What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

i`m waiting on something for sending to my friend and when my mailman cross by i hear something so i was happy that my suprise for my friend was in my mail....

but when i saw my mail it was NOT the suprise for my friend but a REALLY REALLY BIG suprise for ME...

WORLD I`M NEVER EVER BEEN SO HAPPY THAT I BEEN ROPED LIKE I`M ROPED TODAY :anicute:

SEE WHAT MY BIG BIG SUPRISE WAS............

geobandit004.jpg

THANK YOU SO MUCHH GEO_BANDIT YOU REALLY MAKE ME DAY

No mail yesterday but today was a great day! I got a coin from Scotland! Paganfrog sent me the stonehenge coin as a prize in her cointest and let me tell you, it's lovely! This will go in my "special" pile for sure!

Thanks again Paganfrog.

045702.jpg

edited to add picture

Edited by ELTADA

i love bubblers in the mail. especially when the box is full of fabu coins! check out the expression on the captain's face! and the two-toned santa window is so pretty. i am not overly fond of the sun catcher look, but it works quite well here and in this metal!

the yimes came from the store. not an old one but better than no one. and thanks to laval k-9 team for their trade. and to klever boys for his trade and yes, thanks to ebay!

soon, really soon i am giving up ebay. really. SERIOUSLY!

2963404548_5c0fe3fed9_o.jpg

lara

Edited by RedShoesGirl

There was a single, small bubble mailer in my mailbox this evening. I'm expecting quite a lot of these things, so I looked at the return address to see which one this might be. Then I had to double-check it, because it was from ME! Except this me had mailed it from somewhere in Utah.

Needless to say, I didn't waste any time ripping the mailer open -- and almost ripped the business card of one G. O'coin B.U.G, Esq.

Yep! I've been bitten by the Geocoin Bug!!!

There was a single, small bubble mailer in my mailbox this evening. I'm expecting quite a lot of these things, so I looked at the return address to see which one this might be. Then I had to double-check it, because it was from ME! Except this me had mailed it from somewhere in Utah.

Needless to say, I didn't waste any time ripping the mailer open -- and almost ripped the business card of one G. O'coin B.U.G, Esq.

congrats congrats congrats!

rsg

Went to the letterbox (that's what we call them down under) today to empty the box.

Surprise, surpise an unexpected mailer. What's this not expecting anything as have not traded for some time and haven't ordered any coins.

We've been roped in by Geo_Bandit.

Thank you so much for this unexpected beautiful surprise coin. It will be cherished for a long time as this is our first gift coin.

Thank you Geo_Bandit.

Edited by hittin the road

OOOH GRODAN!!! THANK YOU!!

I've been sick as a dog with a cold and then ended up being written in sick at work the other day for 5 weeks due to some other stuff and today sweet little Grodan just made my entire day!

I got a WONDERFUL Halloween package from her with a handmade card, lots of spiders and spider webs, halloween streamers, candies for us all, cool little pumpkin candles, and her new Fiabus coins and a grim reaper coin!

Really did a lot to lift my spirits, I hadn't received any coin mail in a while, so it made my day, thank you thank you thank you!

*huge hugs*

Naomi :(

No mail yesterday but today was a great day! I got a coin from Scotland! Paganfrog sent me the stonehenge coin as a prize in her cointest and let me tell you, it's lovely! This will go in my "special" pile for sure!

Thanks again Paganfrog.

045702.jpg

edited to add picture

awesome, im so glad it finally arrived with you,after my slow mail out. :ph34r:

Man, I feel lucky! The postman just dropped off three Garmin "Oregon" coins. They look very much like the Colorado coins, 'cept for the GPS unit pictured is different(!) and there are trees (instead of mountains) in the background. How did I get 'em? I won a contest on the Garmin blog. Cool stuff. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

GarminOregonCoins.jpg

Here is what arrived in my mailbox this afternoon.

sweetlifeftbkft6.jpg

It is a trade with Sweetlife.

I will be sending out the trade coin on Friday Sweetlife. I have 2 other packages that need to be sent also, just need to wait to get paid before I can get them out. It has been a rough couple weeks, but things are looking up as I just passed my tests to get my Instruction Permit to become a GeoTrucker. WOOT, if all goes well I hope to be debt free in 6 months and a mortage to my name.

maldar

sweetlifeftbkft6.jpg

I will be sending out the trade coin on Friday Sweetlife. I have 2 other packages that need to be sent also, just need to wait to get paid before I can get them out. It has been a rough couple weeks, but things are looking up as I just passed my tests to get my Instruction Permit to become a GeoTrucker. WOOT, if all goes well I hope to be debt free in 6 months and a mortage to my name.

maldar

awesome! i would love to make a trade for one of those!

lara

Today was like a coin addicts Christmas! Our 'mailbox' was hand delivered by none other then Mustang Joni and Hedgehopper! They took some of our personal coins to GCF (since we couldn't make it) and made the most awesome trades for us. Two of the most wonderful people in the geocaching community!

