What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

this was a wow! kinda day. turtles and grim reapers and a very hard to find tranquility. each time a new tranq arrives i think it is my favorite. this one is copper and black nickel with epoxy. stunning!

and i am so glad tsun made the turtles in gold. the contrast between the shiny gold and the quiter blue really makes the turtles stand out. so we will have toities for trade as well as the gold LE grim reapers hallween coins.

2690977816_5a5177b5a0_o.jpg

Today:

3 Earth Turtles - 1 blue & gold, 1 blue & silver, 1 green & silver + 1 ET pin - which is already on my pin hat! :unsure:

3 Grim Cachers - 1 ant nickel, 1 ant. gold, 1 ant copper

1 Angel Baby - ant. copper - This is one big beautiful coin!!!

And one coin I don't really know the name of. It has Nordrhein - Westfalen goes Geocaching 2008 by Goofy 92 around the outer ring on one side and a map of, I think Gemany or parts of it anyway, on the back. Can anyone tell me anything about this coin. I kinda bought it on a whim off of the E-place but really know nothing about it.

CF30

I don't even go to WaMu, but I still have the WooHoo!! I had a chance to check my box today. I was expecting two packages, but I found four!!!

I placed a VERY recent order for...

e22f73ec-e182-446c-aa1e-55c992722488.jpg

They sure got here quickly! Thanks. I love this one, it's beautiful!!

I was awaiting a trade from...

2f01f4cf-fe17-4d0f-9858-7c78ea926943.jpg

I asked for them to choose a coin that represented Canada to them,

which turned out to be...

31238788-c381-468c-a8f3-71666d1cd733.jpg

I love it. I hope it's not tracking my movements.

And then I found...

a034c07f-be09-4208-aecc-63286dea5f5f.jpg

in the form of...

437f3f84-6a57-4379-b603-cd0d774a607e.jpg

Hey, That's a cool coin. Thank you so much for the very surprising gift.

The last thing was...

439d948f-1b32-4938-b1e3-1399053a93cc.jpg

Umm...I don't remember ordering this?? It came from the vendor. Does there come a point where one forgets what orders have been placed and trades arranged? Did someone else order this and have it shipped to me as a gift? It's a great coin, so thank you, whoever sent it!!

I guess I'll have to figure out a way to keep track of what my trade/puschase/gift activity is, so I don't make any mistakes?

The last thing was...

439d948f-1b32-4938-b1e3-1399053a93cc.jpg

Umm...I don't remember ordering this?? It came from the vendor. Does there come a point where one forgets what orders have been placed and trades arranged? Did someone else order this and have it shipped to me as a gift? It's a great coin, so thank you, whoever sent it!!

I guess I'll have to figure out a way to keep track of what my trade/puschase/gift activity is, so I don't make any mistakes?

yep, a spreadsheet. i also keep track on my coin lists of what is coming and going as far as trades. lots of folks do that. time to join up robert!

lara

Yesterday we received a beautiful bag of Lara's glass magnets with wonderful photos under them to give out at our event!

I think that they are going to go FAST, especially the ones with Americana on them, Swedes LOVE American stuff, especially car stuff!

Thanks, Lara!

Naomi :lol:

Great looking coin. Is that trackable? What is it? It says Germany, right? If so, oh I want one...very nice. Love Germany Geocoins

Yes, it's Trackable. Yes, It's from Germany. A personal coin. Here are some details cropped from the larger images.

The back of the coin...

1e7f332e-b5f3-4a53-a601-408626e950b3.jpg

At the top, on the front "*Lapu Lapu*"

c5b4b309-465c-4fd8-af33-cf6ad6031886.jpg

Left side border "Philipines 1998"<-------->Right side border "Germany 2008"

99eb79c1-a4d7-40e1-9c10-e4494190a569.jpg <----------> f2c06c5b-1cc7-41cf-a095-f9fd21b634b8.jpg

Great looking coin. Is that trackable? What is it? It says Germany, right? If so, oh I want one...very nice. Love Germany Geocoins

Yes, it's Trackable. Yes, It's from Germany. A personal coin. Here are some details cropped from the larger images.

The back of the coin...

1e7f332e-b5f3-4a53-a601-408626e950b3.jpg

At the top, on the front "*Lapu Lapu*"

c5b4b309-465c-4fd8-af33-cf6ad6031886.jpg

Left side border "Philipines 1998"<-------->Right side border "Germany 2008"

99eb79c1-a4d7-40e1-9c10-e4494190a569.jpg <----------> f2c06c5b-1cc7-41cf-a095-f9fd21b634b8.jpg

Just awesome. I want one..guess it is time to look.

