What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Got this last week. Have been very busy working and had to charge the camera. This is just to pretty not to show. This is a special coin given to me by TSUN, made all the more special by 0R0B0RUS kindly wire wrapping it for me. This coin now joins my "very special coins that have great value to me" collection. Thanks! Jodi

wirewrap2.jpg

wirewrap.jpg

Edited by Team FIREBOY

Got this last week. Have been very busy working and had to charge the camera. This is just to pretty not to show. This is a special coin given to me by TSUN, made all the more special by 0R0B0RUS kindly wire wrapping it for me. This coin now joins my "very special coins that have great value to me" collection. Thanks! Jodi

wirewrap2.jpg

wirewrap.jpg

:D:yikes: Beautiful :P:P

wirewrap2.jpg

wirewrap.jpg

Yes, absolutely georgous! I have sent PMs to Oroborus both through Geocaching and and email off the personal website and never get an answer. Any suggestions? I have a coin I dearly would like wrapped. Maybe just to busy.

The work is just lovely and made so special with that coin.

Today I received my heart's desire coin:

SOUTHWEST NOVA SCOTIA , a scarce coin I had been seeking since I started collecting. Special to me because some of my ancestors hail from NS and settled here on Mt. Desert Island. This coin is beautiful, 10X more attractive than the pictures in the trading gallery! Thanks for the trade, Trena!! :yikes:

wirewrap2.jpg

wirewrap.jpg

Very Beautiful and Stunning. When I saw this my mouth dropped. I would be honored to wear it, but I bet it is just to nice to wear.

Valarie of sweetlife

[pics]

Yes, absolutely georgous! I have sent PMs to Oroborus both through Geocaching and and email off the personal website and never get an answer. Any suggestions? I have a coin I dearly would like wrapped. Maybe just to busy.

My apologies Lois-Ann. I had filed your msgs and simply forgot to reply. I would love to wrap your coin. Check your email for my reply.

:yikes:

Even with Fay still blowing at the door the Mail man has made our mini vacation cooped up in the house really nice.

Today we received:

You Never Forget your First

Bronze John Harrison

Fictional Character - Angel

FENG SHUI Compass

BEIJING Observatory

Woodsy Owl Give A Hoot Don't Pollute!

Yesterday & Earlier This week:

Cache Gods Geocoin

Cache Critters: Baa

Chinese Fan

Japanese Fan

Sailboat Suncatcher Geocoin

Key to the Cache 2008

Leprechaun Geocoin

Smokey Bear Geocoin

Earth Day 2008 Geocoin

Toucan Geocoin

Macaw Geocoin

These aren't coins but About 2 weeks ago we received these awesome ones:

Ruby GeoGem

Diamond GeoGem

Emerald GeoGem

Most all have pages with pictures and are in our profile list

Still working on the top six we just got out of the mail. Feels like Christmas...

Edited by Flatouts

[pics]

My apologies Lois-Ann. I had filed your msgs and simply forgot to reply. I would love to wrap your coin. Check your email for my reply.

:yikes:

Oh, email checked and I am floating on a cloud! Thank you very much. You have mail, too!

Package is ready and will ship in the AM.

:):P Lorca.nl :):) , you grazy girl :ph34r: , you keep suprise and suprise me :)

:) you are a good friend, thank you for the card with the beautiful poem and for the key coin, this one will always remind you. :)

Btw love the dutch shoe you made:D

photo follow

Edited by Geo.Error

A couple of weeks ago, I received a letter from Ambrosia!!! I was deeply honored with that letter!!!

inside, there were 3 coins!!! A Groundspeak Lackeys 2007 geocoin, a Groundspeak Volunteer geocoin 2008, and the volunteer 2005 geocoin (Groundspeak coin too)!!!!

see now why I feel so honored???

I know that the Signal is the owner of the lackeys coin! I am also waiting the adoptions for the volunteer geocoins! their activation code is a secret! WOW!!!

I also received 2 other letters from friends!!! What a surprise!!! I found a Greek geocoin (AG), a personal coin from a friend (the one with the tower) and... a geocoin with....my name on it!!!! Gatoulis!!!!

How that happent??? It is the geocaching all in one 2008 geocoin! He ordered some with his name, other geocachers did the same, and the company told them that if they ordered some more, they would get a disscount! I think that is what he told me! So he had the idea to order with my name!!! This is the only one I have!!! I have no idea how many were minted!!! I have no idea what was the minimum for these coins!

But it was a huge surprise!!!! :D

04c7510a.jpg

:D Woo Hoo!!! :D

Here's what I had waiting for me when I got home from work today...

08232008.jpg

I received my Celtic Hourglass pendant from Lorca along with a signature wooden shoe and a thank you card!! Many thanks Lorca! I also got my Alien Compass Rose coins!!! Two silver and two gold!!! The picture doesn't do them justice, you've got to see them sparkling in the sunlight!!!

Can't wait to see what Monday's mail brings...

Friday I got a box of memories. Not really, but when I was a little girl I used to watch the Nickelodion Show "Pinwheel", every time I look at these coins the song from that show pops into my head and I'm stuck with it, it makes me smile!

pinwheel01.jpgpinwheel02.jpg

pinwheel03.jpg

pinwheel05.jpgpinwheel04.jpg

More information can be found on my blog. www.wicksworksdesigns.blogspot.com

A couple of weeks ago, I received a letter from Ambrosia!!! I was deeply honored with that letter!!!

inside, there were 3 coins!!! A Groundspeak Lackeys 2007 geocoin, a Groundspeak Volunteer geocoin 2008, and the volunteer 2005 geocoin (Groundspeak coin too)!!!!

see now why I feel so honored???

