What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

DTsamplepicasmint.jpg

That looks gorgeous!! :)

WOW!!! AGREED!!! ABSOLUTELY BEATIFUL!!! Great design.

Yep! I am loving this coin!!! :huh: I hope I'm around for the reservation/sale/presale (whichever it is...) :huh:

CF30

I dont think it is going to be any time soon, she is got to work out other things about the coin that she didnt like when she received the samples. At least that is what it said on her website, just so you all dont get your hopes up of this one comming out soon and for one that are waitting.

Valarie of sweetlife

I just had to post this again from the other thread. Thank you again so much geocaching angel!

Well, I can't stop crying! But it's a good cry in a way? About 4 or 5 hrs ago we found out that Chip's uncle in SC just passed away. He had mesopheleoma (spelling?) and Chip's parents have been down there helping take care of him for a couple of weeks now. Chip felt pretty close to this uncle since he used to come up here to visit every so often. Well, we had a good cry together and settled down some and then about an hr later Chip goes out to get the mail. He comes back with a bubble mailer and an envelope, looks at them and hands them both to me and says "it must be some of your trades?" I look at the bubble mailer and know it's the coin I ordered from Austrailia but then I look at the regular business size envelope and I start bawling again because it has sticker from the gifter on it! Chip looks at me and I said "Do you know what this is?" I said "This is a sign that everything with your uncle is ok and he is being taken care of now. I opened the envelope and sure enough it was the geocaching angel coin!!! This couldn't have come at a better time. It immediately reminded me of the rainbows I saw at both my grandfather's funerals! I also took those as a sign that everything was ok with them too. Thank you so much Geocaching Angel!!! I know God works in mysterious way and used your great deed to let us know that his uncle is at peace now and actually has comforted us in that fact. Thank you ever so much! I'll post a pic later on after we get back but now we have to go make some arrangement. Thank you.

Nora and Chip

So sorry to hear about your loss Nochipra :huh: I will keep you all in my prayers :)

Today was a great mail day

Geeez wish I could take a good pic lol

Geocoin074.jpg

2 Isle Royale National Park Black Nickel OMG what a heavy coin lol

Hazard--Perry County Tour II Geocaching Event

And a Kentucky Trio Wooden Nickel WOOT!!

Well, MissV certainly has some great friends here! She got another package today and opened it up to find a blue glitter nerd and two Team Fireboy pathtags! She is in heaven. I was envious of the pathtags and asked if I could have one but she said no!! I am so jealous :huh: Thanks to Team Fireboy!!!

Kristina and Victoria

Oh!! I didn't know about Nochipra! My condolences from me too!!!

Today I received a beautiful surprice from Grodan & Fiabus!! Their lovely Pathtag is in my hands!!! :huh:

Thank you so much my dear friends! Thank you for bringing me a smile in my face, today! Especially today that didn't start good!!!!

We woke up at 6:30 in the morning with a huge earthquacke!!! It lasted a long time and it was very strong! :)

Today I received a beautiful surprice from Grodan & Fiabus!! Their lovely Pathtag is in my hands!!! :huh:

Thank you so much my dear friends! Thank you for bringing me a smile in my face, today! Especially today that didn't start good!!!!

We woke up at 6:30 in the morning with a huge earthquacke!!! It lasted a long time and it was very strong! :)

I was thinking about you immediately when i heard this on the news, i hope everthing is alright with you and the people on the rhodos.

It most be scaring a earthquake.

Btw i've got something very special in my mailbox that make me cry. first a picture , then i be back.

That did not sound like a nice way to start the day. Glad you liked the pathtag though.

Take care!

grodan Karin

this morning i hear it on the news.........and i was the hole day wondering or you was oke.

so my friend are you?????

I got a really great surprise today in my mailbox :D, and it could not have come at a better time...

We are in search of a new seniorhome for my grandma, because she is treated bad in the one she is in now, which is really hard on me, plus I broke up with my friend a few days ago ;)

This really cheered me up, I got a 007BigD in blue/red and the BigD LuckyCent too :D

Thank you so much :(:(:)B)B)B):D:):D:huh::):huh:;)

3e550af2-4549-4d57-b954-affb693e9bf3.jpg

I got a really great surprise today in my mailbox :D, and it could not have come at a better time...

We are in search of a new seniorhome for my grandma, because she is treated bad in the one she is in now, which is really hard on me, plus I broke up with my friend a few days ago :D

This really cheered me up, I got a 007BigD in blue/red and the BigD LuckyCent too :D

Thank you so much :D:D:D;);):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

3e550af2-4549-4d57-b954-affb693e9bf3.jpg

I'm Sorry about your Grandma :D . No body deserves to be treated bad, especially the older people.

I am VERY happy that you got some happiness from BigD :D .

Today I received,

-Kids' Community coin AE's and some reg editions

-Caching memories coins (yay traders for the mega event)

-the last ice cream cone missing from PengoBeky's set, the CA event. Thanks Pete!

