What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

When I arrived back home in New Zealand from my trip to Western Australia, a lovely bulging parcel was waiting for me from Karin of grodan & fiabus from Sweden.

Oh my goodness - she had down some investigation - not only was there trades for geocoins, also chocolate - Yum! - a rubber duckie, which I collect and heaps and heaps of butterfly stickers.

I am so overwhelmed.

2715405597_478a20fe48_m.jpg2715405363_b570f27ca2_m.jpg

So many goodies....

Caching on the moon geocoins,

Grodan personal geocoins, including a LE !

A giant geojelly, a grab bag swag geocoin and a personal path tag, along with grodan fridge magnet (I just got a new fridge too to put it on!)

Thanks Karin!

There was more in my mail-box, a very lucky day

hond.gif

woeeeffffff Error's first geocoin, he got this coin from Amber woeeefffff

P7300281_1.jpg

2 coins to set free in the netherlands, 1 coin for error woeeefff, 2 books from australian with marvalous pictures, i am drooling , a postcard and a cd with photo's from australian, also caching photo's

Mischief's Crew, thanks for this big suprise package, we love your homeland, it is more pretty as i thought and i thought it was pretty, thank you again

Its been a hectic week so I havent gotten to my mail until today.

Got my Puppy Pound coin and pin today and.....

saw a mailer and read who it was from. signquestion3xd.gif Hmm, I dont remember a trade. c010.gifWhats going on? dunno.gif

wow2.gif Its a Dancing with Moose coins.26512533290.gif

I`ve been looking for one for so long I pretty much gave up on it.

Thank you so much RSG. hug.gif I`m on cloud9.gif

saw a mailer and read who it was from. signquestion3xd.gif Hmm, I dont remember a trade. c010.gifWhats going on? dunno.gif

I love all your smiley faces! :unsure: Where do you get them. They are adorable. Congrats on the special coin.

When I arrived back home in New Zealand from my trip to Western Australia, a lovely bulging parcel was waiting for me from Karin of grodan & fiabus from Sweden.

Oh my goodness - she had down some investigation - not only was there trades for geocoins, also chocolate - Yum! - a rubber duckie, which I collect and heaps and heaps of butterfly stickers.

I am so overwhelmed.

So many goodies....

A giant geojelly, a grab bag swag geocoin and a personal path tag, along with grodan fridge magnet (I just got a new fridge too to put it on!)

Thanks Karin!

What are the hello kitty frogs??

must have some :unsure:

i am so glad you like it. you do so much for others, i figured you deserved something special for you! and we have to thank karen, kehunt, because she made me the trade that made it possible for me to send you this coin. so it comes from both of us!

lara

i am so glad you like it. you do so much for others, i figured you deserved something special for you! and we have to thank karen, kehunt, because she made me the trade that made it possible for me to send you this coin. so it comes from both of us!

lara

Mission accomplished...the coin had a safe journey and it put IBcrashen on cloud 9, way to go Lara :unsure::ph34r:

Today:

1 Chef Cache Alot - Gold + 1 LoriDarlin GW6 Micro. Thank you for the unexpected extra, Lori! I love it! :unsure:

2 Gray Whale Glitter v2 - one to keep one to trade. :ph34r:

1 Celtic Hourglass - Ant. Copper :D + 1 Celtic Hourglass - Gold. Wow, I sure didn't expect the extra Hourglass, Arrow One! I love them both! Thank you so much!

I need to get some more Feathers made...... :P for days like this one... B)

CF30

I am so overwhelmed.

So many goodies....

Thanks Karin!

must have some :unsure:

If you mean the two small ones on top it is fridgemagnets and I know where to get them :P

Wanna trade something? :ph34r:

grodan Karin

The girls and I received a wonderful package in the mail from Lorca today that had 2 of her beautiful sig paws in it, one with a ladybug on it for Caitlyn, and one with a humming bird on it for Hanna and a nerd for each of them... Cait especially loves the nerd!

AND....

2 more with the sweetest little delft blue Dutch clogs hanging from them to release at our event along with 2 great coins. Our event was this past weekend, so the didn't quite make it in time, but we know JUST what we're going to do with them, there is another event that will be coming soon that we're planning on trying to make, so we'll release them there!

Thank you so much for your wonderful generosity, Lorca, your pawprints really are great!

