What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

here is this weeks haul ive received through the mail.

thisweeksbooty.jpg

the earth turtle and little squirrel sig from ellipirelli, the shark attack coin and the edelweiss from my own purchases, and this morning the sig pieces from lorca.nl

thanks for the great mail guys i love it :laughing:

What would that yellow one be? It is very dainty and nice B)

hiya. that is a little yellow clay clog from lorca.nl B)

thisweeksbooty.jpg

the earth turtle and little squirrel sig from ellipirelli, the shark attack coin and the edelweiss from my own purchases, and this morning the sig pieces from lorca.nl

thanks for the great mail guys i love it :lol:

What edition of the Earth Turtle is this one. Looks dark green. I never knew that such was made.

thisweeksbooty.jpg

thanks for the great mail guys i love it :lol:

What edition of the Earth Turtle is this one. Looks dark green. I never knew that such was made.

That was 2008 v2, the re-mint.

In my mailbox I found the coins shown below. I received the 2008 Quebec coins from a trade. The Highly Addictive and Home of the Brave were a gift from the very generous IBcrashen :anibad: Thank you Larry, I love them!!

l_3312176d5deeed366c501390821ced58.jpg

~Karen

I don't know the coins showing the bird with the globe. Is this an owl? If so: can you tell me more about this coin?

In my mailbox I found the coins shown below. I received the 2008 Quebec coins from a trade. The Highly Addictive and Home of the Brave were a gift from the very generous IBcrashen :D Thank you Larry, I love them!!

l_3312176d5deeed366c501390821ced58.jpg

~Karen

I don't know the coins showing the bird with the globe. Is this an owl? If so: can you tell me more about this coin?

The bottom coin is a snow owl with a moon. It is the Quebec Geocaching Association's new coin for 2008. It is currently only available for sale to residents of Quebec. They will be for sale at a geocoin event that Moustik and I are holding in October so if anyone wants to travel.....

The bottom coin is a snow owl with a moon. It is the Quebec Geocaching Association's new coin for 2008. It is currently only available for sale to residents of Quebec. They will be for sale at a geocoin event that Moustik and I are holding in October so if anyone wants to travel.....

Would love to travel...

But too far...

Fingers X'd for a trade, one day.

Today was a great mailbox day! I got:

Dragonflies! :D:rolleyes:

coins428cr.jpg

A surprise package from Tethys C! Thank you very much, Andrew! :) I love 'em all! :D

coins432cr.jpg

& some fine feathered friends. :D

coins435cr.jpg

CF30

im envious that you have those very lovely dragonfly coins. i missed out on the sale :D you are so lucky. nice haul you got there. i love the eye candy

AHHHHH YES!!!!

Well, I have so much to brag about, but no pics to show you!!!...Yet

I have been outa the loop fer awhile now, but not out of action!!! Seems my only moments at the computer are tied up in trades and emails!

BUT...With those trades have come some Oh So great coins! :lol:

Gosh, in the past month since ive been away, I have had so many great coins come toward my way- I cant possibly go back and list every sweet day at the mailbox, so I have EVERY new I have recieved in a box just waiting for me to take pics of. Is that good enough for ya???

Were talkin an OG 05 Ammocan, WRS's BOF, Rot13, benchmarks, and all kinds of coinage that makes me drool!

I got an LE masters of Cache and a Personal from Fox and the Hound- Made me smile BIG TIME!

A few mystery coins (I have yet to post :):ph34r: )

Gosh, so many Great coins I say- I gotta show ya!!!

Kay today from Clamm came not only a killer mega coin trade, but a Sweet surprize: A Black Widow Tranquility!!! :lol: Totally unexpected and will help greatly with the trade I almost flubbed when I thought they wanted a Black Widow Spidey coin! :rolleyes: On top of that I got in the trade...

Steal Your Face

Austrailia 06

NC 05 (ya know the one with the back like the Moun10bikes)

Crop circle V1

ICU

Earthday 08 LE

Cruiserdude

Neilsenc 05

From da Funky frogs i got:

Mystery Binary!!!...Thanks Bruce!!!

2 tone United World!

Castleman traded me a:

German Tranquility- yep, Im a Mueller :blink:

Purple Haze Tranquility...Just traded off my other Tranquilities, so thats cool!

Black Widow Tranquility...Sweet! Kay- So now I have 2!!!...not fer long!!! B)

Now tell me thats not a Killer day at the PO!!! My day was already bright- But MAN, Im still shinin' :lol:

Boy Ive got some catchin up to do here! Glad to be here tonight, to at least say hey...HEY! :lol:

Just one coin in the mail today, but it really made me laugh.

Its a 2005 Colorado geocoin (thats not the funny part), the funny part is that its activation code is my last name! :)

Really??? Thats pretty cool! There was a thread about trippy activation codes...Ive had a few oddballs myself!

Today came in the mail for me... Ya Ready???

Goblindust

Blazerfan

Geonap

:) ... Tell me thats not cool! :) I think my favorite is the Blazerfan! These were meant to be a cache trade item! Says right on there..."good for one cache trade item" :)

I got my pathtags - woohoo!

I also got the 3 LE Welsh Lovespoons - such cute little coins!

And a Pocket Decoder and some more geocoin binders just showed up!!!! :ninja:

And last but definitely NOT least, I got a surprise package from geo.error:

* Chocolate sprinklies from the Netherlands YUM!

* Edelweiss coin :laughing:

* A stunning windchime :D

* Licorice YUM!

* Balou the bear for Piglet :(

* Brochure with photos about Veldhoven :(

Thank you SO MUCH Corina!! I adore my package, you are so generous and caring! :ph34r:

I'd take photos, but I seem to have misplaced my camera :laughing:

Edited by Cheesy pigs

i was very suprised today when my mailman come by.

i found a envelope in it from a family from South Lake City and i was thinking did i make a trade or so??

but i had`t so when i open the envelope there falling all colors shining stars out and it make my smile :laughing: .

also they put a very BEAUTIFUL picture in it from a SWEET dog called KOH KOH.

this is not all also i find a little NOTE with very LOVELY words and a BEAUTIFUL coin of KOH KOH.

and when i was thinking that was all there where also 4 very BEAUTIFUL pathtags and a wooden COIN.

see it your self:

mail1109001.jpg

G/BOTS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SOILING US SO MUCH:wub:

YOU REALLY MAKE MY and LORCA`S DAY :(

deprimetriste294230fr.gif I knew it would be one of those day. Third day in row that I missed out on the Pure coins nopity.gif Was hoping that there would be a few left .Thanks so much TMA and ElliPirelli, who both sent me an e-mail that they were up and others who posted on the boards about them. 2141.gif Darn work getting in the way.

Wait a minute, whats this. Pre-order on Limes yupi3ti.gif One good with one bad, ying yang going on here.

Time to check the mail. Whats this signquestion3xd.gif I know this address but c010.gif............

Ohh RSG, you`ve done it again. blob1.gif A RedWing Dave coin. dancingparty.gif A Thank You just doesn`t seem enough though.thankyou.gif

Look what i get from the mailman today, a package from tasmania

WWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT

P9130183.jpg

WWWWWHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTT

:D THank you cheesy pigs, you give me a smile from ear to ear :)

:unsure: Lizz, you have made me very happy with your generous suprise gift, you are a good friend :)

Edited by Geo.Error