What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

It's a group project thought up by Son of Cyclops, I think it was the For Geoguys Only coin? Has a Mardi-Gras them to it, there's a crown and beads on the back side! We picked the colors of the magnetic tops on the bust side and of the crown on the back. The top comes off revealing the magnest which were positioned strategically! I pushed for a geo-tat under the top, but it didn't happen :):D:rolleyes:

KAboom, my 16 yr old also had a few made lol

ok, it's official, i want one! any guys out there have an extra "set?"

RedShoesGiggler

You have got to be one of the luckiest with these guys even responding to you :D

Well, I looked and found 2 of them sitting on my desk. If both of you want one, shoot me your addresses! ;)

...The second bubbler was from the Atwells and contained Naomi's beautiful personal, NICE!! Thanks Naomi and Mike!! I love these suncatcher coins, you've done yourself proudly yet again my friend!!

A GREAT coin day for sure, THANKS ALL!!! :rolleyes:

Ahhh, Roddy, I'm so glad it got to you! I told you I'd cover ya for one of them, my friend! I hope you enjoy it, I haven't even seen it yet! Just the samples, and they are slightly different!

Naomi ;)

It's a group project thought up by Son of Cyclops, I think it was the For Geoguys Only coin? Has a Mardi-Gras them to it, there's a crown and beads on the back side! We picked the colors of the magnetic tops on the bust side and of the crown on the back. The top comes off revealing the magnest which were positioned strategically! I pushed for a geo-tat under the top, but it didn't happen :):D:rolleyes:

KAboom, my 16 yr old also had a few made lol

ok, it's official, i want one! any guys out there have an extra "set?"

RedShoesGiggler

You have got to be one of the luckiest with these guys even responding to you :D

e-mailed!

so what is its real name? can't call it "rod's ta-tas" on the geocoin lists.

lara

Well, I looked and found 2 of them sitting on my desk. If both of you want one, shoot me your addresses! ;)

Today I got the hearts coin I won off of ebay, proceeds go to cystic fibrosis.

I also got the Yemon Yime, the 100 and 250 cache finds, a Boy Scout coin, the Army Geocoin, the Quadrant coin (okay that one isn't really a coin it is too big) and the Indian Moon.

this should be all for a while, as I must define what I want my collection to be.

It's been an excellent few days around here...

First off, I received this amazing piece of work from 0R0B0RUS!

He's truly got a talent...and incredible patience! He said this one was pretty difficult, and I can't thank him enough for putting up with the odd shape. His photo, too! Thanks Alan!!!

yimewrap.jpg

Secondly, I was thrilled to have received a few classic coins that I'd been chasing down for years.

A Big Rock Meteorite Geocoin and a Team Fisur!

bigrockfisur.jpg

Thank you sincerely to you-know-who-you-are(s)!

On Geo-Cloud 9, with an antique silver lining...

Yime

:rolleyes:

Today I received a special package from a dear friend, it had some of the coins that I've minted in it (so now I've got a couple of traders of my own coins) and one of Dorset Gal's incredible Olympic coins, a no smoking pathtag, a cool digital hell coin and...

NOW I understand the madness!

I finally got my first tranquility coin!

Thank you, Jim! You rock! :rolleyes:

Naomi

Today I received a special package from a dear friend, it had some of the coins that I've minted in it (so now I've got a couple of traders of my own coins) and one of Dorset Gal's incredible Olympic coins, a no smoking pathtag, a cool digital hell coin and...

NOW I understand the madness!

I finally got my first tranquility coin!

Thank you, Jim! You rock! ;)

Naomi

congrats frm another tranq first timer :rolleyes:

It's been an excellent few days around here...

First off, I received this amazing piece of work from 0R0B0RUS!

He's truly got a talent...and incredible patience! He said this one was pretty difficult, and I can't thank him enough for putting up with the odd shape. His photo, too! Thanks Alan!!!

yimewrap.jpg

Secondly, I was thrilled to have received a few classic coins that I'd been chasing down for years.

A Big Rock Meteorite Geocoin and a Team Fisur!

bigrockfisur.jpg

Thank you sincerely to you-know-who-you-are(s)!

On Geo-Cloud 9, with an antique silver lining...

Yime

:laughing:

I'm drooling... :yikes:

I put this in the trading thread yesterday since it will involve trades, but it is a definite fun "what did you get in the mailbox" moment.

Received the coolest TB in the mail yesterday. It's a sweet idea started by Avroair. If you attended GCF and were around when we played poker, you might know that the poker participants got a really cool deck of cards with the GCF logo on them.

Avroair got creative with his deck and wrote down the names of many of the cachers that he met at GCF. The idea is that you receive the deck with the tags, grab it, keep the card with your name on it and then contact someone in the deck for a coin trade. Then you send your trade along with the cards & tags.

So, I have 53 names to choose from - yes there are a couple of Jokers in there but I'll let you find out who they are when you receive it.

You can track it with this number: TB2146F. Watch the TB to find out who will be the next of the Usual Suspects. laughing.gif cool.gif

Off to update my trading list so I can trade!!! blink.gif biggrin.gif

I can't post pics but my computer died and I can't upload photos but the surprise will be when you get the deck.

I think it was in yesterday's mail....a package from Maine Family! Some very nice NERDS for me to use as prizes in our Todie's Wild Ride cointest....what to do, what to do?? Also, ThirstyMick sent me a pair of their handmade sig items! One has a lucky clover on it and the other is all colored and shows their road trip!