Naomi and the girls! :unsure:

The girls and I received a wonderful package in the mail from Lorca today that had 2 of her beautiful sig paws in it, one with a ladybug on it for Caitlyn, and one with a humming bird on it for Hanna and a nerd for each of them... Cait especially loves the nerd!

AND....

2 more with the sweetest little delft blue Dutch clogs hanging from them to release at our event along with 2 great coins. Our event was this past weekend, so the didn't quite make it in time, but we know JUST what we're going to do with them, there is another event that will be coming soon that we're planning on trying to make, so we'll release them there!

Thank you so much for your wonderful generosity, Lorca, your pawprints really are great!

Naomi and the girls! :D

your welkom and for your girls a big hug from lorca.

i send you a e-mail please let me know.....

today there was a binary mystery coin in the mail...

woohooooo thank you so much mystery-person!

my first mystery coin ever!

love it.

THANKS

whhootttt, i am happy for you, but.....................please a picture :D

Ummmm... not a good idea for that coin.... not "G" rated... E-mail her a picture privately... if ya know what I mean... :D

CF30

Ooh! is that a Copper CachingCoins? (the one with the two buffalo) I am soooo jealous if it is!!!

CF30

it is! isn't it beautiful! the other side is so different than any other coin i have seen i am quite taken with it!

lara

Oh, you are one lucky-red-shod-lady! :D I have one of the antique silver ones (two coin set, the traveler of which hasn't been moved in quite a while...) but have always admired & coveted the copper version. Y think Sandy has any of 'em left?

CF30

I am so overwhelmed.

So many goodies....

Thanks Karin!

must have some :D

Grodan personal geocoins,

today there was a binary mystery coin in the mail...

woohooooo thank you so much mystery-person!

my first mystery coin ever!

love it.

THANKS

whhootttt, i am happy for you, but.....................please a picture :D

Ummmm... not a good idea for that coin.... not "G" rated... E-mail her a picture privately... if ya know what I mean... :D

CF30

Whooooot, i saw a little , little small detail from the coin, whhooottt, this is a real mysterie, love it :D

:D Congrats again Nebukatneza, i am real happy for you. :D

this was totally a wowser! kinda day. my two largest trades came in on the same day and i can't stop oohing and aahing. thanks so much for the trades david and sandy and thanks to tadpole for the nerd!

rsg

I love the April Fools jester hat - where did that come from????

Would love to get one.

google is a wonderful thing. here is a link to the original forum page about these coins.

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/lofiversi...hp?t158840.html

lara

Edited by RedShoesGirl

This week I received;

-An awesome package from Rockin Roddy. Thanks so much! You were very generous and we love everything!! :laughing: We send you lots of hugs.

-Quebec 2008 coins. ;)

-Mulit colored earth turtle. Thanks for the trade!! ;)

-Gold/ Blue Earth Turtle and pin. So cute!!

-A few pathtags.

Now to finish packing coins and organizing for the Mega event in Quebec City!! Can't wait!

This week I received;

-An awesome package from Rockin Roddy. Thanks so much! You were very generous and we love everything!! :) We send you lots of hugs.

You're very much welcome, my friend!! I swear, one of these days will bring a nice box of chocolate pretzels...promise!! :huh:

btw...those hugs, much appreciated!! :)

it just doesn't get any better than this. two trades came in today, one for my "heart's desire" coin, the tranquility mardi gras and the other, another dream coin, the atocha cross. breathtaking, both coins and to have them arrive at the same time, WOW! thanks so much jim and JS!

2725883013_89b2c41f56_o.jpg

lara

Added bonus is that THEY match each other

it just doesn't get any better than this. two trades came in today, one for my "heart's desire" coin, the tranquility mardi gras and the other, another dream coin, the atocha cross. breathtaking, both coins and to have them arrive at the same time, WOW! thanks so much jim and JS!

lara

What's that one on the FAR right?????

:) HA ! :) HA ! :) HA !

Oddly, That one didn't match :huh:

lara

:) HA ! :) HA ! :) HA !

Oddly, That one didn't match :huh:

is that that the new 10 cent euro

lara

:D HA ! :o HA ! :D HA !

Oddly, That one didn't match :D

is that that the new 10 cent euro

You mean that our quarter is worth THAT much?