What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Not in my mailbox, but from new friends at an event last night AND in a nearby cache today:

week6006-1.jpg

A big thanks to Varuna, who gifted me the hearing impaired coin and who is a deaf geocacher and a darling.

The Garmin UK coin was won at a local event and brought directly from the UK by zensunni

The Wishing coin ????????????

Thank-you!!!!

WOW, ConGrads, Those are so beautiful coins you received. Someone must think you are really special. We are so Happy for you!

It was a good day today. I got my vampirepet, a frog, handmade by talented summerandnana. Thank you very much!!

I also got two nice pathtags from a trade, thank you!

a6eae3b7-a289-479b-913d-51b6145d7c70.jpg

The most fun though, I got my samplecoins for a new coin, coming soon I hope. They are desinged by me but sold by others. You keep an eye open, they will be great for christmasgifts if only they get ready in time.

grodan Karin

Grodan, Your Stars are awesome! Please keep us noted on when these go for sale, I would like to buy a couple of these for Val for X-Mas.

I have received some great coins in the past several days.

Saturday I received a trade from Sweetlife, their personal Sweetlife coin and a MWGB Chick. Monday I received Paula's new AE Tranquility coin and a few EBay purchases.

l_c11762ad79b94f7e80772f77c1c08737.jpg

Today I received trades from TMA and TSUN, along with the GCF Yime TSUN was kind enough to pick up for me, thank you Stephanie. I also received a couple more EBay purchases.

l_6a10e9a14e1049c1bf287257fc22603f.jpg

AND on the bottom of my stack of bubble mailers today was a BLACK bubble mailer.....I was roped in by the Geo_Bandit!!!

l_47063bcab26748279d4ecf6079c1755b.jpg

THANK YOU everyone for the trades, purchases and gifts, I LOVE THEM ALL :DB):lol::huh: ~Karen

Saturday I received a trade from Sweetlife, their personal Sweetlife coin and a MWGB Chick. Monday I received Paula's new AE Tranquility coin and a few EBay purchases.

Today I received trades from TMA and TSUN, along with the GCF Yime TSUN was kind enough to pick up for me, thank you Stephanie. I also received a couple more EBay purchases.

AND on the bottom of my stack of bubble mailers today was a BLACK bubble mailer.....I was roped in by the Geo_Bandit!!!

THANK YOU everyone for the trades, purchases and gifts, I LOVE THEM ALL B):lol::huh:;) ~Karen

Glad your coins arrived :D Thank You for the trade Kehunt64. Tsun, We love your GCF Dragonfly Talisman, Our fav. since our fav color is blue. Thank You so Much and we hope you like your Parrot coin.

While having a rough afternoon at work, I got a call from my son Joey. "Dad, we got coins!" he said excitedly. When I got home he was standing there proudly displaying the coins we got in the mail today. We got 2 coins from Geo Sasquatch (one to keep, one to release) and the Geo_Bandit Geocoin. They brightened my day. Thanks to all the coiners who give so much of themselves. A special thanks to Sasquatch and Bandit for feeding my new coin addiction. I hope to return the favor soon.

THANK YOU everyone for the trades, purchases and gifts, I LOVE THEM ALL :DB):lol::huh: ~Karen

That is quite the haul Karen, a Crystal Fairy, GCF and a beautiful Yime. Excellent trading!

I had a very good coinday today, Io can not show you pictures though since almost all coins are for christmasgifts. I also got one extra coin in a trade and will have to check that beauty up, I have never seen it before. Lovely coin with lots of details. Thank you avroair.

Thanks to my other traders also, the coins will be great gifts.

grodan Karin

A cute little elf :grin:

elfcandw.jpg

Steph, that is precious! What is it, I've never seen it before!

:)

Me wants!

Naomi :)

It's a coin in memory of Cowboy if I read the back right :grin:

Gee whiz, now, Steph, I don't know whether to offer up a hug or laugh and say it's just the cutest thing or call you a tease.... I guess I'll just go with all three!!

*big hug* That is just the cutest little thang, you tease, you!

today i recieved my granted wish of a moon mushroom from ibcrashen, he also included his 2 pathtags. thanks so much my friend. im so pleased to have finally got a moon mushie, ive tried so many times and failed to get one on that e-place. i thankyou alot for giving up your own coin. your a generous person my friend.

moonmushroom.jpg

heres all the coins i got this week. :)

sig-item1.jpg

Yesterday I received this 'one of a kind, artist edition' sig item from Geo.Error

It took me be surprise.

For those of you who don't know me. Reintje de Vos (coin on the right) was my

'friend for live' for 23 years, untill he died at 07-12-2006.

THANK YOU SO MUCH Geo.Error.

You are an angel

Marit

sig-item1.jpg

Yesterday I received this 'one of a kind, artist edition' sig item from Geo.Error

It took me be surprise.

For those of you who don't know me. Reintje de Vos (coin on the right) was my

'friend for live' for 23 years, untill he died at 07-12-2006.

THANK YOU SO MUCH Geo.Error.

You are an angel

Marit

OOh My Marit, Congrads....Couldnt think of such a nicer thing for you to get in the mail. We know how much this means to you. We are so happy for you our Friend :)

elfcandw.jpg

Steph, that is precious! What is it, I've never seen it before!

:)

Me wants!

