What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

not alot for me recently, but today was good. a large bag of candy corn sent to me from dolfy. thanks my friend. its a strange flavour, and the sugar rush from the stuff is spectacular :rolleyes:

and my trickster tranquility coin that i purchased for myself came today also. its a beautiful coin and im so pleased i finally managed to get myself one.

Edited by paganfrog

Woohoooooooooo!!!!! Finally!! I got myself some loot!!!

c5830f01-bcc7-4a06-a582-2a511e44998a.jpg

....and a super infection!!!!

6ae45bdf-d651-457e-9872-63a123dc3bce.jpg

Lucky, lucky me!!! Thanks to everyone for the trades, sales and gifts!! You have made me as happy as a pig in......geocoins :rolleyes:

hey thats a great haul of coins you got yourself there cheesypigs. im envious and its making my fingers twitch.

whats the other tranquility coin next to the trickster? i love the yellow in it, its sunshiney :)

Lucky, lucky me!!! Thanks to everyone for the trades, sales and gifts!! You have made me as happy as a pig in......geocoins :D

love your superinfection :rolleyes::):laughing::D:D:D:D

Congrats lizz, love it when you are happy :D

I received a really cute COINTEST WINNER coin in the mail which was a huge shock considering I had NOT played in this cointest lol The coin is one of the birds of a feather coins and says 'cointest winner' on it and is red. It is so cute!!! ;) It also came with a nice postcard from Write Shop Robert that says its from FINGERS CROSSED who won the cointest and had the coin sent to me instead!!! awwww :D That was so nice of you!!!! Thanks a million Fingers Crossed!!! :D

I received a really cute COINTEST WINNER coin in the mail which was a huge shock considering I had NOT played in this cointest lol The coin is one of the birds of a feather coins and says 'cointest winner' on it and is red. It is so SUPERCOOL!!! ;) It also came with a nice postcard from Write Shop Robert that says its from FINGERS CROSSED who won the cointest and had the coin sent to me instead!!! awwww :D That was so nice of you!!!! Thanks a million Fingers Crossed!!! :D

They're supposed to be SUPERCOOL, not "Cute". I'm glad that you were happily surprised!

Lucky, lucky me!!! Thanks to everyone for the trades, sales and gifts!! You have made me as happy as a pig in......geocoins ;)

wow oh wow! what wonderful coins, including a dressel dragon. quite amazing. and on this thread is the first time i have seen those funny little microbes. where are those from?

congrats my friend!

lara

Lucky, lucky me!!! Thanks to everyone for the trades, sales and gifts!! You have made me as happy as a pig in......geocoins :D

wow oh wow! what wonderful coins, including a dressel dragon. quite amazing. and on this thread is the first time i have seen those funny little microbes. where are those from?

congrats my friend!

lara

hiya lara. if no one else has offered you one yet, i have a spare microbe coin (the wormy one) that i would love to give away to you for helping me out with that coin purchase not long ago.

pm me. ;)

A very stressful day I had on Friday as I was having about 20 people over to my house for the weekend. I took a break and drove up to the 24 hour Walmart about midnight to pick up a few last minute things and decided to stop by the mailbox on the way. I had my first "multiple package" day and I received:

A glitter grodan coin and personal pathtag from a trade with grodan & fiabus

A geocoin chicks of MWGB coin and butterfly pin from Lady4TBee for a cointest win -- thank you so much!

What a way to perk up my day/night!

this was a total WOWser kind of day. truly amazing!!

2980243384_14f3b1ba47_o.jpg

thanks to bigD for the trades and the little limited edition stamped coin, 2bugs for the awesome potlatch coin. that has to be seen to fully appreciate its beauty, mr jiffy for a trade that goes off to brierpatch, steel city babes for the cool trade of the highland geofairy. first time i have seen this in person and it is much prettier than i thought it would be. i really like the subtle blue and white colouring. yes, that is a tranquility you see. i have been collecting some extras to gift other folks. AND the tupperman coin. gosh, i wish i had bought the other two finishes for traders. these are pretty cool. AND three path tags from team fireboy. whoo hoo!

more coins that i didn't want to scan because they are presents!

lara

this was a total WOWser kind of day. truly amazing!!

2980243384_14f3b1ba47_o.jpg

thanks to bigD for the trades and the little limited edition stamped coin, 2bugs for the awesome potlatch coin. that has to be seen to fully appreciate its beauty, mr jiffy for a trade that goes off to brierpatch, steel city babes for the cool trade of the highland geofairy. first time i have seen this in person and it is much prettier than i thought it would be. i really like the subtle blue and white colouring. yes, that is a tranquility you see. i have been collecting some extras to gift other folks. AND the tupperman coin. gosh, i wish i had bought the other two finishes for traders. these are pretty cool. AND three path tags from team fireboy. whoo hoo!

more coins that i didn't want to scan because they are presents!

lara

Awesome coins there! Especially that Tranq :D - although now any Tranq looks awesome to me.

