What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Well..hmmmm what to do. I have only 1 bean left...okay I'll send one to Solan, since she asked first. DaFunky Frogs, The Wolf Pack and Gatoulis... I'll send you some coinage too, just not big beans, sorry.

To those listed above, email me your addresses and I will put the coins in the mail to you.

Done... happy to bring more smiles to folks when they go to their mailboxes!!!!!

Edited by Team FIREBOY

It was a GREAT day today. My "secret" hearts desire was fulfilled today. I come home from visiting the in-laws camping and there is an envelope on my computer chair. No return addy, but some stamps that tell me it is from over-seas. Thinking here...my trade?...nah.

There is something nice sized inside. I carefully open the envelope and instantly recognize the pic on the card. The inscription inside reads "You love the most beautiful animal on earth. So we send you a little dragon. also a little coin from Germany We hope you enjoy it. Greetings lorca.nl"

I am touched by this. It makes me so happy to receive one of these ever so cool and cute paws with a really cute little dragon charm on it. Bet that bugger was hard to find. Our girls and my wife love it too. I am currently tryin to make a sig item shelf and as soon as it is done, this will be placed in the best spot, right in the middle. Thank you so much lorca.nl, I have been wanting one of those paws and now you have made me so very happy. And yes I love the coin since it is from Germany. It is very cool How can I ever repay you?

The card, coin and Paw print with a dragon.

IMG_0299.jpg

The girls and the Paw print

IMG_0302.jpg

Edited by Sparticus06

I've had a couple of good weeks, but not enough time to post. Here's a sampling:

mailbox20080808.jpg

And from Geo.Error, this wonderful handmade sig item!!!

geoerror29.jpg

My wife would especially like to thank you for a touch of Dutch to remind her of the Netherlands. :rolleyes: Its going to have a special place in our Delft display cabinet.

Edited by E&Cplus3

It was a GREAT day today. My "secret" hearts desire was fulfilled today. I come home from visiting the in-laws camping and there is an envelope on my computer chair. No return addy, but some stamps that tell me it is from over-seas. Thinking here...my trade?...nah.

There is something nice sized inside. I carefully open the envelope and instantly recognize the pic on the card. The inscription inside reads "You love the most beautiful animal on earth. So we send you a little dragon. also a little coin from Germany We hope you enjoy it. Greetings lorca.nl"

I am touched by this. It makes me so happy to receive one of these ever so cool and cute paws with a really cute little dragon charm on it. Bet that bugger was hard to find. Our girls and my wife love it too. I am currently tryin to make a sig item shelf and as soon as it is done, this will be placed in the best spot, right in the middle. Thank you so much lorca.nl, I have been wanting one of those paws and now you have made me so very happy. And yes I love the coin since it is from Germany. It is very cool How can I ever repay you?

IMG_0299.jpg

IMG_0302.jpg

WOW!!! congrats Sparticus!!! :)

What coin is the silver one?? It has a cat on it?????? WOW!!! Lorca! Where did you find it??? :)

Is there a possibility to scan it so I can see it better? Please????! :huh:

I love the photo with Lorca!!!! A beautiful Dalmatian Dog smile!!!! :D

Well..hmmmm what to do. I have only 1 bean left...okay I'll send one to Solan, since she asked first. DaFunky Frogs, The Wolf Pack and Gatoulis... I'll send you some coinage too, just not big beans, sorry.

To those listed above, email me your addresses and I will put the coins in the mail to you.

Done... happy to bring more smiles to folks when they go to their mailboxes!!!!!

Congrats Solan!!! :huh:

Oh! Team Fireboy! Thank you so much for your offer, but really?

Unfortunatelly I do not have anything to trade and I was just kidding with the photos! I will send you an email...

And...I really like the dancing cat! I am wondering if I can put it as my signature! :)

I've had a couple of good weeks, but not enough time to post. Here's a sampling:

mailbox20080808.jpg

Whats the name of the bottom left with the mirrowed Swan???

It's gorgeous!!!

But all of them are really nice.

I know Rokop quite well, but couldn't get his personal coin, yet....

That is the Abomination geocoin, inspired by the book Abomination by Colleen Coble. I've never read it, so I don't know what the significance of the swan is.

