What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Not in the mail but after meeting up with Mrs Geopigs...a MWGB MYSTERY PARROT (COOL), a KILLER "In Memory Of Tod" Patch for my leather vest (she's very good at making things...special) and the most beautiful wooden 6-panel picture frame with pictures of Tod, another "Tod" patch and our stats and milestones as of the time of Tod's accident!

I must say, that frame is an amazing thing, I love it immensely! I feel I must share it as well, so I will be putting a TB tag in the frame below Tod's patch and will be taking this to events to share!!

OMG Roddy, what real awesome people Geopigs sure are. They are always willing to make someone feel so good and in the perfect time people need it the most. It sounds so beautiful. We are so excited for you and cant wait to see it my friend. We cant imagine how special that really is to you. See we do have amazing peple in geocaching that are like family and that is what geocaching is all about, one big happy family. Congrads Roddy.

Sincerely,

Barry and Valarie of sweetlife

Edited by sweetlife

Today I found an envelope in my mailbox with no return address. The envelope contained an F-14 Tomcat in ant. silver and a Zoester geocoin, both are coins that I have been wanting. This wonderful surprise was sent to me from IBcrashen....THANK YOU Larry ;):cry::D I love them!!!

l_cc7315a92818631683a4f37e8c44d304.jpg

~Karen

WOW!!!! The Tomcat F-14 is so beautiful!!!!! I think I had seen and a different aeroplane once, but I do not remember now... I think it was like a stealth or something!

congrats my friend!!!! ;)

I've been laid up in bed for the past week with a bad back and not able to do much. Being home from work is no fun if you can't take advantage of it!! I can't even pick up my 5 month old son without extreme discomfort!

The four packages in my mailbox today made things a little bit better, however! Two sets of XLE gold Matryoshka (one immediately claimed by my wife), a full set of Astro coins (well, minus the Solar Eclipse version), a First Greek gold, Beaver Dude goes to GeoWoodstock VI, and three Cachestalkers!

mailbox20080829.jpg

In my mailbox was the notification letter with the special code I need to reactivate my PayPal account. Almost as exciting as when my glow-in-the-dark starfish coin arrived! Someone hacked in to my account a few weeks ago, and I've been unable to buy any new coins (or anything else) until I could verify I really am who I say I am. Funny how much more desirable things on Ebay seemed when I was unable to buy them.

I had a good week this week.

First I received 2 sets of Morpho Butterflies. I like de BN with red glitter the most :)

Today I get 2 packages: 1 with 6 12 Provinciën Geocoin race coin (in AS an AB). and 1 (from a trade with Angie) with a Gecko (funny animal series), a Tranquility German Gold and an A Bit 'O' Luck BN coin.

Now I'm sure I need more space ;)

I've been laid up in bed for the past week with a bad back and not able to do much. Being home from work is no fun if you can't take advantage of it!! I can't even pick up my 5 month old son without extreme discomfort!

The four packages in my mailbox today made things a little bit better, however! Two sets of XLE gold Matryoshka (one immediately claimed by my wife), a full set of Astro coins (well, minus the Solar Eclipse version), a First Greek gold, Beaver Dude goes to GeoWoodstock VI, and three Cachestalkers!

mailbox20080829.jpg

Hope you are up and feeling better real soon.

Here's what I got in the mail the past couple days:

DSCI0081.jpg

Two Christmas coins from eBay.

FTF Christmas coin from chqualitycoins.com

Swedish Moose coin and sig item from acadiahiker. Thanks so much acadiahiker!

Big Bean from Ladybee4T. Thanks so much Ladybee4T!

Signal Bouncer coin from avroair. Thanks so much avroair!

Edited by xboxcrazy33

Well, I haven't gotten any coins in the last 3 weeks (the largest dry spell i've ever had!!) and I am extremely HAPPY!!! ;):):)

That means that I arranged trades and purchases according to our moving schedule just about right and I won't miss anything in the mail. We've got the trailer packed to bring to my parents' farm and our flight to Seoul leaves on Sept.6. Time there for some sightseeing (caching), then onto Singapore and finally to our final destination...Perth,Au on Sept. 20.

Tired, but happy.....gg

thanks folks for the trade, the ebay buy AND the special mystery gift of the blue glow tranquility!!!!

rsg

2810146778_82ef53f0a5_o.jpg

What are those bottom 2 coins?? They are sooo cute!

those are Hr og Fru Danmark - one in each of the colours they made. personal coins, i think, and trackable. they are on geocoincollection

http://www.geocoincollection.com/cointrade...6237&page=1

joan was very sweet to trade with!

rsg

I was lucky enough to get matching tokens from Write Shop Robert and won a set of Travelbug Tags, and as always I received a lovely postcard with them. Thank you.

