What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Today we just received one coin, at least it was not a empty mail box Val received a beautiful "Are you clever enough" 089 feather coin from Sarah. Thank You Sarah, that was so nice of you to send us a coin. You are a big sweetheart Val says. She loves it. Have a happy and safe 4th of July weekend.

Barry and Valarie of sweetlife

Today we got back from a week's vacation up north at my parents' cottage to find two mailers in the mailbox! One was the 3 Muskateers - Black Assassin's Creed (my first trade - thanks bluecherry! and thank you for the sig item too!). The second mailer was raffle tickets from WSR's practice rounds for his really fun cointest. Looking forward to getting back into scouring those photos!

Today we received a beautiful '08 Blue Kansas Sunshine, Thank you Larry!

bluekansassunshine08.jpg

We also received a Nude Cacher, but I think I'll leave that one to your imagination, LOL. :)

Really? A nude cacher? B) LOL- seriously?! How did that one ever get printed? ;)

We received a coin yesterday that I don't recall ordering and I don't see a thread for it here B) . It has Napoleon on it. Can someone shed some light on this cute little coin and to whomever sent it - thank you!

Does it look like this Helen?

ThroughTheAges.gif

If so it is called Through The Ages II

Can't help ya with the "who dunnit" tho lol

We received a coin yesterday that I don't recall ordering and I don't see a thread for it here ;) . It has Napoleon on it. Can someone shed some light on this cute little coin and to whomever sent it - thank you!

Check the envelope, does it say Hope, Idaho?

We received a coin yesterday that I don't recall ordering and I don't see a thread for it here B) . It has Napoleon on it. Can someone shed some light on this cute little coin and to whomever sent it - thank you!

Does it look like this Helen?

ThroughTheAges.gif

If so it is called Through The Ages II

Can't help ya with the "who dunnit" tho lol

Yes, that is IT EXACTLY !!

We received a coin yesterday that I don't recall ordering and I don't see a thread for it here ;) . It has Napoleon on it. Can someone shed some light on this cute little coin and to whomever sent it - thank you!

Check the envelope, does it say Hope, Idaho?

Yes, IT DOES!!

You guys are amazing - now can anyone tell me anything more? There was no note, card, nothing but the cool coin. Thanks again BTW to whomever sent it to us.

Does it have it's own thread? Is it a mystery coin or just a mystery to me :D:) .

bluekansassunshine08.jpg

We also received a Nude Cacher, but I think I'll leave that one to your imagination, LOL. :)

Really? A nude cacher? :) LOL- seriously?! How did that one ever get printed? :)

There are two versions of the Nude Cacher coin--one is family-friendly and trackable, the other is R Rated and not trackable.

bluekansassunshine08.jpg

Really? A nude cacher? :D LOL- seriously?! How did that one ever get printed? B)

There are two versions of the Nude Cacher coin--one is family-friendly and trackable, the other is R Rated and not trackable.

Hmmmm!!!! The R rated one seems interesting!!!! :):):D

After some days without any letter, today I had a letter!!!! Oh my God!!! Inside I found 5 beautiful geojewels, signature items of RedShoesGirl!!!

I got the Redshoes, the Crow, the car, the Route 66 and the Indian chief!!!

Oh Lara!!! They are amazing!!!!!! So beautiful and profecional made!!!!! WOW!!!! Thank you Sooooo Much!!!!!! :)

After some days without any letter, today I had a letter!!!! Oh my God!!! Inside I found 5 beautiful geojewels, signature items of RedShoesGirl!!!

I got the Redshoes, the Crow, the car, the Route 66 and the Indian chief!!!

Oh Lara!!! They are amazing!!!!!! So beautiful and profecional made!!!!! WOW!!!! Thank you Sooooo Much!!!!!! :)

thanks so much, glad you like them!

the redshoes is for your sister!

lara

today is a beautiful day for me, because my mailbox was really full today.

i got my mission today from TEAM EKITT10 and i love all of it

ac3a2481-8b99-4122-8b98-395f7e60b764.jpg

and there where 3 other envelops to whit this beautiful sigs....

e523ed7c-da11-4a44-84ec-0de00057bfa5.jpg

a real YAAHL`S FEATHER that i won whit the cointest number 058

a real KEHUNT64 FLOWER

and a very beautiful WOLF PACK sig card

THANK YOU ALL for make me a HAPPY GIRL today.

and also for all the sweet THANK YOU e-mails that i got from all the one`s that recieved LORCA`S PAW.

they make me SMILE :D

today is a beautiful day for me, because my mailbox was really full today.

i got my mission today from TEAM EKITT10 and i love all of it

ac3a2481-8b99-4122-8b98-395f7e60b764.jpg

and there where 3 other envelops to whit this beautiful sigs....

e523ed7c-da11-4a44-84ec-0de00057bfa5.jpg

a real YAAHL`S FEATHER that i won whit the cointest number 058

a real KEHUNT64 FLOWER

and a very beautiful WOLF PACK sig card

THANK YOU ALL for make me a HAPPY GIRL today.

and also for all the sweet THANK YOU e-mails that i got from all the one`s that recieved LORCA`S PAW.

they make me SMILE :D

Glad you like it :D :D

In the last week, two coins of mine that I'd marked missing, both reappeared from the void. In my email inbox where "grabbed it" notes.

