What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Steph, Thanks so much for sharing your story. It truely was a teary eye and heart beating story to read. Congrads on receiving a special geocoin like that. No guts no glory. You dont know if you would be blessed to get a coin like that unless you try.

Barry and Valarie of sweetlife

This was not in my mailbox but I had to share the story because it's just one of those 'coin things' lol. Yesterday I went to the Missoula Cache Machine, got to meet a few new people and visit with some of my Msla. caching buddies. I hauled a few coins with me to drop in caches and for trades (just in case and you just never know!). I have to say that paid off! I had the brief opportunity to meet up with Moun10bike himself who also attended the MCM. I have to admit that I was a bit apprehensive to go ask for a trade because I honestly didn't want to bother him, knowing how many requests he must get from people but I was prodded by a few of the locals who said he was very nice and don't worry about it (they all know I'm a coin nut). Anyhow I summoned up the courage to ask for a trade :laughing: He was gracious enough to give me 1 of his last 2 V3 coins! I traded him my Raiders of the Lost Cache green gem and a Tatanka Pejula (that's what I gave him, he didn't request anything in particular). So, I'm happy to report that I am the proud new keeper of a M10B coin which will be safely coveted in my special collection :laughing: I'll admit to a little secret too, while I was very polite and thanked him. About 10 minutes later, I decied I need to go grab a cache and when I was out of sight and hearing range of everyone, I pulled it out of my backpack, looked at it in the palm of my hands, grinned profusely and said "YES!" But don't tell anyone I did that :laughing: I found the cache and then headed back to the group as if everything was normal :P What a cool coin day!

M10B.jpg

WOOT!!! Congrats Steph I feel your excitement :P

This was not in my mailbox but I had to share the story because it's just one of those 'coin things' lol. Yesterday I went to the Missoula Cache Machine, got to meet a few new people and visit with some of my Msla. caching buddies. I hauled a few coins with me to drop in caches and for trades (just in case and you just never know!). I have to say that paid off! I had the brief opportunity to meet up with Moun10bike himself who also attended the MCM. I have to admit that I was a bit apprehensive to go ask for a trade because I honestly didn't want to bother him, knowing how many requests he must get from people but I was prodded by a few of the locals who said he was very nice and don't worry about it (they all know I'm a coin nut). Anyhow I summoned up the courage to ask for a trade :laughing: He was gracious enough to give me 1 of his last 2 V3 coins! I traded him my Raiders of the Lost Cache green gem and a Tatanka Pejula (that's what I gave him, he didn't request anything in particular). So, I'm happy to report that I am the proud new keeper of a M10B coin which will be safely coveted in my special collection :laughing: I'll admit to a little secret too, while I was very polite and thanked him. About 10 minutes later, I decied I need to go grab a cache and when I was out of sight and hearing range of everyone, I pulled it out of my backpack, looked at it in the palm of my hands, grinned profusely and said "YES!" But don't tell anyone I did that :laughing: I found the cache and then headed back to the group as if everything was normal :P What a cool coin day!

M10B.jpg

Awesome :P Congratulations!!!

sigs and trades and buys, oh my!

past couple of days have been pretty cool and finally today i was able to mail out all my teddy bears and trades. whew!

2598730132_60ced41421_o.jpg

yes, that is the oft-sought portugal gold tranquility. red and green with gold, reminds me of christmas!

thanks everyone for the trades and sig items. i am thrilled!

lara

aww, what are those adorable little froggies jumping out of the fishbowls?!

past couple of days have been pretty cool and finally today i was able to mail out all my teddy bears and trades. whew!

yes, that is the oft-sought portugal gold tranquility. red and green with gold, reminds me of christmas!

lara

those the guys coins from mwgb - the frog prince. they are too cute!

want one? i do not need this many!! send me your address and i will send one off to you.

lara

lara

those the guys coins from mwgb - the frog prince. they are too cute!

want one? i do not need this many!! send me your address and i will send one off to you.

lara

oooh.. really? you're so sweet! sending you an email :P thank you!!

....... See this is so amazing for what alot of people in the geocoin forumns do for one another. Makes me smile fo often for all kindness people do in here.