-our hippie bus racer came back in the mail...YAY! that was a great surprise.

-pathtags

-and PengoBeky received her kids misson

Great mail day!

I stopped at the mailbox at lunch and there was a package adressed to me from me. I got the geobug and am I excited this is the first mystery coin for me and is it ever cute as a bug. I love the glow in the dark eyes, guess I'll be able to see them in the BrierPatch! So it was an exciting day at the mailbox Thanks!

Some days rock and some days REALLY rock. :D

I got 4 gorgeous feathers from Sarah yesterday and they are now evenly distrubuted amongst my caching family. A big thanks again to my son A Danish for help in solving Sarah's big final puzzle. We had great fun. Thanks Sarah for a bunch of fun puzzles for everyone and for the beautiful feathers.

A small clue on the local geocaching forum had me skipping out of work early today and stopping at a well known local cache. What a surprize and treat to find the coin below!!! Tough to trade even for the coin surrounded by CF30's feathers, but I gave it a try. I can't stop looking at it because it is so special!!! :D Thanks LFD.

LFD-Feathers.jpg

Well...hmmm.....what did I get in the mail today... I got the cheese coin from Ernie and the Rainbow coin from Ernie...which I love both of them very much. They sure were a nice coins to get on my birthday. The day started out to be dark and gloomy and then it turned into bright sunny Day. Got a card in the mail from one of my friends that has a dwarfism like myself. Besides that when my hubby got home he brought in me a planter with Yellow Roses, They are Beautiful, and a nice card. And not to mention a couple of Birthday wishes from a couple friends that are from the foumns and thru geocaching.

Valarie of sweetlife

Ooh! I got some sweet things in the mail today!

Southpawaz sent me a Prickly Pear Big Bean + three little skull beads :D

007BigD sent me a blue & red (Thunderball, I think) personal + a stamped penny, # 530 :D

I will post some pictures of my latest aquisitions sometime tomorrow. I recently dropped my camera & the flash doesn't work anymore (don't know if it can be fixed or not...) so I can only take good pictures in the day time outside.

I also got a set of GeoGems - one in each color. Very shiny & sparkly. :) The green one wasn't as dark a green as I was expecting, tho... :D

CF30

Yesterday was another fun mailbox day for MissV and I. She received her Geokids coin, did not know anything about it so was so excited by it! I had also ordered her the GeoKid pin and patch. She also got another pig for her collection. I received my Geokid coin, so we have both colors lol and green Preserves coin I bought. I have to stop buying!!! :D

WOW!!! Today was my day!!!!! I received some more coupons from WriteShopRobert and I had an other winning pair, a beautiful surprice from Geocoin angel (I got my wings!!! :D ), and a heavy letter from Toojin!!! WOW!!! Thank you sooo much!!! Your wooden nickel is fantastic!!! It has a cat!!!! :D thank you soo much for the gold oakbuck too!!! I didn't expect the other 2 lovely coins!!!!! WOW!!!! Idaho Geocoin event 2007 and a huge and so heave terracoin!!! I had seen it but do not know much about it! This is definatelly the biggest and heavyest coin in my collecton!!!!

Thank you soo much to all of you!!!! You are so kind, so generous!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you....!!! :D:):D

Really? :D Well it looked like a tracking number, and I wanted to be Ok!

It is a beautiful coin!!!

I do not quite understand what the other side shows, but I like it!! :)

The other side is supposed to depict the Star Garnet which is found in Idaho and a few other places. Inside the "star" area is a potato waving (to show a bit of Idaho humor).

A picture of a star garnet.

gem.jpg

WOW!!! There is a Semi precious (or precious) stone in Idaho with a star design like that??? the star is a natural design and not man made?? Oh!!! That stone is beautiful!!!!! It must be rare!!!

I love the potato design!!! :)

It is a natural design not man made.

From Wikipedia

"The star garnet is Idaho's state gem. The star form of garnet is relatively rare, occurring in quantity only in Idaho and India. The six pointed star garnets are only found in Idaho."

WOW!!! There is a Semi precious (or precious) stone in Idaho with a star design like that??? the star is a natural design and not man made?? Oh!!! That stone is beautiful!!!!! It must be rare!!!

I love the potato design!!! :)

It is a natural design not man made.

From Wikipedia

"The star garnet is Idaho's state gem. The star form of garnet is relatively rare, occurring in quantity only in Idaho and India. The six pointed star garnets are only found in Idaho."

I've always called it a star sapphire.

Let's see. So far this week I've received a Liverpool '08 from my pal eBay, a set of 5 2008 'Thumbs Up' Canada micros from Landsharkz, and a packet from avroair with two 2008 Earth Turtles -- purple and green -- and one of his Assassins' Creed 4 Musketeers coins. Thanks for the trade!!!