What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

After missing FedEx two days in a row, I finally received these samples! I have to say these have been a whirlwind for me, quite possibly the fastest project I've been in. Thanks Emma if your reading this!

wwdflips01.jpgwwdflips02.jpg

More info on these will be available on my site later tonight for those with questions.

WOW they are so cute.... :ph34r:

Great mail day today wooohoooo! My mailbox has been kinda empty over the past few days B) Got the new Matlock75 personal (that sure turned out pretty, nice job!). Team badger (thanks for the trade CLAMM). A very nice card from Vanelle with a 'Have you Hugged a geocacher today' (thank you, that was unexpected!) and Tristin got his mission package for the young ones (I'll post pics in a bit). Thanks everyone B)

I have to share some really wonderful news also, it's not coin related. Please bear with me as I share my awesome story. I guess it's not really news around these parts that I have a slight "thing" for the cowboy types. I've been single by choice for awhile now and have been taking my time looking for the "right" guy. It's been a rough road at times but I honestly believe that when the "right" one comes along, there is something inside of a person that just knows "this is it." I am really lucky to have some good friends who look out for me and one of these friends is dorkfish aka Karma. She had a friend, Cody, who she thought I might "hit it off with." So she introduced us and I have to admit that I was dumbfounded when I first saw him and I don't get weak in the knees that often but when I saw Cody, I just knew that I was never going to look any further than him. I admit the relationship is still kinda new but I'm very confident that years from now we will still be together. I just really don't know what else I can say. He's a geocacher too, now I have someone to cache with :ph34r: . Anyhow before I go on and on about how wonderful Cody is, I didn't want to put his picture up on the main thread here but I have a webpage dedicated to myself and him B) I know it's sappy but what can I say, I'm crazy about him. I've posted several pics, you can just click on our link and if you want to see more, I'll be posting some more while he spends some more time here in Helena for a few days. This is so exciting! B)B)

Stephanie and Cody

LMAO! I met Cody last Saturday and Karma asked me if she thought you two would hit it off. I certainly agreed with her judgment. Glad you two did hit it off. Don't forget to send me an invite to your wedding (if things get that far) :D

After missing FedEx two days in a row, I finally received these samples! I have to say these have been a whirlwind for me, quite possibly the fastest project I've been in. Thanks Emma if your reading this!

More info on these will be available on my site later tonight for those with questions.

Awesome!

Its always nice to come home after being away for a few days to find some bubble mailers. I was very surprised as I was really only expecting one. Trade, cointest, bought coins and gifts filled my mailbox. Heres what I received:

--A surprise sig item from Lorca.nl! #002 with an angel for my geodog Riley. I especially liked the note attached too!!! Thank you, thank you and thank you

--TeamFireboy went overboard and sent their pathtags, a big geo jelly (I haven't seen one before) and also their nerds. Thanks SO much Jodi

--Family Sunburst Geocoin that I have loved since I saw it for its meaning.

--GW6 Lava Lamp from BlueMotMot's cointest Thanks!! I haven't seen this one either.

--GW6 Earth Turtle Thanks Tsun!!! Good luck with your cowboy may you enjoy many sunsets together!!

I love them all!!

280005b0-adf1-4bc5-85ba-017fcbecbe20.jpg

I have been really busy lately but this is the past week for my mailbox.

A VERY nice signature item from Lorca.nl The little fish is awesome!

Another awesome hand made wooden nickel from Geo.Error. The 2 fish on the back look great!

Wooden nickels from WestTxCondor. Very nice!

THANK YOU all for the cool signature items. They are very cool! :ph34r:

-Dardevle-

Edited by dardevle
Great mail day today wooohoooo! My mailbox has been kinda empty over the past few days B) Got the new Matlock75 personal (that sure turned out pretty, nice job!). Team badger (thanks for the trade CLAMM). A very nice card from Vanelle with a 'Have you Hugged a geocacher today' (thank you, that was unexpected!) and Tristin got his mission package for the young ones (I'll post pics in a bit). Thanks everyone :D

