What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

an eclectic day at the mailbox. thank geo error for the VERY cool cow coin and the geochick duck. i really like those.

thanks for the great trades! and also the domeheads arrived. those are for trade. i love the moose coin karen!

2699622059_88af117e19_o.jpg

lara

OHHHHH A Dances with Moose. I am so jealous!!

Oh me too!! I love the Moose! :laughing:

today my it is my aunt`s birtday but as you know she past last teusday.

we have chosen to give my aunt back at to the earth on the same day she come on the earth 65 years ago.

my wish come treu and i really don`t know how you did it sweet Wish Fish but you have make this sad day a very special day for me.

because when i come home i found you in my mailbox.

THANK YOU Wish Fish for make my wish come treu and that you give me your special gift today on my aunt`s birtday.

I want thank also my aunt RIA for give my her love.

this day is a day that everything falls together and i will always remember this day as a loving day.

wishcoin.jpg

Yahooey! Turtles saw that all the hoopla over the Calgary Stampede has long since passed and got the all clear for my mailbox! What a day!

1. Woke up to a bikeable FTF

2. Son got moved up to tier 2 Premier U-14 boys soccer

3. Got notified of two (TWO) offers on our house!

4.offer of employment in Australia in the works!

Woohoo! Thanks everyone and thanks to the big man upstairs for the good graces. :):laughing:

My mailbox runeth over today! I recieved my turtles from Tsun, a mega coin from my wife/kids for my B'day, a small package of sig items which was a complete surprize, and a pathtag(trade item)! Thank you all very much for making this mail day special.1c386121-9d9a-4103-86a2-c8a8d427f2a7.jpg
Could you tell me what the coin is to the right under the bisonwomans buffalo, it looks like a backpack, it looks so cool like someone quilted it. I have been very busy lately doing alot of quilting and making Christmas gifts, could you tell me how i could get one of them coins please????? email me at lifesaver54149@yahoo.com

Valarie of sweetlife

WOW! today after some days without a mail, I got a letter full of surprises!!! :)

Beautiful signature items!!! WOW! I love them!!!

I have to thank the makers, and David (007bigD) who sended them to me! :)

It was a letter that brought some smile in my face! Things here are still bad! We are entering the 5th day and the fire is without control! :laughing:

Could you tell me what the coin is to the right under the bisonwomans buffalo, it looks like a backpack, it looks so cool like someone quilted it.

That looks like one of summerandnana's hand made sig items.

That's exactly what it is, It's not a coin, a better pic of it has been posted by GATOULIS

Sorry for my lack of posting the newest editions to my collection! I received a great package from Groad and Faibus, THANKS!! A G&F froggie with pathtag, very nice!! Also, a Three Wise Monkeys and a Sweden Moose coin (two-toned, this is very nice)!! THANKS for the trade my friends!!

ALSO, a great card from Geo Error, inside the thoughtful card was a beautiful wooden sig item with a ladybug on it! It's for good luck which I could really use!! THANKS soooo much for this...and what did you mean by nothing of worth??? I cherish this very much, it has value to me, my friend!!

Hi all,

Well we finally got back home. Chip's uncle died last week and we have been out of town but we had some nice packages to come home to. We got a couple of R2D2 Domeheads, a Deadman's hand trade from Joranda, and the Podcacher geocoin we won from the Podcacher TB contest.

Got a Birthday Box in the mail today from a dear friend of mine, Thank You Valerie for all of the awesome stuff in the box, including the awesome coin and the necklace is beautiful, I put it on instantly. It is so beautiful. All the stuff in the box will always be a special moment to remember.

Big hugs to you BlueMotMot

Valarie of sweetlife

5d034b1e-0e55-4901-9e9f-f6830dde851a.jpg

My new Geotag came in the mail. Turned out much much better than I ever dreamed !!!

Oh! It is beautiful!!! It is a geotag? It looks like a pathtag! Well, probably the difference between geotags and pathtags is very small, so... :o

It is a Geotag....Trackable on Geocaching.com.....I dont think I am allowed to put the web site on here, but the place I got them explains the difference....Email me if you want the info.

I received

--A Swedish Moose very, very nice

--grodan pathtag ( Someday I will need to get some of my own)

--Dog Days of Summer Pound Puppy coin. AC trade. If my dogs already didn't have the GeoDog on their collars they would for sure have this one since they are both rescues!!!

--a Tatanka Pejula. A completely unexpected surprise!! Along with her sig token--bloom Thanks so much TokyoBlossom!!

Edited by LadyBee4T

Not in my mailbox, but at our little event...

A s.p.a.M. and Grodan and Fiabus geoguitar, shiiiiny!

A Grodan and Fiabus Hunnybunnyberry big bean geojelly which is cool because I call my Hanna Hunny bunny, too!

A Crake cool suncatcher (preeeetty!)

and

A brew crew "Guinness" coin for Micke.

Hanna also got a Hunnybunny berry coin and she and I both got one of Grodan's pathtags, too!

If anyone wants to see pics from the event, they are here!

Naomi :o

Edited by mousekakat

My new Geotag came in the mail. Turned out much much better than I ever dreamed !!!

Oh! It is beautiful!!! It is a geotag? It looks like a pathtag! Well, probably the difference between geotags and pathtags is very small, so... :D

It is a Geotag....Trackable on Geocaching.com.....I dont think I am allowed to put the web site on here, but the place I got them explains the difference....Email me if you want the info.

I LOVE Kestrels! That is so pretty, I often see them in my yard picking up a grasshopper here and there. I often confuse it's 'call' with that of the Flicker. I bet I can find a geotag of mine if you would consider a trade :D

Oh! It is beautiful!!! It is a geotag? It looks like a pathtag! Well, probably the difference between geotags and pathtags is very small, so... :D

I LOVE Kestrels! That is so pretty, I often see them in my yard picking up a grasshopper here and there. I often confuse it's 'call' with that of the Flicker. I bet I can find a geotag of mine if you would consider a trade :D

Sure just email me !! I would love to :D

WoOt! My wishes came true!!! A beautiful coin! A beautiful poem! I LOVE it!!! Thank you, Wishing Coin!!! :ph34r:

coins350cr.jpg

(back image came out too blurry to post...)

Also I got a set of the "It's Not All About The Numbers" coins, including a purple LE!

coins355cr.jpg

These turned out very nice! I'm gonna release some & keep one of each & put a couple in my traders list. :o

CF30

WoOt! My wishes came true!!! A beautiful coin! A beautiful poem! I LOVE it!!! Thank you, Wishing Coin!!! :ph34r:

coins350cr.jpg

(back image came out too blurry to post...)

Also I got a set of the "It's Not All About The Numbers" coins, including a purple LE!

coins355cr.jpg

These turned out very nice! I'm gonna release some & keep one of each & put a couple in my traders list. :o

CF30

Congratulations Sarah on receiving The Wishing Coin!!!!