THANKS for these, both of you! Always fun to get stuff in the mail, well, other than bills :yikes: I'm already trying to think of a way to give these coins away!!! Not the sig items though!

i did`t had a coin in my mailbox but something that make me REALLY REALLY REALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY happy

and i got it from GRODAN&FIABUS and i`m so THANKFULL for it so G&F

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THINKING AT ME YOU MAKE ME A HAPPY GIRL :yikes:

and if you wonder what i got well see it your self.....

grodanfabius.jpg

wwhhottttt anne i am dancing dancing from happiness...this is what i hoped for you :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Grodan & Fabius thank you thank you thank you very much..if you know how much this mean for anne :D

i did`t had a coin in my mailbox but something that make me REALLY REALLY REALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY happy

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THINKING AT ME YOU MAKE ME A HAPPY GIRL :laughing:

grodanfabius.jpg

wwhhottttt anne i am dancing dancing from happiness...this is what i hoped for you :laughing::laughing::D

Grodan & Fabius thank you thank you thank you very much..if you know how much this mean for anne :D

YEE HAW ! ! !

You don't know how many of us were trying to make this dreamof yours come true :blink:

WE LOVE IT :yikes:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THINKING AT ME YOU MAKE ME A HAPPY GIRL :yikes:

grodanfabius.jpg

wwhhottttt anne i am dancing dancing from happiness...this is what i hoped for you :laughing::laughing::laughing:

JEAHHHH CORIN YOU KNOW THAT THIS PIN MEANS EXACTLY SO MUCH AS THE COIN AND I GONNA WEAR THIS PIN EVERY DAY......Ì`M SO HAPPY WITH IT

Edited by lorca.nl

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THINKING AT ME YOU MAKE ME A HAPPY GIRL :laughing:

grodanfabius.jpg

Happy to see it arrived. Here in Sweden we have this sort of fundraisingawareness the last weeks and this weekend there was a big show on TV to raise money for research. There has also been people selling things for the Swedish Breastcancer research, they have been standing outside shops and in the malls. When I sawa you searched for the coin I thought of this pin to give to you.

All the best. grodan Karin

In my mailbox I had a trade coming in with some coins for santas mission and another surprise to a very kind person.

Just to keep on topic. :yikes:

heres what i received today from what was originally meant to be a one for one coin trade from geo-gopher. she is great. i wasnt expecting so much.

the coins are - a travel ingot, a tree frog, a pond frog, and a path tag (my first pathtag ive received). also included were some of her cute sig items, a small worry doll, a prayer/meditation chain, and some halloweeny chocolate lollies for my son and that im unable to have them in the photograph because as soon as he saw them he wanted them so they have been half slurped and chomped on.

i also received one of the map@syst geocoins.

P216_30_10_2008.jpg

heres what i received today from what was originally meant to be a one for one coin trade from geo-gopher. she is great. i wasnt expecting so much.

the coins are - a travel ingot, a tree frog, a pond frog, and a path tag (my first pathtag ive received). also included were some of her cute sig items, a small worry doll, a prayer/meditation chain, and some halloweeny chocolate lollies for my son and that im unable to have them in the photograph because as soon as he saw them he wanted them so they have been half slurped and chomped on.

i also received one of the map@syst geocoins.

P216_30_10_2008.jpg

WOW! Congrats Heather!!! ;) How are you my friend? :)

Over the last couple of weeks---

Trades:

MB Halloween Ghost

Grim Cacher Gold

Cach & Reelease

hjnielsen

Stunod & carleenp's "Mmm…Beer!" Geo-opener

GeoPix (Dog Picture)

Nolefan9399 & KimbyJ Just Married

OneEyedJack (BN)

Riesjart & SuperConny VGC (BN)

March of the Penguins

Get Out of Travelbug Jail

Geocaching Gets My Vote

Geoswgs Grab Bag

Mimbres

Gifts:

ALien Compass Rose

Yime Ver2 Black Nickel

Geocache America 2008

TMA Man With the Metal

TMA Thousand Manat

A few days ago I received a surprise package from Grodan & Fiabus of some great tags, a frog 36_33_5.gif and 3 great cat coins av-1512.gif on a day I really needed it. I took it as a good omen for what had happened earlier in the day. Thank you so much for great gifts.

Last week was so hectic I forgot to say thanks to Brierpatch for the coinfest coins and card that arrived. Sure wish I could have found time to go to the fest.

Edited by IBcrashen

Yime-Alien-GeocacheAmerica.jpg

This what I received in the post a few days ago. yippee. :D

I love them all. Especially the Yime pin. Very cute.

But my all time favourite, has got to be the Dark Yime. Superb.

Thankyou so so much Yime.

Good grief. It has taken me an age to figure out how to post a photo. :rolleyes::):(

E.n.i.g.m.a

Wow! What awesome coins! The antique alien rose and ESPECIALLY THE DARK YIME!!! I'm sooo jealous of you. :D

Ya know, that dark yime... I've never been on the list of folks who'd die for a yime, I've always liked them, but others have been much more fanatical about them...

but that dark Yime... it beckons, it calls... must have!!!

Naomi :rolleyes:

i hear you! i have the new bronze and the gcf gold but i know that i really want that black evil one, to match my heart. :)

rsg