What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Today was a great coin mail day. I received:

-Mickey Diver coin :rolleyes:

-Purple Earth Turtle

-Quadrant geocoin

-Titanic LE

and some pathtags

PengoBeky received her chocolate missions and a couple of GW6 bears from RSG but she doesn't know that yet as I am saving them for her bday. Thanks!!

and i think my mailbox was quite happy today and i am pretty much speechless. peace and tranquility, all in the same mailbox.

2585013191_b503067642_o.jpg

PLUS - a gift coin, the castle man star. this is the first time i have ever received a gift coin from a non-trader/friend. the sender read my heart's desire and sent the star. and my other heart's desire was granted in a trade. what wonderful folks you all are. i am starting to feel welcome here!

i am not sure what to say even, thank you to everyone seems so "small" but those are the only words we have, so THANK YOU to everyone!

P.S. aren't these cool coins?!

if you haven't had the chance to see the little poppy in person, this is a beautiful little coin. the translucent red is magical and of course, what it all stands for. i am going to trying and figure out how to do the wire wrap thing so i can wear this as a pendant. and i am going to carry the image coin with me all the time.

ok, not so speechless after all!!! just giddy i am!

rsg

Edited by RedShoesGirl

Here is what was in our mailbox today

We recieved our Wire Wrapped coin from Oroborus today, an ausome necklace made from our coin,

also these two coins were in the post box too:

59ca6996-2c37-4df7-b9d7-ec22b5444e8a.jpg

Thanks for the trade,

16e8d2c8-5c3c-447e-9e3f-5b84dfdfdd42.jpg

Thanks again for the gift of the imagine coin.

Barry and Valarie of sweetlife

Here is what was in our mailbox today

We recieved our Wire Wrapped coin from Oroborus today, an ausome necklace made from our coin,

---

Thanks again for the gift of the imagine coin.

Barry and Valarie of sweetlife

i would love to see pics of the wire wrapped coin and the necklace too!

lara

Well, my excitement was fufilled today by not one, but TWO parcels in the mail.

My very first geocoins, I'm so excited!

One was from 007BigD, and was his personal coin and a note.

HOW COOL! I was so excited, but I had to be careful not to rip everything apart.

The second package was from Dolfy, and I must say, you have outdone yourself. Inside I found a geocaching bracelet and patch, as well as a pathtag (woohoo, another hobby! :anibad: ) and two geocoins, one being a personal and the other a geoswag grab bag coin! They are both amazing, and I love the guitar shape! :rolleyes:

I will post pictures later, when i'm not so worn out!

Thank you guys soooo much!

Worked a long hard day yesterday and was dead tired...got home around 8pm (funny, I left around 7am...and it was a LOT warmer when we took off on the motorcycle then too) and dropped Kaleb at the mailbox while I parked and went into the house.

Kaleb came in the door trying to hide a package, so I was happy...but then I saw the package!! Uh-oh....a box. Kaleb did his best to keep them from me, then I told him some were likely his...he gave them up fairly quickly then!! Inside the box....50 Mardi-Guy's coins....SWEET!! I hadn't expected them for a while yet....copper coins!!!!!

Only 35 are mine as 15 were KAboom's...let the trades begin!

Along with the "Imagine" coin I received yesterday, 007BigD sent me his really cool "Night Vision" coin.

I guess I had missed the post, but he offered a coin for whoever did webscouter's "ten percent" icon. I don't often do icons in "contests" anymore, but happened to have a vision for that one that I couldn't get out of my head...so I tossed it out there. Totally didn't expect the "payment". I think I've done that before, where I answered something correctly in a cointest and forgot to return to the thread. Call it alzYimer's... :)

Anyhow, my point...

These are great examples of what makes the Geocoin Forum a great community. I'm not all that much of a fan of the "begging" that can happen at times, but I most sincerely appreciate it when someone takes the time to volunteer some sort of help to another, or when somebody creates a mystery coin and sends them out...all at their own expense.

I think that's why I originally decided to make my old v.0's "gift-only" coins. It was my way of saying thanks to those who have somehow made an impression on me, or someone I know closely. I've since traded a few of these for HTF's, but I'll continue to keep that spirit up by gifting a few of these to such goodhearted souls.

007BigD, keep an eye on your mailbox, and to the Peace Dove, if I haven't already hit you up with a v.0, let me know. I think you know I think I know who I think you are... ;P

:) Look what i found in my mailbox :D

gold_front.jpg

Wow, what a beautiful geocoin, i am impressed, i think that i not dare to send this geocoin in to the world

:) Thanks Fam Bergum for this great price and thanks for the cointest :D

ooooooo that is a very beautiful coin!! Congratulations!!

Is anybody trading these?

Today was a great day all around. Not only did I get my Lazy Hayes Days II coin in the mail but I got a even bigger surpise with a Imagine Coin too. I can't even count in my head how many coins I have gotten iun the mail within the last month. Guess it is good to have a personal coin that many want to trade for. :)

Oh my gosh!

I can't believe it!!! A visit from the Nutella Fairy...I DO believe! :(:):D:D

Now to check out my neighbours' mailboxes while they are still at work :D

001-5.jpg

A big thanks also to Dhenninger for the cool trades...Meg Ryan GW VI? There's gotta be a story there...