Well after spending a sad day scraping the paint off the walls to try to paint for the third time, I welcomed any diversion. I checked the mailbox and guess what? There was a turtle or two. Then I opened up and found a cute geopuppy coin with a purple collar and a fridge magnet. (already in its appointed spot too!) The last one I opened was a Yime v0! Pretty good day at the mailbox I'd say!!

:DAngel wings! :D

wonderful and congrats!

Oh yes, and the husband got a $5000 tax refund cheque - good day all round! :D

Wow that's a nice mail box day - and lots of $'s for coins :smile:

Well, I couldn't believe it, I suggested that very thing to him (jokingly, because he's been very watchful about my ever growing, shrinking, and growing again pile), and he said....wait for it....."this can fund our first personal coin"!!!!!!!!!!!! ;):D;)

I couldn't believe it!!! w00ty!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I am ever so slowly converting him? :D:grin:

Yesterday we received a beautiful bag of Lara's glass magnets with wonderful photos under them to give out at our event!

I think that they are going to go FAST, especially the ones with Americana on them, Swedes LOVE American stuff, especially car stuff!

Thanks, Lara!

Naomi ;)

they got there in time! i am so glad. and i am glad you like them, i thought y'all might like the car stuff ones. now i only have one request. take a photo of somebody with them, if you can.

lara

After a long coin drought, I had a flood of coins come in today.

My 2 auction winnings: Sleeping Dragon Coin & Happy New Year 2008

2 Presales: 2 Bad Mojo coins 1 to keep and 1 to...?

1 Coinfest coin from GSwag

2008 Compass rose

10 Hides coin

and a Huge thick awesome 4 Dragon Dipper coin.

I feel better now that something has come in.

IMG_0280.jpg

Well, I couldn't believe it, I suggested that very thing to him (jokingly, because he's been very watchful about my ever growing, shrinking, and growing again pile), and he said....wait for it....."this can fund our first personal coin"!!!!!!!!!!!! :laughing::laughing::unsure:

I couldn't believe it!!! w00ty!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I am ever so slowly converting him? :laughing::blink:

WTG Liz!!! Looking forward to it already!!! I know it will be fab! :unsure:

CF30

I think I am going to cry...my mailbox has been empty for the past week. Only thing I have really gotten was a pathtag trade, the GCF Coin & trader coin from geoswag and bills. Nothing real special.

Am happy though to see others gettin coins in the mail and sharing the pics. I really like the Idaho Star and the Angel coin (hope to get one myself someday).

Email me your addy Sparticus06 (thru geocaching.com)...I have an extra Idaho event coin for ya!! :laughing:

Hooray! I got your coin. Very nice! It will definitely go in my binder with the rest of my collection. And thanks for the tag too, it will either go in the book next to the coin or it will get mixed in with my container of pathtags.

I would take a pic of them all, but the camera is packed away in the camper.

Have a great weekend all!

Edit - Was going to ask where the activation code is, but that a trackable code...its the GC code...duh!

Edited by Sparticus06

Been getting a bunch of pathtags, woo hooo!!!!!!

a couple of days ago rec'd the halloween coins.....sweet!!!

Today..... turtles, turtles and turtles... and the way coooool pins! Ohmigosh they are cute!

And..... the playa people medallions, boy are they purty and some glitter whale coins

and some more pathtags.

Ohhhh goodie!!!!!!!

Wow after some stressful weeks, all this shiny stuff is making me SMILE!!!!!!!!!! :D

an eclectic day at the mailbox. thank geo error for the VERY cool cow coin and the geochick duck. i really like those.

thanks for the great trades! and also the domeheads arrived. those are for trade. i love the moose coin karen!

2699622059_88af117e19_o.jpg

lara

OHHHHH A Dances with Moose. I am so jealous!!

Oooh! A Blauw Cow! That is SWEEET! :D

You do some amazing work geo.error!

i gotta agree. so very creative. i just love this cow! would make a cool coin. :-)

lara

Wow! The cow is really awesome! How can you get one of these?

Sorry , i make all my sig-items once for somebody special.

So i don't make a cow anymore but i have other dutch blue examples, so if you like this give me a hint and i make one for you.

Please give me time because it is handwork and it has time to dry.

Thanks for the compliments, you make me blush. :D

Lots of Turtles swam into my mailbox today and there was also a Blue Turtle Pin - thank you so much Tsun, they are all lovely.

I also got a Wykenwizard ebay purchase and a gift of two great pathtags from the Geo_Monkeys - they are great and I'm convinced now more than ever I really need to get organised and get myself some Pathtags :laughing: