What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Really? :D Well it looked like a tracking number, and I wanted to be Ok!

It is a beautiful coin!!!

I do not quite understand what the other side shows, but I like it!! :D

The other side is supposed to depict the Star Garnet which is found in Idaho and a few other places. Inside the "star" area is a potato waving (to show a bit of Idaho humor).

A picture of a star garnet.

gem.jpg

oh boy a star......................... ;)

it`s a really beauty hè, is there a chance that it falls in my mailbox someday :lol:

CONGRATS GATOULIS whit your IDAHO STAR.

I think I am going to cry...my mailbox has been empty for the past week. Only thing I have really gotten was a pathtag trade, the GCF Coin & trader coin from geoswag and bills. Nothing real special.

Am happy though to see others gettin coins in the mail and sharing the pics. I really like the Idaho Star and the Angel coin (hope to get one myself someday).

Edited by Sparticus06

i have a luckey day today i got my trade`s in my mail.....

TOOIJN give me her beautiful wooden nickel and as suprise she give me a LETTUCE GO CACHING

FLUTTERSHY trade her GEOPUPPY whit me and she give me a GEOPUPPY magnet.

THANK YOU TOOIJN and FLUTTERSHY for the trade and the lovely presents.

trade17-07.jpg

I received:

(1) LE- BN w/glitter collar and glitter GPS - Geopuppy geocoin

(1) LE - N w/purple collar and green GPS- Geopuppy geocoin

(1) LE - Ant. Brass - Geopuppy Geocoin

Thanks for the trade Allie!

And I also was a special recipient of a Geocaching Angel geocoin!!! # 149 now resides in my collection :D

I think I am going to cry...my mailbox has been empty for the past week. Only thing I have really gotten was a pathtag trade, the GCF Coin & trader coin from geoswag and bills. Nothing real special.

Am happy though to see others gettin coins in the mail and sharing the pics. I really like the Idaho Star and the Angel coin (hope to get one myself someday).

Email me your addy Sparticus06 (thru geocaching.com)...I have an extra Idaho event coin for ya!! :D

after two days of nothingness we had some lovelies in the mailbox today.

2677987663_4434ab1f33_o.jpg

thanks traders and ebay! and thanks for the pathtag gpx navigators. it is a lot nicer than i expected it to be. hmmmmm, pathtags, something whose time has come maybe?

lara

What is that coin with the Statue of Liberty on it?

after two days of nothingness we had some lovelies in the mailbox today.

2677987663_4434ab1f33_o.jpg

thanks traders and ebay! and thanks for the pathtag gpx navigators. it is a lot nicer than i expected it to be. hmmmmm, pathtags, something whose time has come maybe?

lara

What is that coin with the Statue of Liberty on it?

NYGO - New York Geocaching Organization. with en epoxy front. very cool feeling!

lara

Our 3 Claddagh Geocoins came in today. For fairly obvious reasons, the claddagh is very special to us, and we were very happywhen the remint was announced (we missed the first). A copper, a Silver/Black, and a 2 tone/teal will now be added to our collection. The black may come up for trade, but it depends on what is offered.

Email me your addy Sparticus06 (thru geocaching.com)...I have an extra Idaho event coin for ya!! :D

Awww shucks....Thank you. Addy sent.

Really? :) Well it looked like a tracking number, and I wanted to be Ok!

I do not quite understand what the other side shows, but I like it!! :rolleyes:

The other side is supposed to depict the Star Garnet which is found in Idaho and a few other places. Inside the "star" area is a potato waving (to show a bit of Idaho humor).

gem.jpg

oh boy a star......................... :rolleyes:

it`s a really beauty hè, is there a chance that it falls in my mailbox someday :rolleyes:

sent you an email <_<

I've had a wonderful week coinwise. I got a lovely surprise from 007BigD in the shape of one of his coins (I think it's the Thunderball) and the cutest little signature penny. Also in our post were two gorgeous little pathtags from Tank Hounds and a little gem of a shoe sig item (in my favourite colours) from the lovely kehunt64 (who has the patience of a saint with all the questions that I've been firing at her lol). Then of course, there were the Birka coins that I ordered from Hans....which are breathtaking and I can't stop looking at them! The new colours of Claddaghs that I ordered a while back arrived too and I have to say that the turquoise version has to be my favourite Claddagh coin now, it's beautiful.