Thanks so much MJ & HH, you two really made our day!

Wanna & Chuck

Alright Chuck!! Way to Go! I love the bug, that is one bug I'd like to see for sure.

Went to the letterbox (that's what we call them down under) today to empty the box.

Surprise, surpise an unexpected mailer. What's this not expecting anything as have not traded for some time and haven't ordered any coins.

We've been roped in by Geo_Bandit.

Thank you so much for this unexpected beautiful surprise coin. It will be cherished for a long time as this is our first gift coin.

Thank you Geo_Bandit.

Whoa pardner! you mean the Geo_Bandit found his/her way to Australia? There's hope yet, especially now that I actually have a mailbox!

To stay OT, my very first coin mail down under is a beaut. It came from a good caching friend of mine back in Calgary. I can't post a pic right now, but most of you have seen the planisphere coin of course this one is for the southern hemisphere! A hefty piece of metal if there ever was one.

sweetlifeftbkft6.jpg

maldar

CONGRATS on passing the tests, my friend! Stay safe on the roads and LOOK TWICE, SAVE LIVES!!

Got my latest order of Portuguese geocoins

20 - Portugal Geocoin 2008 (Copper)

2 - Portugal Geocoin 2008 (Gold)

5 - Farol de Gibalta (Black Nickel)

rkylwl.jpg

hey i like those "fado" coins. how may i get hold of one?

I was going to say exactly the same thing! :ph34r: Love the copper Fado! Do I have anything you'd like in my trader list?

CF30

Today I received a travelling travelbug (started by Nochipra) with some accompanying extras which I have not looked at yet because they came with strict instructions not to be opened until all the family are together - so not till tea time then. Thank you Tooey - I'm very excited.

Now..... I am British and we are, on the whole a reserved lot, also a little bit cynical at times compared with some other nations.... I am not only British, but English, so the most buttoned up of that nation, I don't believe in faries or angels or things happening for a reason or anything like that. I'm starting to wonder though. A fortnight ago my husband was randomly in a place where he was able to stop a lad from being seriously injured when others would not have been able to help and then, just last week I lost some regular work which sees my family through the year, only a bit extra but it makes a difference....at the same time some work that's being done on the house has turned out to be more major than we thought and we are financially cleaned out for the moment. Nothing terrible, just down to scratch really. In the very same week I receive a geobandit coin, this cache and an email this morning from a very kind cacher who I won't mention by name just now, but who made a kind offer to me. I would like to publicly say how touched I am by all who have been kind in their words and deeds here to me in the past, and to those who have thought of me this week. I am not a massively active member of this forum but that doesn't matter to some people who have never met me and never will. It's amazing that such nice things have happened to me via this forums users at this precise time.

One day I will do my best to be just as generous, but I fear I will fall short, how could I not? I will shut up now because I'm not very good at all this stuff, but thank you to everyone here for being such a lovely community,

Ness.

That was a quick delivery, glad it got to you ok, you might want to post about receiving it in this travelbug :ph34r: thread here

No pictures to post (mostly because I am lazy and don't make the effort to take the picture, save to pc, and post here).

However........

Not today, but yesterday I received the Military Association of Geocachers coin.

I think it looks pretty cool (being retired military myself) and can relate to the design.

I am waiting on a heart coin I won on e-bay (I bid to help out with I think leukemia - or something along those lines), a small hand full of coins from Coins and Pins (including the latest Yemon Yime), and the geological coin from the research company in Texas (I don't remember the name) Hopefully I will be seeing the coins soon.

Today I received a pack from Burgesfour!!! WOW!!! Inside I found candy corns (yammies!!!!!), and 2 beautiful coins!!!! The green geogem (emerald), and the Here comes the sun geocoin in shiny gold!!! with it, there was a signature item like a pathtag with the same design!!! beautiful geocoin, beautiful sign, item and a great artistic work!!! WOW!!

Thank you so much my dear friend!!!!! you are so generous, kind, and sweet!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Today I received a pack from Burgesfour!!! WOW!!! Inside I found candy corns (yammies!!!!!), and 2 beautiful coins!!!! The green geogem (emerald), and the Here comes the sun geocoin in shiny gold!!! with it, there was a signature item like a pathtag with the same design!!! beautiful geocoin, beautiful sign, item and a great artistic work!!! WOW!!

You are very welcome Nikos, Enjoy :rolleyes:

Edited by burgessfour