in my mailbox :)

Geoks.gif

I was speechless :D

Speechless for the surprise, for the generousity and for the great looking coin with much details and ..the coin is heavy, wow :)

Thank you Geoks for this big surpise and for thinking at me and thank you for the kind words you wrote. :anibad:

You made my day, and give me a big smile for last for a long time :):)

thank you thank you very much

P.s no flip flap photo yet because i kill that program on the computer :D , how i did that :mad: i don't know :D but mr geo.error has the fix that first :blink:

Mr geo.error loves me :lol:

edit for mr geo.error did it again, save the lap top <_<

WOW! That's a beautiful coin!!!! Full metal one!!!! The details are excellent even from the photo!!! Congratulations my friend!!!!!

Today was a good day. First I went to pick up my Secret santas :anibad: mission, a lovely package from Maine, USA. Later on the mailman brought me a couple of pathtags and a coin for a christmasgift but there were more.

I got a pink envelope without a really good clue of who has sent it to me, I can not tell you what was inside since it is going to be a gift but it is a coin I have been looking for. Thank you very much secret gifter, you know who you are and I hope you read this since I don´t know who to thank. :laughing:

grodan Karin

Today a black bubbler....

coins002.jpg

coins001.jpg

My pics are getting better :anibad::rolleyes: as I've figured out how to use 'macro' setting. Now all I need to figure out is how to make them smaller.

I just got the same eerie/mysterious black bubble mailer with the same awesome coin from some wonderful person. Really cool design - I wonder who's behind the mask ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Thank you, you really made my day.

Suspicious looking black envelope in today's mail. To early ? to be a Santa's Mission.... opened up to find I'd been 'Bandited'!

Just like letters to a different 'Forum'... thought it only happened to other people when one night.... :laughing:

Thank You Masked One!

Yae!!!!! I can finaly post here!!!!! Thanks to Theotokos- These were a gift from them,I belive these are all their own designed coins and path tags!! We love them!!! This is our first gift from these forums,,and I must say;;It put a smile on my face after a few tough days at home and work!! We are all warm and bubbly inside!!!! Thank you so very very much!!! what else can I say ...we love them!!!

:cb3013f4-af9c-4e7c-90ca-04d8da103a3b.jpg

:anitongue::(:mad::mad::D:(:):):P:P:P:P:P:P:P:D:D:D :