I have to share some really wonderful news also, it's not coin related. Please bear with me as I share my awesome story. I guess it's not really news around these parts that I have a slight "thing" for the cowboy types. I've been single by choice for awhile now and have been taking my time looking for the "right" guy. It's been a rough road at times but I honestly believe that when the "right" one comes along, there is something inside of a person that just knows "this is it." I am really lucky to have some good friends who look out for me and one of these friends is dorkfish aka Karma. She had a friend, Cody, who she thought I might "hit it off with." So she introduced us and I have to admit that I was dumbfounded when I first saw him and I don't get weak in the knees that often but when I saw Cody, I just knew that I was never going to look any further than him. I admit the relationship is still kinda new but I'm very confident that years from now we will still be together. I just really don't know what else I can say. He's a geocacher too, now I have someone to cache with B) . Anyhow before I go on and on about how wonderful Cody is, I didn't want to put his picture up on the main thread here but I have a webpage dedicated to myself and him B) I know it's sappy but what can I say, I'm crazy about him. I've posted several pics, you can just click on our link and if you want to see more, I'll be posting some more while he spends some more time here in Helena for a few days. This is so exciting

Aw shucks way to go Stephanie! He's a real keeper :ph34r: Funny thing is, we just got finished watching "Cityslickers" with the kids. An oldie but a goodie. Got me in the real cowboy spirit...yeeehaah!

i had a pretty cool, well, very very cool day. the mail brought tengwar - thanks so very much scavok, the coin is gorgeous and so much more so than the photos show - and those are great!

the mail also brought the geocaching angel. wow! what a surprise that was. i got the mail out of the box and walked back to the car just going nuts because i had an envelope to me from me! i could hardly drive up to the house! thank you so very much!

AND, not in the mail but at a small event tonight, i met THE Mr. Zombie Tribe and he gave me a coin in trade - he still has to pick one of mine but wowser. i even hugged the man, perfect stranger!

2616864245_a7efa2066d_o.jpg

thanks again to the wonderful traders and gift givers, you keep adding such joy to my life!

rsg/lara

Oh my God!!!!! these are so beautiful!!!!! WOW! Congratulations my friend!!!! Amazing coins!!!!!!!

WOW! I totally agree, those are gorgeous!!! I can't wait to get some!

TSUN! OMG! What a HUNK!!! LMAO! He's not as tall as I thought he'd be though :laughing::D:D:D:D

Came home from work tired and sweaty, was happy to see Kaleb come back from the mailbox with a package!! THEN he showed me another...a BOX!! Well, life has been a bit wicked with our family of late, so this was a very welcome sight indeed!!

Seeing the return addy, I started getting excited....I knew something special was coming my way, but... Opened the box and was STUNNED!! Jodi, THANK-YOU!!! OMG, what a hefty little package!! I couldn't believe what I saw, sooo many nice little shinies laying there waiting for me.

2 Team Fireboy pathtags

NurseGirl and Fireboy Nerds II NICE

Mermaid Swag

Earthday 2008

A Bit Of Luck Coin (I need the good luck sooo badly these days)

A Blarney Coin w/shamrock pathtag

A Pocket Decoder....NICE!!

and....

The Geo_Leprechaun Mystery Coin #189!!

All these great lucky coins, I am already feeling a bit better!! My dad is as well, he was given the green light to wander the hospital halls (in a wheelchair at least)!! Things seem to be looking up a bit!

THANKS Jodi, words just can't say what I'm feeling right now!! I don't think anyone will ever know just how special these coins are to me...but you, Jodi, YOU are truly the special one!! I was in tears as I read the message and viewed (no no....hugged) each of these wonderful gifts!! I don't know many people who'd give up such a wonderful coin as the Mystery Coin, let alone such a wonderful and caring selection as you did!!

Who said coins can't bring about happiness and friendship? Jodi, email on it's way later tonight after I get home from visiting my dad!! One of these special coins will be given him, maybe the powers of coins will assist in his recovery??

AWESOME, just AWESOME!

i had a pretty cool, well, very very cool day. the mail brought tengwar - thanks so very much scavok, the coin is gorgeous and so much more so than the photos show - and those are great!

the mail also brought the geocaching angel. wow! what a surprise that was. i got the mail out of the box and walked back to the car just going nuts because i had an envelope to me from me! i could hardly drive up to the house! thank you so very much!

AND, not in the mail but at a small event tonight, i met THE Mr. Zombie Tribe and he gave me a coin in trade - he still has to pick one of mine but wowser. i even hugged the man, perfect stranger!

thanks again to the wonderful traders and gift givers, you keep adding such joy to my life!

rsg/lara

You got a Zombie Tribe! I'm so envious, lol. If you ever decide to trade it, I'm right here waiting with coins :laughing:

RR,

What an awesome package you received from Jodi. Hope your dad is getting better.