IMG_0299.jpg

IMG_0302.jpg

WOW!!! congrats Sparticus!!! :)

What coin is the silver one?? It has a cat on it?????? WOW!!! Lorca! Where did you find it??? :D

Is there a possibility to scan it so I can see it better? Please????! :blink:

I love the photo with Lorca!!!! A beautiful Dalmatian Dog smile!!!! :)

Gatoulis if you wait a few days you can see it better :D

Not in the mail but while at MWGB:

MWGBcoins005cr.jpg

MWGBcoins010cr.jpg

MWGBcoins020cr.jpg

MWGBcoins029cr.jpg

59 geocoins traded & purchased and 16 pathtags, not to mention the 10 MWGB Parrots I managed to trade for ;)

MWGBcoins032cr.jpg

(one is Earlybird and one is Thanks)

CF30

WOW! I love the group MWGB parrots!! Really cute! What is the frog geocoin?? The one before tadpole's?? Thanks!!

Woww, So many nice and cute coins you got at the bash! There are many amnimalshaped I didn´t even knew was made. So many I can not even ask of all.

Frogs, frogprinces (love those), ducks and the new parrotcoins so cute, and a Jellyfish coin (still trying to figure out how to get one).

Hope you all had a great time.

Tomorrow is a new day with hopefully something fun in the mailbox, empty today.

We are off for a weeks holiday so I hope the coinmail is piling while we´re gone. ;)

grodan Karin

Wow, who made the owl and moon? Great trades! Glad to see Celtic Cache Trio got theirs in hand in time :)

The owl and moon coin is the new Quebec Geocaching Association 2008 geocoin. :D:laughing: It was minted by Landsharkz and is currently only available to Quebec residents. There are 3 finishes; reg silver, Antique Gold LE and an 'XLE' in black nickel.

Wow, who made the owl and moon? Great trades! Glad to see Celtic Cache Trio got theirs in hand in time :D

The owl and moon coin is the new Quebec Geocaching Association 2008 geocoin. :laughing::) It was minted by Landsharkz and is currently only available to Quebec residents. There are 3 finishes; reg silver, Antique Gold LE and an 'XLE' in black nickel.

Tell me you got a couple extras!.... please? B)

Wow, who made the owl and moon? Great trades! Glad to see Celtic Cache Trio got theirs in hand in time :D

The owl and moon coin is the new Quebec Geocaching Association 2008 geocoin. :laughing::) It was minted by Landsharkz and is currently only available to Quebec residents. There are 3 finishes; reg silver, Antique Gold LE and an 'XLE' in black nickel.

DITTO!!!!!!!

DITTO!!!!!!!

Wow, who made the owl and moon? Great trades! Glad to see Celtic Cache Trio got theirs in hand in time B)

The owl and moon coin is the new Quebec Geocaching Association 2008 geocoin. :laughing::D It was minted by Landsharkz and is currently only available to Quebec residents. There are 3 finishes; reg silver, Antique Gold LE and an 'XLE' in black nickel.

Did some one say black nickel :D I would love to trade for a black nickel owl and moon coin if anyone has an extra :)

I received two very special packages from two nice geocoin friends today ;)

I received a handmade lorca.nl sig item with her paw print and it has a star attached to it too :D for those who know me well know I really love stars and collect star stuff, though that wasn't why it was sent to me :) Thank you so much Anne for your thoughtfulness!! I love it!!! :D

I also received a package from RedShoesGirl with several sig items in it and I thank you as well!!! I think maybe if I wear this ultra cool arrowhead necklace you made to a cowboy shoot it might bring me better luck!! Thank you so much for everything!!! I love them all!

We are leaving for camping for 4 days so when I get back I'll try to upload some pics then but thank you both for your thoughtfulness!! :(

Wow, who made the owl and moon? Great trades! Glad to see Celtic Cache Trio got theirs in hand in time ;)

The owl and moon coin is the new Quebec Geocaching Association 2008 geocoin. :D:) It was minted by Landsharkz and is currently only available to Quebec residents. There are 3 finishes; reg silver, Antique Gold LE and an 'XLE' in black nickel.

Tell me you got a couple extras!.... please? :D

Chris, the CCT coins turned out far better than I expected. I had seen every mint sample along the way since I travel their area weekly. I was lucky enough to get a set at MWGB, and it's some of your best work :D But, then again, when do you bad work?

On a separate note, you mean people actually want this set of Quebec 2008 coins I have for trade? Hmmm. Didn't realize the black nickel was the XLE . . . . :(

Mustang Joni's new coin, looks real nice (Grassy..... ahh nevermind, lol ;) )

888 Infinity coin (TX one) Thanks MJ

888 Infinity coin (GA one) Thanks AG

Package from Tokyo Blossom that was sent to Cody the Cowboy:

Ginormous Grow Frog

Growable Farm Animals

Grow a Turtle

Grow Animals

(LOL Rooksie, I think I threw Cody away. I was gonna make him into a traveling TB but I was in cleaning mode one day and after he shrunk from sitting in the sun, he looked a bit rough and I trashed him :( ) I'll get some pics of that frog, that thing looks kinda big when it's done.... lmao.