One hadn't had a log since 1/22/2007 - was found in a cache ~100 miles south of its last sighting, picked up and moved. The other was last logged in Feb 07, in Florida. Was marked missing by the cache owner at some point, and just reappeared in the hands of a California cacher..... frabjous day

A package from Glennk721 :D Back to his old coin deeds, lol :D I'm calling you tomorrow so you better pick up!

And it felt soo good, enjoy the trinkets :D You have no idea how good it feels to be back to the coin world :D Hope you liked your post card as well LOL :D Tomorrow will be hectic, hope I don't miss your call. :D

Whomever else that may read this in my absence I had over 3000+ geocaching emails :D I tryied to follow up, if I did not reply apologies in advance.

Glenn

Edited by glennk721

A package from Glennk721 :P Back to his old coin deeds, lol :D I'm calling you tomorrow so you better pick up!

And it felt soo good, enjoy the trinkets :D You have no idea how good it feels to be back to the coin world :D Hope you liked your post card as well LOL :P Tomorrow will be hectic, hope I don't miss your call. :D

Whomever else that may read this in my absence I had over 3000+ geocaching emails :) I tryied to follow up, if I did not reply apologies in advance.

Glenn

Hey Glenn,

Long time no see? I hope you are doing ok? I missed seeing your jeep avatar all over the forums :angry:

A package from Glennk721 :D Back to his old coin deeds, lol :huh: I'm calling you tomorrow so you better pick up!

And it felt soo good, enjoy the trinkets :) You have no idea how good it feels to be back to the coin world :D Hope you liked your post card as well LOL :D Tomorrow will be hectic, hope I don't miss your call. :D

Whomever else that may read this in my absence I had over 3000+ geocaching emails :D I tryied to follow up, if I did not reply apologies in advance.

Glenn

I am so glad to see you back!

Today I received a very special Bahama Starfish coin from the Highland Geofairy. It is in my pocket now, and is bringing me faith and giving support. Thank you Highland Geofairy!
Congradulations Valerie, You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. I hope things are picking up for you. I miss hearing from you. Your friend, Valarie of sweetlife

WooHoo! I received a shoebox in the mail yesterday and had to sign for it, hmmm....I think it may be my birthday mission?? Maybe it is my reverse mission?? Maybe it is just something someone just sent me just as a suprise, I dont know?? Whoever with this name of Stefan is the person who sent it is from Germany. I have not opened yet as I am going to wait till my Birthday on the 15th to open it. 8 days to go. I have lots of patience. Only thing tho, then the mail carrier handed me the package it sounds like something in there is broken. OOH I hope not, but I will see in time. I wanted to write a note here and thank You whoever you are and let you know that the package was received here in Wisconsin.

Valarie of sweetlife :ph34r:

WooHoo! I received a shoebox in the mail yesterday and had to sign for it, hmmm....I think it may be my birthday mission?? Maybe it is my reverse mission?? Maybe it is just something someone just sent me just as a suprise, I dont know?? Whoever with this name of Stefan is the person who sent it is from Germany. I have not opened yet as I am going to wait till my Birthday on the 15th to open it. 8 days to go. I have lots of patience. Only thing tho, then the mail carrier handed me the package it sounds like something in there is broken. OOH I hope not, but I will see in time. I wanted to write a note here and thank You whoever you are and let you know that the package was received here in Wisconsin.

HaHa, I know who that is...But...What's in the package???

HaHa, I know who that is...But...What's in the package???

I want to say that also, but i can say more it is a very kind and nice coiner. :P

Whoohoooo! A big day for us and not just for coins...

Coin-wise we received CrowesFeat30's feathers! Beautiful and definitely worth all the headaches to get the crow's head just right. Thanks so much Sarah :ph34r:

Geo-wise we received the bulk of our new (and some used) climbing/rapelling gear and bluewater ropes. Time to go stash some new caches and coins!! :P

:D Look what i got in my mailbox :ph34r:

P7080125_1.jpg

:D Thanks Nochipra for this mission suprise and for my heardesires. :P

:D You are soo generous, thanks again. :D

WOW!!! That is an extremelly beautiful coin!!!! The witch is perfect....the moon glows??? WOW!!! Sure it earn a place in my heart too!!! Congratulations Geo.error!!! :D

YAY! Got mail.

-Very cool black nickel/gold two tone real adventurer

-trade only version of the licence to cache antique silver and PURPLE. :D:P:D

-Toronto Geobash micro

-pathtags!!

Thanks for the trades!!

PengoBeky received;

-Summer solstice ice cream cone TX version

-2 really cute Hedge Hopper geocoins. Thanks so much!! :ph34r:

IBcrashen sent 2 awesome coins to MissV (my 7 year old daughter) to start her collection. She is in awe that she got a package in the mail. I don't know the proper names but one was a carousel horse and the other was the Flying Pig. You really made her day!

IBcrashen sent 2 awesome coins to MissV (my 7 year old daughter) to start her collection. She is in awe that she got a package in the mail. I don't know the proper names but one was a carousel horse and the other was the Flying Pig. You really made her day!

The Carousel Horse is called that, its is a copper/brown flavor. The pig is "What are you waiting for".

Out of all the coins I have given this one has got me smiling more than any other.

medium-smiley-064.gif

She's recorded the tracking numbers 'just in case' and is searching the perfect place to display them. She was especially excited over the 'diamond' on the horse, every girl loves bling! lol Thanks again :):sad:

Edited by KvPhoto