Roddy, We are so glad to hear that receiving a special gift from Jodi is brightened up your day. Glad to hear your dad is getting better, and we will keep continue to praying for you and your family.

Jodi, I want to thank you personally for making Roddy happy, with his dad and all he really need the lifter upper. You are a amazing and wonderful woman for what you did. I have always beleived in the saying that goesl like this " for those that give will always receive it millions times more better somewhere in life, it may not be in a hour, it may not be tomarrow or the next day but whenever it does happen you will know and it will happen when you least expect it. "

It still amazes me each and every day all the good things people do in these forumns. It truley is amazing. We are blessed to have so many great friends in here, and it only keeps growing stronger.

Have a good day and weekend everyone.

Valarie and Barry of sweetlife

WOW! I will absolutely be getting one of these!! :laughing:

I got two coins from crowesfeat30! Thanks so much! I also got a big bean from Jodi! You guys are the best!!

rsg/lara

You got a Zombie Tribe! I'm so envious, lol. If you ever decide to trade it, I'm right here waiting with coins :laughing:...

uh, no. this one is a keeper for always. some coins are like that, ya know? :D

rsg

AWESOME!

AWESOME!

Yeah~ what she said! :D

When & where can I get these?! :laughing:

Got my ebay winnings of a Mohognay Geoguitar and a red geopick. Both are awesome. Wanted something both in green but could only found a pick and no guitar. Oh well, cant have everything I guess.

Guess I should say that I got back from camping and seen the padded envelope on my computer chair. Must have showed up Friday after we left or Saturday sometime. Anywho, as tired as I was from the long drive home with the camper in tow, after I had to do a wire fix (trailer brakes not working = not a fun drive with 4000 lbs pushing you on slippery wet roads), backing it in and unloading, all before it started to storm...all that was washed away but these 2 very cool coins. (My dad's day present from my mom).

Edited by Sparticus06

Got my ebay winnings of a Mohognay Geoguitar and a red geopick. Both are awesome. Wanted something both in green but could only found a pick and no guitar. Oh well, cant have everything I guess.

Check here to see who has the green ones.. they just might trade if asked. :)

http://www.landsharkz.ca/geoguitar_conf.htm

Thanks. I looked and saw a couple. I just wanted a plain one and the red is fine. They all have names or something on the back. But thank you anyway for the link, another one added to the list for me....lol

I also want to know where I can get a few of these. Please help because my wife says she want's some and when the wife is happy, everyone is happy :anicute:

AWESOME!

Yeah~ what she said! :D

When & where can I get these?! :anicute:

Great mail day today wooohoooo! My mailbox has been kinda empty over the past few days :D Got the new Matlock75 personal (that sure turned out pretty, nice job!). Team badger (thanks for the trade CLAMM). A very nice card from Vanelle with a 'Have you Hugged a geocacher today' (thank you, that was unexpected!) and Tristin got his mission package for the young ones (I'll post pics in a bit). Thanks everyone :anicute:

I have to share some really wonderful news also, it's not coin related. Please bear with me as I share my awesome story. I guess it's not really news around these parts that I have a slight "thing" for the cowboy types. I've been single by choice for awhile now and have been taking my time looking for the "right" guy. It's been a rough road at times but I honestly believe that when the "right" one comes along, there is something inside of a person that just knows "this is it." I am really lucky to have some good friends who look out for me and one of these friends is dorkfish aka Karma. She had a friend, Cody, who she thought I might "hit it off with." So she introduced us and I have to admit that I was dumbfounded when I first saw him and I don't get weak in the knees that often but when I saw Cody, I just knew that I was never going to look any further than him. I admit the relationship is still kinda new but I'm very confident that years from now we will still be together. I just really don't know what else I can say. He's a geocacher too, now I have someone to cache with :lol:. Anyhow before I go on and on about how wonderful Cody is, I didn't want to put his picture up on the main thread here but I have a webpage dedicated to myself and him :anicute: I know it's sappy but what can I say, I'm crazy about him. I've posted several pics, you can just click on our link and if you want to see more, I'll be posting some more while he spends some more time here in Helena for a few days. This is so exciting! :anicute::lol:

Stephanie and Cody

Steph, I am so thrilled that I was able to introduce you to the perfect man for you. :anicute: When I first saw Cody I instantly knew that you two would hit it off. I knew he had a drinking problem but I was sure that you two would eventually be able to overcome that. I hope that the days (and nights) ahead will be filled with lots of fun & excitement!!! :anicute:

