What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

I got this really neat looking sig item today from ThirstyMick, I think it was from their road trip cointest. Very nice, even though it looks like it got a little warm and stuck to the envelope a little. Got most of the paper off and it is going to be placed in the keepable items box. Thank you!

Got a ThirstyMick Sig item as well on Saturday. Definately a keepsake. Wish the ole digital would work. But it doesn't. Thanks ThirstyMick!

I got this really neat looking sig item today from ThirstyMick, I think it was from their road trip cointest. Very nice, even though it looks like it got a little warm and stuck to the envelope a little. Got most of the paper off and it is going to be placed in the keepable items box. Thank you!

Got a ThirstyMick Sig item as well on Saturday. Definately a keepsake. Wish the ole digital would work. But it doesn't. Thanks ThirstyMick!

OOPS!Double post.

Edited by Koolbrez

I´m away from home this week so I have no idea what I get in the mail this week. It will hopefully be a very big pile on my floor when I get home at saturday. I know I have some trades coming in and also another package coming in that I do not know what is inside.

A neighbour will check our mail in the middle of the week and our mail comes inside our door directly so it is not laying outside in a mailbox.

Hope I get something nice this week.

grodan Karin

Edited by grodan & fiabus

THREE mailers in the mail box today!

From GeoKs:

Highwood Pass - Canadian Edition

From Captain Zulu:

2008 Cornwall, Antique Silver

Kolonisten Event, Black Nickel (that's one huge coin!!)

Poffertjes Event 2008, Antique Silver

In Memoriam Reintje de Vos

Team De Zaanhoeve, Antique Bronze

From DHobby1:

Darthi's Dark Coin v.1, Gold

Darthi's Dark Coin v.1, Antique Bronze

Good day!!

today these fabby coins arrived for me

edinburghcoins.jpg

the edinburgh geocoin. they are all to go in my trade list.

So, um, where's this trade list??

im sorry for misleading you all. i dont actually have one of those lists set up. i have to make do with occasionally posting what coins i have available on the trade list at the top here.

Got my winnings from Rockin Roddy's Motorcycle Awareness cointest today-

An awesome 2007 Lackey coin is proudly sitting on my computer screen, a Santa's Christmas Window is waiting for us to put the tree up so we can hang it there, a King Boreas coin has been added to the collection and I gave the other yooper RR's very fun Geo Guys Only coin...he loves it!

Thanks much for that cointest Roddy, it gave me a very positive thing to do with a bunch of coins that otherwise would just sit in a desk drawer. Let me get stocked back up for awhile and I'll be ready again!!

Well, How should I know what's in my mailbox? I haven't seen it in over a month, but I did drop some things at the post office today! If you ware a winner in the Magnetic Poetry Cointest, magnet sets are on the way to some of you(4)!!

With the rate you frequent your PO box, I hope nobody sends you Food for your Christmas mission :):rolleyes::)

Well, How should I know what's in my mailbox? I haven't seen it in over a month, but I did drop some things at the post office today! If you ware a winner in the Magnetic Poetry Cointest, magnet sets are on the way to some of you(4)!!

With the rate you frequent your PO box, I hope nobody sends you Food for your Christmas mission :):rolleyes::)

I like hard candies!! I mentioned in the thread over there that things will sit for a long time. My missions will go out later, but will ship priority.

I received this amazing piece of work from 0R0B0RUS!

He's truly got a talent...and incredible patience! He said this one was pretty difficult, and I can't thank him enough for putting up with the odd shape. His photo, too! Thanks Alan!!!

Yime

:D

0R0B0RUS does do the best work, even on a coin like mine!

2145b8ef-31f0-4648-8c8c-821c2f208268.jpg

COOL let's see the back :unsure: . Seriously, of what I've seen, he DOES do an excellent job!

Thanks y'all. Here's a link to a photo of the backside.

Well, one good thing about picking up mail so rarely is that there's a lot of cool stuff when you get there. So much that I'll need a few hours to take all the photos, but I just had to get this one posted right away, since I've been hinting at it for so long.

341556e6-c192-428d-ab25-10a14d7b10aa.jpg

There will be a Bicycle version also, but I don't have a sample in the final color to show. It will be yellow just like this one.

There will be a Bicycle version also, but I don't have a sample in the final color to show. It will be yellow just like this one.

Oh very nice! :D And where will these be sold? :unsure:

CF30

Chris Rake has helped me create these, and will be handling the sales of some of them for me. I'll be starting another thread to make the announcement official. They are modeled on his Nomad Coins(as you can tell from the back) and will likely carry the Nomad Icon(not decided 100% yet)

Oh very nice! :D And where will these be sold? :unsure:

CF30

Chris Rake has helped me create these, and will be handling the sales of some of them for me. I'll be starting another thread to make the announcement official. They are modeled on his Nomad Coins(as you can tell from the back) and will likely carry the Nomad Icon(not decided 100% yet)

Maybe it's possible to get an bike icon? This is goining about bikes so I think a bike icon is more right for this.

Hopefully I can get 1 (buy or trade)

I guess I really get so confused out on the road for weeks at a time. Not only do I forget where I am or where I'm going, but I accidentally mail myself things. I found an Envelope in my mailbox that had ME as the return address??? I opened it up to find THIS inside...

7590e880-9346-4564-a2bd-9d41538c8b4b.jpg

Now I know I didn't really send that to myself...Thank you so much Mystery Angel!!

Congrats - that is a gorgeous coin! You are so deserving with all your fun and games. Stay safe on the big road out there!

PS - Gotta love that Bike tag too! Way Cool :unsure:

Woohooo, i´m happy today. Got these in my mail yesterday and today :P:):laughing: .

3611200885332825c.jpg

The FTF coins and the Phoenix coins was expected but for the tree others, someone had pulled some strings for me. THANK YOU, you now who you are.

\h

Did i say THANK YOU.

:laughing::laughing::D

Whoever pulled the strings for you must think highly of you, those aren't easy coins to get!

Congrats, Hasse!

I guess I really get so confused out on the road for weeks at a time. Not only do I forget where I am or where I'm going, but I accidentally mail myself things. I found an Envelope in my mailbox that had ME as the return address??? I opened it up to find THIS inside...

7590e880-9346-4564-a2bd-9d41538c8b4b.jpg

Now I know I didn't really send that to myself...Thank you so much Mystery Angel!!

I think that in this case it is very deserving!!

Congrats, WSR!!

Naomi

today my mailman bring a package that was for Lorca and Lorca was sniffing at it so i open the package,

it turns out that it was Lorca SANTA MISSION and it is a very beautiful package....

in there where a lot of nice, cute, tasty and beautiful things and when we started to eat the candy i find out that there where 2 coins ~ a cristmas travel penguin and my Heart Desire the PINK RIBBON~

THANK YOU SO MUCH A MITT FOR GIVE ME MY DESIRE YOU MAKE MY DAY A VERY HAPPY DAY...... :D

kerst003.jpg