What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

From Tsun - thank you

My coin is still travelling and spreading the message to raise awareness about cancer.

0cf0a8ce-6119-4e88-a406-979a41ac6413.jpg

a967bc7f-0f59-4efd-b154-b678a2da88ed.jpg

Thank you for sending me this lovely coin.

HG

This coin really brings a good message, CONGRATS on getting it! The meaning of this coin really strikes close to home for me these days...

From Tsun - thank you

My coin is still travelling and spreading the message to raise awareness about cancer.

0cf0a8ce-6119-4e88-a406-979a41ac6413.jpg

a967bc7f-0f59-4efd-b154-b678a2da88ed.jpg

Thank you for sending me this lovely coin.

HG

This coin really brings a good message, CONGRATS on getting it! The meaning of this coin really strikes close to home for me these days...

Well the first and last time I saw or held this coin was months ago when I was sent it to sell for the McClure family. The coin fetched $300 on the E place. It was definitely tough to give it up when I didn't even have it in my own collection. Today that coin landed in my mailbox. It almost got lost in the masses of the junk mail , but after sorting through the mail I see this tiny envelope addressed to me and my husband. I was intrigued as to what was inside to I eagerly opened it to find a MICKEY DIVER mystery coin! WOOOO!!!!!! Thank you soooo much! You definitely brightened my day :)

Well the first and last time I saw or held this coin was months ago when I was sent it to sell for the McClure family. The coin fetched $300 on the E place. It was definitely tough to give it up when I didn't even have it in my own collection. Today that coin landed in my mailbox. It almost got lost in the masses of the junk mail , but after sorting through the mail I see this tiny envelope addressed to me and my husband. I was intrigued as to what was inside to I eagerly opened it to find a MICKEY DIVER mystery coin! WOOOO!!!!!! Thank you soooo much! You definitely brightened my day :)

Congrats BW! I've never seen one of those in person before? Maybe one day though?

Congrats to recent Mickey Diver recipients.

No coins for me today:( but I did get another set of Coupons from Write Shop Robert, and one of them matched one from the first batch - so I think I won something :P

But I gotta catch up on my homework, so will check it out another time, thanks WSR, and the postcard was lovely too, much appreciated.

today was a great mailbox day:

Mickey Diver - awesome and I didn't think I would ever get one!

A Canine Cacher and other goodies from Tsun!

And a Whitebear flew in with a flock of Bluemotmot signature magnets from RSG!

I am truly blessed to have all of your in my life!

DSCN1003.jpg

DSCN1003.jpg

Congrats on all of the goodies! :P

DSCN1003.jpg

WOW! So are you saying that RSG made and gifted you some sigs just for you? SO COOL :P

Actually, you both are awesome. Only got to meet you, though.

Valerie, you are a special friend, I have something I am sending your way soon, so please watch your email. I sent you a message but I am not sure you received it. You are in my thoughts and prayers as always. I love you my friend. Congrads on receiving all the cool stuff in the mail a from friends of yours all over and glad to hear you got a Mickey Diver, isn't it a darn cute coin? We are so thankful to have a cute coin like that we well,

Valarie of sweetlife

Well the first and last time I saw or held this coin was months ago when I was sent it to sell for the McClure family. The coin fetched $300 on the E place. It was definitely tough to give it up when I didn't even have it in my own collection. Today that coin landed in my mailbox. It almost got lost in the masses of the junk mail , but after sorting through the mail I see this tiny envelope addressed to me and my husband. I was intrigued as to what was inside to I eagerly opened it to find a MICKEY DIVER mystery coin! WOOOO!!!!!! Thank you soooo much! You definitely brightened my day :P

Congrats BW! I've never seen one of those in person before? Maybe one day though?

OMG! OMG!!! Chip and I left a couple of hrs ago to go get some dinner and do A secret agent mission and when we went out the door, we saw that the mailman had come and left a couple of mailers and a bill. We were hungry so we picked them up and took them with us but waited til we got home to open them. I figured they were the two traders I was expecting? Well, when I got home I realize one was a trader but the other was from someone I wasn't expecting anything from? I rushed and opened that one and GUESS WHAT WAS IN IT!!! A MICKEY DIVER COIN!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! How ironic is it that I had just mentioned in this thread that I had never seen one in person and then a few hours later actually get one of our own!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!! Thank you mickey diver so much!!!

We also got a very cute BrokenW red and purple dinasour! Thank you so much for the trade BrokenW, yours is on the way, it went out yesterday. He is so adorable :P

Finally! A day with more than just cobwebs and bills!

My Flip a Phone coins from Hogwildstuff came, glad I ordered several they are really great!

My reverse mission came from Tschakko, 2 nice coins...Geocachers Evolution and The Rosetta Stone along with some great souvenirs about our area...nice work!

A nice mail day! :P

Not on-topic but I HAVE to share....my dad's treatments WILL be covered by the drugmakers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The treatment targets the tumor and basically buidls a wall around the tumor choking off all blood, air and "food" from it causing it (hopefully) to die!