It was a long weekend and I think I may have spoken too soon :anicute:

Great mail day today wooohoooo! My mailbox has been kinda empty over the past few days :D Got the new Matlock75 personal (that sure turned out pretty, nice job!). Team badger (thanks for the trade CLAMM). A very nice card from Vanelle with a 'Have you Hugged a geocacher today' (thank you, that was unexpected!) and Tristin got his mission package for the young ones (I'll post pics in a bit). Thanks everyone :anicute:

I have to share some really wonderful news also, it's not coin related. Please bear with me as I share my awesome story. I guess it's not really news around these parts that I have a slight "thing" for the cowboy types. I've been single by choice for awhile now and have been taking my time looking for the "right" guy. It's been a rough road at times but I honestly believe that when the "right" one comes along, there is something inside of a person that just knows "this is it." I am really lucky to have some good friends who look out for me and one of these friends is dorkfish aka Karma. She had a friend, Cody, who she thought I might "hit it off with." So she introduced us and I have to admit that I was dumbfounded when I first saw him and I don't get weak in the knees that often but when I saw Cody, I just knew that I was never going to look any further than him. I admit the relationship is still kinda new but I'm very confident that years from now we will still be together. I just really don't know what else I can say. He's a geocacher too, now I have someone to cache with :lol: . Anyhow before I go on and on about how wonderful Cody is, I didn't want to put his picture up on the main thread here but I have a webpage dedicated to myself and him :anicute: I know it's sappy but what can I say, I'm crazy about him. I've posted several pics, you can just click on our link and if you want to see more, I'll be posting some more while he spends some more time here in Helena for a few days. This is so exciting! :anicute::lol:

Stephanie and Cody

Steph, I am so thrilled that I was able to introduce you to the perfect man for you. :anicute: When I first saw Cody I instantly knew that you two would hit it off. I knew he had a drinking problem but I was sure that you two would eventually be able to overcome that. I hope that the days (and nights) ahead will be filled with lots of fun & excitement!!! :anicute:

It was a long weekend and I think I may have spoken too soon :anicute:

AWWW, what happened my friend? I used t be the same way when I was younger everytime I thought I liked someone ,and thought everything was all going good If I told someone it all fell apart and my heart always got broken. Here for you Stephanie.

Valarie of sweetlife

My "Stop & smell the roses" order arrived today, along with the Planispere (southern of course!) huge coin / tool.

That's on top of Friday's arrival of World's Best Dad, Both fan geocoins and the Sacremento Buses.

What next? Still waiting on Cat got your cache & Claddagh Rings - preorders.

Then I'm hoping to give "Uncle Visa" a break from all his lovely purchases.

:anicute: Look what i got in my mailbox :anicute:

P6300114_1.jpg

:anicute: Thanks Uotrackers for this big suprise, i love the pathtags and i am in love with the angel. :D

Btw i know now the meaning of your moon pathtag, it made it know 3 x more special and the monkey pathag is soo....funny and the angel tough my heart, thank you.. thank you very much.

No coins today, but I did get a lovely package from Tsun, thank you so much. There was Chocolate - and now I know what you mean about melted, guess it was a hot day huh, no matter, it was solid again by the time it reached bonnie Scotland and was delicious - so delicious in fact that it was eaten before I got chance to take a pic, but I was very carefull when I removed the wrapper, I was going to pretend it was unopened until hubby found the wrapper, scrunched it up and put it in the bin, so here is a pic of a slightly crunched up wrapper from a fab Chocolte Moose Bar that had Wild Huckleberry Truffle filling AND the most georgous hand made ceramic - I think it is of a Bear's Paw Print - judge yourselves from the pic.

1ff66f1d-6c8b-4dad-98bf-69926413a4b1.jpg

08cac6c7-19ff-488e-8ee2-99aa71ebd586.jpg

Thank you so much Tsun, I just love the Ceramic token. Sorry to hear all may not be well with you and Cody though, I didn't want to say anything because you were so excited, but sometimes the strong silent types just don't make for a good long term relationship. Plus you were giving in to his drinking habit too much, never a good idea. I have a suspicion also that all that drinking led to him exposing more of himself than you intended to see so early on in your relationship.