Today in my mailbox were two awesome coins - a Waymarking Bounty from a trade and... A GEO_BANDIT MYSTERY COIN!!!! Thanks so much Geo_Bandit and troublejv.

while not all these coins were in the mail, many were after returning home from FFF4 and others were trades and door prizes at the event! I came in 2nd for the chili cookoff and poker run! and found over 100 new caches! what a weekend! just thought I'd share and brag about my haul for the weekend!

25570746-9df8-4072-9c80-ad2b4c009a77.jpg

WOW YOU ALL HAVE LOTS OF COINS,,, I THINK YOU HAVE MORE FROM THE WEEK END THEN MY WHOLE 4 MONTHS BUYING THEM,,,LOL,,COOL COINS,,, SOMEDAY ...SOMEDAY.. ILL HAVE ME....AWW PROBABLY NOT!

VERY COOL TO RECIEVE SUSPRIZE PACKS ..IMA GONNA HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE SANTAS MISSION TO ARRIVE. HOW DOES ONE AFFORD SO MANY COINS??? THAT PIC IS LIKE HALF MY PAYCHECK....LOL :laughing::D

while not all these coins were in the mail, many were after returning home from FFF4 and others were trades and door prizes at the event! I came in 2nd for the chili cookoff and poker run! and found over 100 new caches! what a weekend! just thought I'd share and brag about my haul for the weekend!

The geocoin with a smile what for geocoin is that???

Can you give a photo from that one apart??

Thank you and congrats with your coins and the new caches :D:laughing::ph34r::):D:D

WOW!!! Beautiful coins!!! I love the yellow leaf and the jellyfish one!!!

what is the name of the yellow leaf coin?

Congrats my friend!!! :D

The mail lady must have changed her delivery schedule because I checked an hour after normal time yesterday and found nothing. This morning, KAboom came back in before heading off to the bus stop, he had 3 bubblers...3!!!! I knew I had a Pororoca coin coming, but wasn't expecting anything else, so it was a bit of a surprise.

The Pororoca coin was of course one...very nice! I love the two-toned gold with the ocean background!!

The second bubbler was from the Atwells and contained Naomi's beautiful personal, NICE!! Thanks Naomi and Mike!! I love these suncatcher coins, you've done yourself proudly yet again my friend!!

The last was from Duluth....no, I didn't recognize the name and still haven't figured out who sent it to me, but I opened it to find the Halloween Compass Rose!!! AWESOME! I was kicking myself for not having the money to buy this one, what a beautiful surprise!! THANK YOU IBCrashen, you ROCK!! I love this coin and loved the surprise as well!! It took me a few minutes, but I found you, my friend!!! THANKS!!

A GREAT coin day for sure, THANKS ALL!!! :D

Edited by Rockin Roddy

The last was from Duluth....no, I didn't recognize the name and still haven't figured out who sent it to me, but I opened it to find the Halloween Compass Rose!!! AWESOME! I was kicking myself for not having the money to buy this one, what a beautiful surprise!! THANK YOU mystery coin giftor, you ROCK!! I love this coin and loved the surprise as well!!

Gee, we have no idea who sends out free unsolicited gifts from Duluth, MN do we? :D Might take some hard research . . .

TMA

Thank you and congrats with your coins and the new caches :D:laughing::ph34r::):D:D

That is the event coin. I'm not very good with a camera, but I took a couple shots for you

cf7c24c8-a80f-4635-9e23-a9daa98aac8f.jpg

33ea7fc3-23c1-4e1f-a2d8-e6973fafde1f.jpg

5a73569e-2da3-4178-adf1-bd88daa97c09.jpg

WOW!!! Beautiful coins!!! I love the yellow leaf and the jellyfish one!!!

what is the name of the yellow leaf coin?

Congrats my friend!!! :D

that is a coin that oakcoins made in 06 and added to many coin packages sold during the holidays, I got an 07 last year as well. This one was in the swag bag I got for 2nd place in the chili cookoff the jellyfish was a trade. I've had my eye on that one for quite awhile! here is a link to that thread

jellyfish

Edited by LionsLair

Thank you and congrats with your coins and the new caches :laughing::ph34r::):D:D:D

That is the event coin. I'm not very good with a camera, but I took a couple shots for you

cf7c24c8-a80f-4635-9e23-a9daa98aac8f.jpg

33ea7fc3-23c1-4e1f-a2d8-e6973fafde1f.jpg

5a73569e-2da3-4178-adf1-bd88daa97c09.jpg

Wow, has it also a smile as icon :D

Thank you lionslair :D:D

The coin with the smiley, that is in the center of the photo' is the 4th Annual Florida Finders Fest 2008 coin. The picture to the left of it with the 4 ice cream cones is the back of the coin. The regular edition is in ant. silver (as shown in photo) and the LE were in ant. copper.

here are some closer pics of two other coins I was stoked at recieving...

this one is not trackable because it wasn't approved by Groundspeak... I started chatting with a fellow cacher about his area and mentioned rockin. roddy and the toddies wild ride mission and he had met them both and told me he had this one of roddy's that he was willing to trade, I was stoked and gave him my coins to rumage through and a deal was made!

