What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

I am a little late with posting this, but it´s been a day after my grandma died that this arrived.

I got my hearts desire in the mail, the quadcacher, from a trade with sparticus06. As a little something extra I found his pathtag, the first one I have ever seen :anibad:

Thank you so much...

So sorry to hear about your grandma. Hope the coin at the pathtag brought a small smile and cheer. Enjoy them and I was glad to have helped with your hearts desire

Mustang Joni's new coin, looks real nice (Grassy..... ahh nevermind, lol :anibad: )

888 Infinity coin (TX one) Thanks MJ

888 Infinity coin (GA one) Thanks AG

Package from Tokyo Blossom that was sent to Cody the Cowboy:

Ginormous Grow Frog

Growable Farm Animals

Grow a Turtle

Grow Animals

(LOL Rooksie, I think I threw Cody away. I was gonna make him into a traveling TB but I was in cleaning mode one day and after he shrunk from sitting in the sun, he looked a bit rough and I trashed him :) ) I'll get some pics of that frog, that thing looks kinda big when it's done.... lmao.

Wow! A few short months ago, Cody was "the one" and now he goes in the garbage! Aren't we quite fickle!

Ok, I went to th P.O. today and shipped off most of my latest trades. PengoMommy, The Wolf Pack, grodan & fiabus, Dressel Dragons, the jesters, Two Happy Hikers, Mauison, DaFunkyFrogs, & Atlanta Gal watch your mail boxes. One of those packages contains - in addition to the traded coin(s) - the extra Mystery Parrot I found while at MWGB. It's really, really tiny so be careful while emptying the mailer. :laughing: Let me know when you get it!!! :P

CF30

Edited by Crowesfeat30

They weren't in my mailbox... I picked these up at today's geocoin event in Halifax.

trades20080816.jpg

I fulfilled quite a few heart's desire quests today with:

Canadian Forces Geocachers #3

ACGA New Brunswick LE Satin Gold

ACGA Newfoundland LE Satin Gold

ACGA Nova Scotia Nickel

I also picked up a

Cachers4Christ Satin Silver

Support Our Troops Nickel

And the XLE event coin + a pin

Ok, I went to th P.O. today and shipped off most of my latest trades. PengoMommy, The Wolf Pack, grodan & fiabus, Dressel Dragons, the jesters, Two Happy Hikers, Mauison, DaFunkyFrogs, & Atlanta Gal watch your mail boxes. One of those packages contains - in addition to the traded coin(s) - the extra Mystery Parrot I found while at MWGB. It's really, really tiny so be careful while emptying the mailer. :laughing: Let me know when you get it!!! :P

CF30

That's so nice of you!! WOW! Anxiously awaiting by mail box just in case....

Not in the mail but at Tod's services today:

An Angel Baby coin From Sweetlife (who made the long trek from Wisconsin to deep lower Michigan for Tod's services, MUCH appreciated my friends!! I wish I had had more time to visit with you, there were soooo many people)! THANKS for the great coin!!

A MWGB 2008 Welcome Aboard event coin and the set of LHD II coins I recently auctioned off from Geopigs. THANKS!! I will be activating the copper XLE LHD II coin and letting friends discover it with memories of Tod! The gold and silver will be activated and released in Tod's memory!

Tod's services were followed by a slow ride around Devil's Lake by about 50 or so motorcycles of which I was honored to be a part! Tod led the way riding shotgun with his brother! The geocaching community was well represented by a great group of MiGO family members!

GRIZ SEASON FOOTBALL TICKETS! Man I love football season! Can't wait to get sunburned for the 1st 2 months and then freeze my arse off for the next 2, lose my voice screaming, lose my hearing from the deafening crowd noise, stomach aches from too much crappy food consumed, stress over close games and missed passes and worry about hitting a deer or elk on my drive to and from the game...... lmao. Woooohooooo.

Nope didn't get any coins and I don't even mind :laughing:

Tod's services were followed by a slow ride around Devil's Lake by about 50 or so motorcycles of which I was honored to be a part! Tod led the way riding shotgun with his brother! The geocaching community was well represented by a great group of MiGO family members!

this sounds quite touchingly beautiful and even without knowing y'all, sounds like the perfect send-off.

take care...

rsg

I received a package from Lorca.nl that I had won in a cointest. It contained two handmade signature items that are beautiful a dogs paw hand cut & painted, and a clay/ceramic wooden shoe hand painted also that really gives you a foreign feeling. It is little but has a good bit of weight to it when you hold it, a wonderful signature item!

The coin is caching on the moon one I do not have and did not know existed. Even better the ring both front and back glows in the dark! (I just love glow in the Dark!)

Lorca-NL.jpg

Thanks Lorca!

