What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

I got me a Yáahl's Feather...antique copper...#42

VERY nice coin! :D:(

I'm guessing that the number was more important than the finish in your case. :D

Pretty much...but antique copper is my favorite so I won on both accounts. :D

:D NOPE .. I won.. Mine was antique copper and #57! WOOT! Thanks CF30! :D

:(

Today in my mail, I received a beautiful personal coin from TeamEccs21. Thank you SO much!!! It's my first personal coin, and is definitely going into my permanent collection. :(:D

I also received 2 of the parkinsons coins. :D

I was so geeked, I decide to find some Nutella, and well, I had to stop by Sam's club today anyways. Did you guys know they sell it in 5 gallon buckets?!?!?!?! :( This stuff had better be good... If not, I might have to start an auction for a partial 5 gallon bucket of Nutella :D

Today in my mail, I received a beautiful personal coin from TeamEccs21. Thank you SO much!!! It's my first personal coin, and is definitely going into my permanent collection. :D:D

I was so geeked, I decide to find some Nutella, and well, I had to stop by Sam's club today anyways. Did you guys know they sell it in 5 gallon buckets?!?!?!?! :D This stuff had better be good... If not, I might have to start an auction for a partial 5 gallon bucket of Nutella :(

AUCTION!?!? You have 5 gallons of gold there, trade it for coins!!!!! :(:D:D:D

Today in my mail, I received a beautiful personal coin from TeamEccs21. Thank you SO much!!! It's my first personal coin, and is definitely going into my permanent collection. :(:D

I was so geeked, I decide to find some Nutella, and well, I had to stop by Sam's club today anyways. Did you guys know they sell it in 5 gallon buckets?!?!?!?! :( This stuff had better be good... If not, I might have to start an auction for a partial 5 gallon bucket of Nutella :D

Five. Gallon. Buckets!

There had better be some darn hefty markdown for buying that much!! Considering the price I have to pay for 500 millilitres, the cost of a 5gallon bucket could get a coin minted!! :D

YAY! Another great coin mail day.

Today I received:

-Apre Cache polished bronze..wow! Didn't realize how big it is. Really nice!

-ScountingWV Geocoin...thanks so much!! :D

-Time and Space Gold Glitter...from a cointest from mr.jiffy. thanks so much!! :(

And a trade from grodan & fiabus.

-geoguitar and geopick but Karin also include a bunch of goodies for PengoBeky's bday. A grattis bday coin. (WOW!), penguin magnet, penguin bookmark, penguin postcard, a little teeny stuffed penguin (so cute), little penguin figure, polly pocket key chain and some balloons with Rebecka (written in swedish) and a swedish postcard. Wow! Thanks so much Karin. You didn't have to but it made Beky's day. I will post some photos shortly.

Well not all of this is from today, and there are still a couple of trades coming in. But this is from the last 2 weeks. Work and life has been very busy and I haven't thanked everyone for the trades. I have to put this in to a link since the place I use for uploads does not want to load the images directly on to here.

New Coins

Thanks to everyone for the great trades and to Roddy for the 2 coins from his contest. I love nerds and I love geocoins that glow. Now I have one that does both! :P

Thanks everyone!

Edited by rsfish1

Geocoin056.jpg

WOOT WOOT

Today in my mail I found

BCGA 2008 Gold Thank you Helen!!!!

The Cache Matrix Spinner Gold

Tranquility Black Widow ( I didn't know how beautiful these really were)

Thank you rsfish!!!!!

Man...I live in BC and still haven't got my BC coins yet...errrrrr!!!!

Congrats, nice coins.

Edited by Theotokos

Geocoin056.jpg

WOOT WOOT

Today in my mail I found

BCGA 2008 Gold Thank you Helen!!!!

The Cache Matrix Spinner Gold

Tranquility Black Widow ( I didn't know how beautiful these really were)

Thank you rsfish!!!!!

Wow! You got one of the gold ones?!? Colour me envious! :unsure:

Still waiting on my silver ones (one for trade if anyone wants one)

After a pretty dry week, my mailbox contained a yellow mailer today!

I didn't recognize the return address as a trade, I'm not in any missions, except for the children's...

what could it be?

I opened it up to find not one, not two, not three but 6 coins and a TB tag courtesy of VEGAS GAMBLERS!

I had completely forgotten that I won their "Roadtrip" cointest.

Those VG personals are very shiny indeed and this is the first time that I've owned a complete set of any coin!

I have to say also that I've been trying to get a Tadpole379 2007 for a while too, so I was quite excited about that! AND a GWVI bear and a personal record coin.