1bba40d6-c907-4bda-ae23-32ab707cbf5c.jpg

This one was a premo FTF prize deep in the woods on a jeep trail I barely made it to, but was glad I did.

ceabf08f-498e-4333-b9fa-942790f8f7a8.jpg

The last was from Duluth....no, I didn't recognize the name and still haven't figured out who sent it to me, but I opened it to find the Halloween Compass Rose!!! AWESOME! I was kicking myself for not having the money to buy this one, what a beautiful surprise!! THANK YOU mystery coin giftor, you ROCK!! I love this coin and loved the surprise as well!!

Gee, we have no idea who sends out free unsolicited gifts from Duluth, MN do we? :D Might take some hard research . . .

TMA

Just a few minutes of searching, my friend...and we certainly do know who that masked man is now!! :laughing:

And Lion'sLair, I didn't know you wanted one of my coins, my friend! Shoot me an addy and I'll see what I can do!

what is the "serial finders" coin? haven' seen that one before, nor the green ta-tas coin. does it have a name?

rsg

Serial Finders coin....

Your in for a treat and may never look at caching the same when you read his story, my wife was so scared she wouldn't go caching in the woods at 5am with me and I had to pass a couple of caches until daybreak...

Serial Cacher

the ta-ta's coin I believe was a group of 'geo guys' that personalized the coins with thier names, but I am not sure.... Rocking Roddy could tell you more about that, as his name is on the one I have.

what is the "serial finders" coin? haven' seen that one before, nor the green ta-tas coin. does it have a name?

rsg

... the ta-ta's coin I believe was a group of 'geo guys' that personalized the coins with thier names, but I am not sure.... Rocking Roddy could tell you more about that, as his name is on the one I have.

roddy! you made a green ta-tas coin!? :laughing::D

Seldom post to this tread but today it was a must. Hubby always gets the mail. He comes home and hands it to me, piece by piece. A white padded envelope - coins. Bills, more bills and THEN a Black bubble envelope.........I knew, I just knew and I was right! I started screaming and he couldn't imagine.

Mystery coin - Geocoin Bandit - oh my!, oh my!. His comment = "well, I guess that's good - you sound happy!"

I put the envelope aside after looking it over carefully. I didn't want to rush. So, I looked at the return address on the white mailer and it wasn't what I expected - it wasn't one of the usual companies but rather - from Oroborus!

That was it - I carefully opened the white envelope to reveal my beautifully wrapped Maine Pirate Quest coins. Thank you Oroborus for such a lovely job - they are BEAUTIFUL!

129_5462.jpg

Next, my black mailer......and lovely #273 was inside. Thank you, thank you Geocoin Bandit. I love my coin! One of my favorite things to play as a little girl was to be a Cowgirl bandit!

129_5466.jpg

Thanks for making a very bright day!

rsg

... the ta-ta's coin I believe was a group of 'geo guys' that personalized the coins with thier names, but I am not sure.... Rocking Roddy could tell you more about that, as his name is on the one I have.

roddy! you made a green ta-tas coin!? :ph34r::D

It's a group project thought up by Son of Cyclops, I think it was the For Geoguys Only coin? Has a Mardi-Gras them to it, there's a crown and beads on the back side! We picked the colors of the magnetic tops on the bust side and of the crown on the back. The top comes off revealing the magnest which were positioned strategically! I pushed for a geo-tat under the top, but it didn't happen :):D:laughing:

KAboom, my 16 yr old also had a few made lol

rsg

roddy! you made a green ta-tas coin!? :ph34r::D

It's a group project thought up by Son of Cyclops, I think it was the For Geoguys Only coin? Has a Mardi-Gras them to it, there's a crown and beads on the back side! We picked the colors of the magnetic tops on the bust side and of the crown on the back. The top comes off revealing the magnest which were positioned strategically! I pushed for a geo-tat under the top, but it didn't happen :D :D :laughing:

AWESOME :)

It's a group project thought up by Son of Cyclops, I think it was the For Geoguys Only coin? Has a Mardi-Gras them to it, there's a crown and beads on the back side! We picked the colors of the magnetic tops on the bust side and of the crown on the back. The top comes off revealing the magnest which were positioned strategically! I pushed for a geo-tat under the top, but it didn't happen :laughing::ph34r::D

ok, it's official, i want one! any guys out there have an extra "set?"

RedShoesGiggler

It's a group project thought up by Son of Cyclops, I think it was the For Geoguys Only coin? Has a Mardi-Gras them to it, there's a crown and beads on the back side! We picked the colors of the magnetic tops on the bust side and of the crown on the back. The top comes off revealing the magnest which were positioned strategically! I pushed for a geo-tat under the top, but it didn't happen :laughing::ph34r::D

ok, it's official, i want one! any guys out there have an extra "set?"

RedShoesGiggler

You have got to be one of the luckiest with these guys even responding to you :)