What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

OMG....OMG....OMG.....THE GEO_BANDIT CAME TO IDAHO!!!!! YIPPEETIEYAY!!! TODAY IS THE BEST DAY!!!!

c9cd7d61-d194-4d2f-b9ae-51033899577e.jpg

I cannot begin to tell you how much this coin means to me though if you look at my post in the thread for it you might have a teeny bit of a clue!!! lol

THANK YOU A ZILLION TIMES OVER!!!!

PS ~ I see some of my wonderful geocoin friends were rooting for me too :blink: i love you all (and the geo_Bandit :P ) and just think....within 12 hours I got one!!! You guys are all AWESOME!!! and I hope the geo_bandit visits you all as well :D

ooooh i am in love with a geocoin :laughing: This really was my secret's hearts desire :lol:

Look what i got in my mailbox yesterday.

Smile-Ball.gif

This coins will sure make everybody you smile. :blink::D:laughing::lol:

Thanks ElliPirelli for this special and great gift, you made me very happy :P whhooottt

and i had more surprises yesterday.

I've got from Burgessfour a smilecoin who is traveling in Oregon. whhoott

http://img.geocaching.com/track/display/e5...ed6c2fd7615.jpg

Thanks Burgessfour for this specail and great gift, you made me very happy. :D

And i got yesterday from Tennessee Jed.. 3coins adoption, i will look good for your coins and thanks for doing this. :D

If coiners now me they now i talk always but yesterday i was speechless the whole morning for so much kindness.

thanks you al give me the feeling i am special and that feels good. :D:D

Look what i got in my mailbox yesterday.

Smile-Ball.gif

This coins will sure make everybody you smile. :blink::D:laughing::lol:

Thanks ElliPirelli for this special and great gift, you made me very happy :P whhooottt

and i had more surprises yesterday.

I've got from Burgessfour a smilecoin who is traveling in Oregon. whhoott

http://img.geocaching.com/track/display/e5...ed6c2fd7615.jpg

Thanks Burgessfour for this specail and great gift, you made me very happy. :D

And i got yesterday from Tennessee Jed.. 3coins adoption, i will look good for your coins and thanks for doing this. :D

If coiners now me they now i talk always but yesterday i was speechless the whole morning for so much kindness.

thanks you al give me the feeling i am special and that feels good. :D:D

CONGRATS GIRL WITH YOUR SMILE`S WE NEED THEM IN THE WORLD

THANKS EVERYBODY FOR HELP MY FRIEND WITH MAKE THE WORLD A BIG SMILE......

WOW!! Today was a great coinmailday. I knew I had a trade incoming for two pathtags, they came and in the envelope there also were 4 coins. I thought my mind were playing tricks on me and I had forgot I had set up a trade, I had not. The coins were travelcompanions for the tags. :) A gift! or more like 4 gifts. Thank you so very much very sweet of you.

2dc4d26d-cfbe-4c63-960b-c3f6913b993b.jpg

d12ea3ff-57f9-4ac8-8000-0d84b356b3c5.jpg

I also got another envelope with a very nice coin inside. A Tama Maneki Cat coiin, my hearts desire!! Thanks alot! :lol:

Edited by grodan & fiabus

WOW!! Today was a great coinmailday. I knew I had a trade incoming for two pathtags, they came and in the envelope there also were 4 coins. I thought my mind were playing tricks on me and I had forgot I had set up a trade, I had not. The coins were travelcompanions for the tags. :) A gift! or more like 4 gifts. Thank you so very much very sweet of you.

*snipped pic*

I also got another envelope with a very nice coin inside. A Tama Maneki Cat coiin, my hearts desire!! Thanks alot! :lol:

Karin, I'm so glad you had a good coin day! You really deserve it and I hope they helped get your mind off your pregnancy aches and pains!

*hugs*

Naomi

Never in my wildest dreams did I expect to find a mystery coin in my mailbox today, but lo and behold. I have been roped in by the Geo_Bandit Geocoin. OMG what a beautiful coin, the detail in the bandits mask is amazing to say the least. Thank you, thank you, thank you Geo_Bandit !!! You sure are the Provider of Smiles. I feel like a kid on Christmas morning. :ph34r:

i've got a very big surprise in my mailbox from River cacher.

:lol:

:laughing: black canyon beach luau event coin , great design :lol::unsure:

:P cachemovers, send i fast to you back :huh::D

:D 2 orida buttons, very pretty :lol::lol:

Thank you very much with your generous gifts, it made my day :huh::)

photos follow, so everybody can enjoy the beautiful gifts.

WhaaaHooo Ive been roped in This was in my mailbox today.

Thank You Geo_Bandit!

Just as remarkable as the coin is the cordination of the package The stamp Has Geo Bandit on it with boots with spurs light enough in Brown to contrast with the black bubble wrap. The bandit has thought this through! Love the card...Sweet I smiled when I seen the package at the mailbox and you can probably tell I did not rip it open but admired the well thought out presentation, The planning and preperation has layed into the excitment. This is an excellent creativly cordinated roping on my behalve thank you so much!

scan.jpg

Evidently the Bandit was in and out of Honey Brook without getting nabbed by my Amish neighbors The bandit must have a faster horse!