No coins today, but I did get a lovely package from Tsun, thank you so much. There was Chocolate - and now I know what you mean about melted, guess it was a hot day huh, no matter, it was solid again by the time it reached bonnie Scotland and was delicious - so delicious in fact that it was eaten before I got chance to take a pic, but I was very carefull when I removed the wrapper, I was going to pretend it was unopened until hubby found the wrapper, scrunched it up and put it in the bin, so here is a pic of a slightly crunched up wrapper from a fab Chocolte Moose Bar that had Wild Huckleberry Truffle filling AND the most georgous hand made ceramic - I think it is of a Bear's Paw Print - judge yourselves from the pic.

Thank you so much Tsun, I just love the Ceramic token. Sorry to hear all may not be well with you and Cody though, I didn't want to say anything because you were so excited, but sometimes the strong silent types just don't make for a good long term relationship. Plus you were giving in to his drinking habit too much, never a good idea. I have a suspicion also that all that drinking led to him exposing more of himself than you intended to see so early on in your relationship.

That candy wrapper is so pretty, I wish they made candy wrappers here in Wisconsin that are so pretty like that. OOh and not to mention that ceramic token it is beautiful, it matches with all the suprise stuff we sent her last year for X-Mas. This is something we learned about today and never knew she makes these.

Beautiful Job Tsun, and thanks Tooey for sharing them all with us.

Barry and Valarie of sweetlife

I've searched for a thread to post this in but I didn't see one. I received a very thoughtful gift in the mail today from The Pathtag Fairy. That was so sweet and kind for The Pathtag Fairy to think of me. Thank you so much! I love this little coin and will add it to my large keyring of pathtags I've received! Off to log my pathtag on the website. Thanks again!!!! And if someone knows of a thread just for this pathtag could you let me know so I can post there too? Thanks!!!

Please take a look at the website (see picture). You can find some information there

I also want to know where I can get a few of these. Please help because my wife says she want's some and when the wife is happy, everyone is happy ;)

AWESOME!

Yeah~ what she said! B)

When & where can I get these?! :D

You're welcome :D That is a one of a kind ceramic piece I made in class as a 'test' project. I wanted to give you one in return for the goldfish one you sent me awhile back. Sorry the chocolate melted ;) Consider yourself lucky, I had another chocolate bar set aside for someone else but with as hot as it's been lately, I decided I'd be better off eating it myself and sending the other person something else instead B) Take care of yourself and heal up.

Lara - it was defintiely a good few days and today was another one. Thanks for the Koko and the cute glittery bear.

Stephanie - love the bear claw sig.item above - way cool. Thanks very much for the tatankas they are gorgeous and tend to huddle up all herd-like just like the real ones. ;)

Koko protected by bears and buffalo and the power of the ring.

SANY0520-1.jpg

i love the tatankas they are a cute coin. and who made the kokepelli coin? i really like it. good mail day for you ;)

thecachingplace made the kokopellis.

<Removed reference to non-trackable coin sale. Please remember that the guidelines do not allow for the promotion of non-trackable coins>

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

My mailbox was pretty stuffed this weekend.

I received one of Karen's handmade sig items, tis a beaut ;)

I also recieved a few ebay purchases

Annndddd

Ali sent me a truly awesome, amazing, beautiful Claddagh coin which I fell in love with the moment I saw it. I'll post photos once I am home :D

Thank you again everyone for the kindness and generosity, you all amaze me B)

As the new guy, how and why are you receiving these things in the mail. What am I missing out on?

Thanks

Mike

well mike, folks like me are spending too much money on ebay and then trading coins to folks all over the world. it is like an addiction. the trading part is SO fun. so when our trades and and buys come in, in the mail we like to share. in fact, the sharing part is what makes the collecting so special. and i think someone better than i could tell you what a mission is.

lara/rsg

Val has been keeping me very busy with her recent trades, here are just a few that have been in the mailbox in the last week or two. It took 5 pictures to get them all in:

e27d7ca8-0bc8-43ed-b892-ed97a9118ae4.jpg

c61a4ec6-2c32-4f30-b115-9bde994f3597.jpg

f5f18362-5746-4aaf-b67c-5d79c33f5dc5.jpg

ced78446-d990-4253-9bd4-32d29ac53c4e.jpg

c325339e-5030-400b-856b-37bc89494500.jpg

These are just a few of the ones that have shown up recently. Sorry these didn't come out as good as we wanted them to, thanks for the trades everyone.

Barry and Valarie of sweetlife

Edited by sweetlife