Sweetlife

I agree! after seeing some GW VI coins folks shared pics of, one coin in particular caught my eye. After inquiring about it from the obvious owner, he sent me not only the coin I inquired about, but a couple more of his personal coins as well!

I am so thankful for Lyonden_ut's generousity and will always charish these coins!

Thanks a milLION!

2617dcda-b500-4b6c-91d3-5fa542cb3718.jpg

Today I received a geocoin that is quite possibly going to become my favorite geocoin in my collection. The Outer Banks Lighthouse Benchmarks Geocoin. This is a truly a masterful piece of work. I've been going down the the Outer Banks of North Carolina for nearly 20 years and have seen every lighthouse except Cape Lookout. I cant even remember how many times I've hiked to the top of Cape Hatteras Lighthouse, quite possible one of the most beautiful views is at the top of that lighthouse. I'm going to make it a point to take this coin and the Wright Brothers Memorial Benchmark geocoin with me the next time I go to the Outer Banks.

lara

That green & purple looks just like my duck. Whose name is on it? Wonder if you got my son's frog too. :D

I love Mondays!!!!

022-1-1.jpg

And I'm not sure what I did to deserve this as I know there are many people out there who are much more deserving than I am. Thank-you Geocaching Angel for making me feel special :D:D:D

021-2.jpg

the angel knows best. what is the coin with the gold moose on it, on the right middle side?

rsg

I love Mondays!!!!

022-1-1.jpg

And I'm not sure what I did to deserve this as I know there are many people out there who are much more deserving than I am. Thank-you Geocaching Angel for making me feel special :D:D:D

021-2.jpg

Thats awesome Bernice Congrats!!

Can you please tell what the coin is with the Wolf? or Coyote? on it would love to have one of those :D

I love Mondays!!!!

022-1-1.jpg

021-2.jpg

Can you please tell what the coin is with the Wolf? or Coyote? on it would love to have one of those :D

That coin is the Isle Royale National Park coin that Hitechman has. You can find info about it here

Isle Royale Coin

I love Mondays!!!!

022-1-1.jpg

021-2.jpg

That coin is the Isle Royale National Park coin that Hitechman has. You can find info about it here

Isle Royale Coin

Thank you thank you had to order ya know it's a wolf thing lol

We got several packages in the mail in the last 3-4 days, so I grouped em all together.

We received:

2-007BigD coins, 1-black & 1-blue + 1 of his signature pennies

1-Tranquility Blue Glow

1-Gray Whale Blue/Green Translucent

1-GeoJellies3 Red the Dog

1-Geo.Error Nerd-Thank you Geo.Error for the fun cointest!

Thank you for the trades everyone!

coins7-23-1.jpg

WOW! Today was a great mail day!! I received;

-Cache matrix spinner

-lil miss avroair, so cute. :D Thanks Mark!

-Laval K-9 Geocaching around the clock LE Glow in the dark :D Thanks Claire!!

-Dark knight mystery coin #95 :D

-Lazy Hayes Days II in nickel and gold

-Lazy Hayes Nerd, Thanks so much Rod!!! :D

and the reverse mission package! All I can say is WOW! Thanks bluemotmot!! You really left me speechless when I opened the box. (And that's saying a lot... LOL) All I can say is Thank you. I am going to wait until I can post pictures tomorrow before saying what it was. :D

And the most adorable bookmark/card from Tooey. Thanks so much for thinking of me!! I keep playing with it. (When you move the bookmark/card the penguins look like they are walking...it's too funny!!) :D

Today I got:

1 2008 COG

2 Poker Wheels for the Pocket decoder - Anyone looking for one, I have a spare available :D

1 Tadpole379 green :D

1 gardengorilla swimming nerd - too cute

AND

1 beautiful, wholly unexpected GeoCoin Angel coin! Thank you, Angel, so much! I will treasuer this coin forever! :D :D :D

On Saturday I recieved a mysterious package. In the return address spot was simply "Hope Idaho" and inside was an antique copper Nurses have Heart coin. I don't remember making a trade for this coin but the envelope was clearly addressed to me. Did I perhaps receive someone elses coin? Is anyone missing a trade for this coin? If anyone can help solve this mystery, I would be very grateful! :D

CF30

snip....