Wait a dog-gone minute! Where do I log my complaint? There is something sooooooo wrong with this picture :D The only person in this geocoin forum that should be getting Nutella is me! dhen, you and I need to have a talk :):)

Today I only got a few bills :D

I do have to ask though, what is Nutella? :(

:):D:D

A thick smooth paste made from chocolate and hazelnuts. Similar in consistency to peanut butter Can be spread on plain cookies, bread, toast dip your fruit in, eat it right out of the dish with a spoon :D or anything you so desire :):D

Nutella is the brand name of a hazelnut-based sweet spread created by the Italian company Ferrero in the 1940s. At the time, chocolate was very limited due to the Second World War. Nutella is now marketed in over 75 countries across the globe.

And is soooooooooooo yummy just ask Tsun she will tell you all about it...I think she is the Nutella spokes person can't wait to see her commercial :):D

nutella_and_strawberries.jpg

To stay on topic today in the mail

southpawaz big bean series

tadpole 2008

Thank you again southpawaz :D

Oh my gosh!

I can't believe it!!! A visit from the Nutella Fairy...I DO believe! :D:(:D:D

Now to check out my neighbours' mailboxes while they are still at work :)

001-5.jpg

A big thanks also to Dhenninger for the cool trades...Meg Ryan GW VI? There's gotta be a story there...

Wait a dog-gone minute! Where do I log my complaint? There is something sooooooo wrong with this picture :) The only person in this geocoin forum that should be getting Nutella is me! dhen, you and I need to have a talk :):D

Oh no, that came out wrong. Dhenninger didn't send the nutella to me....I was a SAMPLE, how cool is that!!! That's why I wanted to raid my neighbours' mailboxes :D

Hello to all! Well....nothing for me today, yesterday, the day before... well...it is ok! :)

Gardengorrila, can I ask you something? What is the Nutella pack you receive? A sample of real nutella or a kind of geocoin???

Oh! and the tiny bears of GW VI...they are lovely! Are they trackable micros?

Sorry for asking! :(

Hello to all! Well....nothing for me today, yesterday, the day before... well...it is ok! :(

Gardengorrila, can I ask you something? What is the Nutella pack you receive? A sample of real nutella or a kind of geocoin???

Oh! and the tiny bears of GW VI...they are lovely! Are they trackable micros?

Sorry for asking! :)

Hey GATOULIS! yes it was real nutella, I ate it already!!! But it would make a really great geocoin, I don't know if you could get around the copyright to use it though.

The bears are really cute and oh so small, but they are not trackable just personalized with 'Dhenninger' and 'Meg Ryan' like the non trackable nerds are.

After a short but horrible coin drought, I finally got a coin in the mail today. Got my Compass Rose I won from donorgirl off ebay. It sure is pretty looking. Thank you so much donorgirl

Oh yeah, I also drove to one of the places to get the AGT coins here in PA and I got my last coin for the AGTs...the 11th bonus. It sure is nice looking.

Check out the AGT threads for the info on these coins. (Yeah I know, it wasnt in my mail box, but I still got it....lol)

Edited by Sparticus06

I got my very first coin today. The first coin in my collection is the Planisphere Coin. Though I really wouldn't call it a coin persay but it is awesme. Larger than I expected by a quarter inch, but still beautiful work.

Well after looking at the coin I am a bit saddened. Somehow I received a southern hemisphere coin, and I don't recall an option to choose between a northern or southern hemisphere coin. I would have chosen Northern if I had known. SO now I need to get with them about possibly getting it exchanged :D

Edited by ComputerCacheBug

Today I received 2 mailers but it made my day!! After coming home with a headache from work I opened the mailers and received:

-Copper Earth Turtle :D:D I love the color combinations!! And copper!!

-GW6 Glow in the Dark Nocturnal :):) It's really big and such a nice coin.

-GW6 Poker Chip

Thanks so much for the trades!!! Thanks soooo much!! :D:D:D

Oh my gosh!

I can't believe it!!! A visit from the Nutella Fairy...I DO believe! :):D:D:D

001-5.jpg

Wait a dog-gone minute! Where do I log my complaint? There is something sooooooo wrong with this picture :D The only person in this geocoin forum that should be getting Nutella is me! dhen, you and I need to have a talk :D:)

I don't think I've ever eaten Nutella? I'm not even sure I can get it around here but of course I've never been looking for it either? I may have to see if I can find it?

Oh my gosh!

I can't believe it!!! A visit from the Nutella Fairy...I DO believe! :):D:D:D

001-5.jpg

Wait a dog-gone minute! Where do I log my complaint? There is something sooooooo wrong with this picture :D The only person in this geocoin forum that should be getting Nutella is me! dhen, you and I need to have a talk :D:)

I don't think I've ever eaten Nutella? I'm not even sure I can get it around here but of course I've never been looking for it either? I may have to see if I can find it?

http://www.nutellausa.com/storeLocator.htm

I plan on getting some this weekend to try it. :D

Some great coin soming in the last two days :(

n8turgrl Geoguitar - Thanks for the trade!

Mustang Horse in Antique Silver and Gold/Nickel

Tengwar in Antique Gold and Antique Silver

Geo-Achievement 250 finds

Flash Mob III

Smell the Roses - Orange Passion Black Nickel

Sextant coin and trackable pin

I received a box with 8 Tengwar coins in it yesterday! :(

AND I received a mailer all the way from New Zealand from Butterfly_lady! Inside was a little plush kiwi for my youngest, a kiwi patch, kiwi notepad, kiwi eraser (you see a trend?). And there was also a beautiful Fern coin!!! Thanks Linda! I'm still working on something special to send in return (hope your seeking list is up to date).