What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Earlier this week, I received a Geocaching Angel coin! I'd sincerely like to thank...er...pray to, no...genuflect before, uhm... (how do you thank an angel?) I'll just bust out my old set of Rosary Beads and spread the prayers around, mKay? :lol:

Thanks for the wings...

Yime

I received:

And

(1)Our Angel Baby - Two Toned - Ant. Copper

(1)Our Angel Baby - Two Toned - Ant. Silver

These coins are absolutely amazing!

OH WOW, I just googled this coin and it is Absolutely stunning. I've never seen it before. Is it being sold any where besides E-bay?

Edited by fairyhoney

What was in my mailbox today? Nothing much.... just a li'l ol' envelope... really small one, mind....addressed to me... from me... WITH A MICKEY DIVER COIN INSIDE!!!!!

coins312sm.jpg

Wanna see the back??? :D

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

coins311sm.jpg

Not from me you wont! LMAO :D:D:D

Thank you sooooooooooo much, Mickey Diver Coin sender person, whoever you are! This is the coolest li'l coin! I will treasure it forever. I think I will put it into a cardboard flip with a bit of white paper covering the back! LOL!! :lol::D

CF30

Thats the first I haver seen, NIIIIIIIIIICE!!!!!!

Some special treats in the last week or so with some nice trades, a couple purchases and gifts ;)

Thanks to DF, KK, OnD and LK9 for the trades + LS for making all the great coins that I keep having to buy. :rolleyes:

Special thanks to MickeyD for the awesome little cutie!! ;)

NewCoins--1.jpg

I received:

And

(1)Our Angel Baby - Two Toned - Ant. Copper

(1)Our Angel Baby - Two Toned - Ant. Silver

These coins are absolutely amazing!

OH WOW, I just googled this coin and it is Absolutely stunning. I've never seen it before. Is it being sold any where besides E-bay?

:rolleyes:;);)

Yes I would like to know also....

Me neice had a baby she only lived for 10 days she was a dwarf baby and she named her Angel that coin would be so perfect for her I like to get 2 of them one for me and her but for her more importantly

Not a bad couple of weeks! Last week my daughter received her kids' mission package. Inside was a little plush butterfly, princess doll, and kilt-clad Whinnie-the-Pooh. Oh, and a beautiful satin gold Chinese Fan coin. Thanks Geo-Gophers!

On Friday I received a black nickel 2007 Australia from Arthur and Trillian. I also opened the package The-Wolf-Pack sent me and had to put away because it said 'Happy Birthday' on it! :rolleyes: Inside was a Jangor coin! Thanks Trena!!

Then this week my actual birthday mission package arrived from Fossillady. Inside was an Abomination geocoin and a Geocoin club Caching in Two Hemispheres coin. She also sent me her wooden nickel!

newcoins.jpg

OH there it is in all its beauty! It is as if that coin is calling me. Teasing and taunting. It is there but so far out of reach. Theotokos (and all other owners) you are a lucky one to have a Dressel Dragons Coin.. Some day I hope to be an owner too.

And may I ask, what is that Death Before Dishonor coin and the one right below it that looks like it has a spinner? Very nice coins

And may I ask, what is that Death Before Dishonor coin and the one right below it that looks like it has a spinner? Very nice coins

The 'Klingon' coin is a KitKatt1960 Personal coin. Not sure how many were made and if they were ever sold? I'm pretty sure they came out before I started into all this.

The other coin is a Florida Shipwreck Decypher coin.

When we got home last night there was a little pink envelope waiting for us.....didn't have a clue what it could be or from who!! Opened it to find this gorgeous little signature item and card from lorca.nl!!

Thank you Anne (love the paw, and the little crown) that was so kind of you and a lovely surprise. Pawprint number 026 will be treasured....as will the message it carries too. ;)

Ali :rolleyes:

pawprint.jpg

When we got home last night there was a little pink envelope waiting for us.....didn't have a clue what it could be or from who!! Opened it to find this gorgeous little signature item and card from lorca.nl!!

Thank you Anne (love the paw, and the little crown) that was so kind of you and a lovely surprise. Pawprint number 026 will be treasured....as will the message it carries too. :rolleyes:

Ali ;)

pawprint.jpg

your welcom and maybe when we visit scotland again i will see you by the loch and we dream together.

Thank you Anne (love the paw, and the little crown) that was so kind of you and a lovely surprise. Pawprint number 026 will be treasured....as will the message it carries too. :rolleyes:

Ali ;)

pawprint.jpg

your welcom and maybe when we visit scotland again i will see you by the loch and we dream together.

Lorca, you help to bring smiles to maybe saddened faces ;)

Ali:grin:

pawprint.jpg

I too have been fortunate to be on the receiving end of a lovely pawprint - with an added butterfly.

The unfortunate bit is that I have not yet been able to take photos....

I count myself lucky to have been blessed by such a gift recently.

As many of you know i was a very lucky girl on Wednesday july 10.

That day i was blessed that i got a Mickey Diver Mystery coin and boy what was happy.

But yesterday my real desire was in my mailbox and was given by ELTADA.

I had post a picture of the BREAST CANCER COIN in the trade list and there was also a little canadian quarter on it to.

ELTADA contact me that she has the little quarter for me and i was happy that she send it to me.

Maybe it is a little crazy that the little quarter means a lot for me but my very sweet aunt had 3 years back breast cancer and she lost her breast.

A year ago the doctors found out that the cancer was spread and that she has cancer in her bones, and it hurts to say this but she don`t live long anymore.

It starts whit the Breast Cancer and now the cancer takes her live that is why this little quarter means so much for me.

My very dear aunt give`s me when i was little a MICKEY MOUSE and since that day i adore all the MICKEY MOUSE goodies so you can understand that i was thank full that i was chosen by MICKEY for the mystery.

Now i recieved the little quarter that means for exactly so much as the MICKEY mystery and i only can say that my mail box gives me so much Happynis this week and i will keep these two coins to my heart forever.

A little present can mean the biggest thing in some one`s live and i`m blest that i experienced that this week twice.

THANK YOU MICKEY DIVER AND ELTADA FOR GIVE ME MY DEAREST COINS.

whatthemean.jpg

I've had a great few days!

Traded for Yime's V.0 which is an awesome looking coin (and much bigger than I had expected!). Also received CF30's personal and the wonderful suprise of one of those Yáahl's Feathers :huh:

Also got my new batch of Tengwar NAWWAL coins in the mail to put up for sale :huh:

Thanks!

Woooohooooo! We've had a wonderful week. Along with a few of the trades and coins we purchased we got TWO mystery coins within 1 week!!! Unbelievable!!! The first we got the other day. Totally unexpected was the mickey diver coin and today the V2 of the Mystery Agent coin from his cointest. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH MICKEY DIVER AND SECRET AGENT!!! These will be cherished always!

2mysterycoins.jpg

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hubby just picked up saturday's mail and said, "um, honey, what did you order from the UK?" My reply: "Huh?" :ph34r:

Sure enough, he hands me a bubble mailer w/ no return addy - just postmark from the UK. I'm wracking my brains to try to remember "did I reserve a coin or something a while ago? No, I don't think so." But there is definitely a coin inside!

Trying really hard to contain myself and not damage anything, I carefully TEAR INTO the package, lol! It's a Rainforest Jewels coin!!!!! OMG it is more beautiful than in any photo I've seen! The note says "a wee gift from the Highland Geofairy". We never dreamed anyone would be so kind and generous to us!

THANKYOU THANKYOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Highland Geofairy!!!!!! You rock and you totally made my day! I'm in tears as I type this - what a very kind thing to do for us! Thank you! :ph34r::ph34r::unsure:

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hubby just picked up saturday's mail and said, "um, honey, what did you order from the UK?" My reply: "Huh?" B)

Sure enough, he hands me a bubble mailer w/ no return addy - just postmark from the UK. I'm wracking my brains to try to remember "did I reserve a coin or something a while ago? No, I don't think so." But there is definitely a coin inside!

Trying really hard to contain myself and not damage anything, I carefully TEAR INTO the package, lol! It's a Rainforest Jewels coin!!!!! OMG it is more beautiful than in any photo I've seen! The note says "a wee gift from the Highland Geofairy". We never dreamed anyone would be so kind and generous to us!

THANKYOU THANKYOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Highland Geofairy!!!!!! You rock and you totally made my day! I'm in tears as I type this - what a very kind thing to do for us! Thank you! :ph34r::ph34r::unsure:

Congrat's on your RFJ! The are kinda cool looking :ph34r: Stay tuned for the pins :ph34r:

I got an E mail today with this in it but it was the only one I actually liked, back to the drawing board for color/metal choices. B)

DTsamplepicasmint.jpg

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hubby just picked up saturday's mail and said, "um, honey, what did you order from the UK?" My reply: "Huh?" B)

Congrat's on your RFJ! The are kinda cool looking :ph34r: Stay tuned for the pins B)

I got an E mail today with this in it but it was the only one I actually liked, back to the drawing board for color/metal choices. B)

DTsamplepicasmint.jpg

:ph34r: you making any in BN? lol

Guess what I got in the mail, well actually we got in the mail, my husband hands me a envelope, which he opened up first and sealed it back up and says" Early Birthday to You, Since I know it is not until Tuesday, but I think you should reopen this" on our way out this weekend to celebrate my birthday weekend just getting out and driving and camping in the van for the weekend to complete the Delorme pages and counties of Wisconsin. Well anyways not at that point did I open it back up, I was getting the last minute stuff into the van, on the road, finally I had a chance to open it up. OMG....I yelled........tears came running down my eyes, happy tears.....I could not beleive it, I finally received a Geo. Leprechaun Geocoin. Thank you so much for making the start of the weekend a special one, thank you so much for the early Birthday present. It will be a memory I will never forget and I will treasure it for a lifetime.

Valarie of sweetlife

091919b4-43d7-4b36-8ef4-d1961bf99bf9.jpg

Edited by sweetlife

8da91ed7-4192-45a8-b090-0d7e569aee5d.jpg907cdf3d-a4c5-4459-8899-f1d67fc1c199.jpg

Way too beautiful and special for words. I just can't say thank you enough for the gift! It brings back a lot of memories, but the sentiment is just beyond words for me!

Also got some wonderful feather donations from Sarah for our event and a package for Cait and I from Bisongirl and Bisonwoman with cool buffalo coins and signature items and some horse books for Caitlyn (who is being a very good girl and sharing with her big sister :blink: ) and neat maps of their area!

Thank you all!

Naomi :( :(

Edited by mousekakat

Oh my God!!! That is a beautiful coin!!! I love it!!!

....It was minted because of a loss of a baby??? Oh...I am so sorry!!! :(

Yes, last September we lost a baby 11 weeks into the pregnancy.

It was hard and it's still a healing process for me, but it's better and better every day :blink:

Naomi