Edited by BrierPatch

A green Earth Turtle 2008! Since I came to the boards after the Earth Turtles were already gone, I had to resort to eBay. Ended up getting it for $13.00 including shipping! Really is an amazingly awesome and beautiful coin! Now my collection stands at 4 coins! :rolleyes:

Edited by xboxcrazy33

Today I had an absolutely gonzo coin day! :)

First I opened a wonderful suprise package from Fox & the Hound:

coins383cr.jpg

Three beautiful coins from Chris. :) Thank you sooooo much! I love them all!!! :rolleyes:

Then in six other packages:

coins391cr.jpg

Top row:

From Two Happy Hikers, their personal coin. :)

From ElliPirelli a really cool South Germany Two-Tone. Thank you, Carola! You didn't have to do that, but THANK YOU!! :)

From Mauison an antique bronze (or gold?) Abomination coin. TFTT! :)

Second row:

From the jesters a BN Narmer & 888 Texas. TFTT! :)

From PengoMommy Beaver Dude goes to Rendez Vous Quebec. TFTT, Chantal! B)

Bottom row:

From Chibi Dragon two of her MWGB Parrots. Thank you Brenda! :)

Oh & here is a picture of the butterflies I got yesterday :) :

coins387cr.jpg

CF30

Today I had an absolutely gonzo coin day! :)

First I opened a wonderful suprise package from Fox & the Hound:

coins383cr.jpg

Three beautiful coins from Chris. :) Thank you sooooo much! I love them all!!! :rolleyes:

Then in six other packages:

coins391cr.jpg

Top row:

From Two Happy Hikers, their personal coin. :)

From ElliPirelli a really cool South Germany Two-Tone. Thank you, Carola! You didn't have to do that, but THANK YOU!! :)

From Mauison an antique bronze (or gold?) Abomination coin. TFTT! :)

Second row:

From the jesters a BN Narmer & 888 Texas. TFTT! :)

From PengoMommy Beaver Dude goes to Rendez Vous Quebec. TFTT, Chantal! B)

Bottom row:

From Chibi Dragon two of her MWGB Parrots. Thank you Brenda! :)

Oh & here is a picture of the butterflies I got yesterday :) :

coins387cr.jpg

CF30

Cool. I have just started my collection. I just got in the mail today the 888 NJ purple coin and copper celtic sun coin. I got a seize the day coin on Friday.

What an awesome mail day today WOOT! WOOT!

Birthday Mission

Trade

and

2 wonderful surprises

Look for yourself :D

Geocoin092.jpg

Thank you so much lorca.nl for the most wonderful sig item I love it!!!! ;)

Thank you for the trade and extras Acadiahiker ;)

Thank you for my birthday mission BisonWoman :wub:

Thank you oh Mr. Bug Esquire ;):wub: :wub:

I got a fantastic surprise in the mail today. It was a wonderful coin from Solan109 for my birthday. Very unexpected but greatly appreciated. Thanks so much Solan!!!! You're the best..

IMG_3845.jpg

OMG! What is that coin called??? I NEED ONE! My dad is from Sweden, so I have eaten Prinsesstårta since I was a baby. In fact, when I was in Sweden last summer, I almost ate a whole one by myself (it's just too good)! It is my all time favorite dessert! I would really love to know what that coin is called! Thanks!

No coins (I haven't traded or bought a coin in quite some time now), but a BEAUTIFUL card from Kay of Team Amaroo...Kay, the card reaally lifted my spirits today, never worry about being intrusive my friend!!

Thanks for the kind words and words of condolence!! And, THANKS for the prayers, I truly hope they help!

today i got a 888 event coin sent to me after my pleas for getting one, by the very helpful cache_in_hand. its the first coin ive received in a while because i cant afford to just keep buying coins whever i see one i want so i cant make many trades either due to that reason.

thankyou so much to cache in hand for this very good trade. i will be shipping a return trade coin off to you when i get a good one for you. :D

Oh! well a couple of days ago, I received a beautiful coin from Naomi, a Thor's hummer, 2 tone (BN & nickel)!!!

Today I got a surprice!!! Lorca sended me a beautiful coin with a cat, and her signature item, a Netherlnds shoe that she made!!!Great job!!! Thank you sooo much!!!!!!! WOW!!!! :D

Today wasn't just a good day -- it was a spectacular day!

In the mail I received:

Slovakia 2007 antique gold

Australia 2007 two-tone

Montreal 2007 antique silver and antique copper

And in the middle there? I didn't even know these existed until the Geoca$h IV event this past weekend. And today at another event Brian of 3geeks traded these nigh-unique copper and gold non-trackable Cape Breton geocoins for a single coin (because he didn't think it was far to trade non-trackables 1:1 for trackables!!!) Thanks Brian!

mailbox20080820.jpg

I got a "Loved your cache" "FTF" "Fortune Favors the Bold" in red and a "Signal Germany" (there goes my geocoin fund for the month...lol)

lyc_green1.jpg

ftf-1-01.jpg

fatessilver2.jpg

signov1-01.jpg

Also got my trade from Tschakko in the form of a Bulgarian Mystic which is very cool looking

465_0.jpg

Also got a box with my extra XM radio dock and antenna. What a great day it has been

Edited by Sparticus06