Dad starts the radiation Monday, he starts the drug treatment tomorrow!!! The tears pouring onto my keyboard are tears of JOY!!!! I almost feel like I can breath again!

Sorry....back to your regularly scheduled programming....BUT, I defy you to show me anything better received today!!! :anitongue::laughing::anicute:<_<:anibad::(:):D:D:D

Not on-topic but I HAVE to share....my dad's treatments WILL be covered by the drugmakers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The treatment targets the tumor and basically buidls a wall around the tumor choking off all blood, air and "food" from it causing it (hopefully) to die!

Dad starts the radiation Monday, he starts the drug treatment tomorrow!!! The tears pouring onto my keyboard are tears of JOY!!!! I almost feel like I can breath again!

Sorry....back to your regularly scheduled programming....BUT, I defy you to show me anything better received today!!! :anitongue::laughing::anicute:<_<:anibad::(:):D:D:D

Sorry....back to your regularly scheduled programming....BUT, I defy you to show me anything better received today!!! :anitongue::laughing::anicute:<_<:anibad::(:):D:D:D [/quote]

YYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY

Finally good news, we knew with all the prayers we are sending out each and every day will bring goodness to you. AMEN.......Glad to hear at least something is picking up for you.....Now for your recovery.......Hope it is a fast healing process for you Roddy.....Hang in there our Friend.......HUGS to YOU!

Barry and Valarie of sweetlife

Sorry....back to your regularly scheduled programming....BUT, I defy you to show me anything better received today!!! :laughing::anicute:<_<:anibad::(:):D:D:D:D

That's great news RR power of pray is really powerful :anitongue:

Sorry....back to your regularly scheduled programming....BUT, I defy you to show me anything better received today!!! :laughing::anicute:<_<:anibad::(:):D:D:D:D

That's great news RR power of pray is really powerful :anitongue:

AMEN, that it is!

Rod, you KNOW we're still praying up a storm for ya here, bubba!

Much love and healing vibes sent ya'lls way!

Naomi, Micke and the girls!

I MUST EXPRESS MY HAPPYNISS BECAUSE TODAY I GOT A VERY BIG SUPRISE IN MY MAILBOX............

SEE WHAT A MYSTERY PERSON SEND MY TODAY

mysterycoinmickey.jpg

OH BOYS AND GIRLS I`M SO HAPPY WHIT MY FAVORITE MOUSE..... :anicute:

WHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOTTTTTT

Lorca.nl and Mickey Diver are really : Mickey and Minnie

So the perfect combination :anitongue:

Congrats Lorca.nl i am very happy for you. :laughing:

WWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOTTTT

I'm really behind in posting what I've received as of late, but here is some of it...

kehunttd4.jpg

from Kehunt... which the girls went NUTS over, "ohhhh so pwitty!" from Caitlyn and from Hanna, "COOL! Which one is mine!" :anitongue:

Got a great paw from Lorca, in addition to the wonderful sig coin from Geo.Error a while back with the beautiful decopauged flowers on it!

I was blessed with some much needed Peace and a wonderful CD to listen to with one of my fave John Lennon songs (man, that peace coin is pretty!)

AND today I got a great package from Overtheedge! Whoeverwouldathunk you could stuff so much in one little plastic mailer, but I tell ya, the girl is talented! Lots of coins, a little keychain with a pencil in it, lanyard, and lots of good vibes came pouring out!

I know there's more, but right now I'm suffering a massive brain freeze and just can't think of it, but thank you to everyone who has sent me their wonderful sig items and goodies, they really brightened our day!

Naomi :laughing:

Today was an absolutely amazing day at the mailbox. I received 2 mailers and no bills.

The first mailer contained my flip phones. Very nice!

Now I know for sure that Glennk721 is back!! The second mailer was from him. It contained two envelopes. I opened one and it contained our trades--2007 Compass Roses in BN and satin gold, a Beep Beep I'm a Jeep Event coin and a Florida keychain with some beach sand. Then I looked at the second envelope which had a smiley face on it and said to open last. It contained:

Are you ready for this?

c1fd733d-f01d-4e50-ae11-c541438eaf96.jpg

I was totally and absolutely speechless and then started babbling. OMG OMG OMG Tom had no clue why so when I finished the happy dance and could talk, I explained what this was and its significance. I am truly honored to have this coin in my possession and am blessed to have such wonderful friends here. I am still on cloud 9 and keep picking it up and staring! Thank you Glenn from the bottom of my heart. You are a true dear friend. I will be sharing this coin at the many events I attend. Thank you thank you thank you

Today was an absolutely amazing day at the mailbox. I received 2 mailers and no bills.

Now I know for sure that Glennk721 is back!! The second mailer was from him. It contained two envelopes. I opened one and it contained our trades--2007 Compass Roses in BN and satin gold, a Beep Beep I'm a Jeep Event coin and a Florida keychain with some beach sand. Then I looked at the second envelope which had a smiley face on it and said to open last. It contained:

Are you ready for this?

