What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

I haven't got any coins in the mail recently but yesterday was an exciting day for me. I received a coin trade from Whitebear that I am using in my Halloween mission...so now I can work on the rest of the package. So, sorry, no pics 'cause I want to keep it a surprise.

Thanks again Whitebear!

Woah. Must have taken you forever to take each one out of its protective flip. :ph34r:

TMA

I wish they came inside flips. They arrived inside cheap plastic zip-top bags that were easily torn; although I tried to save as many good bags as possible it was still less than half I was able to save. I will be relacing them with a baseball card sleeves I'll be buying from the local collectibles shop.

I visited my mailbox today to find my Key to the Cache set from LillySue!! YAHOO! I have to say, that these coins are extremely beautiful...much better in person! And LillySue has been awesome to deal with. So friendly, professional with excellent customer service. I can't say enough good things about them. I am eagerly awaiting the Celtic Stars now!!

Edited by ELTADA

Look what i got in my mailbox

660cb510-5ccc-478b-a55c-df0704e90fdc.jpg

Lapu-lapu

ac047887-b07b-4219-88f0-a48479613f81.jpg

Super cacher

7e87_1.JPG

Tairyoku

BLGlitter.JPG

Breath of life fighting CF geocoins

Sorry could not take photos myself at this time

B) Thanks Professor Grumbledor for this big and generous surprise :)

I think i am going blush :P whole day long and my big smile hold one for many days :D

I am going to keep and enjoy this geocoins for a while and then set them free into the world so you all can enjoy these beautiful geocoins

:D:D Have a happy day today and always for you too Professor Grumbledor :D:D

Thanks for the kind words in your letter, it made my day

ouch ladies. i have only one non-trade so far and i am not sure it isn't problem with mailing between canada and the u.s.

how long do you wait until you figure you have been, well, you know.

i just go back to that same ol complaint, if you don't want to trade, then have the courtesy to let people know! i don't offer a coin to more than one person at a time. so if i am waiting and waiting for an answer, that coin is just sitting!

right now i am waiting for four people to return my e-mail queries!

anyway, this is going OT so i will stop.

i hope your coins come through!!!

lara

I just wanted to share my excitement in what I received in the mail a few days ago!! woohoo!

b04b1dfb-c556-4e03-b64b-676e202ab57b.jpgb2e3b500-36ff-4b21-a607-6ab7402aa2ee.jpg

Geo.Error you totally made my day :DI LOVE STARS!!!! :):wub: I love sig items as much as geocoins :D

You obviously have been reading these posts since I received another cool star from lorca!! lol

The surprise element (since we have never traded) was as great as your gift! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!

the geocachingangel dropped something in the mail for my son who is going to war this week,this was the most generous gift we have ever received ,a true angel this person is,now my son will have something with him oversea's thats close to my heart&his -geocaching,i 'm going to give this gift just before he leaves,i know he will keep this close to his heart,Thanks you GeocachingAngel.

the geocachingangel dropped something in the mail for my son who is going to war this week,this was the most generous gift we have ever received ,a true angel this person is,now my son will have something with him oversea's thats close to my heart&his -geocaching,i 'm going to give this gift just before he leaves,i know he will keep this close to his heart,Thanks you GeocachingAngel.
Our hearts and prayers will be going out each and every day when he leaves. We give him, our hearts, our love and our courage, and praise for him fighting for our country. God Bless! Hope you can share what he will be getting before he leaves, a pic with your son would be great to see. Anytime you need someone to talk with we will be here for you Onewithwild

Barry and Valarie of sweetlife

wwhhhoooooooooooooooooottttttt

Look what i got in the mailbox today

geocoin_foundit_micro_bn.jpg

relaxfront.jpg

:laughing::laughing: :D These beautiful smilecoins i got for my smilemission, spread smiles over the world and get the whole world infected :(:(:)

:) THank you very much you generous smile coin gifted coiner, you made my day and give me a smile from ear to ear who last a very long time :D

Wwwwwhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooottttttttt