What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Today I opened my birthday package from Geo.Error.

I left my camera with the hubby, so no pictures for a while.

Mmmmm, black licorice, some cake type of snacks (hapklaar), a small figurine of a Dutch boy and girl kissing, some candy, a heart shaped polished stone, a booklet about Veldhomen and a CHEESEOCOIN.

Corina..you spoiled me so! Thank you my friend.

Now, back to bed. I am celebrating my birthday by sleeping all day long!!!!! I am not answering the phone..no way I am working on my birthday.!

Had to post .... today I got two more mimbres and two talismans dragonfly's, all beautiful coins !!!

But the biggest surprise I got was a lobster coin/pathtag that I sent to myself :rolleyes: I never received a "mystery coin" and it's kinda cool. Just want to say thank you to whomever thought enough to send it to me. smiley_hug2.gif

whatIgottoday.jpg

Yesterday I received this beauty in the mail.

l_f0397b9920475c7c36567e1f7c400e59.jpg

You Are So Lucky kehunt64. This one is been one of my heart desire coins for a long time now, Congrads for getting such a nice suprise. our mouths open up with aww and dropped to the floor when we seen you got this. Like we said you are one lucky dog. Hope we get lucky someday.

Barry and Valarie of sweetlife

100_1836.jpg

Not too much today. A couple of trackable Geogems and a "I've Geocached in Texas" pin was all. The pin is a lot bigger than I thought it would be. The Geogems are bigger as well - not bad for the price. I think I'll use one in my "Siganture" cache I'm creating and see how long the gem stays "trackable" *grin*

Today was good coinday. It was my birthday so I got a couple of giftcoins and a trade also came in today. Thank you all so much.

9e05369c-00b3-4503-b086-bb3a3f9f19b5.jpg

Traded for an antique gold Quebeq owl,

One cacher needs maintenancecoin, trackable gold TBbearpin, pink have you seen, evil micro 2008, Pragueocin, micro puck and a happy birthdaycoin with grodan hand engraved.

grodan Karin

Today was good coinday. It was my birthday so I got a couple of giftcoins and a trade also came in today. Thank you all so much.

One cacher needs maintenancecoin, trackable gold TBbearpin, pink have you seen, evil micro 2008, Pragueocin, micro puck and a happy birthdaycoin with grodan hand engraved.

grodan Karin

Oh!!! Happy birthday Karin!!! My best wishes!!!!! :)

I think it was Lorca's birthday on 17th of September! Happy birthday Anne too!!! :D

grodan Karin

Happy Birthday - nice coins - very nice!

I have quite a bad cold so today I stayed home from school. I really hoped that there would be some geocoin in the mailbox to cheer me up. Well there was and not just any coin but a Pirates of Harriman IV coin from the Highland Geofairy. Thank you so much for the unexpected gift! This coin has been one of my heart's desires for a while. You really brightened my day.

Well, a bubbler came today...but not for me. Kaleb went out to get the mail (ok, I made him lol) and coming back, handed me a few bills (as is the norm) and then sat down on the couch behind me (I have my desk right in the living room as I'm a fat old lazy...ooops family friendly and all lol).

After a second, I hear a rrrriiip, I knew the little weasel had a bubbler (he's good at hiding them from me)...I turned fast to see what was going on! Kaleb had the bubbler open before I could slow him even, I was mortified!! "WHAT are you doing to my mail" I asked and hurriedly grabbed after the bubbler. "It's for me" comes the reply as Kaleb dodges my attempt (little squirt is getting quick...and not so little lol) and quickly dumps the coins out!

Well, I finally gotr the bubbler and, after confirming it WAS for him, I noticed it said "DO NOT OPEN UNTIL OCT. 31st"....ummmm too late!! I'd tell you what he got, but only saw a glimpse of them befoer he hurried off to add them to his collection. I do know I saw a psychodelic mushroom, a geotag and a golden kiss of some kind, but not close enough to know what they were...oh, and I think I saw a Nerd but wasn't certain!

THANKS Atwells!! Kaleb really brightened up with that, I truly appreciate this! He needed a lift I believe!

That is the Red Selective Availability geocoin from the Geocoin Club. it was one of their very first coins and is rather hard to find. The Green ones are much more common because they used to give that coin to new subscribers as their first coin. The Red ones were the ones sent to those who'd subscribed in time to receive it as that month's coin.

CF30