Thanks a bunch VEGAS GAMBLERS!!! :unsure::blink::ph34r:

002-1-1.jpg

After a pretty dry week, my mailbox contained a yellow mailer today!

I didn't recognize the return address as a trade, I'm not in any missions, except for the children's...

what could it be?

I opened it up to find not one, not two, not three but 6 coins and a TB tag courtesy of VEGAS GAMBLERS!

I had completely forgotten that I won their "Roadtrip" cointest.

Those VG personals are very shiny indeed and this is the first time that I've owned a complete set of any coin!

I have to say also that I've been trying to get a Tadpole379 2007 for a while too, so I was quite excited about that! AND a GWVI bear and a personal record coin.

Thanks a bunch VEGAS GAMBLERS!!! :blink::unsure::ph34r:

002-1-1.jpg

congrats! that tadpole is mighty cute! and wow, a whole set of the gamblers coins. that is very nice - and cool!

rsg

2 Northern Hemisphere Planispheres from coinsandpins.com, boy are they awesome. And they work too!

The June 2008 GCC Nicolavs Copernicvs, another great geocoin!

A surprise wooden nickel from geo.error. Very neat, thanks.

And 2 wooden nickels in trade from Wolf*Pack. The compass rose side is quite nice.

Happiness in my mailbox today! :unsure:

Had a pretty good last weekend as I wasnt able to check mail for 2 WEEKS

These are the trades I made and the Nude Caching I bought :unsure:

f4ec1b44-2264-4c2c-a9c2-72a66aa7d8bc.jpg

Heres a sweet surprize from Dardevle for a cointest I won with his TB...I caught the biggest fish of the year!!!!! Well, the only one really :blink: Nice one buddy, Thanks!!! :blink: He kicked down his new sig and a coin too!!!

65099fbf-f5f6-4a2e-9c7b-1d0c605eb054.jpg

ooooooooh and what do we have here????? Nothin more than a sweet little peacockish coin from Ble68!!! I love it and we got these darn things at my Step Mamma's!!! They aint so purdy when they are squakin all night and all day long!!! :ph34r: ... :ph34r:

5039154e-5ff6-4ef9-bddd-3f5568c4e18c.jpg

Here's what I got from 5yChevy's sig trade we made!!! I love em der siggys!

ba761f4c-3fe5-4089-b69e-cf15639d29bb.jpg

And not to forget a very special coin...Broken W's Thank you coin...Very cool and it means alot to me.

c953130b-51a5-4ee5-85aa-58f854f0723e.jpg

Kay...Ready to drool! 775e9ff8-76cd-470c-9a5b-2043c53699c0.jpg

The Imagine Peace Mystery coin...I love it!!! Thanks Imaginary Peacefull Mystery coin person! :ph34r:

Yep, it was quite a couple weeks at the good ol PO Box, cant say I have had a week like that before!- WOW

Today was a great day at the mailbox for me. After being away for several days I came home to three mailers. Its interesting that all three were similarly packaged but the postage ran from $0.62 to $1.34!!

I received the 2006 Cache a Falling Star #2 coin, Yaahl's feather and 007BigD's coin and stamped LE penny! Thanks so much Fairyhoney, CF03 and 007BigD!!! They are all wonderful coins and I just love them all :unsure:

5d15c09d-47cc-4a1f-b65d-b1148c4bd3d7.jpg

Today was a great day at the mailbox for me. After being away for several days I came home to three mailers. Its interesting that all three were similarly packaged but the postage ran from $0.62 to $1.34!!

I received the 2006 Cache a Falling Star #2 coin, Yaahl's feather and 007BigD's coin and stamped LE penny! Thanks so much Fairyhoney, CF03 and 007BigD!!! They are all wonderful coins and I just love them all :unsure:

5d15c09d-47cc-4a1f-b65d-b1148c4bd3d7.jpg

those are really neat! especially the feather and the 007BigD big one. i have not seen that before. a personal coin?

lara

Today was a good day at the mailbox. We received;

the last of the items needed for our mission

the yaahl feather #92

And a special suprise from Geo.Error, signature wooden token, It is very beautiful, very nicely done, went right into our collection and holds a special place in our hearts - Thank you very much.

sigs and trades and buys, oh my!

past couple of days have been pretty cool and finally today i was able to mail out all my teddy bears and trades. whew!

2598730132_60ced41421_o.jpg

yes, that is the oft-sought portugal gold tranquility. red and green with gold, reminds me of christmas!

thanks everyone for the trades and sig items. i am thrilled!

lara

Edited by RedShoesGirl

an closer look at the funky frogs poker chip. at first i thought it had horns and was a demonic frog.

the other coin came with a trade or buy and i forgot to write down where it came from. it is a lightweight metal and is trackable. anyone have any info on it? i would like to get the activation code.