On Saturday I recieved a mysterious package. In the return address spot was simply "Hope Idaho" and inside was an antique copper Nurses have Heart coin. I don't remember making a trade for this coin but the envelope was clearly addressed to me. Did I perhaps receive someone elses coin? Is anyone missing a trade for this coin? If anyone can help solve this mystery, I would be very grateful! :D

CF30

Sarah....look in the HOPE, IDAHO thread, your answer might be there. Jodi

....... See this is so amazing for what alot of people in the geocoin forumns do for one another. Makes me smile fo often for all kindness people do in here.

Sweetlife

I agree! after seeing some GW VI coins folks shared pics of, one coin in particular caught my eye. After inquiring about it from the obvious owner, he sent me not only the coin I inquired about, but a couple more of his personal coins as well!

I am so thankful for Lyonden_ut's generousity and will always charish these coins!

Thanks a milLION!

2617dcda-b500-4b6c-91d3-5fa542cb3718.jpg

that lion coin is indeed amazing. and you have one of the guys bears! i am not sure why those are proving to be so hard to find, but so far, no luck. no biggie, it will come awanderin' by someday.

rsg

pardon my continued newbie enthusiasm but today was another great day!

2605311903_a7558f4e9b_o.jpg

the viking heritage coin just does not show up well here, but the antique gold and brushed nickel makes this my favorite of the two finishes.

the easter island head is a personal sig item, i think. from sho99er. another prize in my little collection.

thanks moscow32 for the fishes and the pathtag, chrisgun for the sample XLE, sho99er for the shirt and little head and laurie for the chick. one chick to another!

rsg

Edited by RedShoesGirl

Love those shirts! :D Nice job.

Yesterday was another good trade day...

MommyFinder personal Antique Gold (great 3d work!) :D Thanks for the trade!

GGA 7th Anni Polished Gold (love the peaches-n-cream coloring) :) Thanks AG!

Timberwolf Antique Silver (another great 3d piece) :D Thanks LeNore for the trade!

Outstanding way to start my week :D

Today I got one of those notes from the poststore that I have a package to pick up. It was to big to deliever at the door. So I sent hubby and daughter to the store to pick it up. It was a lovely nice package from almost down under. My trade with Butterfly Lady. Thank you very much for all the extra goodies in the box.

3f04f19e-4a46-4854-9cc0-6a71f1a3a365.jpg

thanks again.

grodan Karin

A great coinday today :D

A copper feather from Crowesfeat30 - Thank you very much!

June coin and pathtag from geocoinclub

A full set of The Viking Heritage - great looking coins :D

Cache Reward - Great Container in AG and AS

LE Antique Copper set of the Capsule coins from geocoinshop - cute bird :)

Well, my mailbox was a bit more full than I thought this weekend...

Team ECS Thank you so much, a wonderful personal coin!!

2608771446_a052243e10_m.jpg 2608771632_38bffa4090_m.jpg

The Parkinson's geocoin

2607940569_02ccebe46a_m.jpg 2608771260_e6e9e56af7_m.jpg

Sarah's beautiful feather Thank you for your very generous cointest!!

2608770750_6a487c8b8c_m.jpg 2607940415_47850556d5_m.jpg

Geocoin dot net members coin

2608770460_b38e5b85d0_m.jpg 2607940241_78e1a39aa9_m.jpg

Thank you all again, the generosity of the members here is amazing. I can't wait to send some coins out to some folk that have been extremely generous to me, and possibly start my own cointest in the future :)

;) I had a wonderful mailbox full of goodies when I got back from holidays

planisphere northern hemisphere coin

nocturnal coin

gold ingot

quadrant coin

cdn coin

dnf coin

found it coin

smell the roses coin

scouting coin

wright brothers benchmark coin

2 chocolate bunnies coins

travel slug

2008 evil micro

red poppy coin

memories coin

spring chick coin

lettuce go caching

when pigs fly coin

and a couple others - definately my best day yet!!! :D:D

;):D:D

Look what i found in my mailbox

secret.gif

:D Thanks the Geocaching Secret Agent for this big suprise, it is a great honour :D

Generic.gif

:) Thanks Chevy57 for giving me this great cointest price , it maked my day :D

:D:D:D

Congrats Corina!!! on getting the Secret Agent Coin!!! YEA!!!! Isn't he cool!!! We were lucky enough to get one a while back :D