What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Val has been keeping me very busy with her recent trades, here are just a few that have been in the mailbox in the last week or two. It took 5 pictures to get them all in:

e27d7ca8-0bc8-43ed-b892-ed97a9118ae4.jpg

c61a4ec6-2c32-4f30-b115-9bde994f3597.jpg

These are just a few of the ones that have shown up recently. Sorry these didn't come out as good as we wanted them to, thanks for the trades everyone.

Barry and Valarie of sweetlife

Is the coin in photo 2, bottom row, far right, featuring an Ivory-billed Woodpecker a personal coin? My graduate work is in Arkansas near where that bird was reportedly seen after being presumed extinct for more than 60 years. Where might one get/trade for/purchase that particular coin...?

Edited by Penny and Kona

I got a strange bubble mailer in the mail today...

It was from me to me, and contains (due to the customs sticker) 3 Coins. When I opened the mailer, the coins were packed in a white paper and "Happy Birthday" was printed on it... But my birthday is in September :D

Now, what to do? I am not sure if this is my Secret Birthday Mission, or if someone send me a surprise for my "Geocaching Birthday" which was last week B) I haven't opened the wrapped coins yet. I leave for a one-week-holiday today and will decide what to do with it when I come back home...

Anyway, thank you to whoever sent this to me! ;):DB)

See...if you stay away from your mailbox for weeks at a time, it might be filled with goodies when you get back! Here's what I found yesterday.

A COINTEST Prize...

6e474f28-e693-4448-af63-b4877113bc6a.jpg

The Details...

"THTC 57' CHEVY" Keyring

681d9145-0076-4914-a09c-ebef19e69851.jpg

Frog Magnet

19a47f95-57f1-465f-9377-3f8f8e6a7df9.jpg

Wooden Nickel Magnet

8cdf1680-b5db-4bec-9461-eff3661785e7.jpg

And some Coins I'd ordered...

Ten of these.

09ca6a2e-3ebb-4fa8-8a5d-5d395e2b0c7a.jpg

One Gold(to keep) and Ten Nickel(to share) of these.

7634625c-5dac-4828-b1e5-96287ae1923e.jpg

In this pic there is what appears to be a car on a coin (green ring around the edge of the coin)...what is it and where did you get it? I love cars. I love car coins. Tryin to collect all car coins. That one is really nice

Hi Sparticus06,

That coin with the car is TD Lover's personal coin, they may still have them available if you contact them directly.

The first coin on the left [seeing from the computer] the purple paw, what is that for a geocoin and is it track-able. ;)

Hi Corina,

I recognize that one too, it's the personal coin of another Arizona cacher PurplePaws. I don't know if they have any available or not.

Thanks Bobby. :D

Visited Oakcoins store in person! :D Got me some lighthouse coins, sailboat coins and 4th of July coins. :) Loved saving on the shipping!

how fun! just where IS the oakcoins. i want to visit a minters to watch the process.

lara

Me too! Where is oakcoins? ;)

Just a heads-up!

I sent out 29 or 30 packages today. This includes the last of the feathers won in my cointest, the feathers won in the sig item cointest, 5 trades and a few suprises. So if you are expecting anything from me (and perhaps if you're not), watch your mail boxes! Domestic should be there by the end of the week, international, 7 - to 10 business days, hopefully. ;) Whew! That's the last of the mass mailing for me for a while!

CF30

Just a heads-up!

I sent out 29 or 30 packages today. This includes the last of the feathers won in my cointest, the feathers won in the sig item cointest, 5 trades and a few suprises. So if you are expecting anything from me (and perhaps if you're not), watch your mail boxes! Domestic should be there by the end of the week, international, 7 - to 10 business days, hopefully. ;) Whew! That's the last of the mass mailing for me for a while!

CF30

:) You are so generous, i want to say thank you for making people so happy. :D

Visited Oakcoins store in person! :D Got me some lighthouse coins, sailboat coins and 4th of July coins. ;) Loved saving on the shipping!

how fun! just where IS the oakcoins. i want to visit a minters to watch the process.

lara

FYI, all of the actual minting is done overseas (China, etc). The Oakcoin boys travel to the big events though. They'll be at MWGB next :)

Visited Oakcoins store in person! :D Got me some lighthouse coins, sailboat coins and 4th of July coins. ;) Loved saving on the shipping!

lara

FYI, all of the actual minting is done overseas (China, etc). The Oakcoin boys travel to the big events though. They'll be at MWGB next :)

yes, i know the minters are overseas. but i still would like to do the research and do a story about them.

lara

Just a heads-up!

CF30

:) You are so generous, i want to say thank you for making people so happy. :D

I normally hate saying just "ditto" but, I think Geo stated this pretty well, and gets a whole hearted ditto from me. Thank you so much for your generosity it totally brought a smile to my face when I received your feather.

lara

Me too! Where is oakcoins? :)

The store is in Morgan, Utah. (AKA Paradise on earth) :)

IdahoandTunnelofLight079.jpg

Thank you Kehunt.