2597961787_e90bb730aa_o.jpg

rsg

I got a coin in the mail today. It says" SIGNAL THE FROG, Denmark, World Geocaching Series 1."

Then the dates on the coin are "Denmark 2006 Oct1-Oct 31."

Anyone know anything about this coin. I'll post a picture later after I get back from Fishing! Around Dark I would imagine. Which is about 5hrs from now.

I am not sure who sent me this awesome coin. All I know is that it is from Hope Idaho.

Thank you very much to whomever sent me this coin. I have never seen it before, and being it is signal the frog in a "Boat", it makes it all the cooler. Ya know, the whole fishing from a boat thing!

Thanks again, it was a great suprise! :D:blink:

-Dardevle-

I got a coin in the mail today. It says" SIGNAL THE FROG, Denmark, World Geocaching Series 1."

Then the dates on the coin are "Denmark 2006 Oct1-Oct 31."

Anyone know anything about this coin. I'll post a picture later after I get back from Fishing! Around Dark I would imagine. Which is about 5hrs from now.

I am not sure who sent me this awesome coin. All I know is that it is from Hope Idaho.

Thank you very much to whomever sent me this coin. I have never seen it before, and being it is signal the frog in a "Boat", it makes it all the cooler. Ya know, the whole fishing from a boat thing!

Thanks again, it was a great suprise! :blink::D

-Dardevle-

Guess it's this coin:

dscf7190.jpg

dscf7191.jpg

It's a part of the Signal Geocoin series from Geocoinstore.com

See the coins here

sigs and trades and buys, oh my!

past couple of days have been pretty cool and finally today i was able to mail out all my teddy bears and trades. whew!

2598730132_60ced41421_o.jpg

yes, that is the oft-sought portugal gold tranquility. red and green with gold, reminds me of christmas!

thanks everyone for the trades and sig items. i am thrilled!

lara

WOW! SOme nice coins. i Like the guitar...and the nerd....and the devil face...and the froggies which I take is the back of the face with the crowns (sorry, dont know the names of some of these coins)...and the geocoin chicks...and the little star fish...oh my!

Edited by Sparticus06

Got me a wicked lookin' coppah "Fortune Favors" coin from F&H. It does pay off to continue googling when most people have gone to sleep. Afterall, I'm much more educated about...uhm...it was something to do with...er...I forget now. Anyways...Mackey Made My Day!

Yesterday, I got this sizeable coaster of a geocoin that has pics of two big-bellied boys who look like they enjoy their fair share of booze, barbecue, and embalming. Thanks Shop99er and Misguided One! And it's #121 to boot. You're boss!

Not sure if I mentioned getting 007BigD's awesome Night Vision coin, which I believe I just spotted a frisbee golf basket on the back? Kewl!

Oh, and just got a Team Legend4 from nolefan-Duane too. Thanks for another Mackey!

Yime

Well the day started out just fine, later on I was shopping - yes, believe it or not Fairies do go shopping :blink:. Then I got the most awful wummy ache and I came home feeling weely weely poorly, and not a little sorry for myself. My big Elf says go and look in the laundry room, thinking something had exploded and made a mess, or the washing machine was pouring suds onto the floor, and there standing in the sink is the most fabulous bouquet of flowers - with a card which reads "Faerie Flowers for a Worthy Faerie"

A big big thank you to the mysery sender of flowers. I'm hoping that I will be feeling much better tomorrow and I will take a photograph for you all to see how lovely they are.

No coins in the post today - just to stay on topic :D

some days are "wow" days, some are empty days and some are just downright GROOVY days. today was a totally groovy day!

2599503202_c7c9160650_o.jpg

tranquility german silver, cool penguin gold, viking shield and ax (both with their own tracking numbers?) 007BigD coin!!!!! and the neatest sweetest angel from jennifer wicks. it is these little things that really strike me as unique.

i have another viking shield/ax set coming, the two tone gold and silver (i think) i will be up for a special trade for which ever one i don't want to keep.

i think i like the smaller coins! except for tranqs of course.

thanks so much traders and sellers!