Also received the coins I won on ebay auctioned by 007BigD in aid of Bicycles for Humanity, many thanks for the personalised stamped penny which was an unexpected bonus.

c3b6faeb-26d7-4441-a96d-2e2fd1d3a53e.jpg

I was lucky enough to get matching tokens from Write Shop Robert and won a set of Travelbug Tags, and as always I received a lovely postcard with them. Thank you.

Also received the coins I won on ebay auctioned by 007BigD in aid of Bicycles for Humanity, many thanks for the personalised stamped penny which was an unexpected bonus.

c3b6faeb-26d7-4441-a96d-2e2fd1d3a53e.jpg

I know the adage is that it is far better to give than receive, but in the last few days I received separate gifts that made me AMAZINGLY happy that I received them :unsure:

Gifted%20Tatankas.jpg

Thank you Stephanie!!!! *Big Hug* :)

Antique Copper - Brown Tatanka Pejula

Soldier Tatanka Pejula (looks diamond encrusted to me :D )

Ooh! I like the Soldier Tatanka!!! :) Lovely one!

CF30

I know the adage is that it is far better to give than receive, but in the last few days I received separate gifts that made me AMAZINGLY happy that I received them :unsure:

Gifted%20Tatankas.jpg

Thank you Stephanie!!!! *Big Hug* :)

Soldier Tatanka Pejula (looks diamond encrusted to me :D )

I love the silver and red/white/blue ones! :)

Got a package today from Groundspeak. It contained ten (10!) "Waymarking Bounty" geocoins. Best part is, they were free. ;-) All you had to do was post ten waymarks in the "Seattle Art & Seek" category. Ah, it's hard to beat free coins.

Edited by JJG10101

Recieved From BlueCherry as part of the cointest an Okinawa Coin I do not know alot about this coin so if anyone else can teach me email. Would like to know. This coin is nickle finish.

Thank You bluecherry!

OkinawaBlue.jpg

It also came with a BlueCherry signature item very nice. Sorry for the poor pic.

I know the adage is that it is far better to give than receive, but in the last few days I received separate gifts that made me AMAZINGLY happy that I received them :laughing:

Gifted%20Tatankas.jpg

Thank you Stephanie!!!! *Big Hug* :laughing:

Soldier Tatanka Pejula (looks diamond encrusted to me :laughing: )

:sad::anicute::sad: I just love these coins!!! :D:laughing::laughing:

Congrats my friend!!!! :blink:

Oh what a day! In no particular order:

* 5 Tranquilities: Rose Glow, Yellow Glow, Pink Sepp & Berta, Nickel Back Widow and Nickel 'Light'.

* Eragon and Sapphira

* Fazanten

* Geocaching Top 40

* Geocache America

* Ellandel Australia Nickel

* The Satellite Series - Navstar

* Pink Pachyderm - Urban Cacher

* SquareBear - Wilderness Cacher

* Night Hunter 2008 (glitter)

* Gold Earth Turtle 2007

and a very cool extra :rolleyes:

Thanks traders/sellers/gifters! <_<

Oh what a day! In no particular order:

* 5 Tranquilities: Rose Glow, Yellow Glow, Pink Sepp & Berta, Nickel Back Widow and Nickel 'Light'.

* Eragon and Sapphira

* Fazanten

* Geocaching Top 40

* Geocache America

* Ellandel Australia Nickel

* The Satellite Series - Navstar

* Pink Pachyderm - Urban Cacher

* SquareBear - Wilderness Cacher

* Night Hunter 2008 (glitter)

* Gold Earth Turtle 2007

and a very cool extra :rolleyes:

Thanks traders/sellers/gifters! <_<

Oh behave :unsure: , Don't tease us . . . And what was your "very cool extra"?

we went & picked up 27 caches yesterday & when we got home the mailbox was full.......I'm not very good at taking pics, but I try...........lol we found tsuns horse here in Hooterville in a cache also. THANKS to all who traded............... . .

000_0007-1.jpg

TSUNBACK-1.jpg

TSUNFRONT-1.jpg

When taking the pics indoors, the shutter will be open for too long to hold the camera still. Try holding it firmly against some stable object to substitute for a tripod.

here is this weeks haul ive received through the mail.

thisweeksbooty.jpg

the earth turtle and little squirrel sig from ellipirelli, the shark attack coin and the edelweiss from my own purchases, and this morning the sig pieces from lorca.nl

thanks for the great mail guys i love it :laughing:

Edited by paganfrog

here is this weeks haul ive received through the mail.

thisweeksbooty.jpg

the earth turtle and little squirrel sig from ellipirelli, the shark attack coin and the edelweiss from my own purchases, and this morning the sig pieces from lorca.nl

thanks for the great mail guys i love it :laughing:

What would that yellow one be? It is very dainty and nice B)