I know that the Signal is the owner of the lackeys coin! I am also waiting the adoptions for the volunteer geocoins! their activation code is a secret! WOW!!!

I also received 2 other letters from friends!!! What a surprise!!! I found a Greek geocoin (AG), a personal coin from a friend (the one with the tower) and... a geocoin with....my name on it!!!! Gatoulis!!!!

How that happent??? It is the geocaching all in one 2008 geocoin! He ordered some with his name, other geocachers did the same, and the company told them that if they ordered some more, they would get a disscount! I think that is what he told me! So he had the idea to order with my name!!! This is the only one I have!!! I have no idea how many were minted!!! I have no idea what was the minimum for these coins!

But it was a huge surprise!!!! :D

04c7510a.jpg

Now those are some nice coins! You hold on to those! I would love to get my hands on a couple of those beauties! Congrat's Gatoulis!

I've not ordered or traded any coins in quite awhile, my mailbox has seemed so sad! Today however, some coin mail came my way, THANKS!!

From SweetLife: A bikerdog copper and their SWEET copper pathtag!! NICE!!! THANKS Barry and Val, copper is my favorite metal!! The Bikerdog coin means a lot to me and has made me very happy!!

From The Peters Trio: A Here Comes the Sun coin. Have never seen these before, NICE!! It's also copper and is a nice suncatcher coin!! THANKS Danean, I LOVE IT!!! I can't stop looking at it!

A great day indeed!!

I received a red Parrot From Write Shop Robert as part of his Birthday Cointest Happy Birthday WSR

While my picture is not so good the coin is spectacular in dark red and black nickel lines. Across the breast is "cointest Winner" and in white on the black tail feathers is WSR. Nice Job on this coin WSR!

I love the coin and obviously it is exciting for me I also recieved a post card of Mount Hope, (I need all the hope I can get)

WSR-Birthday.jpg

Thanks for the Cointest and Winnings a great mailbox Find!

Look what i got in my mailbox, 2 package

one from Laval k9

P8260055_1.jpg

:laughing: Thank you very much laval k9 for this big suprise, you made me very happy :laughing:

And one from Jellyfish

P8260056_1.jpg

:laughing: Thank you very much Jellyfish for this big suprise, you have made me very happy :anicute::sad:

I was a very lucky woman today, thank you both

Its nice to come home to padded mailers that you weren't expecting or had forgotten about!! LOL

I received:

Canine Cachers v1 which completes the series for me

Summerandnana GWVI bear and sig item--I am in awe of those sig items after trying to make them myself!

Red Parrot and a postcard from a WriteShopRobert cointest. Red is my favorite color!

Last but definitely not least--Live To Cache coin gifted to me from Sweetlife in memory of my friend Tod. This means so much to me!

Thank you my friends!

dca63fa9-92b3-43cf-8a8e-e54575632faa.jpg

Got my cointest winnig from LadyBee4T Thank you Very much :

Color sky heaven alic

Color sky rose carithe

Arisari and crimson

CHORUS

Lord kiss me once more

Fill me with song

Kiss me once more

So I may, so I may

CHORUS

Cannot believe what I see

All I have wished for will be

All of our race proud and free

:(:huh:

w00t! I got my eagerly awaited for Jellyfish Pathtags!!!! Thanks so much Jellyfish, they are just the cutest!!!! I shall send you mine when they are minted :D Customs decided to open the letter, but didn't take the tags thank goodness!

And I got a Creacher pathtag :laughing: Thanks Mark!

I also received probably the most beautifully presented trade I have ever had. Thankyou so much PabloTurtle I really appreciated the extra!!! :D

Not in the mail but after meeting up with Mrs Geopigs...a MWGB MYSTERY PARROT (COOL), a KILLER "In Memory Of Tod" Patch for my leather vest (she's very good at making things...special) and the most beautiful wooden 6-panel picture frame with pictures of Tod, another "Tod" patch and our stats and milestones as of the time of Tod's accident!

I must say, that frame is an amazing thing, I love it immensely! I feel I must share it as well, so I will be putting a TB tag in the frame below Tod's patch and will be taking this to events to share!!

Edited by Rockin Roddy

Not in the mail but after meeting up with Mrs Geopigs...a MWGB MYSTERY PARROT (COOL), a KILLER "In Memory Of Tod" Patch for my leather vest (she's very good at making things...special) and the most beautiful wooden 6-panel picture frame with pictures of Tod, another "Tod" patch and our stats and milestones as of the time of Tod's accident!

I must say, that frame is an amazing thing, I love it immensely! I feel I must share it as well, so I will be putting a TB tag in the frame below Tod's patch and will be taking this to events to share!!

Awesome, and better than any stack of Coins!!

Today I found an envelope in my mailbox with no return address. The envelope contained an F-14 Tomcat in ant. silver and a Zoester geocoin, both are coins that I have been wanting. This wonderful surprise was sent to me from IBcrashen....THANK YOU Larry :laughing::D:D I love them!!!

l_cc7315a92818631683a4f37e8c44d304.jpg

~Karen