lara

This was not in my mailbox but I had to share the story because it's just one of those 'coin things' lol. Yesterday I went to the Missoula Cache Machine, got to meet a few new people and visit with some of my Msla. caching buddies. I hauled a few coins with me to drop in caches and for trades (just in case and you just never know!). I have to say that paid off! I had the brief opportunity to meet up with Moun10bike himself who also attended the MCM. I have to admit that I was a bit apprehensive to go ask for a trade because I honestly didn't want to bother him, knowing how many requests he must get from people but I was prodded by a few of the locals who said he was very nice and don't worry about it (they all know I'm a coin nut). Anyhow I summoned up the courage to ask for a trade :D He was gracious enough to give me 1 of his last 2 V3 coins! I traded him my Raiders of the Lost Cache green gem and a Tatanka Pejula (that's what I gave him, he didn't request anything in particular). So, I'm happy to report that I am the proud new keeper of a M10B coin which will be safely coveted in my special collection :D I'll admit to a little secret too, while I was very polite and thanked him. About 10 minutes later, I decied I need to go grab a cache and when I was out of sight and hearing range of everyone, I pulled it out of my backpack, looked at it in the palm of my hands, grinned profusely and said "YES!" But don't tell anyone I did that :P I found the cache and then headed back to the group as if everything was normal :angry: What a cool coin day!

M10B.jpg

This was not in my mailbox but I had to share the story because it's just one of those 'coin things' lol. Yesterday I went to the Missoula Cache Machine, got to meet a few new people and visit with some of my Msla. caching buddies. I hauled a few coins with me to drop in caches and for trades (just in case and you just never know!). I have to say that paid off! I had the brief opportunity to meet up with Moun10bike himself who also attended the MCM. I have to admit that I was a bit apprehensive to go ask for a trade because I honestly didn't want to bother him, knowing how many requests he must get from people but I was prodded by a few of the locals who said he was very nice and don't worry about it (they all know I'm a coin nut). Anyhow I summoned up the courage to ask for a trade :D He was gracious enough to give me 1 of his last 2 V3 coins! I traded him my Raiders of the Lost Cache green gem and a Tatanka Pejula (that's what I gave him, he didn't request anything in particular). So, I'm happy to report that I am the proud new keeper of a M10B coin which will be safely coveted in my special collection :D I'll admit to a little secret too, while I was very polite and thanked him. About 10 minutes later, I decied I need to go grab a cache and when I was out of sight and hearing range of everyone, I pulled it out of my backpack, looked at it in the palm of my hands, grinned profusely and said "YES!" But don't tell anyone I did that :P I found the cache and then headed back to the group as if everything was normal :angry: What a cool coin day!

M10B.jpg

Congrats Tsun!! That's awesome!!!

M10B.jpg

CONGRATS TSUN!!! Great story, THANKS for sharing!!

I remember when I summoned up the courage to ask M10B for a trade as well, and the feeling I had after hearing a trade was coming!! I can still feel the excitement of when the coin arrived, so I know what you're talking about when you went after that cache...lolol

CONGRATS!!

Thank you, I still have a grin on my face.

Congrats TSun! Must be a great feeling. I can't wait until I can do some trading like that! And as for mailbox no coins today due to it being sunday, but something should be coming next week to fuflill my birthday mission. :angry:

Edited by SCYoli

Saturday was a very good day! :laughing:

A 2008 Orange Tadpole :laughing: Really, REALLY well done. As cool as it is in photos, soooo much cooler in hand!

Athens, Greece Antique Gold :laughing: Thanks Chris for the trade. I'm lovin it :P

License to Cache Antique Gold :P Thanks Russ for the trade. The designer half of me said I should go for the silver like the black and white opening credits, but the coincrazy half of me said "Goooooold, shiny, precious gooooold!"...and that was all it took B)B)

This was not in my mailbox but I had to share the story because it's just one of those 'coin things' lol. Yesterday I went to the Missoula Cache Machine, got to meet a few new people and visit with some of my Msla. caching buddies. I hauled a few coins with me to drop in caches and for trades (just in case and you just never know!). I have to say that paid off! I had the brief opportunity to meet up with Moun10bike himself who also attended the MCM. I have to admit that I was a bit apprehensive to go ask for a trade because I honestly didn't want to bother him, knowing how many requests he must get from people but I was prodded by a few of the locals who said he was very nice and don't worry about it (they all know I'm a coin nut). Anyhow I summoned up the courage to ask for a trade :laughing: He was gracious enough to give me 1 of his last 2 V3 coins! I traded him my Raiders of the Lost Cache green gem and a Tatanka Pejula (that's what I gave him, he didn't request anything in particular). So, I'm happy to report that I am the proud new keeper of a M10B coin which will be safely coveted in my special collection :laughing: I'll admit to a little secret too, while I was very polite and thanked him. About 10 minutes later, I decied I need to go grab a cache and when I was out of sight and hearing range of everyone, I pulled it out of my backpack, looked at it in the palm of my hands, grinned profusely and said "YES!" But don't tell anyone I did that :P I found the cache and then headed back to the group as if everything was normal :laughing: What a cool coin day!

M10B.jpg

that is really cool, I got all teary eyed for you! WTG Stephanie :P