Wow, who made the owl and moon? Great trades! Glad to see Celtic Cache Trio got theirs in hand in time :)

The owl and moon coin is the new Quebec Geocaching Association 2008 geocoin. :D:D It was minted by Landsharkz and is currently only available to Quebec residents. There are 3 finishes; reg silver, Antique Gold LE and an 'XLE' in black nickel.

Tell me you got a couple extras!.... please? :D

Chris, the CCT coins turned out far better than I expected. I had seen every mint sample along the way since I travel their area weekly. I was lucky enough to get a set at MWGB, and it's some of your best work ;) But, then again, when do you bad work?

On a separate note, you mean people actually want this set of Quebec 2008 coins I have for trade? Hmmm. Didn't realize the black nickel was the XLE . . . . :D

Thanks Moops, you just know Fox is going to be hammering down my door for one anyway so I could definitely see a trade happening :(

have to use this pun again, but a beary good day at the mailbox today. TWO heart's desires were acquired in a fabu trade, the castle man star bn and the AG whitebear. a glow tranq that i had initially and then traded away and a bitten again by whitebear AND some pathtags. the more i see of those the more i like. going to have to have some made one of these days.

the star completes the set!

2763490589_a059fc970d_o.jpg

rsg

Edited by RedShoesGirl

I received a lovely 888 Infinity Event (Texas) geocoin from MustangJoni and a lovely little extra surprise, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

(LOL Rooksie, I think I threw Cody away. I was gonna make him into a traveling TB but I was in cleaning mode one day and after he shrunk from sitting in the sun, he looked a bit rough and I trashed him ;) ) I'll get some pics of that frog, that thing looks kinda big when it's done.... lmao.

DOH....I have been really behind these days. I am sorry to hear that Cody's drinking problem led to him getting trashed; sounds like the magic wore off :(

a GeoScooter coin from BlueMotMot! I'm excited to have a coin to match my scooter, I'm going to activate it in a little bit.

and-

some of the packages I mailed the other day came back for insufficient postage... I don't understand why some get through and others get sent back??? they aren't any thicker than 3/4 inch, so I use the 83 and 17 cent stamps... So I have to resend those out tomorrow, just may go to the PO if I have time.

a GeoScooter coin from BlueMotMot! I'm excited to have a coin to match my scooter, I'm going to activate it in a little bit.

and-

some of the packages I mailed the other day came back for insufficient postage... I don't understand why some get through and others get sent back??? they aren't any thicker than 3/4 inch, so I use the 83 and 17 cent stamps... So I have to resend those out tomorrow, just may go to the PO if I have time.

We get coin trades all the time that people dont put enought postage on them and we end of having to pay for them when we receive them. Does this happen to alot of people. We have always paid it and never said anything to anyone who we trade with, just not in our nature, but are always wondering if this happends alot.

Thanks Again, Barry and Valarie of sweetlife

Been awhile, but I received a few trades this week!

Bikini Bottom Feeders! :ph34r: Yeah, it's all that and a bag o' chips! :)

NorthWest England coin! Every bit as cool as I thought it might be and then some. If you haven't nabbed one yet, don't wait. This might just be one of the coolest I've seen to slip under the high-demand radar :huh:

Geocaching Dragon (AS) and Big Dipper (Four Dragons) geocoins! Awesome 3d and a personal poker chip to boot :) Thanks for the trade!

A very good week so far :D

and-

We get coin trades all the time that people dont put enought postage on them and we end of having to pay for them when we receive them. Does this happen to alot of people. We have always paid it and never said anything to anyone who we trade with, just not in our nature, but are always wondering if this happends alot.

Thanks Again, Barry and Valarie of sweetlife

I have received trades with varying amounts of postage including a coin in a regular envelope with 1 regular .44 cent stamp. I have never had to pay additional postage on any of the coins I have received.

I have never received a package marked with insufficient postage and I have received the gambit of overpaid to underpaid postage. The most interesting thing for me is that I get A LOT of uncancelled stamps on my geocoin packages. (& it seems to happen over and over again from the same people)

I am a little late with posting this, but it´s been a day after my grandma died that this arrived.

I got my hearts desire in the mail, the quadcacher, from a trade with sparticus06. As a little something extra I found his pathtag, the first one I have ever seen :ph34r:

Thank you so much...