Hello to all!!! These 2 days I was blessed!!!! :lol:

I will stay in my job for 2 more months, (Excellent news!), and today I received some surpises!!!! Unbelievable!!! Thank you so much for all your love you are giving me my friends!!! You are all so sweet!!! :lol:

Let's post some photos to see what I got!!! :D

From Burgessfour, I got a beautiful geogem red rubin (wow! beautiful trackable item, and I love the color!!!!!!!), and a great and historic rock from St. Helen's volcano!!! I love it my friend, Thank you so much!!!!

From dafunkyfrogs, I received an unexpected surprise!!! I pack with Candy Corns (Yammie!!!! They are so sweet!!!! :D ), a beautiful handmade key chain with a lovely little frogy on it, (I love it!!), and a card showing Sequoia & kings Canyon!!! WOW!!! these trees are huge!!!! How old are they??? Some are biger than a house!!! We sure look tiny near them!!! :D Thank you so much my friends!!!!!!

0001.jpg

Finaly I got a present from YanniG, a good friend and geocacher from Greece! ! I got his coin! It is probably the first Greek personal coin! It was not minted in a coin company outside Greece, but I do not know much about it! It is trackable, it is in shiny nickel but unfortunatelly the scan is not the best, its mintage is 250 pieces, and I think the price is 8 euros..?

You can see the coin here! B) Parthenon is in 3D, and the Greek flag is in 2D. I like the message that it has! "Live your myth in Greece, where decocracy was born"! :laughing: the black square in the flag is for the tracking number, and actually it is shiny nickel in color!

0004.jpg

coin.jpg

Edited by GATOULIS

Finaly I got a present from YanniG, a good friend and geocacher from Greece! ! I got his coin! It is probably the first Greek personal coin! It was not minted in a coin company outside Greece, but I do not know much about it! It is trackable, it is in shiny nickel but unfortunatelly the scan is not the best, its mintage is 250 pieces, and I think the price is 8 euros..?

You can see the coin here! :lol: Parthenon is in 3D, and the Greek flag is in 2D. I like the message that it has! "Live your myth in Greece, where decocracy was born"! B) the black square in the flag is for the tracking number, and actually it is shiny nickel in color!

0004.jpg

coin.jpg

That's a great looking coin! Do you know if there are any still available for sale?

i've got a very big surprise in my mailbox from River cacher. :D

:lol: black canyon beach luau event coin , great design :PB)

:laughing: cachemovers, send i fast to you back :P:lol:

:D 2 orida buttons, very pretty :D:D

Thank you very much with your generous gifts, it made my day :D:D

here are the photos, enjoy

Luau-Event.gif

Movers.gif

Thank you again river cacher :D:D:D:D

i've got a very big surprise in my mailbox from River cacher. :P

:lol: black canyon beach luau event coin , great design :DB)

:laughing: cachemovers, send i fast to you back :D:lol:

:D 2 orida buttons, very pretty :D:D

Thank you very much with your generous gifts, it made my day :D:D

PA170353-1.jpg

Thank you again river cacher :D:D

And a big thanks for sending a SMILECOIN from idaho into the world to me..whhoottttttt a other infection started in usa :D:D:D

River cacher , you made me a spoiled woman and i love it :D:P

You can see the coin here! :lol: Parthenon is in 3D, and the Greek flag is in 2D. I like the message that it has! "Live your myth in Greece, where decocracy was born"! B) the black square in the flag is for the tracking number, and actually it is shiny nickel in color!

0004.jpg

coin.jpg

That's a great looking coin! Do you know if there are any still available for sale?

I think there are coins available! Of course you have to contact with YanniG http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showuser=291414

According to what he wrote in the Greek foroum, it costs 8 euros each.

I forgot to mention....the coin is very new! I found it accidently and I was asking questions about it, and...I go this surprise! :laughing:

Edited by GATOULIS

You can see the coin here! :) Parthenon is in 3D, and the Greek flag is in 2D. I like the message that it has! "Live your myth in Greece, where decocracy was born"! ;) the black square in the flag is for the tracking number, and actually it is shiny nickel in color!

0004.jpg

coin.jpg

I think there are coins available! Of course you have to contact with YanniG http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showuser=291414

According to what he wrote in the Greek foroum, it costs 8 euros each.

I forgot to mention....the coin is very new! I found it accidently and I was asking questions about it, and...I go this surprise! ;)

Oh boy! I forgot to say that the coin is big! It is 2"!!! :P

Edited by GATOULIS

Well, not today in the mail, but last friday :)

28cc363e-5b92-460c-b56b-01d56d1bb27e.jpg

My hearts desire from lorcanl, thank u so much for the world diabetes day coin, u r an angel ;) U really made my day ;)

Is that lorca on the postcard?

and second a geodetic survey micro coin from a trade with SUp3rFM & Cruella :P It looks great, thanks a lot :D

Ur trade is on the way, although I was a little late with sending it out to u....

Well, not today in the mail, but last friday :)

28cc363e-5b92-460c-b56b-01d56d1bb27e.jpg

My hearts desire from lorcanl, thank u so much for the world diabetes day coin, u r an angel ;) U really made my day ;)

Is that lorca on the postcard?

and second a geodetic survey micro coin from a trade with SUp3rFM & Cruella :P It looks great, thanks a lot :D

Ur trade is on the way, although I was a little late with sending it out to u....

Your welcom man, i`m no angel i just wanna bring that :D back on your face.

jep it is my little girl on the card...

enjoy your coins :D