I was totally and absolutely speechless and then started babbling. OMG OMG OMG Tom had no clue why so when I finished the happy dance and could talk, I explained what this was and its significance. I am truly honored to have this coin in my possession and am blessed to have such wonderful friends here. I am still on cloud 9 and keep picking it up and staring! Thank you Glenn from the bottom of my heart. You are a true dear friend. I will be sharing this coin at the many events I attend. Thank you thank you thank you

Oh My GOD!!!!! Itis such a beautiful coin!!! A moun10bike coin!!!! WOW!!!!

Congratulations my friend!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!! Well..I am a little jealous too, but in a good way!!! :laughing:

I saw geoerrors coins too! Nice mushroom!!! :anitongue:

Are you ready for this?

OMG!!! Congrats LadyBee4T! That's totally incredible!!! Good going Glenn! It's great to see Glenn721 back in the forums again. He was the very first one to welcome us when we came into the forums and the 1st one to gift us a beautiful compass rose coin when we joined up. Thanks for all the smiles you brought to everyone's faces Glenn and for the pleasure of your company in the forums!

RR,

I'm glad to hear that they have a treatment for your dad! That is definitely the best news you could ever receive! We will keep him in our prayers as well. Chip's parent's are in SC right now taking care of his uncle who is bad off with mesotheleoma (spelling?). Please keep strong and know we are all thinking of you both.

Edited by Nochipra

Are you ready for this?

Holy WOWZER what a coin day indeed that is one of the best I love by moun10bike the shiny green on siver(nickel) is the most beautful...

Congrats LB4T thats an amazing surprize!!!!

What a great coin day today for a lot of wonderful people from such generous giving loving people

May god bless all of you for thinking of others and making them so happy :anitongue:

Edited by The-Wolf-Pack

What was in my mailbox today? Nothing much.... just a li'l ol' envelope... really small one, mind....addressed to me... from me... WITH A MICKEY DIVER COIN INSIDE!!!!!

coins312sm.jpg

Wanna see the back??? <_<

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

coins311sm.jpg

Not from me you wont! LMAO :anibad::laughing::anicute:

Thank you sooooooooooo much, Mickey Diver Coin sender person, whoever you are! This is the coolest li'l coin! I will treasure it forever. I think I will put it into a cardboard flip with a bit of white paper covering the back! LOL!! :(:anitongue:

CF30

Edited by Crowesfeat30

Are you ready for this?

Beverly, I hope you enjoy that beautiful coin. I received it over a year ago and had the pleasure of enjoying it while it was in my possession. After the first couple of months of having it upon my computer desk it found it's way into my binder for safe keeping.It seemed like a crime to stay hidden away and it beckoned to roll onward. You have been a steadfast friend ever since I have entered the geocaching world through some very hard times amongst the good, Thank you for always being there. Sincerely, Glenn

Edited by glennk721

WooHoo!!

I've been so busy these past couple weeks that I haven't had time to do much reading or posting in the forums(or much caching for that fact)

After another long, hard 14 hr work day I got home and checked the mail...

bill, bill, bill, advertisement, bill, bill, junk, bill...hmmm, whats this? A small envelope to me with a return address to me? could it be?

YES! Our very first mystery coin! :laughing:

I've heard that you always remember your first!

99e0e489-d324-4277-9b12-2778fc4962a3.jpg

Thank you so very much! I will always cherish this coin and never part with it!

I think it is quite the coincidence that the 'mickey diver' was the first mystery coin I ever saw(pic only) and didn't know what it was, and through research I found out about mystery coins.

I think the kids thought I had finally went off the deep end when I realized what it was, cause the dancing and hooting is something they just don't see too often! Thanks for making my day end pleasurably! :anitongue:

I got my Northern Hemisphere planisphere coin July 3rd. Just wanted to give a kudos to Coinsandpins for making the exchange for me as I had accidentally ordered a southern hemisphere one. The coin is great. now if Only I knew which way north was. :laughing::anicute:<_<:anitongue:

And I received my Southern Hemisphere Planisphere last week...

Such a practical geocoin, that my muggle workmates were very keen to see it too.

Grateful that both hemispheres were considered for this coin.

Are you ready for this?

oh wow. that is totally amazing. what a great looking coin, the pic is too cool!

rsg

Are you ready for this?

Beverly, I hope you enjoy that beautiful coin. I received it over a year ago and had the pleasure of enjoying it while it was in my possession. After the first couple of months of having it upon my computer desk it found it's way into my binder for safe keeping.It seemed like a crime to stay hidden away and it beckoned to roll onward. You have been a steadfast friend ever since I have entered the geocaching world through some very hard times amongst the good, Thank you for always being there. Sincerely, Glenn

Bev - congrats on the coin! I have no doubt that you will be on Cloud 9 for several days. :lol:

Glenn - Welcome back my friend! Your presence here has really been missed. :D