AND

IdahoandTunnelofLight081.jpg

The Sisterhood and Brotherhood of the Traveling Cache Bug (Travel Bug Dog Tag)

Actually, I got both of these a couple of days ago.

Is that a shoe coin, it is so cute, what is it called and were they ever for sale, how could we trade for one? Any info is greatly appreciated and Congrats on receiving that fine looking coin

sweetlife

Just a heads-up!

CF30

Thank You for making so many peoples days become with a smile on their faces when they receive this coin. You have been so generious and We thank You for that.

sweetlife

c325339e-5030-400b-856b-37bc89494500.jpg

The first coin on the left [seeing from the computer] the purple paw, what is that for a geocoin and is it track-able. ;)

We made a trade for this coin from Purple Paws, just be aware they retain ownership of all their coins. They are trackable but you dont get the icon, and you will not get any of the emails on the coin if you release it.

AWwww....love the Kehunt sig item, it is cute, love the one that fairyhoney posted with the sandals., Love multi colored objects.

sweetlife

drop me your mailing addy and I'll send you a multi-colored shoe :D ~Karen

are you serious? Really you didnt have to do that. We just said that because our personal coin is got so many colors on it. Were a suckers for colors. That offer is very thoughtful of you.

Today I got some BigBean Jellies in my mail, 21 of my HunnyBunnyBerry and a couple each of the swedish versions. Very nice coins.

grodan Karin

excuse if this is a lame question, but what is a HunnyBunnyBerry?

lara

:D HunnyBunnyBerry is a BigBeancoin, black nickel with white glittery and almost neon pink and neon green spots. It is in the upper right corner on thiis picture. But black nickel

1382ff6c-c405-48f5-8554-67a3d48476c8.jpg

The name is from my daughter, sometimes I call her HunnyBunny and as a flavour it was berry.

grodan Karin

Today I got some BigBean Jellies in my mail, 21 of my HunnyBunnyBerry and a couple each of the swedish versions. Very nice coins.

grodan Karin

excuse if this is a lame question, but what is a HunnyBunnyBerry?

lara

:D HunnyBunnyBerry is a BigBeancoin, black nickel with white glittery and almost neon pink and neon green spots. It is in the upper right corner on thiis picture. But black nickel

1382ff6c-c405-48f5-8554-67a3d48476c8.jpg

The name is from my daughter, sometimes I call her HunnyBunny and as a flavour it was berry.

grodan Karin

thanks karin! love the colours as well as the pink one on the bottom right. i do love pink!

lara

:D:lol: I got a package from RedShoesGirl last night :D :D gotta take a picture when I get home tonight, she sent me the cutest little froggy prince and one of her neat magnet sig items (so cool) and so totally random and nice, I asked what the cute froggy was and she offered to send me one :D :D

THANK YOU LARA!!!! :D

Today I received;

-BCGA Silver coin. Really nice.

-Tengwar -oooo nice!

-Yáahl feather from Crowesfeat cointest. #12 :D;) Thanks so much for your generosity Sarah with your cointests. It is really beautiful.

And I received a complete surprise from lorca.nl. She sent me her nice signature item (a wooden paw print) with a really cute penguin charm attached to it. Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness. ;);)

Edited by PengoFamily

Got 120 plastic stands so I can diplay some of my coins ;)

What kind of stands? I have been looking for something to help in taking pics of my coins and a little stand would be great.

Today I didnt get a coin in the mail, but I did get one from a friend, who just got it in the mail. A German Tranquility coin. Man is it beautiful, huge, and very shiny . I love German edition coins. Coming from a German background, I am interested in all things that are German. Some day I hope to be able to speak it too and then visit Germany. Till then, I will collect the coins and this another to add to the collection.

I do have a question...where do you get the geojellies? I think they are really neat looking.

Edited by Sparticus06

Got 120 plastic stands so I can diplay some of my coins ;)

What kind of stands? I have been looking for something to help in taking pics of my coins and a little stand would be great.

Today I didnt get a coin in the mail, but I did get one from a friend, who just got it in the mail. A German Tranquility coin. Man is it beautiful, huge, and very shiny . I love German edition coins. Coming from a German background, I am interested in all things that are German. Some day I hope to be able to speak it too and then visit Germany. Till then, I will collect the coins and this another to add to the collection.

I do have a question...where do you get the geojellies? I think they are really neat looking.

I don't think I can give you a link here since the stands are not trackable at geocaching.com, but go to ebay and search for coin stands

Edit to add that I sent you a mail with the link

Edited by Smort78

We received a coin yesterday that I don't recall ordering and I don't see a thread for it here ;) . It has Napoleon on it. Can someone shed some light on this cute little coin and to whomever sent it - thank you!

Does it look like this Helen?

ThroughTheAges.gif

If so it is called Through The Ages II

Can't help ya with the "who dunnit" tho lol

We received a coin yesterday that I don't recall ordering and I don't see a thread for it here ;) . It has Napoleon on it. Can someone shed some light on this cute little coin and to whomever sent it - thank you!

Check the envelope, does it say Hope, Idaho?

Might be from GeoCoins.net, but I can't link to the image, they are closed for the summer.

I think it's a series called "Caches through time"