It's a coin in memory of Cowboy if I read the back right :grin:

Gee whiz, now, Steph, I don't know whether to offer up a hug or laugh and say it's just the cutest thing or call you a tease.... I guess I'll just go with all three!!

*big hug* That is just the cutest little thang, you tease, you!

That little elf is so cute!!

grodan Karin

Edited by grodan & fiabus
A cute little elf :)

elfcandw.jpg

OOh My....Valarie would love this.....where did you get this beautiful geocoin Tsun? Congrads on being the one to receive such a beautiful geocoin.
Wait a minute, I bet this is TSunrisebey's new Christmas coin. I remember her mentioning, she wanted to design a new Christmas coin but making it non trackable and and thinner so it could be hung on a Christmas tree. Tsun if this is your coin is is very nice and I would be honored to get one for Valarie when they become available. :grin: I beleive this is a momorial coin for Cowboy. May you rest in Peace in Geogod heaven. We are so honored to have met you when we met your mommy back in Montana. Edited by sweetlife

elfcandw.jpg

I am thinking of starting a small coin collection for my 2 grand-kids, K-9 Junior and Miss K-9. This cute little elf is one I'll be trying to get for them. It's co cute and it is about a furry friend :grin:

Just hope our two geodogs won't ask me to have their own collection :)

Got fresh samples today. Here´s some first photos:

bigreed2.jpg

beautiful, but i have to ask because my eyes are playing tricks on me, what is the central figure?

lara

it looks to me like its an image of the mandrake plant. am i correct motercycleboi?

i really like the look of this coin, can you tell us a bit more about it please?

bigreed2.jpg

beautiful, but i have to ask because my eyes are playing tricks on me, what is the central figure?

lara

it looks to me like its an image of the mandrake plant. am i correct motercycleboi?

i really like the look of this coin, can you tell us a bit more about it please?

It is the new Bewitched coin.

It has a spinning center.

Yes it can be a hanging ornament.

Yes it is the mythical Mandrake plant (Alrunan in Sweden)

More info soon to come.

lara

More info soon to come.

Tror att svenskarna väntar för lite till information, också sen jag har ummm.... hehehe... bilder fanns där, också nu :)

bigreed2.jpg

lara

More info soon to come.

That is stunning!

i swore i was not going to buy any more NEW coins but, hey, sign me up!

rsg

My name is Tooey and I am a Geocoin addict, it has been three weeks since my last purchase - hence nothing in my mailbox for some time :)

will you be my sponsor?

my name is rsg and i am a geocoin addict - well, maybe just one more.

Sure. I will be your sponsor, the first step is to acknowledge you have a problem. Well done, and welcome to the program. :grin:

i swore i was not going to buy any more NEW coins but, hey, sign me up!

rsg

My name is Tooey and I am a Geocoin addict, it has been three weeks since my last purchase - hence nothing in my mailbox for some time :)

will you be my sponsor?

my name is rsg and i am a geocoin addict - well, maybe just one more.

Sure. I will be your sponsor, the first step is to acknowledge you have a problem. Well done, and welcome to the program. :grin:

My name is Cheesy Pigs, and I also am a geocoin addict. It has been two days since my last purchase...

LOVE the Bewitched coin! Well done :grin:

No, no I am not an addict. I've only tried it a couple of times I swear! But today my Celtic Peacock arrived and I found myself looking for more: lurking around eBay, cruising the coin sites, you know how it is.... :)

welcome rbsb178 (that's quite a mouthful) you are among friends. share your addiction with the rest of us that are so afflicted addicted. we will understand.

and today's arrivals included the following. some coins that are for gifts are not shown.

3011199953_a6ae759241_o.jpg

Edited by RedShoesGirl

No, no I am not an addict. I've only tried it a couple of times I swear! But today my Celtic Peacock arrived and I found myself looking for more: lurking around eBay, cruising the coin sites, you know how it is.... :)

welcome rbsb178 (that's quite a mouthful) you are among friends. share your addiction with the rest of us that are so afflicted addicted. we will understand.

and today's arrivals included the following. some coins that are for gifts are not shown.

3011199953_a6ae759241_o.jpg

I love the butterfly one, would you mind posting the name, i would like try to find it!

Thanks =)

Sabri

I love the butterfly one, would you mind posting the name, i would like try to find it!

Thanks =)

Sabri

it is Fluttershy LE Teal, Black Nickel

very hard to find! i had to wait until someone saw it on my seeking list and offered it to me in trade.

when you see a coin you like, look it up on the coin tracking lists and then see who has it for trade.

lara

Thanks =)

Sabri

very hard to find! i had to wait until someone saw it on my seeking list and offered it to me in trade.

when you see a coin you like, look it up on the coin tracking lists and then see who has it for trade.

lara

Thanks for the advice =)

Thanks =)

Sabri

lara

There were other Fluttershy coins - same shape, in both teal blue and mid pink.

Different metals. Silver & gold, I think.

They were released about 2 years ago.

Great wee coin. You might try the trading thread pinned at the top of the geocoin forum page.

Someone might have one of the non LE that they would be prepared to trade.

I am Sparticus06. I DO NOT have a problem. I am not an addict. I can quit at anytime. I do not need.....oh look, pretty coin.

I got my ebay winnings of a Dorkfish aquarium and thats it. It has been a little while. Not long, maybe a week since I have gotten anything. Been tryin to cut back, plus nothing has caught my eye.