My lovely butterfly keeper coin (part of a mission from southpawaz) arrived too......and lots of tickets and postcards from WSB!! So, it's been quite a week all in all. :rolleyes:

Ali :rolleyes:

combo.jpg

WOOT!!!!

What a great mail day todayhyper.gifhyper.gif

Leap Year Black Nickel hyper.gif

An Australla penny? WOW they are bigger than our penny lol

Easter Egg 2008 Pink & Gold hyper.gif

GeoJellies Big Bean HunnyBunnyBerry sounds yummy lol hyper.gif

Grodan&Fiabus pathtag Can I say that here? :rolleyes:hyper.gif

And

And

And

WOOT!!!!!!

The Geocoin Secret Agent V2hyper.gifclap2.gifbounce8.gifhappydance.gif

Thank you everyone so much

Today I received a great package from Sparticus:

coins344sm.jpg

You went way above and beyond! No need to find anything else. I love the Baa coin and your PathTag is wonderful. :rolleyes: And the Bouncy Bunny!! Wow! That has been on my seeking list for, like, forever! :rolleyes: Thank you very much!!!

CF30

You are so welcome and thank you for the great feather and your personal coin. I was hoping you did not have the Baa yet...lol

Today was amazing! When we posted a message on the board wondering if anyone had any Compass Rose geocoins for sale I was really blown away when OverTheEdge offered to send us one. Today in our mailbox was not only a 2007 Compass Rose coin, but also one of their own OverTheEdge coins packaged beautifully! The price for both: Play It Forward.....

Wow! :rolleyes:

ThankYou.jpg

Edited by burgessfour
Really? :lol: Well it looked like a tracking number, and I wanted to be Ok!

I do not quite understand what the other side shows, but I like it!! :blink:

gem.jpg

oh boy a star......................... :rolleyes:

it`s a really beauty hè, is there a chance that it falls in my mailbox someday :sunsure:

sent you an email :blink:

THANKS LORIDARLIN you put a big :rolleyes: on my face.

Well, we moved this week and what do you think my priority was? Getting my mailbox key so I could check for geocoin mail!!! The 48 hour wait was killing me and I finally picked it up. Straight to the mailbox to find...CF30's beautiful feather from her cointest. I love it! I showed it to my husband and he read the writing and said "well, were you??" -- he got a smack for that one! It's number 044, antique copper.

Thanks Sarah!

After missing FedEx two days in a row, I finally received these samples! I have to say these have been a whirlwind for me, quite possibly the fastest project I've been in. Thanks Emma if your reading this!

wwdflips01.jpgwwdflips02.jpg

More info on these will be available on my site later tonight for those with questions.

Do we have an update on how these beauties are doing?

After missing FedEx two days in a row, I finally received these samples! I have to say these have been a whirlwind for me, quite possibly the fastest project I've been in. Thanks Emma if your reading this!

wwdflips01.jpgwwdflips02.jpg

More info on these will be available on my site later tonight for those with questions.

Do we have an update on how these beauties are doing?

oh, wow! i totally missed these. i hate flip flops (to wear), but these coins are so cute!! i must get some (heck with the coin budget :rolleyes:)

I really must not pay attention to contests I enter. Apparently I was one of the winners of the Signature Items contest! Definitely a surprise to open up a package from 007BigD to see "Winner!" written across the inner package holding the sig items. I actually had to look for the contest thread to make sure I wasn't going crazy. lol

So I got 2 clay tokens of Summerandnana.

1 clay token from 007BigD

and a 007BigD stamped penny. I have never seen a silver penny until today.. I actually mistook if for a dime at first. lol

Thanks to Summerandnana and 007BigD!

I`ve been smiling all day. 4.gif

Today I received an unexpected mailer. Being at work I had to wait until I hit the streets to open up to see what it was.

Inside was a Court Order Shop99er coin. toot0vz.gifCool_Ani.gifdance.gif

Thank You so much Shop99er for the great gift, it will go with my other favorite coins of yours. medium-smiley-095.gif